Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Ehhhhhhh o: EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Ehhhhhhh o:

2 posters

Go down

Ehhhhhhh o: Empty Ehhhhhhh o:

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I've edited this since; it was old, and we made up so..

Last edited by Frozen on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ehhhhhhh o: Empty Re: Ehhhhhhh o:

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Sat May 26, 2012 9:10 pm

That's good, sometimes I get mad and sometimes I hit people too. But not very much.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

The last time I've hit someone was about three months ago. I usually go around punching walls which is why my knuckles are scarred and ugly ;^; .

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun May 27, 2012 12:44 am

OH MY GOSH!!! Really? This "friend" of yours, was she ever like actually...YOUR FRIEND?!? or do you guys just hang out because you think you should? Either way, this girl is destroying your social life, you need to kick her outta your personal space before she does anything else. I know how it feels to be kinda..."hurt" by your best friend, believe me. But this? This is just abuse! No matter how much of a good friend she might've been, especially at this age, people can change....and not in a good way! Just tell her you can't be friends anymore, and then if she ever has a change of heart, then you can try again. YOU should hang out with your REAL friends!!! Not some jerk that just insults everyone! Obviously, she only cares about herself. (No offense to your best friend, I know that you must still care about her, but really just leave her alone. she's asking for it! Sad)

~Jess

P.S. OMG!!! Are you cookiemaster?! If you are, then I am VERY surprised!!! Wow I always thought that on BI that cookiemaster was like WAAY older because of mature she acted!!! And you're only 12?! (not that 12 is bad, 12 is awesome!) it's just you act so much more mature than your age! congratulations on being so mature!!! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah she really was my friend; she wasn't always like a big jerk though. She was actually pretty nice, I don't know what happened to her but she changed.
I actually wasn't friends with her for like three months, but one of our friends came back from his old school and noticed us not talking and made us friends again.

Yeah I'm cookiesmaster xD. I thought it'd be easy to tell by the similar typing style of me and cookiesmaster. When I met Fae and she heard about my age she was surprised; she apparently thought I was 20.. Shocked
Also when I skyped someone they said my voice was so calm that it sounded as if I was like 18 OnO...

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 pm

FrozenPast wrote:Yeah she really was my friend; she wasn't always like a big jerk though. She was actually pretty nice, I don't know what happened to her but she changed.
I actually wasn't friends with her for like three months, but one of our friends came back from his old school and noticed us not talking and made us friends again.

Yeah I'm cookiesmaster xD. I thought it'd be easy to tell by the similar typing style of me and cookiesmaster. When I met Fae and she heard about my age she was surprised; she apparently thought I was 20.. Shocked
Also when I skyped someone they said my voice was so calm that it sounded as if I was like 18 OnO...

xD wOw!!! Well wow, that is a big thing to be so mature at your age! I'm 13, and I still celebrate the made up mustache day with my brothers by taping on paper mustaches to our face and parading around the neighborhood. :') xDD

As for your friend...well...you guys tried being friends again, and it obviously didn't work. Just take another three month vacation from her or something and then if she comes back, you should try again. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Admin wrote:

xD wOw!!! Well wow, that is a big thing to be so mature at your age! I'm 13, and I still celebrate the made up mustache day with my brothers by taping on paper mustaches to our face and parading around the neighborhood. :') xDD

As for your friend...well...you guys tried being friends again, and it obviously didn't work. Just take another three month vacation from her or something and then if she comes back, you should try again. :]

Yeah I should try that; to see if she changes a bit..

xD I play video games with my big brothers who are 19 ( about to 20 ) and the other one who's 17. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun May 27, 2012 1:14 pm

xD that's so great that you still hang out with them, even though they're so much older than you. :] yeah, but my mom makes us hang out together, so we...*sigh*...so we better make the best of it. xDD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Admin wrote:xD that's so great that you still hang out with them, even though they're so much older than you. :] yeah, but my mom makes us hang out together, so we...*sigh*...so we better make the best of it. xDD

My brothers have always been quite attached to me. I guess it's because I'm the only little sister they'll have because my mommy doesn't want anymore children. xD
It's good that your mom makes you guys hang out together; it can help strengthen your bonds a bit ( I sound so old.. xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

Yes you do. lol
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Aww I'm sorry.
I normally punch the wall or my pillow. When I was younger, I used to bang my head against the floor really hard, so my mom carried around a pillow xD
Hope things get better :c

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:20 am

Frozen wrote:I've edited this since; it was old, and we made up so..

...well GOOD! xD I'm glad you guys made up. xD :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: