Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Tradgedy in Colorado  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Tradgedy in Colorado

2 posters

Go down

Tradgedy in Colorado  Empty Tradgedy in Colorado

Post by jess Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm sure all of you heard of the terrible shooting in the Colorado theater...yes? I've been watching the story almost all day on the News. Trying to escape just the horror of this, I went online to check my email. Well Yahoo's front page is completely stacked with the tragic news. I've been on the brim of tears since hearing about the lost ones...and their stories. The one that hurts me the most is hearing about the dead six year old girl, Veronica, but really all of their stories pain me to hear about. I want to sit down and try to think about how I can comfortably go to the movies in the future without worrying something like this will happen...but this isn't about me. This isn't about me, or my family, my friends, or anyone else besides the ones who's life's were lost! So right here, right now, I say we all have a little prayer service for them. So pray for them, right now, right this second, and pray for their families too. If you don't pray in your religion, or whatever, please just have these people on your mind, and have their families in your heart. I want to reach out and do something about this, but I'm just a teen! So I'm leaving it in God's hands...let something good come out of this. I don't know what it could be, and I think it's impossible for any good thing to come out of this tragedy, but something will. I know it will.

The Lives Lost

Jessica Ghawi, 24

Alex Sullivan, 27.

John Larimer, 27

Matt McQuinn, 27.

Micayla Medek, 23.

Jesse Childress, 29

Veronica Moser, 6.

Alexander J. Boik, 18.

Rebecca Wingo, 32.

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26

Gordon W. Cowden, 51

Alexander C. Teves, 24

With lots of love~
~Jessica
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tradgedy in Colorado  Empty Re: Tradgedy in Colorado

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Yes, I heard about this..I was crying when I heard the little 6 year old. What sickens me most is that he was actually planning this; the tear gas, his bullet-proof costume, guns, booby trapping his apartment.. He was actually a smart guy, but he had to use his smarts for something evil >.< It's horrible knowing there's people in the world like that..It's even more horrible that the police aren't taking any real charge; just putting him in jail, personally, I'd give him the death penalty.. I don't pray as I've never tried, but I'll be sure to think about the families <3
HOWEVER; i do have to say, I think it's incredibly stupid that the people thought the TEAR GAS was part of the movie's 'special effects'.

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chay Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 pm

It's really sad- this is the biggest shooting massacre in the history of the U.S.
How could anyone do something like this, and to innocent people who just wanted to enjoy a great night out at the movies? Completely harmless?
To the man who did this: you're not cool. Calling yourself the "Joker" and hurting innocent people, you're nowhere near it.
He's gonna be one of the most hated people in the United States in history, I already know.
My thoughts are to the victims and families, they've been from the start. Even if they didn't lose their lives like the 12 unfortunate ones, I know they're going to be changed forever. I hope they make it through this. <3
R.I.P.
Chay
Chay
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 am

I'm watching the guy's court trial right now. If it's anything like the whole Casey Anthony, I'm sure he'll be found Innocent and be shipped to some tropical island >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Chay Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:I'm watching the guy's court trial right now. If it's anything like the whole Casey Anthony, I'm sure he'll be found Innocent and be shipped to some tropical island >.<
I doubt he'll get away- I mean he planted bombs and explosives in his apartment, basically admitted how crazy he is with the whole "oh hey i'm the Joker, i'm so dangerous" thing with him being arrested and caught IN the car with the weapons, and we're talking about 70+ people who were either hurt or injured. Plus with the gas he set off in the movie theater, it may cause some health problems to others.
If he gets away I'll smash my window out with a chair and just FLIP. l:<
Chay
Chay
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Chay wrote:
Taylor:3 wrote:I'm watching the guy's court trial right now. If it's anything like the whole Casey Anthony, I'm sure he'll be found Innocent and be shipped to some tropical island >.<
I doubt he'll get away- I mean he planted bombs and explosives in his apartment, basically admitted how crazy he is with the whole "oh hey i'm the Joker, i'm so dangerous" thing with him being arrested and caught IN the car with the weapons, and we're talking about 70+ people who were either hurt or injured. Plus with the gas he set off in the movie theater, it may cause some health problems to others.
If he gets away I'll smash my window out with a chair and just FLIP. l:<

Don't hurt Mr.Chair! D:

Alright, back to the topic. I feel really bad for those people who died and got injured. After all those people who were hurt, it will be a very big miracle that he will get away. If he gets away though, then that court is just crazy. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Well my mom and I were talking, and if the people that are for him (Why the heck would anyone be on his side?!?) then if they can convince and prove to the court that he was...not in his right mind, then he'll go to like a mental institute prison or something. IDK. I hope he gets what's coming to him tho. >.<
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum