Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Hijiki Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yeah, that's what I did pretty much. Talked about my day or people," Rye's face flushed a little at the word "people". "One day we should go find our things, at our houses, hmm?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 pm

"Heh, I'll like to go back there someday. If this ever pulls through." Kiri smiled. "I'm not saying it's not going to pull-through..but this is not to scare you all..but we all might not even live to see this disease ending.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 pm

"Who knows?" Rye shrugged. "We just have to see how this plays out."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 am

"I wonder, how WILL this disease end?" Kiri said.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

FORM:

Name: Katrina (Kat) Willows

Personality: Katrina is a complete tomboy. She loves climbing trees, mountain biking, skateboarding, and hanging out with the guys. With being fun, rough, totally chill, and joking at all times...Kat doesn't have much time to paint her nails, now does she?

Looks: Kat has very dirty blonde hair...almost yellow. (Dirty as in color, not like dirt dirty...she's clean. xD) Very small body (not like, midget, but like...you know. xD) Brown/golden eyes. A small nose. Thin lips. Very athletic. Hair is sort of thin and is always in a pony-tail. Many scars everywhere. Currently has a healing puncture wound on her left leg.

Special Points: Kat, being very small, can fit in small places, run fast, and climb trees more quickly than a cat! No matter what situation, she always has something to laugh about and can cheer others up in a hurry.

Bad Points: Kat is always hurt. With her current wound on her leg, she can't runn fast at all...in fact, she can't even walk without limping. In extreme heat she gets very sick. Her vision blurs, she gets an atrocious migraine, and in worst case scenario: she faints. She also has ADHD, so often she gets ahead of herself, and gets crazy...even in sincere situations.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow.

Book-Bag: Black and red colored book bag. Inside there are two waterbottles (One large, one small), her leftover taco from Taco Bell (xD), a flashlight, the Hunger Games book, bandages, and a lucky rock which was a gift from her best guy friend.

((Sorry I joined in so late >.< ))

Katrina walked closer to the others, walking out of the shadows. She had already been introduced to camp and everything...now she was on her own to make friends. After emerging from the shadows, she said, replying to Kiri's question, "I know how this disease will end." She folded her arms across her chest, holding her lucky rock in her right hand. "This disease will end when we defeat it." After a few awkward minutes went by ((xD)) she smirked, held out her hand, and said, "Hi. I'm Katrina. B' you can call me Kat."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm

(( It's fine. xD ))

"I'm Kiri Hiroshawa, refer to me only as Captain Kiri or just plain old Kiri." Kiri said while smiling. "Also, it's going to be difficult on how to defeat this disease.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Evan bursted out laughing. "You really think us, 5 'teenagers' will defeat a disease that's spread through the entire world?" He smirked and shook his head. "How optimistic, Katrina."

Prim nudged Evan in the ribs, pushing him back. "Um, sorry about that.. He's kinda.. a joker?" She smiled a bit. "I'm Primrose.. I go by Prim, though." Prim shrugged, picking at dry blood on her knife. "The disease can't go on forever.. It'll end, eventually.." "Y'know, I was thinking.. there's got to be some animals left, right? Pigs, chickens.. The zombies couldn't of eaten all of them." She narrowed her eyes, trying to word her thoughts right. "If we could get our hands on some of them, get to a farm.. They'd make good food... A lot better than what we have now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm

"Yeah definitely, but it'll be difficult trying to find the remaining animals.." Kiri sighed loudly. "This disease..I just wonder, how exactly did it start? Are we the only people who haven't been infected yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Rye stopped writing in her journal. "Hello, I'm Rhailyn, or Rylie, or Rye. I'm a captain, but I don't really prefer the honorific in front of my name." Rylie shrugged. "I doubt it; I mean there has to be at least one person in another country. Who knows?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

"Probably some science experiment gone wrong.. Or some government thing; the government was always keeping things from us." Prim guessed, sliding her knife into the holder on her belt. "We can't be the only ones.. We're just 5 people.. There's probably some crazy person that's been waiting for this moment their whole life.. There might even be other camps like this one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

"True, but how exactly will we get to the other countries? Boats are going to be difficult to make, plus if we sink or something we'll just die.. Airplanes are out of the question, since none of us know how to pilot it.." Kiri sighed. "If it was indeed an science error, why didn't they just kill that or just burn it..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 pm

"We don't need to get to those other countries, you know.. We've been doing fine without any else's help so far. If someone in another country comes up with a cure- I'm sure they'll get over her somehow.." Prim sighed, leaning against a tree. "Gone wrong, Captian Riki.. They didn't know it was supposed to happen, they probably didn't even know how to stop it.. Perhaps when they tried to burn it- it only spread."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

"They probably couldn't come up with a vaccine in time," Rylie sighed. "To make a vaccine you have to get a piece of the disease, like from the original or an existing host of the disease, not a victim, a host. Then you have to inject it into someone, they produce antigens to fight off the disease. Bam! No more disease. Or you could just destroy all of those infected, in which the disease would spread no more." Rylie jotted some more notes in her journal, closed it, and put it on the ground. "That's true, Prim. But getting some help from others could possibly help us."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:25 pm

"We're going to have to leave the United States someday when we finish traveling from each and every one state.." Kiri sighed. "There's way too many people who are infected, since the disease spread like a bonfire. Plus, it's going to take too long to go to every state, kill every-single zombie go to ever country and try to re-build humanity." she sighed louder this time. "Plus, there's over what? Eight billion zombies in the world, that's way too much for five people.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Rye crossed her legs. "I wonder if zombies can reproduce, and if so, would the child develop the disease? But even if they didn't, more than likely, the parents would give it to them."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

"If they can, they'll just end up turning their human child into an zombie. But I don't think they can, seeing as they are indeed just dead that walks." Kiri sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

"I doubt they could reproduce.. Just as Kiri said, they'd just infect their own children.. Or just make another zombie." Prim mumbled. "I think we should focus on the present- not the future.. We'll get all of it sorted out when the time comes.. For now, let's just get through the rest of the day. The last thing we need is more stress." She stood up straight, smiling slightly. "Maybe in a few days we'll make another trip to the town- check out the houses??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:38 pm

"I suppose so," Rye stretched. "The outdoors isn't really my thing."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

"We can try going there tomorrow, but we all have to go together. The towns are filled with zombies everywhere." Kiri sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

"Yup, together. So I suppose we should all get to bed a little earlier- rest up for all the zombies?" Prim suggested. "What are we going to be eating tonight, looks like we'll be eating in an hour or so.." She looked at the sky quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Kat smiled at everyone after they introduced themselves to her, but smiled even wider when she met Evan. At least there's someone of my own kind here She thought, thinking of him. It wasn't her fault. She was used to hanging out with male friends. She couldn't help it. Besides him being a boy, she immediately recognized his joking personality and decided that he could become a friend...eventually. Playfully punching him in the arm, she said to everyone, "I mean, we can overcome this disease. Fight it off. Just think, if we become more powerful than the disease itself...we could...we could..." She trailed off, hearing the others talk. She smiled hearing them talk about leaving town. Chuckling, she said, "Yeah...we can travel out of here...away...and check out the town. Maybe, we'll find more people. If we can get everyone that is still unharmed from the disease, and get them to team up with us, we can do this." Kat looked at the others. Having trust issues, she found herself thinking if she could trust them.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

FORM:
Name: Johnny
Personality: One word...AWESOME!!!
Looks: He wears black sunglasses, he has a chin spike beard. That's I'll I can describe.
Special Points: I do not know what you mean.
Bad Points: Still don't know what you mean.
Weapon: Baseball bat.
Book-Bag: ??????
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:Kat smiled at everyone after they introduced themselves to her, but smiled even wider when she met Evan. At least there's someone of my own kind here She thought, thinking of him. It wasn't her fault. She was used to hanging out with male friends. She couldn't help it. Besides him being a boy, she immediately recognized his joking personality and decided that he could become a friend...eventually. Playfully punching him in the arm, she said to everyone, "I mean, we can overcome this disease. Fight it off. Just think, if we become more powerful than the disease itself...we could...we could..." She trailed off, hearing the others talk. She smiled hearing them talk about leaving town. Chuckling, she said, "Yeah...we can travel out of here...away...and check out the town. Maybe, we'll find more people. If we can get everyone that is still unharmed from the disease, and get them to team up with us, we can do this." Kat looked at the others. Having trust issues, she found herself thinking if she could trust them.

Johnny heard the others talking about becoming a team. He quickly got his shoes on and ran outside with his baseball bat. "Can I be in the team?" Johnny said. He started daydreaming about killing zombies well the others were talking. He didn't hear anything they said. He looked at his watch and the time was 9:00 P.M. "I better get to bed." Johnny said.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

WolfShotz wrote:FORM:
Looks: He wears black sunglasses, he has a chin spike beard. That's I'll I can describe.

((Um, bro?? Your form is good...but you should fill out the rest. :]

Special points: what are some good things about your character??

Bad points: what are some flaws and bad things about him??

Book bag: what color his book bag (basically just a backpack) is and what it has in it. ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 pm

WolfShotz wrote:FORM:

((.. Um, yeah. You need to be more descriptive... A lot more. Your personality and looks are weak.. Special points=good things (ex. smart), bad points=flaws (ex. Bi-Polar). Read the first post- she has the types of weapons%book bags you can choose .-.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next