Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements


A Toast to August

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Toast to August

Post by jess on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Happy August 1st everyone. Razz yeah whoopdeedoo I'm so excited to start school again yay. :[ ugh but besides that, I'd like to make a good luck toast to August. *raises glass of green spoiled milk* from this day forward...through the tough times, aka starting school, and the good times, aka Christmas is only five months away...may this August of 2012, be one of the best and luckiest Augusts of 2012 we've ever had. xD happy August guys...good luck!


_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down


Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes. TRUE THAT. So please, brighten up your attitude Johnny! Very Happy

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 am

xD^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by grapes on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

aha yea

_________________


grapes
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Thumb Up ^^

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 am

I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy
I ain't really SWITCHING schools, it's just...well, I'm from Serbia and our school system there is different - we start school when we turn 7 and we're there till we turn 15 (which is now in my case), then we go to middle school. So this year I'm starting middle school which is a new school.
By the way sorry if my spelling and some things I say confuse you, my English isn't that good Laughing

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy
I ain't really SWITCHING schools, it's just...well, I'm from Serbia and our school system there is different - we start school when we turn 7 and we're there till we turn 15 (which is now in my case), then we go to middle school. So this year I'm starting middle school which is a new school.
By the way sorry if my spelling and some things I say confuse you, my English isn't that good Laughing

Oh I see...wow. Very Happy that sounds pretty cool actually! Your English is fine. I just got back from a vacation, so I'm really tired, so that's probably why I didn't understand at first lol. Sorry bout that. But really, your English is great. :]

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 am

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy
I ain't really SWITCHING schools, it's just...well, I'm from Serbia and our school system there is different - we start school when we turn 7 and we're there till we turn 15 (which is now in my case), then we go to middle school. So this year I'm starting middle school which is a new school.
By the way sorry if my spelling and some things I say confuse you, my English isn't that good Laughing

Oh I see...wow. Very Happy that sounds pretty cool actually! Your English is fine. I just got back from a vacation, so I'm really tired, so that's probably why I didn't understand at first lol. Sorry bout that. But really, your English is great. :]
Thanks Smile I try my best.
Where did you go to vacation? Did you have fun? Smile

_________________
Forgive quickly, laugh uncontrollably and never forget anything that makes you smile ♥️
I just want to live when I'm alive!
 
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:52 pm

I don't really want to say, because I live kinda close to it, but yeah it was super fun! Um, by the way, I edited your signature picture. I'm sorry, but we don't allow curse words on the forum. :/

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:I don't really want to say, because I live kinda close to it, but yeah it was super fun! Um, by the way, I edited your signature picture. I'm sorry, but we don't allow curse words on the forum. :/
Oh, it's ok. I'm glad you had fun Smile
Hehehe, sorry about that Laughing Won't happen again Smile

_________________
Forgive quickly, laugh uncontrollably and never forget anything that makes you smile ♥️
I just want to live when I'm alive!
 
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:47 pm

It's totally fine. Smile A common mistake. :]

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toast to August

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum