Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP Empty ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

~MAPLESTORY SEASON 2~

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed. Deaths are also allowed.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.
-Do NOT double post.

Storyline:
After a very strong group of people went to face the Black Mage, the Black Mage was sealed. After the Black Mage had been sealed, one of the Black Mage's servants, the Dark Mage, had appeared, but escaped after a while. It's been 2 years since the group had last heard from each other. What has happened now? We don't know.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog
Fox
Bunny
Cat
Mors (The controller of Death)
Metus (The controller of Fear)
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy)
Pink Bean

Characters still in the RP from season 1:
Emerald (Age 16)
Faneru (Age 17)
Luna (Age 16)
Gero (Age 17)
Wren (Age 17)
Minori (Age 18)
Stevie (Age 16)
Kai (Age 16)
((ADDED 2 YEARS TO EVERYONE. IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY, READ THE STORYLINE.))

((NOTE: IF YOU WERE IN SEASON 1, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL THE FORM OUT!))

~Form~
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP Empty Re: ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 pm

"Oh, hello there," Minori said while getting up to grab the note from Taru. Taru laid on the carpet in front of the couch while Minori read the note to himself.

Hello Min,
Are you in good health? I haven't seen you in about a year and a half! As well as everyone else for two years! It's horrendous and lonely....Anyways, I'm almost through with my journey. Currently, I am in Magatia; a very barren place with many merchants and bazaars. It's kind of pretty with such unique planets and clothing. I should be coming back in a couple of days or so.
Write back if you will, Wren.

"She seems well," Minori chuckled while getting a pen and lazily writing on the back of her message.
Hey Wren,
I'm fine; thanks for asking. Hurry up and finish your travelling! I guess I'll wait for you at the house. Write me a note before you get here.
Minori

"Here," Minori said as he handed the note to Taru. Taru reluctantly got off the carpet, took the note from him, and headed out the door.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 pm

After Luna had sealed the Black Mage, she went on home with a ring broken in 2. She had gone to sleep for 2 years, slowly regaining all of her strength. She had awaken after 2 years. ''...Finally regained my strength... Should I go pay a visit to Emerald and Faneru?... Maybe they changed houses or something.... I should just check Leafre anyway...'' She said as she put the 2-pieced ring inside her pocket and walked out of her house towards Leafre.

Gero sighed. ''I wonder what the others are up to? Maybe I should apologize to Emerald and Faneru. It's been 2 years after all.... maybe they forgot?...Oh well... to Leafre it is.'' He said as he got on Mizuki and left towards Leafre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

--In Magatia--
Wren wandered about the markets and traveled the desertous terrain for a couple of hours. Once she had her feel of the land, she packed up her things and went to the ship dock to await the Orbis ship. Of course she could teleport, but she decided to save her energy and take the long way. It would only take a couple of hours or so to get to Orbis. From there she'd rent a room at the inn, spend the night there, and take a ship to Ludibrium. If everything went according to plan, she'd be in Ludibrium by the day after tomorrow.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

"Man it's cold here.." Emerald sighed while fixing her black jacket.

"Well, that's why it's called El Nath..plus it's always filled with snow, and it's like January.." Faneru sighed.

"Well, that's true but it's better then just sitting around and doing nothing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

After Luna had arrived in Leafre, she knocked on the door. No answer. ''..... I guess they did move? Or maybe on vacation...?'' She pulled out the broken ring and remembered the effect out of it. ''Snow..... Oh! I'll go to my favorite city! El Nath~'' She said as she teleported to El Nath.

Gero had arrived in Leafre before Luna did. He also did not get an answer. ''I guess I can't apologize to them today....''

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm

--Magatia--
Wren finished packing up her things and headed for the ship dock. "It's surprising how warm it is here even though it's the middle of January," Wren thought as she lugged her bags to the dock. *ship horn* The boat pulled up to the dock, and she grabbed her bags and got onto it. There was barely anyone else on the ship except for a merchant with his wife and kid and an elderly woman. Wren made herself comfortable and thought, "This is going to be the longest ride of my life." She was anxious to see her brother again after all this time. After 'defeating' the Dark Mage, Minori and Wren continued their routine before they met the others. They trained during the day and cleaned the house every now and again. Everyone else seemed to be out of contact. Six months had passed and Wren had enough of it though; she was tired of the same routine and set off to travel some places she hadn't been to.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 pm

"Seeing all this snow reminds me so much of Luna. I wonder how life's going for her." Faneru sighed.

"Yeah, we haven't seen anyone for what? Two years? We all just went on with our lives as if nothing happened." Emerald shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Luna had arrived in El Nath and explored there a bit. She passed by Faneru and Emerald, but didn't see them there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Throughout the two years, Stevie had moved place to place almost 10 times now- each time leaving behind someone new. She continued her boring schedule- train, take a break, train, break, train, and go home. It was a boring life, but after they all defeated the Black Mage, Stevie wasn't quite sure what to do anymore, and left Leafre. Today, she was in Ludibrium- planning to go to Mu Lung shortly, taking a break from training by simply walking around, taking in the sights around her. She had sometimes thought about trying to contact the others, but always backed out of it at the end. Stevie was almost positive everyone was happier now, doing something new. As she walked along, she remembered Wren and Minori had been living here. A part of her wanted to go see them, but another said no. "Maybe I'll visit another time." She mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm

"That girl who just passed by looked like Luna.." Emerald whispered to Faneru.

"I know right? Let's go see if it's really her.." Faneru whispered back.

"Alright!" Emerald said running to Luna. "Excuse me miss, is your name 'Luna'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:38 pm

"I wonder what everyone else is up to," Minori sighed. "Speaking of which, Wren needs to hurry up. It's rude to keep the elderly waiting." Minori laughed. He turned eighteen two months before; he was technically an adult now. Or more commonly known to Emerald as, a grandpa.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

''No, my name is Cookie Monster. Who are y--'' Luna had turned around and realized it was Emerald and Faneru. ''Emerald? Faneru?? So this is where you guys have been all along!'' She said as she quickly put the broken ring in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

"Huh? We're just here because we're bored.." Emerald shrugged. "Who else is named Emerald and Faneru?"

"Hey Luna, how's life treating you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm

''Well there might be someone else named Emerald. I'm not sure about Faneru.'' She said as she laughed. ''Haven't been doing much. I think all I pretty much did was sleep for 2 whole years...'' She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Wren glanced at the clock on the wall: 3:07 PM "Two more hours to go," Wren thought, mentally sighing.

Last edited by Hijiki on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

"True, but what other idiot will wear black and red stuff..Plus.." Emerald moved her hair back showing her white earring "I'm the only Emerald with an white feather on her right ear."

"You slept for two years? Wow, that's strange.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 pm

''I had to regain my strength after the Black Mage was sealed.'' She said. ''What have you guys been doing? What happened to the rest of the gang?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

"We've been exploring places, practicing our magic, taking it easy pretty much.." Emerald shrugged. "We haven't spoken to anyone during these two years, we don't even know where they are."

"Pretty much what she said.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Wren started to impatiently tap her hands on her lap. "Geez; I sure wasn't in such a fuss earlier....I guess I miss everyone. I wonder what happened to them. I mean, why did all of a sudden we acted as if we never met, for two whole years? Does that usually happen? A group of friends save the world and suddenly they disband never to see each other again? It's really strange..." Wren thought, raising an eyebrow. " Minori never did tell me what happened after I passed out from the curse... I wonder why."

Last edited by Hijiki on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

''Eh... I haven't talked to even Gero either...'' She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh I see, well I let you guys be alone, I'm going to go to the Orbis tower." Emerald smiled before leaving.

"It's weird how none of us spoke in those two years..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Taru even more impatiently awaited Wren in Orbis. Taru couldn't 'magically teleport' onto the ship, so she had to wait for Wren's arrival at the ship dock in Orbis. It was rather chilly, and Taru despised the cold. She figured that Wren had better give her a treat for her loyalty and took a nap.

Minori decided to do something productive today and went to the Clock Tower to fight some Teddies. The last time he'd trained was about three months ago, so he was kind of rusty.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Stevie slashed her daggers in the air, taking out a teddy bear. As she trained, random thoughts began to enter her mind. I'm turning 17 in a week.. Time flies when you're bored out of your mind, training. She thought, sighing. Wonder what the others have been doing- and if they remember anything; but, who could forget? Stevie
smiled a bit while making chains to pull several bears towards her,
slashing at them. "I guess after a few more minutes, I'll take a break."
She said aloud.

( Didn't know what to post so i just made something up ;D )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

((HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY STEVIE? LOL))

''Well It's not like I could talk to you guys... I was fast asleep for 2 whole years and finally regained my strength.'' She said as she put her hand in her pocket while wondering why the ring was broken and didn't even have Neru's name on it. Only hers. She pulled out the 2-pieced ring. ''Do you know what happened to it...?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next