Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm

-Withdrawn-

Last edited by Frozen on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 pm

((Guess I should probably do my character now))

-FORM-

Name: Morgani (Mani) Stephens

Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at)) 15

Looks: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - 1276357819_4428_full

Personality: Has a strong passion for writing, is a daydreamer, loves designing a story out of everything and anything. Wants to be a famous author and has already written many books, but never published them. Used to be shy and very unpopular, but has grown more and more friendly and popular every year.

Is your character from the past or present?: Past

Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.): She left behind her sister, Christina, and her boyfriend, Michael. These people were the most dearest people on earth to her. She left behind her dream of being an author and she left behind everything she ever knew.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am

This sounds really interesting x]

-FORM-
Name: Jasey Rae (Jay-See Ray). Goes by Jasey sometimes.
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at)) 14
Looks: She has dark brown hair that falls 4 inches past her shoulders in waves/almost curls. Her eyes are a deep, chocolate brown. She's been told that her eyes are like a puppy's; so innocent. Her skin is fair. Jasey normally wears a beanie of any color on her head (known as her signature thing), a cute, any colored top, and a pair of jeans/shorts; along with sneakers. Jasey also always wears a silver necklace in the shape of a bow from her parents that means everything to her. (I have a picture; - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - 33wmbrc
Personality: Jasey Rae is incredibly shy. She prefers to keep to herself, never fully opening up to someone. Most people just think that she is the shy girl that sits alone with an I-Pod. The few people that have gotten to know her know that she is really a funny person. Around her friends, Jasey will be an independent person; never letting her opinion go to waste. She always tries to speak her mind around people she knows, even if it means she has to be brutal. Jasey loves music- and singing. She's currently learning how to play the acoustic guitar- and writing her own songs. Sometimes she starts singing a song randomly, which greatly embarrasses her brother, Reese, but she just laughs. Jasey never goes anywhere without her I-pod.
Past or present: Present
Things she left behind: She's from the present, but, her parents both died; leaving her and her two older brothers along. They all got jobs, Jasey at a coffee shop, and her brothers at a fancy restaurant in order to afford a small apartment.

-FORM-
Name: Reese
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at)) 15
Looks: Dirty blonde hair that sweeps across her forehead, sometimes shagging into his eyes. His skin is quite tan- as he's always outside. His eyes are a pale blue, the complete opposites of Jasey Rae's. He's quite tall for his age; sometimes towering above people.
Personality: Reese is the compelte opposite of Jasey Rae. He loves making friends and talking to new people. Some may say he's a social butterfly. Reese tries not to take things too seriously, always trying to make a joke. He sometimes will burst out laughing for no reason- in hopes that it will make someone smile
Is your character from the past or present?: Present
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.): ^

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 pm

((Accepted guys, thanks for joining))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

((SO who wants to start? xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 am

((Not it c: ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 am

(( Not it c': ))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 pm

((-_- Fine))

((I'm just going to make a second character from the present, who wakes her up. xD))

-FORM-

Name: Kyle Schulz

Looks: He has short black hair. Brown eyes. Brown skin.

Personality: Kyle is very loud and sometimes a jerk. He's very obnoxious and is always joking around. He has just the slightest Australian accent, which makes him stand out.

Is your character from the past or present?: the Present

Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.): N/A

Morgani woke up. Startled. She woke up to see a young man standing over her. She was lying on some sort of table, and was in a glass case. She reached her hand up to try and push on the glass, but her hand wouldn't move at all. She became very frightened and screamed, "Help me! Help!" The young man pressed a button on the case and it opened up. Morgani just laid there, trembling. That was all she could do. Literally. She could not move at all, and her teeth were chattering. It was cold. The atmosphere was different from the way she remembered...it felt...more fresh. Not so cluttered. She took a deep breath, trying to calm down, but could not. She looked the man in the eyes and tried to say something, but she just couldn't. The man reached out his hand and said, " 'M Kyle. Welcome to the future. Well actually, this is the future for you...not for me." He looked at her case and said, "Wow...apparently 64 years into the future for you." He smirked at her. Mani finally worked up enough energy to do something, and immediately regret it. She kicked his hand and shouted, "Like the first thing I care about is greeting you!" And she fell out of the case, onto the floor.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Jasey Rae, who had just finished teaching a young girl how to walk and talk, noticed a girl around her age laying on the floor. "Oh boy." She whispered, quickly walking over to her. Jasey lifted the girl up, gently pushing her onto a chair. "Kyle, you need to stop scaring them." Jasey whispered in her soft voice. She turned to the girl and smiled warmly. "Hi.. I'm Jasey. This all must be a bit strange for you, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Kyle chuckled and said, "And what are you, Jasey, the fun police? We're just having a lil' bit of friendly convo, right kid?" Morgani coughed and glared at Kyle. Then, after giving him a long enough stare, she looked at Jasey. Morgan nodded her head and croaked, "A bit strange? How about...a..." She trailed off. Why can't I think straight?! She scolded herself. She looked at Jasey with confused eyes and said, "I'm Morgani...but...my friends call me Mani."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Jasey Rae glared at Kyle. "No, I'm just doing my job- you know, the one where we're supposed to help these people?" She turned towards Morgani. "Lovely to meet you, Mani. Erm, you seem confused.. Let me explain." Jasey took a deep breath, preparing to give her the speech she gave to everyone. "See, 64 years ago- in your time, a disease was spreading.. Your parents decided to put you, and a bunch of other children, to sleep.. They didn't know how long it would be before you actually woke up." She shifted her weight, coughing. "So, you slept for 64 years in those glass cases- never aging. Welcome to the future, Morgani. We're here to teach you some of the basics, you know, eat, walk, exercise- isn't that right Kyle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes and said, "Ooh I guess someone wants a raise. Hey yo boss! Jasey's being perfect! Let's give her two more pennies than usual on her next payday!" He rolled his eyes again and smirked. Mani attempted to reply, "M-m-m-my ppar-rents?" She wanted to know if they had made it through the disease, through stasis sleep. She nodded at everything she said. Kyle, looking quite bored, looked at the floor. "Uh, yeah sure Jasey. Always gotta do it the RIGHT way all the time! Yup!" He fake smiled and glared at Mani. "Save your breath, kid."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Jasey instantly pushed Kyle back, pinning him against the wall. She was stronger than she looked- that was for sure. "Jerk." Jasey growled, narrowing her intense blue eyes while she stared into his. She then released him and kicked him in the shin. I never understood why he even works here. She thought while she walked towards Morgani, clenching her teeth. "I'm so sorry, Mani.. But, you're going to have a new family now; us. Just remember that this all happened because they loved you so much." Jasey smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Kyle chuckled slightly when Jasey got rough. This happened often. He just loved getting on her nerves...any girl's nerves for that fact. He grabbed her hands and said, "Now isn't time to get feisty, Jasey." He winked and let go of her arms saying, "Okay, okay. So I'll be nicer." Mani looked at him. She felt a smile appearing on her face. For some reason he made her want to burst out laughing. But she highly doubted she could even chuckle at this point. She knew her family was long gone, and now she had to live with these people. "W-why am I so stiff and...can't m-move?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Jasey stormed towards Kyle, slapping him roughly. When she removed her hand, she could see a red mark from her hand. "Nicer? I wasn't aware that was even in your vocabulary." She rolled her eyes. "See, Mani, while you were sleeping- you basically just lost a lot of your memories and knowledge. We can't really explain it, though.."

Reese came up behind Jasey, screaming in her ear. "Hey Jasey!" He noticed the two other people with her. "I'm Reese- Jasey's brother." Reese ruffled Jasey's hair, her shooting a glare at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Mani nodded. She was starting to get flashbacks...memories...of her old life. She remembered the effects that stasis sleep could have on you. She shook her head and put her head in her hands. "Wait a-a minu-te..." She could move more easily. It wasn't much, and she was still very stiff, but she was doing better. She managed a weak smile at Reese and said, "I-I'm Morgani. C-c-all me M-Mani." She put a hand over her mouth, embarrassed by her stutter. Kyle put a hand on his neck. "Ow." He said to Jasey, even though it didn't really hurt much. He rolled his eyes when Reese came over to them. So much for having the ladies to himself.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

"Okay, Mani, try to walk towards that wall over there." Jasey pointed towards the wall at the other end of the room. "If you feel too stiff, just tell us, okay?"

Reese smiled at Mani, nodding. He then smirked at Kyle. "Hope you don't mind me coming over, do you, man?" Reese knew Kyle was always trying to be with the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Morgani got up slowly and fell back in her chair. Kyle stifled a laugh, letting out a small chuckle. Mani glared at him and tried again. I'll show him She thought. She walked fiercely towards the wall and walked back, holding her head high when she walked past Kyle. Kyle replied to Reese saying, "Smh. I don't really care either way." He lied. "Better to have a fellow bro by my side than a couple a chicks, ya know?" He held up his hand to high five Reese.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Jasey smiled. "Great! If you don't feel too stiff still, try running."

"Great! Cause I was just about to leave, you know, leave you with these 2 ladies." Reese bit back a laugh as he high-fived Kyle. He stepped closer towards him and whispered, "If you even go-near my sister, I swear.." Reese backed away and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Morgani clutched her back. Now she was feeling the pain that came along with releasing the stiffness. "Okay." She breathed. Then she tried running. Slowly at first, then built up a bit of speed. Kyle growled slightly. Then he decided to play dumb and held up his hands, saying, "What? Me?! And your sister? Naww, I was just playin around...you know how it is." He smirked.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

"Good Work!" Jasey smiled, pushing her brown hair behind her ear. "You seem to be a quick leaner..How about a little break from learning, and we all show you around? You know, maybe go get a pizza or something?" She shrugged.

"Oh, that's good. Since I hear you're supposed to be some big lady's man or something." Reese smirked, and turned towards his sister. "I'm up for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Kyle glared at Reese. "Oh ha, ha, ha." He turned on put his eyes on Mani. He sighed, and didn't realize he was staring until she said, weakly, "Sure. That sounds good." She grinned widely, realized that she didn't stutter at all in that sentence. She smiled shyly at Kyle, noticing his stare.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Jasey smirked, beginning to walk out the door. As she passed Kyle, she whispered, "Don't count on it, tiger. She's way out of your league."

Reese, hearing this, almost died laughing. "Come on, guys." He chuckled, wiping a tear from his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Kyle, hearing Jasey's little comment, raised his arm to playfully punch her. Realizing she was a girl, and not one of the guys, he turned his punch to Reese. Mani giggled, and tried to hurry up with the rest of them...but couldn't. "Dangit!" She muttered. She was stiff again. Apparently taking two seconds of rest would reset her stiffness...at least for a few days. She face-palmed then said, "Uh...guys? L-little help?" She chuckled nervously, hoping she didn't seem too dorky.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next