Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Post by jess on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Mani smiled and blushed. "Sorry, I can't help it." She said, ashamed. Mani reached out her hand and opened Jasey's room door. "Jasey! Kyle! Is she okay?"

Kyle smiled at them entering the room, still rubbing Jasey's head. "Yea I think she's fine...for now at least. The doc should be in any minute." He looked up at Reese.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Reese set Mani down on a chair with a smile. "Alright- he better hurry.."

"Helloo!" The Doctor entered the room with one of his hands in his pocket, the other holding a clipboard. "I'm Doctor Morgan- this is Jasey Rae, correct?" He made his way towards Jasey, examining his head. Doctor Morgan took a pen out and scribbled a note down.

"Yes.. She goes by Jasey though.." Reese muttered, staring at Jasey.

"Wonderful." He nodded. "Well, seems as if she'll need quite a few stitches.. We might have to run some tests- perhaps she'll stay overnight.. Where are her parents?" The Doctor raised an eyebrow as he stepped away from her.

"Parents? Oh. They um, passed away. My older brother and I have been substituting as her guardians.. He's at work though.." Reese muttered uncomfortably.

"Oh, I see.." The Doctor cleared his throat. "Well, we'll have to wait for Jasey to regain consciousness before we can perform any sort of operations or tests." He pressed a button by the bed and a nurse hurried into the room. "Yes, can you get a tray of food from our cafeteria?" The nurse hurried out, returning with a tray soon after. "Thank you." He smiled and set the tray down on a table. "Make sure she eats this after she awakes.. Then we'll get the stitches in and perform the tests." Doctor Morgan scribbled another note down and walked out of the room with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Kyle yawned, quite bored at all this. He held Jasey's hand the whole time he was talking. Finally, the doctor left and Kyle said, perking up, "Hey! Free food!" He reached his hand out for the tray and Mani slapped it away. She glared at him. He held his hands up and said, "Kidding, kidding." He smiled and looked at Jasey. He mumbled, "I'm sorry Reese...I shoulda looked after her better..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Reese shrugged. "It's fine, at least you brought her here. I s'pose I should apologize for being so rough on you the whole time." He sighed and looked up at the T.V. where the news was on. Reese looked at Jasey. "When do you think she'll wake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Kyle shrugged, "I dunno..." He looked at her and crossed his arms. "She will wake up though...right? I mean, it wasn't that hard of an injury...was it?!" Kyle began to get worried, as Mani half smiled and said, "She'll wake up, it'll just take time."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 pm

"She'll wake up.. Why are you so concerned anyway?"

Jasey's dark brown eyes fluttered open as she jolted up. She fell back down onto the pillow as a pain in her head grew bigger. "What the.." Jasey whispered as she pushed several pieces of hair out of her eyes. "What happened?" She rubbed the back of her head and looked down at her hand to see several drops of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Kyle shrugged and watched as she woke up. Still holding her hand, he quickly let go and said, "Hey sleepy head, how was your journey away from earth??" He smiled and said, "You're gonna be okay."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm

"Painful." Jasey muttered. She took a ponytail holder off her wrist, tying her hair up. "That's good, I guess.. Any surgeries?" Jasey asked, fixing her bow necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Kyle looked at the ground, not wanting to tell her the bad news. "Uh, well, the doctor said you'll need...well...quite a few stitches. And you might have to stay overnight too." He looked at her and quickly said, "But don't worry! I'll...I mean we'll all stay here with you." He glanced at Reese.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

The Doctor came into the room once again. "Hello, Jasey." He smiled and put a hand into his pocket.

"Um.. Hi." She responded, twirling her ponytail.

"Have your friends told you what you'll be doing? Seems as if you'll be needed 8 stitches.. We've decided to run a few tests on you- you'll have to stay overnight.." He shrugged as if it was nothing unusual.

"What kind of tests?" Jasey asked, rubbing the back of her head.

"Mmm, we'll have to draw some blood.. Some other things.." Doctor Morgan coughed.

"Alright.. When will this be happening?"

"Right now." Doctor Morgan smiled and a few nurses came into the room- one pushing a cart of needles and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Mani winced at seeing the needles. One of her biggest fears was getting shots and needles...even seeing a thorn in her was scary. Kyle leaned back in his chair and put his hands over his face. Suddenly he sat up and said, "SO lesson learned, huh Mani?!" She shook her head, "What lesson?" He rolled his eyes and said, "The lesson where you never ever ruh n away again! This is all your fault!" Mani bit her lip and looked at the floor.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

"It's not her fa-" Jasey was interrupted as a needle entered her arm. "Ow!" She screeched as the nurse puddled it out.

"Sorry, hun. It's to numb you up." The nurse smiled. She turned Jasey's head and began to work on the stitches- Jasey wincing with each one.

"Ow. Ow.Ow.Ow." She allowed a single tear to fall from her brown eyes as the nurse finally pulled away.

The nurse grabbed a napkin, dabbing at the blood on Jasey's head. "Alright, Sweetie. All done. Make sure to drink your juice and eat that cookie over there, okay? We'll be back in a few hours to run those tests." The nurses left the room, taking the cart of tools with them.

Jasey had to bite her tongue to keep from bawling. "Thank you, ma'am.." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Kyle got up and stood next to Jasey. He held out his hand and said, "It's okay to cry...if it hurts too much, I'm right here." He handed her the food tray and smirked a bit. "Ok fine, if it's anyone's fault its mine." He closed his eyes and said, "Seriously, I'm sorry Jasey."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Reese shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Jasey, I'm going to go get you a drink from the vending machine, I'll be right back." He got up and left the room towards the machine.

"Thank you.." Jasey murmured, taking the fork and beginning to eat some of the food. She shook her head. "It's nobody's fault..I was just clumsy." Jasey pushed the tray away, a disgusted look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Kyle watched Reese leave the room. "Wow." He said,
"I'm surprised your brother would leave me with you." He smirked and said, "No really, I was fooling around and...I shoulda...I don't know..."
Mani rolled her eyes and said, "Uh Kyle, I think that the only reason Reese left is because I'm here to make sure you don't do anything stupid." She crossed her legs. Kyle ignored her at first, then said, "And what do you know about me, Morgani??"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Jasey waved her hand dismissively.. "Naw, it's not your fault.. You weren't doing anything." She shrugged and sipped her orange juice. "You know.. What do any of us really know about each other? I mean, we all act like we're the best of friends, but we hardly know anything about one another." Jasey ran her finger up and down the stitches on the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Kyle nodded his head. "Yeah...I mean, I don't even know what your favorite color is." He chuckled softly and said, "I don't even have any idea when Reese's birthday is...and I highly doubt that either of you have taken the time to learn about me."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Jasey shrugged. "Why don't we all, you know, take the time to get to know each other? Like, we all ask a question about one of us?"

Reese entered the room with 4 sodas in his hands. He passed one to each of them, keeping one for himself. "That sounds fun, why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Kyle took the soda, nodding a thank you, and said, "Sure. Why not? Ladies first, Jasey." He smiled. Mani moved around in her chair a bit.

((xD I have no idea what to make Mani do, so I just make her do random things lol))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

"Alright.." Jasey sat up, adjusting her pillow. She adjusted the hospital dress the doctors made her wear and thought for a moment. "Mani.. What's your favorite color?" She chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Mani bit the inside of her cheek and tried to remember. "Hmm..." She suddenly gasped and said, "I remember! Its dark navy blue." She smiled and turned to Reese, "Reese...what is your favorite season of the year?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

"Hm.. I guess winter. I guess I just like the snow- and Christmas is always fun." Reese smiled a bit. "Kyle, what's your favorite... food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Kyle laughed and said, "Being Italian, I gotta say pizza." He nodded in Jasey's direction and asked, "What's your favourite color?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm

"I really like purple and green.. And blue.. And orange.. And red.. Well, I guess you get the point, I like all colors." Jasey laughed. "Hm, Mani, what's your favorite thing to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Mani stopped laughing. She looked at her hands. "Umm...I...I don't..." Kyle said, "Did you, erm, forget?" Mani nodded her head sadly. "Well that's okay, Mani, just ask someone somin and you can tell us if you remember." Mani smiled and asked Reese, "When is your birthday?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next