Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Post by jess on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Jasey walked from customer to customer, taking their orders. She cleaned a few tables and the counter, and after a few hours; she'd made 40$. It wasn't much- but it would help them pay the taxes. She took off her apron, hanging it on the tack. After saying goodbye to her coworkers, she grabbed her acoustic guitar and walked out of the shop. Jasey opened her guitar case, setting it down in front of her. She strummed her guitar a few times to make sure it was tuned properly and soon began singing.
"Summer after highschool when we first met, we'd hang out in your Mustang to Radiohead..And on my 18th birthday, we got matching tattoos.." Jasey soon drew a small crowd of people, and a few dollars in her guitar case. "In another life, I would be your girl..We'd keep all our promises-Be us against the world..In another life! I would make you stay,So I don't have to say; you were the one that got away..The one that got away..." Her strumming got faster, and her singing became louder as the song continued.

((I didnt know what to post xD..))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Kyle sighed and put his hands on his face, leaning against the alley wall. He decided to walk around a bit, so he left the alley. Not realizing where he was going, he walked past the place where Jasey worked. When he heard music up ahead, he looked up and saw Jasey singing, with a small crowd of people around her. He was immediatly interested, because he saw an opportunity to show her how awesome he was. But instead, he just rolled his eyes and walked right past her. After walking a few steps past, he looked over his shoulder at her. He rolled his eyes again, and held his head up high to show that he didn't have a care in the world.

(Me either. xDD))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

As Kyle walked past Jasey, she rolled her eyes. The song ended and Jasey smiled. "Thank you.. Erm, here's another one, I guess.." She strummed her guitar a bit, beginning to sing. "I took a chance, I took a shot.. And you might think Im bulletproof; but I'm not .. You took a swing, I took it hard.." Jasey picked up her strumming- going a bit faster. "And down here from the ground I see, who you are.. I'm sick and tired of your attitude, Im feeling like I dont know you! You tell me that you love me, then cut me down..And I need you like a heartbeat, but I know you gotta mean streak.." She sang a bit louder. "Makes me run for cover when you're around! So here's to you and your temper.. Yes I remember what you said last night.. And I know that you see, what you're doing to me, tell me why?!"

Reese walked out of the restaurant he worked at, smiling. He could see Kyle walking along a few feet away from him. "Hello, Kyle." Reese smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Kyle nodded his head, " 'ey." He looked around, straightening his shirt and asked, "What's...up?" He wasn't used to speaking casually to Kyle.

Morgani finally stopped running near a beautiful pond. It was sparkling in the sun. She sat down in a bench next to it, and looked in the water. She still had tears in her eyes as she stared deeply into the pond. "What am I doing here?" She asked the water. She was getting stiff again from moving, and her thinking was slowing down. She needed rest...badly. Still bent over the pond, she closed her eyes, and fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about her family at home.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

"Oh, you know. Just on my way to check on Mani- you know, since the last time we saw her- she was in tears." Reese smiled.

"Pardon me for my lack of excitement but I'm not entirely thrilled.. St-st-stutter when I talk flail around, yeah the moment's been killed.I'm not good at this- no not all.. Im not good at this.. I'm a wreck and I know it, and I tend to show it every chance that I get." Jasey couldnt help but smile as she played the song. "Butterflies in disguise, yeah, they just fly on by, yeah, they're making me sick..They don't flutter about I'd do without.. All they do is kick. Mean it truuly! Sincere heaart! Why do you do this to me? Tear... me... apart! It's my fault and I tend to blow it no thanks to you. It's like you sit and you watch me, and you poke and taunt me, and it's all that you do."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 am

"Oh." Kyle looked at the ground. "Yeh. Her." Kyle looked up at Reese smiling. He smirked, "You like her, don't you??" He chuckled slightly, and backed up a bit, hoping Reese wouldn't lash out at him again.

Mani dreamt of her old life. She dreamed that she was back with her old boyfriend, Michael, and her sister, Christina. She dreamed of being put in to stasis sleep and waking up, frozen, to see Kyle. Her dreams felt so real...she wished they were real.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Reese began laughing. "Oh, you're such an idiot. Unlike some people, I get to know a person before falling in love with them." He rolled his eyes. "Have a horrible day." Reese said smugly, walking away towards the Coffee Shop where his sister was singing another one of her songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Kyle ran to catch up with him. He ran a bit ahead of him and stopped right in front of him, putting his hand on his shoulder. "No man, I mean like...a...like a crush, ya know?" He smirked and said, "Kinda like what's going on between me n' Jas-" He stopped, flinching. "I mean...nothing." He started walking beside Reese.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : omg xD)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Reese pushed his hand off his shoulder. "I guess I'd have to get to know her better before saying anything like that." He muttered through clenched teeth. "Now would you mind telling me why you're following me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 pm

He rubbed the black eye Reese had given him earlier and replied, "I'm not following you, I just like to forgive people AFTER they apologize." He glared at Reese.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

"Oh, so you're going to visit an old friend who's going to apologize? Lovely.' Reese smirked. He ran over towards Jasey, chuckling. "Jasey, come on, we're going to find Mani."

Jasey sighed and nodded- knowing that it was useless to fight against Reese. She grabbed the money out of her case, shoving it into her pocket, then setting the guitar in the case. Jasey set the case onto her back, adjusting the strap. "So, where do you think she is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Kyle ran up to him and said through gritted teeth, pushing him lightly, "Oh c'mon man, you know what I meant." He looked at Jasey and pointed to Reese as if to say 'Help me?!'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 pm

"Come on, Jasey. Ignore the jerk- we have a job to do." Reese muttered, pushing Jasey along.

Jasey sighed and allowed herself to be pushed. "Mmkay.. So, where should we look? Maybe somewhere outdoors-y.. Like a forest or a pond?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Kyle ran away ahead of them, shouting over his shoulder, "It's my job too, and I happen to know exactly where she's at!" He smirked and shouted, "SEE YA FOOLS LATER!!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Jasey sprinted towards him, easily catching up. She grabbed him and pushed him against a building. "YOU JERK!" Jasey screamed, slapping him. "YOU stay here. I helped Mani. YOU did nothing- she's mine to help! You do what you do best; nothing." She hissed, walking away. Jasey ran into the park, going through the trees to where she knew was a pond; it seemed like the place Mani would be. "Mani?" Jasey shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Kyle growled and shouted, "You better watch your mouth, brat! You just think you're OH SO PERFECT!!" he kicked the ground and picked up a rock, throwing it her way. He started running to get to Mani first.

Mani grunted. She could hear someone calling her name in her sleep. But she didn't want to wake up...she wanted to stay in her dream, with her family.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 pm

"Maybe I'm not perfect, but I know I'm better than you!" Jasey shouted over her shoulder. She felt a sharp pain hit her head and her eyes widened as she fell onto the ground with a gasp- unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Kyle watched out of the corner of his eye as she fell. He stopped and looked at her. "S-she'll be fine..." He started running again, but stopped and turned around. He groaned and mumbled to himself, "Fine." He ran towards Jasey and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Reese! Reese come here! She's hurt!!" He bent down and examined her head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

"WHAT?!" Reese shouted, running towards Jasey. He looked down at her head where blood was spilling out from the back. "What did you do?" Reese growled, picking her up. "I swear- you'll pay for this." He narrowed his eyes and stared down at his sister. "Take her to the hospital- she'll most likely need stitches. I'm going to find Mani." Reese set Jasey back down and ran into the park, shouting Mani's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Kyle glared at Reese and said, almost shouted, "You think I could do this?! What's wrong with you! I would never hurt her!!" He picked Jasey up and whispered, "It's okay, Jasey, you're going to be fine." Mostly reassuring himself. He ran to the hospital, and shoved to the front of the line, ignoring everyone's unflattering comments to him. He breathed heavily and said, "We need to see a doctor NOW." After filling out the paperwork and waiting for a long time, they were finally called up. Kyle carried Jasey to the back room, and the nurse checked on Jasey and asked Kyle a few questions before leaving. They sat there waiting for the doctor. Kyle rubbed Jasey's head and mumbled, "I'm so sorry Jasey." He kissed her lightly on the cheek, then dialed Reese's phone number. He waited for him to answer.

Mani woke up to hearing her name being called so much. "Wha-what?!? What is it??" She was angry. She had woken up from being with her family, back to this nightmare.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

"Mani! There you are! Come on, we're going to the hos-" Reese heard his phone ring and he quickly answered it- putting up a hand to Mani. "Hello? Kyle! Is Jasey okay? What happened? Does she need stitches? Is she dead?" He quickly said.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Mani stood up quickly, all thoughts of her family vanished as she heard Reese's end of the conversation. "What happened to Jasey?!" She asked, her worried brown eyes sparkling.
Kyle said, "Okay, calm down man. She's fine, I think...We're still waiting to see the doctor, but I'm pretty sure she's okay. She lost a lot of blood though..." He looked at her, seeing she was pale, and said, "Uhh...come quick. Just tell the front desk person which patient you want to see, and she'll let you come back with us. I told her that more people might come."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 pm

"Alright.. We'll be there in a few.." Reese hung up and looked at Mani. "She hit her head on something- and apparently she hit it pretty hard,because now she's unconscious and she's lost a lot of blood..I told Kyle we're going to the hospital- unless you'd rather stay.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Mani shook her head, "No, no, no, we have to go stay with her!" She started running forward, stiffening up. She turned around and said, "I mean, that's what you wanna do...right? I know you'd probably wanna be with your sister..." She smiled and walked slowly saying, to stall a bit before having to walk again, "Oh, and I don't know where the hospital is..."
Kyle brushed a strand of Jasey's hair off of her face and smiled. She was so nice when she wasn't beating him up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Reese hesitated. "You're stiff again, aren't you?" He smirked and walked towards her, picking her up again. "Let's go!" Reese began running out of the park, through the streets, and into the hospital. Still carrying Mani, he walked up towards the lady at the desk. "Um, yeah, we're here to see Jasey Rae? I'm her er, guardian.. This is her friend." Reese pointed towards Mani.

"Okay, Sweetie.. You can go in. She's in Room 25!" The lady said with a southern accent, pointing down the hall with a smile.

"Thank you." He said gratefully, speedwalking down the hall into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next