Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Empty Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

EVERY THIRD MOON~
{This is based off China's One Child Policy; The Hunger Games; and Harry Potter.}

PLOT~
This roleplay takes place in the future, 5000 years to be exact. Everything crumbled. People rebelled, the Government killed, and everything was a trainwreck. After years of effort, the Government managed to take over. They made the rules harsh and clear. Families were only allowed to have 2 children; no more, and no less. However, some families have decided they can't live with just 2 children. The families hid the kids for their whole lives, never even letting them by an open window. The kids had no experience with people; the only human beings they saw were their families, and the occasional Government Worker. After the Government found out about the families having more than 2 kids, they took the 3rd kids away, bringing them to an empty Ghost Town. They were sorted into sections; Time, Magic, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. The Government would perform an operation on the kids, dropping a vial of liquid into their blood flow to give them powers which allowed them to control their elements. Government also inserted a chip into your arm, which makes sure nobody leaves the town. The kids were then left to establish a government of their own and rebuild the town. After years of work, some of the kids grew, having kids of their own and sending them to The Ghost Town. Now, the Town is finally an okay place to live, but some kids are unhappy. They think it's unfair they were sent away from their families,forced to live at this 'cruel place'.. Those kids are called 'Rebs'- and they want to take down the Government.

RULES~
-Romance is allowed; to a minimum
-Killing is allowed;
-Don't use other people's characters
-No perfect characters
-Please don't make 3 characters control the same element.
-Read this whole post

SECTIONS~
When you arrive at this town, the Government runs a few tests on you, to determine which Section you belong in. These Sections all have a certain thing they do for the town, and a stereotype/personality. Each Sections also have their own powers. Keep in mind these are stereotypes, your character doesn't necessarily have to be rude if they control Time; but they can't be the nicest person around.

TIME: Kids who control time are known to be extremely rude, thinking they're better than everyone. This is normally where the 'bullies' go. These people can help the town by controlling the time to give the Workers more time to do their work; as the Government comes by everyday to make sure everything is in order. Time Kids can freeze time, but only for a few minutes, Reverse time (as far back as a week), and Fast forward time(A day). They have a rivalry with Fire- as Time Kids tend to get in a lot of fights with them. Time kids have to wear a necklace with a yellow stone.

MAGIC: Kids who control magic are known to be a bit sensitive. They have delicate feelings, and rarely get into fights. Magic Kids are a big target for the bullies- as most don't like to fight back- even though they are more than capable to take on a whole crowd of bullies. These Kids do a bit of everything for the town- help grow the plants, help cook, etc. They can do magic- levitate things, cast spells, make potions, etc. They have a rivalry with Earth; as the Earth Kids always tease them on being sensitive and shy. Magic kids have to wear a necklace with a purple stone.

WATER: Kids who control magic are known to be a bit boring and very wise or smart. They're extremely good with their powers, and they're incredibly smart. These people sometimes help Kids out with learning, and help with Rain and the Oceans. They can make waves, control the weather, make ice or snow, and are also rather good at healing. They have a rivalry with Air- as they're always competing on who's smartest. Water kids have to wear a necklace with a blue stone.

EARTH: Kids who control Earth aren't known to be the smartest kids in the pack. They care mostly about their looks- normally being incredibly pretty- but incredibly dumb. Most don't help out the town, but the few who do help grow food and keep the Town looking pretty. These Kids aren't necessarily liked by most people. They have a rivalry with Magic, as they think they're boring and sensitive. Earth Kids can make plants grow, and OLDER people can sometimes change the seasons. Earth kids have to wear a necklace with a green stone

FIRE: Kids who control Fire are known to be a bit full of themselves and have a lot of pride. However, they don't fit in very well. These kids help the town by cooking some food, burning down unnecessary things, and keeping the town Warm on winter days. They can control fire, turning it into anything they need. They have a rivalry with Time, as Fire thinks they're much better than them. Fire kids have to wear a necklace with a red stone.

AIR: Kids who control Air are known to be major perfectionists. They want everything to be perfect, and they tend to think they're the best Section. These kids help the town by controlling the Weather, keeping the Town cool on Summer Days. They have a rivalry with Water as they both think they're the smartest Section. Air kids have to wear a necklace with a white stone.

CABINS~
Each Section has 6 cabins. 3 are for the boys, the other 3 for the girls. Nobody from another section is allowed into someone else's cabin without permission from the Section's leaders.

LEADERS~
Each section has two leaders; one boy and one girl. They were decided by the Government when they first came to town. These leaders will never change unless
A) The Leader dies
B) The Leader steps down from their position
TIME'S LEADERS:
MAGIC'S LEADERS: Girl-Luna
WATER'S LEADERS: Boy- Greyson Girl-Lina
FIRE'S LEADERS:
AIR'S LEADERS: Girl-Claire
EARTH'S LEADERS: Girl-Alicia

WEAPONS~
Everybody gets a weapon. However, the only choice is a staff. Each Staff has a gem at the end of it; each Section has a different colored Staff- the same color as the necklaces; Green,Blue,Purple,Red,Yellow, and White. The staffs have your names carved in on them gently.

CLOTHES~
Each Section has a signature color. For example, Magic Kids have to wear a purple t-shirt and any pants/shorts they want. Water has to wear a blue t-shirt and any pants/shorts they want. The color of your t-shirt is the color of your staff and necklace.

FORM~
Name:
Personality;
Description:
Section:
Is your Character a Reb:
*Note: if you want your character to be a leader, in the Section part of the form, tell me why you think your character should be a leader.

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Empty Re: Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 pm

"Ahaha it does look better then it used to," Silivia smirked.

"Sure, not like I have better things to do," Lina smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Alicia reached into her handbag, grabbing her vanilla scented perfume, and sprayed it into the air. "Great." She smirked, linking arms with Silvia as they walked out of the cabin.

Luna smiled and lead Lina towards her cabin. As they approached the door, she spotted Silvia and Alicia walking away from her cabin, laughing. She shrugged and opened the door for Lina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm

"Think they'll know we did this?" Silivia said.

"Thanks~" Lina smiled before noticing the cabin. "Oh my goodness...what happened here...?" she said noticing big messes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Luna gasped as she saw the mess. "W-What? No.. We.. We made an A on our report from the Government." She looked around and a familiar smell of vanilla entered her smell. "Alicia." Luna whispered. "They did this." She felt her eyes watering as she looked around the room.

"No. They're much too stupid." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

"..Those IDIOTS. That's it I'm burning their clothing, you can watch or look away." Lina snapped.

"Good. If we get caught who knows what their stupid brains will think of." Silivia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm

"Ok.." Luna muttered, dizzy.

Alicia laughed. "Did you hear that? I think they've discovered our little mess." She smirked, satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Lina went towards Silivia and Alicia's cabins and took their clothing she created a small fire and burnt their clothing. "Let's see if they figure it out, in the meantime I can help clean your cabin up."

"Haha, their expressions must be priceless!" Silivia laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

"Alright.. What are we going to do about the trees and such?" Luna sighed.

Alicia flipped her hair over her tanned shoulder. "I'd pay good money to see their reactions." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

"Cut them, what else can we do?" Lina sighed.

"Me too~" Silivia laughed loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm

"You have the world's biggest pair of scissors?" Luna joked. She grabbed her staff and pointed the purple stone at the tree. It slowly began to fall down until it finally collapsed against the floor. Luna kept it pointed at the tree,and it began to levitate into the air, flying out of the cabin. She did the same thing with the bushes, throwing them out of the cabin. "Think you can wash off the mud?"

"We are too good." Alicia smirked, high fiving her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm good at cleaning out stains. One of the few useful things I could do." Lina laughed and pointed her staff at some dirty sheets and water went over the sheets and the stains disappeared. "What else is on the list?"

"Yup~" Silivia smirked back and returned the high five.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:12 pm

FORM~

Name: Alexa (Alex) Brookes

Personality: If you've met Alex, you'll know that she has many flaws. Being bi-polar has always been a hard part of her life, but being naturally unfriendly, being bullied as a child, and being placed in the Time section makes her life even worse. She never considers herself as 'nice' or 'kind' or even 'friendly'. But she doesn't think and doesn't WANT to be the typical stereotype of Time, a horrible, mean girl, that has no heart at all. She's always had problems connecting with others, due to her section, and she tries to make friends. It doesn't help that her fellow cabin mates are always picking on other kids. She tries to be the best person she can, despite her emotions and such.

Description: Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Medium_length_layered_hairstyle_pictures_9

Section: Time

Is your Character a Reb: Yuppers

*Note: if you want your character to be a leader, in the Section part of the form, tell me why you think your character should be a leader.

*NOTE: Um, if you don't want there to be a 'nicer' one in the Time section, I totally understand. But if you're okay with it then...yeah. xD She won't be totally nice...she'll still like bully a bit, but she'll not be like...Alicia and Silvia mean. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 am

((Nudge. You still alive? xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

((rejected, sorry. i think she should have a somewhat mean side to her. she doesn't have to be amazingly nice or horribly mean-but she should have a short temper or something. Bipolar people are always having mood swings -i would know, some friends of mine are- and they're sometimes not the best person to be around. c: sometimes your character should be a spoiled- sterotypical time person, but then other times she can be nicer.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

((Mkay thanks I'll change it and repost her form when I get a chance...If that's okay?? :] ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

((Hey. So, I really like the whole idea of this roleplay, so...Taylor you still wanna rp on it? I mean, we can each have one of Jen's character's I guess...or they can just be dead. .-. ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

(omg i totally forgot about this rp<3
yeah i'll still rp o:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

[[ Dudeee I forgot all about what this rp was about. LOL ]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 am

(i basically forgot what everything was about.
this rp, elements, etc o:
should we just start over with new characters or something o.e)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 am

(( I forgot what it was about too.. xD I want to keep my characters though. owo ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3