Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

+2
ForevaTrains
jess
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 Empty - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by jess Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-INTRODUCTION-

Every year, each district must give up two children, one boy and one girl, from 12 to 19 years of age for the reaping. They will then be forced to fight in one of the various Hunger Games arenas, to the death. The winner of these Games will receive an enormous supply of food, medicine, and other items for their district.

-FORM-

Name of character:
Age of character:
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do):

-SETTING-

Your first post will take place just a few hours before the reaping, which will be held at the capitol. (due to the reason that we don't want to have a reaping in every district.) You can make as many characters as you want. It doesn't matter how many people are in the Hunger Games here, because more members might want to join than is needed. :] Remember that members can always join in late (such as in the middle of the Games). All rules apply to this roleplay. :]

-DISTRICTS-

District 1- Luxury (Great comfort or living)

District 2- Masonry/Stonework(not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 3- Electronics

District 4- Fishing

District 5- Power (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 6- Transportation (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 7- Lumber (Type of wood)

District 8- Textiles (Manufacture of cloth or woven fabric)

District 9- Grain (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 10- Livestock (Farm animals kept for use or profit)

District 11- Agriculture (The science or practice of farming)

District 12- Coal Mining

District 13: (Was thought to be terminated) Graphite Mining (Unofficially they manufactured nuclear weapons and among that housed and produced other weaponry). (Graphite is a type of rock).

{I got this from wikipedia}

you are now free to roleplay.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds, be EVER in your favor!
~Admin xD

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 Empty Re: - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 pm

((yes yes. but i cannot reply to that.. because Violet is already at training ^.^))

Back to top Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 2 Empty Re: - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

((OMG you're so right...sorry. xD))

Juliet sighed, walking into the training room. Remembering the earlier events in the day, she scowled. Petrak had rushed her into getting dressed for training, and she didn't even have time to ask questions. Rolling her eyes, Juliet walked around. "Sword...find a sword, Julie. Find one." It was a talent she preferred to keep hidden, but Juliet could work wonders with a sword. Being quite small and swift, she would be able to climb trees in the arena and assassinate the others from above...that is...if she could find a sword. Juliet walked over to a girl and said, "Hey, you're pretty good with those knifes." She looked at the girl cautiously and said, "Juliet here...and you are?" Holding out her hand.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Violet quickly put the knife away. "Oh, thanks." She mentally slapped herself for letting someone see her 'skill'. "Violet. So um, what district you from?" Violet shook Juliet's hand, half-smiling. Her face looked familiar; Violet probably remembered her from watching the Reapings the other night.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"District 1." She paused a moment, hoping that Violet wouldn't hate her for being such a conceited district. "And you??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

"Oh." Violet felt a bit sad; knowing she was a career; she had thought she might of made a future alliance. "District 5." She mumbled. "How's life in 1? I've always wanted to know." Violet half-smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

"Life?? Are you kidding? We're so proud and vain, it's as if we have no life." She shook her head, saying, "we're about as fake as people get...and I can't believe it took getting into the hunger games to see that." She wished dearly that she could change, but how? "So do you have any alliances yet??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 pm

"Ah, but you don't have to worry if you're going to have anything to eat
for a week- and you get lots of attention from the Capitol!" Violet
joked, wiggling her eyebrows and smiling. "No, I don't. I s'pose you're
in with the Careers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Juliet smiled, putting her finger to her chin, "now that is a good thing." When Violet mentioned the careers, she shook her head and said, "And what, let them betray me like they always do to each other?? No way! I'm too small anyway...they'd never take the chance with me."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 pm

"Well, even if they end up betraying you, at least you wouldn't be dying on the first day because you have no food or weapons." Violet sighed, picked up a knife, and threw it at a target; the blade lodging itself in the center. She turned back around to face Juliet. "You plan on going into the arena solo, or are you looking for an alliance?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Juliet nodded her head in response. Watching Violet's throwing skills, she replied, "If I can get one, I definitely would prefer an alliance. You?" She questioned, considering asking Violet if she wanted to be alliances.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 pm

"Mm, maybe. It'd be good to know that someone has your back- but at the same time, it'd be.. almost, sad, knowing that you'll have to end up leaving them, or maybe even killing them." Violet sighed, pushing a button to make the targets move, then began throwing the knives. "I guess I'd like one.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm

"Would you like to become alliances then?" Juliet asked. "Trust me, if it ever comes to killing each other, we can just suicide at the same time..be better than letting the Capitol have fun seeing a tragedy like that..." She said, lowering her voice to a whisper.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Name of character: George Brown
Age of character: 15
District: District 13
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): George and his family are very weak. Most of the time, George and his father have to protect their family from danger.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:20 pm

George woke up at 5:00 in the morning. He opened his closet and found a pair of clothes to wear. After that, he ran into the kitchen saying, "Good morning." To his family. He picked up 2 pancakes and sat down at the table. "What are you doing awake at this time in the morning?" George asked his family. His mother replied, "We had to get ready really early." George finished eating and went outside to train in their barn.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Violet smiled. "Sure, why not?" Upon hearing Juliet's next suggestion, a smirk appeared on her face. "Nice plan." She whispered. "So, anyway, what exactly is your plan in the arena?" Violet asked, picking up a knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Juliet sighed. "I really don't know. I guess, since I'm quite small, just to hide in the tree and stuff until the very end...that is if there are trees." She shuddered. The withdrawal from not knowing what the arena was going to be like was terrifying. "Hopefully I stood out enough to impress some folks out there...ya know? I might see what my other fellow tribute is doing...hey...wait, where is he?" She look around for Ethan, not seeing him anywhere. She shrugged and asked, "What's your plan?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

"Well, I was thinking- since I'm quite fast and sneaky- just kinda run towards the Cornucopia before anyone else and grab a pack, maybe a weapon.. I'd try not to get in the Blood Bath, though." Violet shuddered when she thought of the Blood Bath. "Then I'd probably hide in the trees- but if there's no trees.. Well, I guess I'd just find some place to hide. I'm quite sneaky, so I'd probably you know.. Steal from the Careers?" She smirked. "Hey, I think we're having lunch soon.. Maybe you can find your district partner and the four of us can eat together? Perhaps we can convince him to join our little team?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Juliet nodded, smiling, and laughed when Violet mentioned stealing from the Careers. Then she said, "The four of us? So you're getting together with your district partner too?" She smiled and said, "Sure thing, I'll go get him. See you in the cafeteria?"

((I don't know what it's called...the place that they eat at...so I'm just calling it the cafeteria for now. xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

"I'll try to convince him. I've never really spoken to him before- kinda going against my mentor's orders." Violet chuckled. "Yup, meet ya there!" She said before running off to get her district partner who was at the Archery Station. Violet quickly explained the plan to him, and to her surprise; he agreed to it. Together, they walked to the table at the end; pulling the table away from the others.

(I'm too lazy to make a new character for the partner.. Do you mind if I just say his name is Adam? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

((I don't mind at all...as long as you don't mind I role-play as Ethan, without making a character form. Wait, is that even legal in role-playing?? xD))

Juliet smiled at Violet, then went off to find Ethan. "He's gotta be here somewhere." She muttered. She then spotted him. Over with the other careers. He looked slightly beat up, and a bit scared, like they were making him do something. "Hey, leave him alone!" Juliet said, fear for the boy, in her eyes. "Or what?!" Her face toughened as she tried to think of a reply. "Oh wait...you're Juliet right? D'awww...is this your little Romeo boy?" They made kissy sounds as she just stood there, looking at Ethan. Get. Out. Of. Here. She mouthed to him. He understood and slowly backed away. Juliet pushed one of the Careers, accidentally pushing him down, and gasped. "Oops. S-sorry!" She was terrified now. "SORRY?! Sorry ain't gonna cut it, babe!" She turned, and ran, after Ethan.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:44 pm

*later*
Ethan and Juliet were able to out run the Careers...for now. She sat down at a table, with her food, and waited for Violet to come. She picked at the vegetables and sighed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Violet and Adam made their way towards the table where Juliet and Ethan were with their trays of food. "Hi." Violet smiled as she sat down next to Juliet, starting to eat her chicken. "Did you ask Ethan about the alliance?" She whispered to Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Juliet nodded her head hello to them and whispered back to Violet, "Not yet...we kinda didn't have enough time. It was a rough day so far." She glanced around, hoping the Careers didn't sit at a table close to them. "Adam's all in on it?" She smiled at Adam and said, "Hey! I'm Juliet."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Violet nodded, leaning back slightly. "Yup- he was actually quick to join." She muttered, sliding her fork against the plate.

Adam nodded slightly as a hello and locked eyes with everyone. "So, whats the plan for the Arena?" He murmured. "Do we all find some spot to hide- then meet up? Or do we try to grab eachother and run together?" Adam coughed into his elbow. "And are you sure this alliance thing will work.. I mean.. All 4 of us.. We can't all win."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Juliet smiled. "That's good." She replied to Violet. Juliet shrugged. "I guess the faster we get out of anywhere near the bloodbath, we'll be better off. So maybe we should all just run off and then find each other??" She shrugged again and picked at her food more.

Ethan walked over to their table, a bit afraid they would judge him from being from district one, but being so poor. He sat down and said, "Allies forming already?" Juliet nodded and said, "You in??" Ethan grinned and replied, "Yeah sure. And I agree, we can't all four win, but wouldn't you rather face this together rather than...you know...all alone, in that arena." He cleared his throat and scooched up in his chair a bit. "I mean, I know that I'd rather go to sleep knowing I had alliances to look after each other through the night...to make sure no one would sneak up on us, you know??"

Juliet half smiled. "What do you guys think?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next