Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

+2
ForevaTrains
jess
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 Empty - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by jess Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-INTRODUCTION-

Every year, each district must give up two children, one boy and one girl, from 12 to 19 years of age for the reaping. They will then be forced to fight in one of the various Hunger Games arenas, to the death. The winner of these Games will receive an enormous supply of food, medicine, and other items for their district.

-FORM-

Name of character:
Age of character:
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do):

-SETTING-

Your first post will take place just a few hours before the reaping, which will be held at the capitol. (due to the reason that we don't want to have a reaping in every district.) You can make as many characters as you want. It doesn't matter how many people are in the Hunger Games here, because more members might want to join than is needed. :] Remember that members can always join in late (such as in the middle of the Games). All rules apply to this roleplay. :]

-DISTRICTS-

District 1- Luxury (Great comfort or living)

District 2- Masonry/Stonework(not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 3- Electronics

District 4- Fishing

District 5- Power (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 6- Transportation (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 7- Lumber (Type of wood)

District 8- Textiles (Manufacture of cloth or woven fabric)

District 9- Grain (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 10- Livestock (Farm animals kept for use or profit)

District 11- Agriculture (The science or practice of farming)

District 12- Coal Mining

District 13: (Was thought to be terminated) Graphite Mining (Unofficially they manufactured nuclear weapons and among that housed and produced other weaponry). (Graphite is a type of rock).

{I got this from wikipedia}

you are now free to roleplay.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds, be EVER in your favor!
~Admin xD

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 Empty Re: - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:42 pm

((Can I ask how someone from district 1 is poor? Everyone is rich in that district. xD)

Adam shrugged. "Then it's settled. We'll run off- try and get away from the bloodbath.." He paused and glanced at Violet. "And we won't even think about trying to grab something from the Cornucopia.. Do we all have some special skill that could help us out in the Arena? I'm pretty good with an Axe.."

Violet repeated the plan in her head. "I'm pretty fast- I always came first in all the school's races.. And I'm good with throwing knives and daggers..My brother taught me." She smileda bit

Back to top Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - - Page 3 Empty Re: - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by jess Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 pm

((To be honest I was just wondering that myself. xD whatever, it's fine...right?? xDD))

------sorry I gtg I'll post later------
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 pm

((. yeah, it's fine xD and okie dokie!))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Ethan looked at his place in disgust. He stayed silent a bit while listening to the others talk about their talents with weapons.
Juliet let out a small smile and said, "I'm okay with a bow, but if I could get my hands on a sword, that would be my best chance of...you know...actually winning a fight if someone came at me." She sighed, remembering her beautiful sword with a diamond encrusted, golden hilt at home. "What about you Ethan?" She nudged him.
Ethan moved the food on his plate around a bit more before saying quietly, "The one 'weapon' I can actually use is a baseball bat...but I doubt they'll have any in the arena." He shrugged, remembering when he left a crack in a criminal's head who had broken into their house one day.
Juliet smiled. "No, but it'll probably have tons of heavy branches or clubs...maybe."

((I just remembered...we need to decide what the arena looks like. xD Should it be in water like in Catching Fire, or like in a forest like in the first book? Or maybe it can be somewhere totally different? xD I really don't know.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Name of character: Shaun Hamilton
Age of character: 16
District: 2
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): (Nothing to say, sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 pm

(I'll try to catch up quick k).

Shaun woke up to the sound of crying. he opened his window and saw a 12 year old boy crying next to a tree. Then he remembered, it was reaping day. He got out of bed and changed, he ran out of the house to a bakery and got some bread. He brought it back to his house, and ate breakfast. (2 HOURS LATER). "Welcome to the 74th annual hunger games, and may the odds be ever in your favor. It is time for us to select our tributes from district 2. Ladies first." she called the name and the girl walked up. "And for the boys, Shaun Hamilton."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Rigby wrote:Name of character: Shaun Hamilton
Age of character: 16
District: 2
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): (Nothing to say, sorry)

((Please fill in more detail .__. Then you may roleplay. Thanks.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

-
Can I make a form, or is this RP closed?
-

Daniellec:
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

((Well, I figured it might as well be closed, as the other main roleplayer is banned permanently BUTTTTT...sure! I'm excited to re-open it, and have missed this roleplay so yes, feel free to make a form. ;j ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

(Ohh. Well, I've finally read the books so I'm really excited to roleplay hehe.
I have a question.. is this before or after the whole rebellion thing?)

Name of character: Linnea Charlotte
Age of character: 15
District: 12
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): Linnea hunts. In her family, it's just her, her mother, and her older brother. Her mom tells her that her dad disappeared and left for the Capitol when Linnea was born. Linnea's brother took over as head of the family for a bit, hunting and taking care of them. Then, he went off to the mines, and her mother refused to find herself a job. So, Linnea started hunting illegally. Her best friend, Belle, comes with her everyday. Belle's father taught both Linnea and Belle how to hunt and take care of themselves, so the two were a great pair. Belle would use her knives, and Linnea would use Belle's father's bow and arrows. The fence protecting their district is now electrified 24/7, but with Belle's help, Linnea found a very small patch that isn't. She's quite fast, and she's skilled with her bow. Linnea considers Belle like a sister to her--and would do anything to protect each other. The two made a promise that if one of them was reaped, the other would volunteer.

:3

Oh, and, how exactly do all the people from the districts get to the Capitol xD))

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm

((Accepted. :3 You can decide on whether you want your first post to be your character waking up on reaping day, getting her name pulled during the reaping, or just start out in training, with my character. Your choice. :J

For the rebellion thingy...erm...I dunno. It's kinda after all the books I guess, but it's like...the Hunger Games are still going on, despite the rebellion, y'know? So I guess it's as if the rebellion never happened.

And I dunno. They just be all like *poof* and they're there. xD ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 am

(Okay. I decided on just a huge post, you don't have to read all of it, hehe.

So, we'll just say the rebellion failed and the hunger games still go on. :3

xD! By the way, what does the Arena look like? o: )

This was it.

Linnea stood next to Belle, her hands clenched into fists. She hated being in the Capitol--hated it. The Capitol was where she was looked down upon, just for being from District 12. The only reason they had the tiniest bit of respect was because of a pair of tributes from a while ago, Katniss and Peeta. The Capitol audience expected every single pair of tributes from then on to be like them, star crossed lovers. It was ridiculous. Making people seem in love, then throwing them in an arena to murder each other.

Linna muttered things to calm her down. She pictured herself back in the woods at home, running swiftly with her bow. Perched on a tree branch, shooting squirrels . It was peaceful. Linnea was in her happy place. She smiled slightly and smoothed her light green dress. It complimented her stormy gray eyes and dark brown hair. Yes, Linnea had the Seam look. Olive skin, gray eyes, brown hair. The only thing that set her apart from the rest of the Seam girls was that her hair was curly, not pin-straight.

Soon, a woman with bright purple hair, a purple dress, and light blue skin stepped out, smiling brightly. "Welcome, welcome!" She chirped, waving to the anything but excited crowd. "Thank you all for being here on this remarkable day!" Linnea rolled her gray eyes. "Yes, the remarkable day where we choose which innocent children will be fighting to the death." She thought, biting her tongue. Well, there were a few un-innocent children. Careers. God, did she hate them. They always ended up killing the tributes from her district. Just the Captiol's lap dogs, really.

The purple lady began the speech she rehearsed each year, nobody interested. Then she got down to the 'most exciting part'. "Ladies first, of course." She purred, walking over towards the bowl. Her hand dug around, looking for the perfect slip. After a few seconds, she pulled the paper out and walked to the microphone. She took her time unfolding the paper--teasing the citizens of 12. She cleared her throat, "Belle Mason!" She smiled and looked around.

Linnea instantly gasped as the innocent blonde-haired girl walked quietly towards the stage. No no no no no. Belle couldn't survive in there. No. When they talked about the Games, Belle always said she could never kill a human being. Before the purple lady had time to ask, Linnea was sprinting towards the stage. Towards her best friend.

"I volunteer!" She screeched, pushing the Peacekeepers away from her. "I volunteer as tribute." Linnea shouted, a bit softer this time. Belle looked at her with a look that said, 'what have you done?'.

Linnea ignored the look and ran onto stage, gently shoving Belle off. The Purple Lady seemed shocked. The last time there was a volunteer was over 50 years ago--with Katniss Everdeen. "Well, well, well! What's your name, then?"

Linnea took a deep breath, avoiding eye contact with the lady. "Linnea Rosewood." I said, staring at Belle. She was hugging her parents tight, tears streaming down her face.
The Purple Lady smiled brightly, "What an interesting day already!" She pat Linnea on the shoulder as she made her way towards the bowl that contained the boy's names.
"Vance Willow!" She chirped. A boy with dark brown hair and gray eyes, like her, stepped fowrad. He showed no expression as he walked on stage.

They shook hands and were brought instantly onto the trains. No final goodbyes for them.

The Chariot Rides were torture for her. Well, no, they went well, yet Linnea didn't feel like herself. She wore a long, flowy dress that seemed to have feathers or crystals that were multiple shades of orange, red, and yellow. Just below her chest is a silver belt with a yellow/orange pendant in the middle. Nothing like her old hunting gear she knew and loved.

It seems to be made entirely of gems, crystals, or feathers. Linnea was the sun. She was simply the fire that burned the coal. The red and orange blended together so perfectly. Her hair was down, shiny and smooth, and in their natural waves. A crystal-y wreath, like the dress, wrapped gently around her head. A bit of makeup here and there-- a bit of stuff on her eyelashes, and a bit of blush on her cheeks.

As she rode by the Capitol citizens, she bit back her disgust, knowing they'd be a key thing for her survival. Linnea waved, blew kisses, and more. Vance and Linnea would occasionally look at eachother, talk, and then laugh. They were told to act like siblings, though, from their experience at the Reaping, they didn't seem like the best of siblings to her.

Training. It was the time Linnea had been looking forward to most. Her mentor allowed Vance and her to go there seperate ways in training, As soon as she was set free, Linnea walked calmly towards the archery station. She picked up a bow with silver arrows. Linnea examined the strings and nodded. Soon, she was easily hitting bullseyes, even once the Teacher pressed a button to allow the targets to move. It was far too easy for her. Surprisingly, it was a lot like hunting.

The teacher began throwing objects into the air, and Linnea shot them down quickly. This continued for a good hour or so, then Linnea went on to different stations. The knife-throwing station was rather easy, but she wasn't good when the targets began getting farther back.

The spears were difficult for her. Too heavy and unbalanced. Sword-fighting went well, but Linnea wouldn't say she'd grab one if she got the choice. She was decent at snares, as Belle's father had taught her very basic ones back home. Camoflauging was fun, but in no way was Linnea good at it.

Soon, Linnea retreated with the others to the cafeteria. Once she had a tray of food in hands, she examined the others. Most of the careers had pulled their tables together and were chatting up a storm. There were a few sitting alone, or others with their district partners. Linnea wasn't really sure where to sit. Alone wouldn't do--she had to find an ally. Vance was sitting with 2 girls and 3 muscular looking boys. They seemed to be deep in thought.

Eventually, Linnea decided to sit next to a boy and girl who seemed approchable. She thought they were from District 1. They probably had a lot of training on them--and they weren't sitting with the Careers, so why not? Linnea slid her tray down onto the table and sat down across from them. "Happy Hunger Games." She said sarcastically, stabbing a vegetable with her fork. Linnea looked up and stuck her hand out. "Linnea.. and you are?"
-------
(( Oh! I was thinking, there's only 2 of us roleplaying, right? But there's 24 tributes. Maybe we should you know, each have like 12 characters. We could make a list on the original post so we don't loose track of who's who. I mean, they wouldnt be as detailed as the characters we made forums for--like, no chariot rides or anything.. But, the games wont be as fun with just 2 characters now, would they? Razz ))

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 pm

((Does anyone want to Roleplay? :3))

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 pm

((I don't know. Maybe we can just decide when we get to the Arena?? I dunno. xD
And yeah...you don't need to make a form unless you want to...just feel free to add random members in at any time. c':
And sorry...I've been studying for my finals tomorrow. So I haven't had time to reply.))

-Juliet looked up from her meal, which she was picking at distastefully. She gave Linnea a half-smile and said, "Haha yeah...May the Odds-"

"-Be ever in your favor!" Ethen chided, interrupting her.

"Yeah, that." Juliet smiled. "Nice to meet you...I'm Juliet. This is Ethan."

"Don't tell her my name!" He nodded at Linnea and said, "I'm Ethan."
"You got any alliances yet?" Juliet asked Linnea.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

((Sounds good xD
And that's fine! I had my midterms a while back, so I understand the pressure of it and everything.))

Linnea eyed Juliet's food and watched as Juliet rolled it around. She knew that if she was to take Juliet's food back to District 12, people would kill themselves over it, just trying to grab some. Then again, Juliet looked as if she was from a richer district.
She cleared her throat and shook her head. "Nah, not yet. Not many people want to team up with the girl from District 12." Linnea smirked. Not many people seemed to know of her abilities with a weapon quite yet. "How about you guys?"

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

-Juliet sighed, deciding to completely ditch her meal. She wasn't in any mood to be eating. Ethan, on the other hand, dug into his food, as he was from a poorer family.
Juliet jabbed her thumb towards Ethan. "Me and him...but we're looking for another alliance. I mean the two of us alone would never be able to stand up to the Careers and their precious crew." She rolled her eyes.

Juliet raised her eyebrows and said, with a sly smile on her face, "District 12...that must be fun." Juliet was one of the nicer girls in District 1, but that didn't mean that she was the friendliest around. She had her rude and snotty moments, and when the more...ah...desperate Districts came to mind, that was when she had a sort of attitude. She found it amusing that the lower districts even dare step in the arena with the higher ones.

But Ethan, knowing how it felt to be poor, felt a bit sorry for the lower districts. He had lived in their world, once upon a time. His parents had thought that traveling out of District 11 would change the way they lived...starving; having to work themselves to death for food. But moving to District One had changed nothing. They were still the poor family on the street corner. Only now, they were the only ones that had less than enough to live on.
Ethan nudged Juliet, "It isn't fun, princess. It's wrong."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 am

Linnea nodded, rolling her eyes slightly as Juliet pushed her food away. She wished she could simply grab the food, run off, and just watch as the starving kids of her district dug in. But no. Instead, the food sat in front of this spoiled girl with no interest of eating anything unless it was made by, of course, a 5 star-chef.

"It's not much, really." Linnea began, running her fingers through her black hair. "But it's home. And hey, even though we aren't the richest District in the world, in my district, we're one family. We all look out for each other. " Her voice grew harsher with each word as she continued, "And none of us are spoiled rotten--none of us complain when we aren't presented with a five-star meal." She growled, gripping the knife in her hand.

Linnea hated the Careers. It was no secret. So why did she think these two were different? Ethan, at least, didn't seem to be as spoiled as Ms.Perfect over there. "I have news for you, though, sweetheart." She fought back a grin as she turned towards Juliet. "You better get used to that food. Because your private-chef ain't gonna come flying into the Arena to feed you." Linnea cracked her knuckles, setting the knife down.

"Happy Hunger Games." She muttered under her breath.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3