Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
The Real Truth is Finally Told EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

The Real Truth is Finally Told

3 posters

Go down

The Real Truth is Finally Told Empty The Real Truth is Finally Told

Post by jess Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 pm

As we all know, a few members have betrayed our otherwise peaceful J4T. We've lost four members within the last, what, three months?? But to tell you the truth?? I saw it coming. And actually...I'm not surprised. I'm not even mad or sad or upset. We live in an overall free world. People are individuals who are more than welcome to make their own decisions in life. And actually?? I'm happy this happened. Everytime we are betrayed or trolled...it seems to bring the actually sane members of J4T even closer together. And like Libbie said, now only teamwork will save the site, or else it will go to the dogs. So anyways, without further ado, I'd like to give a little shoutout to a few members who stood out, and are still standing out to this day:

Libbie : Honestly...I have to tell the truth here Lib...and the Truth is that I do not like you.
...I love you. Your personality, your way of thinking, it all shows clearly. And I think that you are one of the funnest people to be around. Like, ever. Also, you come off to me as very smart, which makes me even more surprised by what our betrayers say about you. Well here's what i say about you, and I'm not quitting anytime soon, so here. I say, they don't know what they're missing out on. They think that you're 'dumb' but really?? They just wanna bring you down. Libbie, promise me you will never, ever believe their hateful messages for a second, understand?? You're strong. You're smart. Most of all, you are awesome. Which is why you are indeed our new administrator. Congratulations Libbie (;

Taylor : Honestly, I've always liked you. You were always kind, funny, nice, and really, really cool. I have no idea what happened to you, but I found it really cute and amusing. Obviously you have no originality whatsoever, which surprises me, because your roleplays were always beyond amazing. But, doing the exact same thing that Jen did?? You even put most of the exact same stuff she said. So, yeah. You wanna call us names?? Go ahead. See if we care. Your insults are childish, and your 'trolling' is waaaay lame. Face it. You have no game. You think that only your opinion matters and that you're queen of the world. Seriously, will you grow up sweetie?? For me?? Because truthfully you still act like a two year old priss.

P.s. you want to be banned?? Haha well, that's a good punishment, but I've got something better. You will be locked out of your account, and sent every email reply and newsletter that this site sends. Have fun watching us succeed without you. because we will. We'll prove you so wrong.

P.p.s. think again before you insult my best friend. He's not like that. If I wanted to show you all our text messages, you would see that he's a really caring and kind guy. He just has a huge personality, which reminds me, you need one. (;

Frozen : Jennnnn. I still really really like you. I don't care about whatever it is you said about me. We still talk on Bearville Insider. We play DrawSomething together. I think I forgave you a lonnng time ago. So if you ever want to come back, I will welcome you with open arms and an open heart.<3

Like.A.Boss : don't ever listen to people when they call you names or say you're just an idiot because all you care about is girls. I know the true Johnny. Apparently these bozos don't want to because the true Johnny is way too awesome for them. I remember the day we went to an amusement park together, and you dragged me on the scariest ride there, which I was terrified of. You held my hand the whole ride, and never let go. You've always cared about everyone, and you've always worked hard to help people out. Remember January 23rd?? That was the most thoughtful thing I've ever seen you do. So the way I see it...you deserve to be doing good in high school, and having lots of friends. There's nothing wrong with that. You're my best friend and I love you.

-------------I will write about the better of the site when I get a chance to use the laptop-------
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Real Truth is Finally Told Empty Re: The Real Truth is Finally Told

Post by Libbie :3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 am

*Hugz to jess*
You forgot one.

Jess: You are a truly great person with a great heart, and chu honestly do care about everyone on this site and I think its a remarkable thing. Dont let anyone drag you down cause honestly, their just jealous <3.
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 am

Libbie :3 wrote:*Hugz to jess*
You forgot one.

Jess: You are a truly great person with a great heart, and chu honestly do care about everyone on this site and I think its a remarkable thing. Dont let anyone drag you down cause honestly, their just jealous <3.

*hugs Libbie back<3*
Aww thanks Libbie. I really, really appreciate that. It means a lot...really it does...wow. Thank you for that. Thank you <3 c':
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Its only the truth ^.^
Challenge Accepted