Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements


Interactive Adventure : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interactive Adventure : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Post by jess on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Okay so, this is just something I made...hope you like it.

The way to play is simple. You just read the sentence, decide on your choice, and do what it says. Got it? You can copy this and bold your answers, then post it so that we can see how well you did!


ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

You run out of your home, which has been brutally attacked by zombies. Your family and everything you ever knew was in that house. Now you're alone, and your survival depends on the choices you make that you think will best keep you safe.
1. You run down the street, looking for a place to hide. Note that the are zombies in every home, but the homes have stuff in them that you desperately need. But there's also a mall and a grocery store up ahead. Which do you choose?

A. Go into one of the houses. (scroll down to the second question.)
B. Go into the mall. (scroll down twice to the third question.)
C. Go into the grocery store. (scroll down three times to the fourth question.
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
2. You're in the house...bad choice. Zombies are everywhere, and before you could get out, they cornered you. Your chances are slim by now, but quick thinking and acting could save you. You notice that there is a broken attic door above you...the lock has been busted and the door will no longer close...and you're 99% sure you could jump up there and get in. There's also a basement door a few feet away from you, outside the circle of zombies. But zombies are slow...if there was a way you could crawl under them and get to it...maybe you could make it. What do you choose?

A. Jump into the attic door. (scroll down to question 12.)
B. Try and crawl through the zombies to the basement. (scroll down to question 5)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
3. The mall is full of new clothes, jewelery, and makeup...sadly it's also filled with zombies. You need to get away, fast. The escalator and elevator are shut down. You look back towards the exit and see that zombies have gathered around the glass door. What do you do?

A. Run up the stairs and hope there's something to use on the 2nd level. (scroll to question 13.)
B. Dash into the changing rooms, go into a stall, and lock the door. (scroll down to question 14.)
C. Run to the other door and hope that you have better luck there. (scroll down to question 6.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
4. You run into the grocery store...nice choice. Sure there are a couple zombies here and there, but they're too distracted devouring the store's raw meat products to notice you. They can't eat brains ALL the time, after all. You think about the store's storage room...it could have some tools you could use to kill, or at least fight off the zombies until you got help...if you were even able to manage that. Or you can pick up some food and be on your way. What do you choose?

A. Run into the storage room and look around. (scroll down to question 7.)
B. Quickly gather some foods and start heading outside the door. (scroll down to question 8.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
5. You dive down and quickly stream through the zombies, who are too stupid to realize what you've done until you're already at the basement door. It's close, but you close the door and lock it just in time. However, you know it won't hold you forever. You look around and are surprised by a big, "What are you doing here?!" You turn to see an old man with a gray scruffy beard. He would wear glasses, but you could see them broken on the floor. "Who are you..?" "I am Hermlen...the wizard!" Right... You think, Now besides zombies, I'm in danger of mental wizards too...okay! Herm tells you to follow him, he says he knows a way out, but do you really trust a delusional guy in his 80's?

A. You follow him, hoping that along with crazy, he isn't a secret serial killer. (go to question 10.)
B. You decide to just let him go on ahead, and try to find something that will help you. (go to question 11.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
6. You run across the store and find the other glass door...clean of zombies! You run out, but you need to act quick. Across the street, the zombies have just noticed you...fresh meat. But behind you, the zombies and following you. Knowing that the mall is a bust, do you choose to go to the grocery store for food, or a house for supplies?

A. Go to the grocery store. (scroll back to question 4.)
B. Go to the house. (scroll back to question 2.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
7. You run into the grocery's storage room, and find a few useful things. There's a hammer and a fire extinguisher. Not great, but not bad either. You can only carry one, however. But there's also a second portion of the storage room...you want to find some sort of gun or something...maybe they kept one in the back room..

A. Go on with the hammer. (go to question 9.)
B. Go on with the fire extinguisher. (go to question 17.)
C. Explore the back room. (go to question 15.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
8. You quickly gather some foods and head outside...luckily you acted quickly, so the zombies are still busily eating the meat. You can now go somewhere else to look for more supplies and survivors. Where do you go?

A. The house. (go to question 2.)
B. The mall. (go to question 3.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
9. You grab the hammer and run out of the storage room. Some zombies are done with the pathetic store meats...they want brains and they want them NOW. Fortunately, your hammer is the perfect weapon for knocking zombies out of the way. It doesn't kill them, but it stalls them. In fact, you're able to grab some food products on your way out. But now you must act fast. Where are you gonna go now?

A. To the house! (question 2.)
B. The mall! (question 3.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
10. It turns out, Herm was right! There's a small window just big enough for you guys to climb out. You're a bit confused on why Herm didn't just escape by himself, but hey. This is the same guy who really believes he's a wizard. Once outside, you can hear the zombies groaning from in the house. You know that you're safe...for now. Herm says that he knows someone who can help you guys. But you're pretty sure you can hear someone screaming for help.

A. You listen to Herm and follow him to where he believe his 'friend' is. (go to question 18.)
B. You tell Herm to go on ahead without you, and you follow the screaming. (go to question 16.)
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
11. It turns out...the 'wizard' was right! There was a perfectly safe way out. In fact...you could've saved humanity! Nice job...oh, by the way, you couldn't find anything, the zombies broke through the door, and while Herm got away, you got killed. :'3 Have a nice day.

12. You jump into the attic door...the good news: you were safe for approximately 2.43 seconds. The bad news?: the zombies easily climbed over each other to get up to you. You sit in the corner, trying desperately not to lose it and start screaming. As the zombies slowly approach you, cornering you from every angle, you close your eyes and wait to be turned into a mindless zombie.

13. You run away from the crowd of zombies and dash upstairs...only to wish that you didn't. It seems as if the zombies were gathering up here for some reason...You turn to run, but the zombies from downstairs have cornered you. As they claw at you, ready to feast, you swear that you can hear screaming coming from one of the bathrooms...

14. You run and hide in a changing stalls. Sadly, the zombies follow you. The great news is that they can't get at you, and you sit there wondering what to do for hours. But the bad news for you is that you don't have any food, and soon realize that your stomach is growling. You're starving, so now your only choice is...which death would you prefer? Being eaten alive by the zombies outside...or starving to death?

15. You were right...there was a pistol the boss kept under his desk. You run out the storage room, only to come face to face with a huge group of zombies. Apparently, they've eaten all the meats in the store. And now they want more. They want you. You click the trigger of the pistol, only to find that the pistol doesn't have any bullets in it. You try to run away, but the zombies have already advanced on you. Say goodbye to the crappy raw meat in the store...now they have your meat. >:3

16. You follow the screaming and find it's coming from inside the mall. You knew in your gut that you shouldn't have come alone to help this person, but they sounded so scared, and you knew Herm really thought his friend was still alive, so he wouldn't come. You walk inside, only to find that you want to walk right back out...like...NOW. The zombies grab you, but instead of eating your brains they take you upstairs and into the bathroom. They throw you in there. A cold, raspy voice greets you and laughs manically. You look up to see a madman in a white lab coat...you immediately know he's the man behind this zombie infestation. Before you can find out more, your vision blurs and you have been put to sleep. The screaming continues, but you know you can't help. The next time you'll wake up, will be when you're a zombie.

17. You dash outside the storage room and find the zombies...hungry for brains. You use your new 'weapon' but the zombies are only annoyed by the foam from the fire extinguisher. In fact, it makes them even more angry and more anxious to get at you. You want to run, but are paralyzed in fear. Your last thought is Why didn't I take the hammer?!

18. Herm leads you to a hospital. It was a long walk, but it was worth it. Herm knew a professional doctor and, thankfully, the doctor was still a human. The doctor was able to create a serum to reverse the zombie infection. He loaded it into some tranquilizer guns and you three were able to fight off the zombies. it was a long hard battle, but you finally turn most of the zombies back to humans. Finally, you follow the screaming and find it's coming from the mall. While shooting zombies with the serum, you hear the screaming coming from the bathroom. You see the madman behind this zombie operation. Who in their right mind would want to destroy the world with zombies, and be the only human left?? You figure that this guy is more messed up than Herm, and the Doctor loads his gun with a new serum...a sleeping serum. He doses the Madman with it and opens a bathroom stall. There's a young girl in there, though she looks...different. The mystery continues in the next...INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE!!! -cue dramatic ending song as credits scroll down screen-


Last edited by Admin / Jess on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interactive Adventure : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Post by ShadowStar on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Biissshh plllzzzz

All I need is Finn the Human, Logan Lerman(for love Razz) and Frank the Unicorn with me and I'm fine.

_________________
avatar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 226
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 19
Location : Behind you as you read this. O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interactive Adventure : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Post by jess on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:31 pm

ShadowStar wrote:Biissshh plllzzzz

All I need is Finn the Human, Logan Lerman(for love Razz) and Frank the Unicorn with me and I'm fine.
...
.......
...all that I'm hearing is that I wrote this all for nothing. xD

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interactive Adventure : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum