Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Racism? Really?? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Racism? Really?? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Racism? Really?? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Racism? Really?? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Racism? Really?? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Racism? Really?? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Racism? Really?? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Racism? Really?? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Racism? Really?? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Racism? Really??

2 posters

Go down

Racism? Really?? Empty Racism? Really??

Post by jess Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

So earlier today on the news they were talking about all this racist junk. I'm not going to go into detail or anything, I mean I'm sure most people have heard about it. But it just really makes me mad that they have to single certain races out like that! I mean seriously, do you have a nose? Does your friend of a different race have a nose? Do you have an arm? A beating heart? A brain??

We're all human beings for crying out loud. We shouldn't be separated by race, gender, religion, or any of that. We should be separated by who we ARE, not what we are.

This whole thing is just seriously unfair, unnecessary, and ridiculous. -.-
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Racism? Really?? Empty Re: Racism? Really??

Post by ShadowStar Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm

According to the average morales of the World, racism is believed to be stupid and wrong, and believe it or not, majority of the world doesn't want racism to exsist.

But, since World Powers like coughcoughAMERICAUNITEDKINGDOMRUSSIACHINA AND FRANCEcoughcough

keep casuing so much freaking crap and screwing around and shoving their dumbbutt non wanting imperialistic noses into every little thing they can, seeing if they can profit or not, has caused division and so much hatred between cultures.

Some examples:

United Kingdom labeling the IRA and Irish as terrorists, when the IRA was an Irish organization aiming to unite Ireland under the Republic, but soon realized that forcive actions had to take place in order to be heard
United Kingdom throwing a fit when Iran stepped out of the Anglo Iranian Oil Company when the strong Democratic Government of Iran and it's MOST AMAZING DEMOCRATIC LEADER Mohamad Mossedegh wanted the oil profits to make Iran better and pay for health and education and all that fun stuff, so the United Kingdom decided to label Islams as terrorists, pro communist, and very evil people(which is why many Americans and Europeans do believe Islams are terrorists)
Hmm, what else?
Oh yes, why another UK thing.
When the United Kingdom force Palestine(which was completely Arabic for around 800-1,000 years) to accept A WHOLE NEW RELIGION AND CULTURE as their dominant Government leaders(AKA the Jewish Agency) and supperior commanders, and because of the dumb Whig Party THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ELECTED INTO PARLIMENT passed numerous laws AGAINST the Arabic people, taking away rights and supporting the Jewish, which caused the hate of Arabic people and caused everything bad that has happened in Isreal, and further influenced modern Israeli Leaders to hate on Arabics.

WE USE RACISM TO GAIN POWER, SADLY ENOUGH!

and there's not much we can do about it. .-.

Over time everyone will love each other. But, that's only when World Powers will stop screwing around in countries they don't even belong in.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, but please do not use excessive curse words. I understand your anger, but try not to let this happen again.)
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 am

^
Eh.. It's not just those people. I hate when people blame just those specific countries. There's racism in *every* country. I dont think it will ever go away, you know? Someone will always think they're better than someone, and they'll find any way to prove it, rather it be personality or, sadly, skin color and culture.
I hate racism, but I can't say that me and the people around me haven't once thought or said a slightly racist comment out of pure anger.
We're sort of 'trained' to think racist, rude, or sexist comments when we're really ticked. It's a sad thing, but after years of being in a world filled with such racism and sexism and just rudeness, it's sort of like a second nature :c
I do agree we need to be judged on who we are, not what we look like. Word.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I agree, I hate racism more than a lot of bad things out there, but almost everyone around me has at some time made a racist comment...not even out of anger sometime, sometimes just for humor as well. It's sick. o-o
Oh jeez, don't even get me started on sexism. If I hear one more dude say that women belong in the kitchen, I will slap him straight into next year.

And yeah, racism isn't just in those countries. It's everywhere. And it's really just, sad.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:I agree, I hate racism more than a lot of bad things out there, but almost everyone around me has at some time made a racist comment...not even out of anger sometime, sometimes just for humor as well. It's sick. o-o
Oh jeez, don't even get me started on sexism. If I hear one more dude say that women belong in the kitchen, I will slap him straight into next year.

And yeah, racism isn't just in those countries. It's everywhere. And it's really just, sad.

Sexism is okay if it's in a form of joke and the person saying the sexist joke isn't really sexism, since some of them are funny and we should be able to laugh at ourselves x3

But people who are truly sexist piss me off as well.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah, that's what I meant. Like, jokes are fine. Jokes are okay. As long as no one takes them seriously and knows that it's all for laughs, it's fine. But people who are seriously sexist and actually THINK like that just...grr.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum