Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
The Chosen One EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
The Chosen One EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
The Chosen One EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
The Chosen One EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
The Chosen One EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
The Chosen One EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
The Chosen One EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
The Chosen One EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
The Chosen One EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

The Chosen One

Go down

The Chosen One Empty The Chosen One

Post by ShadowStar Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:16 am

Here is the Epilogue. Sorry the paragraphs looks weird, this is a bigger space than Open Office xD

I'll be posting a new chapter every week, but since I'm going on vacation for this up comming week, once I return home I'll post the next chapter. I'll also finish posting the chapters of the other story that I didn't finish. Though I didn't complete THAT story, the RP one, I thought, why not give you guys the rest? XD

~Enjoy~
Epilogue.

“Is he ready?”
“No, he's not ready. He's still at a young age. Be calm, Shadow, you'll have enough time to train the boy.”
“It's not how much time I'll be able to train him, it's when the prophecy will become a reality, that is all.”
“Well why does it matter so much? What makes you fixated on this one precious world?”
“They have some potential. Besides, I don't really want to start over in this dimension. It's redundant.”
“Well, loosing one world doesn't seem so bad. They have all this hate in this world, it's better off gone.”
“Just because you see the People's flaws doesn't mean they aren't worthless. All worlds are needed, and even though loosing one doesn't have much affect, that attitude will bring the disregarded attention on all worlds and will thus bring destruction on everything we worked so hard to maintain.”
The second voice was silent after that comment. The third stayed silent. She said nothing. Nothing at all. The emptiness in the room was, empty.
The two men and one women were seated around a large table with their assigned color cloaks on, and their hoods over, and dark blue holograms representing different dimensions of space. They sat around and talked about almost anything. Sometimes they would leave, sometimes they would not. Sometimes they would interact with the people who they “governed” and sometimes they would not.
Sometimes they would tell the truth about them in some worlds, like their magical powers, sometimes they would not, and sometimes they would tell the truth but then wipe it from the People's memory completely. They played with them like they were toys, but not handle them like a child would with his stuffed animal, but as a “responsible” adult would with said electronic.
Sometimes they would help a dimension in need, and sometimes they would merely do nothing. Nothing. Nothing at all. Sometimes they would ignore because the humans brought it upon themselves, and other times, they would ignore just because they can. Even if the humans didn't deserve it.
That's just how it worked. And it worked like that for so long. So long.
“Why do you have to do this, Shadow?”
“Why not, Athena? What's so wrong with doing this?”
“It just seems like a waste of time, that is all.”
“We haven't done anything for centuries. We haven't left these seats for so long. I don't see the harm in it.”
And again, the room went silent. Shadow was silent, smirking inside from his second victory over the others. And Athena was silent, because she now simply did not care.
“Why can we not just dispose of Earth? The planet is already a mess anyways!”
“It's their mess, they shall deal with it.” Athena said calmly.
“And since we can fix it, why not fix it?” Shadow added.
“But what will training a boy in the arts of Dark Magic help them in any way?” the other man said in defiance.
“We'll find out,” And with that, Shadow vanished into thin air.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One Empty Re: The Chosen One

Post by ShadowStar Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

I'll give ya the next 2 chapters, since I'll be away for a while.

Chapter 1

Finn was dashing through the forest. He was running, running away from his problems. And most importantly, the three bullies of the school who were after him.
He didn't quite know how it started, but all he knew was that he did not start it himself. Finn wasn't the one to bother or annoy people. He simply kept to himself, and his few friends that he held close. So if he kept to himself, then he must be innocent right? Right. Of course.
And, with all sarcasticness put aside, Finn did not do anything wrong. Bullies will be bullies. Ignorant people who just want to have some false power in a place where it really doesn't even matter. People who would rather waste their life focusing on this one person(s) to come up of insults and actions to hurt them, rather than doing anything to help their own welfare. Who have nothing better to do.
Finn quickly turned left on a path he knew so well that the pursuers, to Finn's knowledge, did not know anything about. And as he turned, he slammed straight into someone. He didn't know who it was. or, why anyone would just be standing in the middle of a forest, but he still slammed into that person. And as he fell on top of the person, he saw the magic that was that person.
Finn landed right on top of him once the two people fell down to the ground. Finn's hands held him up as he looked down into the man's face.
For what he saw, was astonishing. A man. With a young face, but a facial expression to tell you he did quite in fact, lived to see older days. His face was smooth, like a teenager with no acne, but his eyes, his eyes were purple. A deep mysterious and odd purple that no one, no one on Earth had ever possessed. Purple eyes. It was incredibly astonishing. What a remarkable sight. And to even add further to the mystery and magic, the man had bright, shinning, white, short, and somewhat spiked up hair.
“I-I'm sorry, sir. I didn't see you,” Finn said as he got off him. To his continued amazed daze, the man was wearing a deep black cloak. Who wore a cloak?
Pushing the oddness that engulfed this strange man, Finn offered a hand to help him up.
“It's quite alright,” The man said, taking Finn's hand and pulling himself up. The man continued, “Tell me, why are you running in a forest? This is a beautiful place. You should take time away to embrace the essence of beauty in it.”
Finn gave the man a strange look. He is not a teenager...
“Uh, there was just um, these guys chasing me. I was just trying to get away...” Finn said, stuttering.
The man looked past Finn, then back at him. “People are chasing you? Why?”
“Well uh, they don't like me...” Finn said, trailing off. He couldn't quite explain.
“Did you do something to upset them?” The man said. He leaned in and looked deeper into Finn's eyes. Finn kind of leaned back, now even more dazed in confusion.
“Uh.. not really. They just don't like me.” Finn responded nervously.
“Are they, bullies?” the man asked, frowning.
Finn just nodded.
The man now leaned back and looked past Finn in search for the people who were chasing him.
“Well, as long as you're with me, you're fine. So don't be nervous.”
What..?
“Uh, okay...”
The man waved his hand to his right and a wooden bench popped up with dark colored swirls dashing around it. Within seconds, the dark swirls vanished and the bench was completely formed with arm rests, and artistic vine designs on the sides. Finn looked at it, eyes wide with astonishment.
“H-how did you do that?”
“How did I do this? Oh, it's nothing. Please, sit.” The man said as he sat down and looked up at Finn, smiling.
Though Finn didn't know what to think, he just sat down anyways.
“Now tell me, would you like to learn how I did that?” The man asked, staring deep into Finn's eyes.
Finn nodded slowly.
“It's something called, “magic”. You have heard of magic, right?” The man asked.
Again, Finn nodded slowly.
“Good, good. Well, the type of magic I have, is called “Dark Magic”. It's not really magic, I don't cast any spells, but where I come from, it's considered magic, so it's called magic,” The man breathed in deeply, and gave a big sigh before continuing, “What I basically do, or can do, is there is a stone inside of my heart. It's a black stone. And what It does is it gives me the ability to manipulate dark particles, change it into anything I want it to be, and to create dark particles to a certain extent. The more experience I have with it, the more I can do. I can do almost anything with this power. I can copy any element on your Planet, I can make them explode, or realisticly simulate an explosion, I can do anything with this. I can even create.”
Finn's head was swirling with questions, curiosity, confusion, and just an enormous load of questions. Who is this person? Where did he come from? Why is he like this? Why is he talking to me? What is him? Why did he say, “your Planet”? Is what he saying true? Who exactly is him? What is him?
“You must be confused, right?” The man asked calmly with a warm smile.
Finn nodded slowly.
“Well, you should be.”
The man paused, and looked past Finn's shoulder.
“May I help you?” The man asked calmly.
Finn turned around to see it was the boys who were chasing him. The bullies.
In the middle was Sam, the leader of the group. He was on the high school's football team, and he was pretty muscular. He had short brown hair and blue eyes, and he wore a green sweatshirt and long pants. On the left, was Brandon, who was a bit skinnier than Sam. Brandon had a bit longer brown hair than Sam, and he had brown eyes. And on the far right was Tyler, who was a much more bulkier blonde. He was also kind of dumb too. All of them muscular, and all of them hated Finn with so much pride in their hatred.
“Aw, look! Finn's got a boyfriend!” Tyler exclaimed, teasing Finn about his bisexuality.
Finn now turned around, and glared at the guys with so much anger.
“He's not my boyfriend! I just, met him here.” Finn said in defense, but stuttering yet again.
“Haha, fag! Yes he is!” Sam said, jumping in.
The man next to Finn stood up, glaring at the boys.
“And, what's wrong with homosexuality?” He asked.
“Well, uh.. nothing but-”
“But what?” The man said, cutting Sam off.
“It's just an insult, that's all.” Sam said, slightly lowering his voice from stuttering.
The man laughed at him.
“So, can I help you?”
“Yeah, you can by getting lost, dumbass.” Tyler said, jumping into the conversation again.
“And how can I do that? I know this forest so well.”
Brandon then leaned into Sam's ear and whispered, “Dude, let's just beat them both up. Nobody's gonna know.”
Sam nodded and just stared at Finn and the man.

The man shook his head and sighed, raising his hand and extending it outwards. At the palm of the man's hand, was strangely a mouth that was gaping open. A weird sound emitted from it, like something trying to crawl out. It was astonishing indeed, for an eye was slowly pushing itself out. Once it was close to the entrance, and it just laid on the mouth of the palm's tongue and stared deep at the three boys.
Brandon had already fainted from the shock and was now on the ground, motionless. Tyler was shaking from fright, but Sam just stared at the man, and the hand, and Finn.
“What the **** are you?” Sam said, scared. His voice was hoarse and unclear.
The man gave no response.
The eye then began to glow. It glowed a light purple fashion to it. It was a small emit of purple light. But it was still noticeable. Noticeable in the forest with no other dominant light other than the weak sun's rays that tried so hard to get through the vegitation.
The eye that was balancing itself on the man's hand's palm sent out a quick flash of purple light.
The two standing boy fell unconscious. Finn had just stared at the man with uneasiness. He wasn't quite sure how to feel. The man did get rid of his enemies, but his feelings towards the actions he used were a bit, disapproving you could say.
The man turned around, his arms back down to his side meaning his eye was back into his mouth.
“Is that all better?” He asked.
“I-I’m not sure.” Finn stammered.
“It's not like they're going to be harmed. I'll just send them back to their beds.” The man said, attempting to ease Finn, who was clearly confused.
“Tell me,” he started again, “Would you like to learn this magic?”
Finn froze. He didn't know what to say. Though he said yes before, he wasn't really sure right now. He didn't know what exactly to even think. Finn had completely forgotten the man's explanation. What was this “power”? Was it the same power that had given the man the ability to be able to send his eye down his arm, pop out of the strange mouth on his palm, and sit there ever so safely and natural on the man's tongue and just, glow?
Was it the same power that had given the man the power of creation, when he created the bench that the two of them were just sitting on? Clearly that bench was non-human made. The design was completely off, and Finn had been in this forest for a long time now, and he had never seen that bench there.
“I understand,” The man said, breaking Finn's train of thought, “ You can decide on your own. I'll just give you a little taste of the power.” The man clearly forgot giving Finn the explanation too.
The man rose his hand from his side, the mouth on his palm stretching wide out and the tongue danging everywhere, slowly placed it on Finn's forehead. Confusion and fear struck Finn, destroying his ability to respond and stop the man from what ever he was doing.
Though it was absolutely painless, Finn could feel a rough stone enter through his forehead. With no penetration, with no cutting or breaking or ripping of the skin on his forehead. It just seemed to magically slide in. Once it was completely in, it fell down his neck, through his lungs, and Finn could feel it latch onto his heart. This was the only thing he could feel in this whole process.
The man withdrew his hand and leaned in, looking into Finn's eyes deeply.
“Your body seemed to tolerate it very well. Are you feeling okay?”
Finn couldn't say anything, so he merely nodded.
The man leaned back, now standing in a normal position. He looked around, browsing the surrounded area.
Now, Finn had gained the courage and bravery to say something.
“W-w-what is your n-name?”
The man now turned back to Finn.
“Hmm?”
Finn repeated himself, and the man laughed. He placed his hand on Finn's shoulder, bending down laughing a bit. He rose back up and looked at Finn after he was done laughing.
“You may call me Shadow.”
“Shadow?” Finn asked, astonished. The shock had jolted Finn back out of his confused and fear-filled state.
Shadow merely nodded.
“Yes, you may call me Shadow.”
Shadow then looked in back of him, and a gust of wind started to pick up.
“Now, I must go, my friend. I will see you later. Come to this Forest anytime, and I will come. I promise you that,” Shadow said with such calmness and respect, and he playfully wacked Finn's nose softly and smiled.
Finn just stared back in amazement. He was lost of words. He didn't know what to do. The wind began to pick up more and more, gusting and ruffling the Forest with a strong force. Shadow had clearly acknowledged the winds and he winked at Finn.
“Well, I must go now.”
And with his final word, the wind picked up with enormous force and just as if Shadow was like sand, he flew away with the wind and vanished. Just like that. Just like that, Finn had remembered Shadow's lecture on what his power exactly was, and he felt reassured that he had some idea of this new power he was given.
Finn turned to see Brandon, Tyler and Sam, all had disappeared. Though now, Finn didn't even care. He began his track back to his home so he could start his homework, and prepare for tomorrow like he did every school day.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

Chapter II

Finn groaned with tiredness as he rolled himself off his bed and slammed into the ground with a thud. Ignoring the pain in his side, he slowly rose from the floor and walked straight out his room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. There, his mother was preparing breakfast and his little brother and sister were all ready sitting down, waiting for their mother to finish.
To this sight, Finn was surprised. His mother never made breakfast. Finn always had a plain bowl of cereal, the brand, whatever his father felt like buying, or whatever was on sale. But here his mother was now, preparing to what it looked like eggs and bacon and pancakes and sausage and whatnot. The smell of the food cooking completely threw Finn off from his confusion and he instinctively sat down in his own seat.
His mother turned around with a plate of pancakes and bacon and placed it right down into the middle of the table. When she saw Finn, she smiled.
“Good morning, sweetie! I made breakfast!”
Finn responded with a quick yawn.
“Yes, I can see that,” He mumbled, reaching for an already poured orange juice cup and picked it up, slowly slipping it, “What's the special occasion?”
“Why nothing, I just wanted to make breakfast!” Mom said, placing the plate down, and the little kids, Johnny and Melissa reaching for at tremendous speeds.
Finn raised his eyebrow, and Mom sighed and gave a, “are you serious?” face at Finn.
“Honey, no need to be suspicious! Just take the food at it. Appreciate it.”
Now that sounded more like Mom...
Finn's mother, who's name was Madison, was a mother who still acted like your older sister in her late teenage years. She was aggressive and sometimes snappy, but she was very protecting of her children and those she loved and still had managed to keep her understanding and kindness through all her “aggressiveness”. She had always kept the kid in her, and it was perfectly fine because it never backfired on her.
Melissa, who was still shoving a giant pancake in her mouth, was staring at Finn the whole time. Soon enough, Finn found it creepy. Very creepy. When he glanced at his little brother Johnny, he found out that he was doing the same thing.
Melissa was the first to speak.
“Momma said you have a crush on a boy!” She said with slight determination.
Finn froze. Mom dropped to what seemed to be a fork on the counter. The two didn't know how to respond. Both Finn and Mom weren't sure if the children were going to approve, or think that something was wrong with Finn. Mom turned around, and gave an “I'm sorry” smile to Finn, but Finn just shot back a nasty glare at her.
“Yeah!” Johnny said, popping into the conversation, “You got a cruuuuush!”
“Mhm!” Melissa said again, slamming her fist down. “I want to meet this boy so I know he's good for my big brother!”
Relief filled Finn and Mom. It had seemed they were okay with Finn liking a boy. The funny thing was, Finn really did like another boy. Mom turned around and smiled at Finn, and then Melissa and Johnny. She walked over and lightly placed her hand around the childrens' shoulders.
“Don't worry, Melissa. I'm sure Finn's going to be fine.” She said.
“But, we need to make sure, mommy!” Johnny whined.
Finn was still a bit frozen from his younger siblings knowing about his crush. He was still speechless.
“Yeah! Like, what's his name? Is he nice? We need to know these things!” Melissa demanded. She now was looking directly at Finn.
“Yes, Finn. Why don't you tell us about him?” Mom said, trying to jolt Finn back to the conversation. She gave a sharp glare at Finn, a type of glare that could bring anybody back from any kind of shock or train of thought.
“Uh, um, yeah! I, I can tell you about him.” Finn said, stuttering.
“Yay!” Johnny exclaimed.
Finn shuffled around in his seat, trying to become comfortable again. He placed his hands together, latching his fingers in between each other and looked at his two siblings.
“Well, uh. His name is Drew. And well, he's really funny, and he's got cool hair and he's got brown eyes. And um, he's on the basketball team-”
“Oooh, a jockey!” Mom said woefully, teasing her son.
Finn gave her another quick glare again before continuing, “Yes, mom, he's a “jockey”.
He then got up and walked into the living room in search for his backpack. He wanted to get out as soon as possible before his siblings said another thing to make him embarrassed. Finn soon found it and snatched it up, and headed towards the door.
“Well, I'm sorry Mom but I gotta go to school!” Finn said, making his way to the door.
“But, you didn't eat your breakfast! And, you're still in the clothes you slept in.” Mom said, questioning her son's decision. Finn was in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. It was obvious he slept in his clothes from yesterday without changing.
“Nawh, it's okay! I changed before I went to bed into this!” Finn responded, his response muffled from leaving the house. He darted down the drive way and took a right, heading for Brooklyn High. Ahead of him, he saw Alejandro up there. Alejandro was just around Finn's height(which is 5'8'') and had ruffled brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a lightly tanned skinned. He was Italian. The two boys had been childhood friends for as long as Finn could remember.
Alejandro had his headphones in like he always did, so it'd be useless for yelling out his name. So instead, Finn just ran up to him. Upon coming behind him, Finn tapped his shoulder and popped right to his side. Alejandro looked over with a confused look, but it soon changed to casual when he saw it was Finn.
“Yo, wassup Finn?” Alejandro said, taking out his right ear-bud and shoving his hand into his sweatshirt pocket to turn down the volume.
“Nothing much, just walking to school,” Finn said with a sly smirk and Alejandro just rolled his eyes, “So uh, what song are you listening to?”
Alejandro took out his small Ipod Nano (which was the 4th generation) and showed it to Finn.
“Marry The Night, the Rehab Remix? By Lady Gaga?” Finn said, almost shocked.
Alejandro merely nodded. “Yes, It's quite epic. And, it's R3hab with a 3 where the e should be.”
Finn nodded too. “Ha, original.”
Alejandro had always been into electronic music. He'd listen to almost any artist if it was in a good remix with a good “hardcore beat” that Alejandro had always said. But, in all truths, Alejandro actually liked Lady Gaga as an artist and performer. He always said she never lip synched and she had amazing acoustic version and a strong voice. Though, a lot of people teased him for it, he didn't really care.
“You know, you should really get into electric music. It's really good.” Alejandro offered.
“Nawh, it's fine.” Finn responded. He wasn't the one who was really into music.
The two continued their way on to school. They continued in silence. In silence that was never broken. They just walked. Walked through the cold autumn winds. Walked through the fallen leaves that had changed color. Walked through the clear, cloudless blue skies.
And over time, they reached school.

“Finn! Finn, answer the question!”
The teacher's sharp tone rang through Finn's ears and took him out of his day dream. Finn had always day dreamed, and never quite paid attention to class much. He never did. But he somehow, was always able to pass school with flying colors.
Finn blinked twice, then glanced around the room. Everyone was starring at him. He gulped hard and looked at the teacher who's sharp eyes dug deep into him.
“Well?” She asked, tapping her finger on her desk. Her name was Mrs. Johnson. She was probably, one of the most intelligent history teachers in the school, or maybe even in the city. She knew almost every little detail that happened in the world since the early 1800's, and little bits before. She was a master of politics. Since she was so smart, she was extremely strict in her students. She aimed for them to think on themselves and not just blindly listen to the media. She wanted them to know the truth.
“Uh...What was the question again?” Finn asked softly, completely nervous.
Mrs. Johnson sighed and most of the kids of the class giggled.
Mrs. Johnson rolled her eyes before answering. “The question was, 'Who was the leading Islamic nation of the Middle East, and give three high rankings of it's status'”. She said, shaking her head a bit.
Finn thought. He thought hard. It always took him a long time before answering any question. Though, when he did think hard, he got the question right most of the time. And Mrs. Johnson knew that. Even though she pushed her kids around, edged them to the far end, and was a bit, “rude” she had a lot of patience.
“Uh...It was Iran I think, and um...” Finn began, stuttering. Mrs. Johnson had nodded in acknowledgment at his correct answer, and further waved her hand in a circular motion to edge him further.
“And um,” Finn continued, “Iran was a democracy, and had the 7th? Most powerful military, and um, 3rd most modernized Air Force and, 11th biggest industry power in the world?” Finn said, with so much unease and doubt in his own answer.
Mrs. Johnson got up and turned around to the board and she began writing.
“Not quite, Finn. Iran wasn't a democratic state, it was ruled by the Shah at the time, and it's Air Force was 3rd most modernized, but it's military was ranked 5th, and industry power was ranked 7th. Good effort though.”
Mrs. Johnson was filling in Iran in three columns on a 3-column graph that had the title of, “World Ranks of the 1970's”. She then filled Iran in other columns that Finn didn't answer, and he couldn't see the title but he could see the nations. She turned around to see a student was raising their hand. She greeted the student with a smile and pointed her finger at her.
“Yes Brittney?” Mrs. Johnson asked.
“What happened to Iran's democracy?” Brittney asked.
“Well, that's a long story but I'll sum it up for you. Everyone, you're going to have to get this down in your notes!” Mrs. Johnson said, raising her voice on the last sentence. She turned around and erased part of the board and began drawing a time line.
“Now it all started in the late 1940's when the Iranian people wanted to try democracy. The leading Democratic Party in Iran, backed by the United States had peacefully influenced the Iranian Monarchy in 1951, where the government turned very democratic. The country became kind of like, the UK with the Shah, who is the king, only a figure head. In 1951, Mohammad Mossadegh was elected into Prime Minister by popular demand and had many great ambitions for the country, but he had to cancel the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company from...” and Mrs. Johnson kept going, and Finn dozed off once again into day dreaming.

“ And that's how the United States executed the regime change with the United Kingdom to take out the Democracy, and return the Shah,” Mrs. Johnson finished, and she circled the time-line on the board. It was covered with little dash marks here and there. It was amazingly detailed.
“Everyone, get this down in your notes, the test will tomorrow!”
Everyone immediately began scribbling down into their notebooks, including Finn. Her loud voice had jolted him back to reality. Mrs. Johnson returned to her seat and began writing down in her big notebook herself. She occasionally glanced up at the students.
“Oh, and,” Mrs. Johnson said, looking up and taking off her reading glasses, “We have a new student, named Jason,” She said, gesturing to the kid that was right next to Finn. Finn looked over to his right to see it was Shadow!
Shadow has changed his hair color to a somewhat deep brown hair with some light swirls here and there. His hair was oddly cool. Though, he kept his purple eyes. He waved to all of the other classmates who had nodded to him, then turned to Finn when they went back to writing their notes.
Finn had a shocked expression on him and Shadow had just winked and smiled.
“Guess you're going to be calling me Jason now,” Shadow said in a low tone with a sly smirk.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum