Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Make me Believe EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Make me Believe EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Make me Believe EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Make me Believe EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Make me Believe EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Make me Believe EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Make me Believe EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Make me Believe EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Make me Believe EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Make me Believe

Go down

Make me Believe Empty Make me Believe

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:54 pm

yes okay so. i'm writing a hunger games syot on fanfiction.net. i'm proud of the writing i've done so far. so yeah here you go...??? i've written 2 more chapters but ehm lets just see if anyone even likes this???

Azula Spectral, Peacekeeper.

"It was President Lark's orders," Juniper rolls her eyes, leaning against the wall as she picks at her nails carelessly, "and you know just how upset she gets when we don't follow orders."

I pull a piece of paper folded into a square from my pocket and wave it in front of her eyes. "These are her orders, Juniper. They say nothing about exploring the woods." Clearing my throat, I begin to unfold it. "As you can see," I smooth out the crinkles with my thumb and forefinger, "He specifically says to stay inside the boundaries of District Eleven as we fulfill his orders of scoping out the rebellious acts here."

Juniper crosses her arms over her surgery-enhanced chest, huffing. "Well, Lark put me in charge. Therefore, my orders out rules her orders," She removes her gun from its holster, cocking it then aiming it at a nearby tree as if its a criminal she's about to shoot. "Now, get your gun and follow me."

We move through the District quickly, jabbing our guns at any citizens who come near us, climbing over the fence that corrals the people of District Eleven within its borders. The woods are empty, but we remain close together, as if invisible walls are squishing us together.

Juniper holds her hand out for me to stop walking. I come to a halt, and she throws herself down on a tree stump. "I hate District Eleven. Remind me again why we're here?" She adjusts the goggles around her neck, pulling them up in front of her eyes, fogging up the lenses with her breath, smearing it in with her sleeve, then letting them fall back against her chest.

"There's been signs of rebellion. We were sent to look around, then report what we see to President Lark."

After a few minutes of silence, Juniper scoffs in disgust. "I haven't seen anything except a bunch of negros picking a bunch of fruit. Nothing suspicious, unless you count the old man that came up, begging for food." She makes a tsk, tsk, sound.

I only purse my lips and shake my head, "President Lark is going to be sending in the bombs if we, or anyone else, reports rebellious behavior."

Juniper stands up, flattening her crisp white pants with her hands. "Then let's find some people idiotic enough to rebel and let 'em bomb this crap of a District." Without waiting for my response, she walks ahead, purposely stepping on any leaf or twig she comes across.

"It wasn't exactly a rebellion, y'know. Just some people setting fire to their own Districts while insulting the Capitol." I point out.

She waves a dismissive hand in the air, rolling her eyes for the hundredth time this hour. "Hardly a difference." Then she stops in her tracks, pointing over to the left. "See what's over there? There's a big shack - smoke coming out of the chimney. Probably rebels in there, I'd bet." Juniper aims her gun at the shack, an amused smile appearing on her lips as though she's been dying to get a chance to use her weapon, "We'd better walk around and go the back way, don't want whoevers in there to see us and run off, do we?"

With all the noise we've been making, it's really no use. If there's rebels in there, they've probably already seen us - or heard us.

Juniper and I start putting the years of training we had to endure to be able to don these white suits and fancy weaponry to use, moving silently on our tip toes, using hand signals to communicate. We stop every few minutes to press our backs against a tree, holding our breaths as we look for any animals or citizens.

Once we arrive at the hut, the tension is floating in the air like a thick cloud of smoke. Juniper mouths 'On three' and I nod, narrowing my eyes as I focus on the door. She begins counting silently to three, holding up her fingers as she goes along.

Juniper shouts, "Three!", and we raise our legs, place our feet on the door, and kick the wooden door down. We both get down on our knees and aim our guns, but we're only pointing at the air. No one is in the shack.

"I knew it! This is probably just some homeless man's house. Waste of ti-"

She cuts me off and slams her hand over my mouth, "Probably hiding from us. We're Peacekeepers with guns, they're weak rebels. They're probably scared, just as they should be."

Juniper kicks over one of the stools that sit at the round kitchen table, and then all hell breaks loose.

A hand covers my mouth, yanking me back against the owner's chest as I struggle against the tight grip. I can hear Juniper screaming in agony as the clatter of a gun dropping to the ground echoes in my ears.

I manage to pull the trigger, firing randomly around the room. Human teeth are almost as strong as a canine's. Use them when all else is failing. The trainer's words are echoing in my mind, from my days when I was only training for the Hunger Games, just like anyone else in District Two did.

I swing my leg backwards, hope that my enemy is a man, and kick my capturer's crotch. There's a grunt in my ear, and I sink my teeth into the hand covering my mouth. Another grunt as the grip is released.

Looking over my shoulder, I can see that Juniper is sprawled on the floor, firing around randomly. A man with cocoa brown skin and a bald head comes barreling towards me, but I sidestep, grabbing his left arm and putting it behind him, grabbing his right and holding them together tightly with one hand. With my other, I press my gun against the side of his head, pull the trigger, and my pure white Peacekeeper uniform is splattered with red as the dark-skinned man falls to the floor at my feet.

It all happens so fast. Ginger and I pressed our backs together, firing at our attackers with deadly accuracy. As one falls to the ground, dead, more replace the deadman's spot.

Someone gets a grip of my light brown hair and yanks it down, slamming the back of my head against the floor. A woman with dirty blonde hair gets on top of me, pressing her knees against my throat as she keeps me pinned to the floor. The blonde grabs the top of my hair and keeps slamming my head against the floor until everything goes black, and the last thing I hear is Juniper screaming in pain.

When my eyesight comes back to me, dots still framing my vision, I'm tied to a chair in a dark room with no windows. Craning my neck, I can see Juniper is in the same position as me, a piece of white fabric tied around her eyes.

"They're Peacekeepers, sent from the Capitol. We should kill them now, Baron." The woman with dirty blonde hair stands in front of me, her hands behind her back as she shoots daggers at me with dark brown eyes.

Next to her, a man with a mop of brown curls and green eyes is standing, clearly the one in charge as he stands with his back straight, eyebrows knitted together in curiosity as he studies Juniper and I.

"Patience, Perrie," His voice is calm as he stands firm. "after all, they could be very useful to us."

Perrie laughs dryly, "Useful? These two are utterly useless without their precious weapons. We'd do them a favor by killing them now, save them the pain and torture that would come to them if we spared their lives."

Baron steps closer to me and gets on his knees. He cups my chin and stares into my eyes. "Tell me, love. Will you answer our questions, or will you be difficult with us?"

I jerked my head to the side, growling as I avoided his gaze. "I won't tell you anything, you monsters."

He smiles sadly, a disappointed look in his eyes. "Am I really the monster? You allow children to fight to the death in an arena, and consider yourself sane."

My eyes widen as it comes to me. "You're the rebels, aren't you? You're trying to start a rebellion!"

Baron shakes his head. "We aren't trying, my dear. It's already started."

I narrow my eyes at him, anger boiling in me as I kick my legs and flail my arms, thought it's useless against the bonds that hold me to the chair. "President Lark knows where we are. She'll send a rescue team for us, and kill all of you. She'll bomb the District, too."

The brown-eyed man only stands up and walks back to Perrie, standing in the same formal position as she is. "Kill the red-head. Spare the brunette. I think she could be-" He pauses as the corners of his lips twitch upwards into a smile, "- useful to us."

In a matter of thirty seconds, Perrie has grabbed Juniper by the ear, dragging her in front of me. "Pretend it's like the Games you two love so much. We're all tributes, and I suppose the odds weren't in your favor this time."

Perrie reaches towards her own belt and removes the gun from the holster. She shoves it into Juniper's mouth, grinning the entire time. "Happy Hunger Games." Perrie pulls the trigger, and everything turns red.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum