Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Whose side would you take? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Whose side would you take? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Whose side would you take? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Whose side would you take? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Whose side would you take? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Whose side would you take? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Whose side would you take? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Whose side would you take? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Whose side would you take? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Whose side would you take?

3 posters

Go down

Whose side would you take? Empty Whose side would you take?

Post by jess Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Okay, I know it's probably annoying that I always post these random articles. But seriously, read this: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/ontario-police-aware-hateful-letter-telling-family-euthanize-171036930.html

At first, I was horrified that someone would take out all their annoyance, anger, and hatred like that. I mean, it is probably the nastiest note I've ever seen. Even worse that it's directed towards a loving grandmother with an autistic child on her hands. I've always felt really...I don't know. Pitiful? Caring? I'm not sure what the right word is, but I'm always careful to be extremely nice to the mentally impaired. I mean, I think it's really sad that they have to live like that their whole life...and how they'll have to live with getting laughed at, made fun of, and nasty looks or (in this case) letters. I think it's even worse that some of them actually know that people are laughing at them and that they're different and weird in an absurd way.
Of course, I don't have even half the patience to care for one myself, but I do wish that people would at least try and accept them. They're different? In all fairness, none of us are really normal. We all have different races, different religions, different personalities, different looks, and different IQs. Different backgrounds, different families, different friends, different interests, and much, much more differences. (Wow the word different looks weird, now that I've typed it about a hundred times.) You can't just say that they are different, and that gives you the right to treat them differently.

However...no matter how hateful the note is, this mean, crabby, anonymous person does have a point. I'm sure the wailing scares her children, and other children. When I was younger, I always felt a bit scared around mentally impaired people. Still do, if they're adults. I mean, you never know what they're going to do. I'm always nervous they'll grab me or hit me or scream at me. I know that's highly unlikely, but hey. We're all different.
Also? The way she words it, it seems like the kid just goes out on his own every day. Like somebody commented, special need people need special care.

So who's side would you take? The angry, heartless letter writer? Or the grandmother and the autistic? Why?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Whose side would you take? Empty Re: Whose side would you take?

Post by Like.A.Boss Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 am

I shalt taketh johnnees side, becuz that is who I tis beeth.
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 am

I'd take the grandmother and the autistic kid.

Why?

Because of this wild belief(and bear with me) called equality. I know, barely anyone believes in dat crap.

The autistic kid didn't decide to be autistic, he couldn't do anything about it, let him live his life. He has a right to live just as much as the "pissed off mother" does. And, the autistic kid is NOT useless, he's just useless to the "pissed off mother's" standards, which are stupid and dumb and she needs to grow up.

The grandmother and the autistic kid should live there, and live where ever they want to. The mother has no right to tell the grandmother what to do with the kid. She's a brat.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum