Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section

4 posters

Go down

coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section Empty coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

yes, hello, i'm taylor. nice to meet you. i consider myself an "oldie" as far as j4t members go. as in, ive been here for a while and havent quit Y:

i realize that ive changed quite a bit since i've joined this site. err, looking back at some of my past and present posts...

wow i've turned into a b-word. (nopenocursingseehowniceiam)

uh
i just wanted to apologize to anyone i might of been rude to?? i think sometimes when i state my opinions, i do it in a pretty harsh way. i feel like i rush you, jess, to respond to my rps. like, it's totally fine if you dont wanna rp. looking at some older rp posts, it kinda seems like im pressuring you into it.

shadow, i think sometimes i can insult your opinions and be a bit immature. by sometimes i mean all the time. aha.

johnny youre pretty cool and if anyone states otherwise ya im gonna give them a good 'ol typing to.

ummmm

yeah

so

sorry? <3

Back to top Go down

coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section Empty Re: coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section

Post by jess Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Pfft, we all have our b-wordy moments. Most of them I keep to myself so I don't have to write posts like this. xD But yeah, apology accepted or whatever.

I never really thought you were that pushy with the rp posts. I mean, it's mostly my fault that the RPs go inactive, because I just don't know what to write/don't have time to post/just too lazy LULZ. But yeah, I'll admit, you do get pushy ahaha.
But I thank you for the apology, and I'm sure those that you mentioned are glad for it too. Smile

You are awesome.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section Empty Re: coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section

Post by Like.A.Boss Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 am

yus, Johnny is cool, thank ya
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:46 am

lol you don't insult my opinions. People who feel insulted in debates make that problem or issue on their own. You're just an um, agressive debater? And you should be. Razz

When I get in debates, I don't make it personal. I might, on some occasions, be annoyed with you but that ends after a couple hours lol .

Don't worry about it. Razz
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Tim is never a B-word
coughs this is very important cos its in the announcements section 1024px-Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum