Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
say something you wish you could say to their face EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

say something you wish you could say to their face

4 posters

Go down

say something you wish you could say to their face Empty say something you wish you could say to their face

Post by Like.A.Boss Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm

'nuff said. right so jus jus say stuff u wish u could tell someone ur mad at or deeply in love wit or w/e just scream ur feelings out. like dis;
you're boring, annoying, and lie to everyone. get out of my life and into a ditch.
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

say something you wish you could say to their face Empty Re: say something you wish you could say to their face

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm

dearest jack,
i really like you please notice me

Back to top Go down

say something you wish you could say to their face Empty Re: say something you wish you could say to their face

Post by jess Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:21 pm

(omg sorry guys I have a lot to say because people are idiots, so bear with me here.)

Dear Anonymous,
What makes them so special? Seriously, they really aren't all that. So maybe they're perfect at everything. So maybe everyone loves them. But they shouldn't be the star of everything.
Every. Single. Freaking. Thing. They. Do. Is. Amazing.
At least, to you it is. But when you're a teacher, you can't play favorites. Martial Arts has helped me so much, and I really looked up to you and trusted you. Glad I was able to see who you really are. Also known as: Glad I found out you hate me.
~Signed,
Nobody's Favorite

Dear Classmates,
LOL. So what if they are perfect? They do everything perfect, they say the most perfect things, even their flaws are perfect.
Well you know what? At least I, you know, the girl everyone ignores, have a personality.
~Signed,
have a great life
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm

dearest two-faced,
i hate you.
i know i saw that a lot, but i really do this time. you act like a different person for different people. around me, you're hilarious and amazing. around her, you're boring and a stick-in-the-mud. i honestly do miss the old times, before you became so obsessed with a bunch of crap. can't you see that you've changed? i used to tell you everything. i used to, honestly, look up to you. now i don't know what to believe. i feel like all you tell me is lies. lie after lie. you were my best friend. you were my only friend. i needed you so much. when i had no friends, you were always there for me. you made me laugh even when i just felt like dying and disappearing forever. and then you changed. . what happened to you? please tell me. please. i miss /you/. you're not the same anymore.. you really arent. what you're acting like. . i know it isn't you. i know you're different. you're not like that. please come back. don't come back now, though. come back when you're you again. please..
signed,
missing you.

to the old,
i miss you a lot. i miss you more than anyone, really.. i related to you so much. you were my best friend for so long. you took me under your wing when nobody else would, and you helped me get out of my shell. i'm not going to lie;; you're the reason i have friends now. you made me who i am. so. . what happened? why did you leave me? why did you leave me when i needed you most? when i was crying, it became too much for you. all i wanted was for you to ask me if i was okay. i wanted you to care for once. you've changed, too.. why did you give up? you left me, you left us. . . for what? a bunch of fake friends? you're better than them. you know you are. you're turning into the kind of person you used to hate. i know you're in there somewhere.. it's my fault, too, though. i was dramatic, i guess. but please.. i want both of you back. L:
signed,
moi.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Dearest retard, butthole, waste of flesh at Wal-Mart.

Go die in a hole. Okay? When someone tries to get freaking past you, you move forward...NOT BACK TOWARDS THEM, YOU IDIOT.
Get a life. Get some common sense. Get me new earphones. Oh yeah, and get a freaking gym membership, fatty.
~Sincerely,
I hate you.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:15 am

Dear Something,
I wish you would stop judging my whole life from one single hour.
Of course I won't seem happy when you blame things I enjoy doing for my behavior. PLEASE don't be a turd. And this I must speak in five words minimum WHAT.

-Nothing
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 pm

dearest she-who-must-not-be-named,

why?
why do you make fun of me? i'm related to you. it's not funny to make fun of my anxiety, my insomnia, or my socially awkwardness. it hurts. when you guys laugh at me and make fun of me at dinner----it **** hurts.

im so sorry i'm not a popular girl. so **** sorry.

youre the reason i lock myself in my room and cry, you fat, conceited, selfish, pig.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

Dear person I wish I never met,

Hi sweetie! So everything's about you? Okie-dokie! My friends and I are just going to follow you around like some sick little puppies, and worship how 'talented' you are, right??
WRONG. Okay where to begin where to begin...you're an annoying little crap and I wish I never met you. Everything is always about you. You're always talking about something YOU accomplished. Something YOU said. Whatever YOU wanna do, we HAVE to do it or you cry like a little baby.
You don't understand ANY of our jokes...not even when we're kidding around. You don't understand sarcasm or half the jokes we tell, so we have to explain them to you or you'll tell a teacher. If a single thing doesn't go your way one day, you consider the day a 'bad day', and make sure to tell everyone so they can comfort you because you dropped your freaking ice cream cone.
You are a loser. Get out of my life. I already have a hard enough time making friends without YOU getting in the way and making sure everyone knows that I'm 'friends' with the mental girl.
Stop.
Talking.
To.
Me.
Leave me alone. Go play with all you're other loser friends.

Sincerely,
~Stop it.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Dear person.

Why you no like meh!
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by grapes Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm

nooooooooobuddy likes me
evvvvvvveeeeeerybuddy hates me
guess i shall go eat worrms

first one was spiiiiiiiccccyyyy
second one was taaaassstttyyyy
the third one full of gerrrms

grapes
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Nothing5505 wrote:Dear person.

Why you no like meh!
deer timmy boy
who dosn't like you?
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:17 pm

dear _,
can you not see that nobody likes you? that you're a rude, coldhearted person? everyone is really sick and tired of your 'control-freak' personality. it's ridiculous. you need to grow some balls and stop being such a ___-hole. nobody likes you---plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Dear...
When lifes a B**** be its pimp

When life gives you lemons use them to burn down life's house
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm

I love you so much. You're the bestest best friend I could ever ask for. Please never leave me. Please...please stay. I need you.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

dear myself,
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Dear Taylor...omg still dying of laughter, hold on
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum