Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
*Hush* ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

*Hush* ROLEPLAY

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*Hush* ROLEPLAY Empty *Hush* ROLEPLAY

Post by jess Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 am

Hush little baby~

Some had a school project. Some needed new reading material. Some were volunteering, or tutoring, or even just gathering with a group of friends. No matter what reason, everyone...eventually makes it to the library.

Don't say a word~

Formerly known as De Libraria, the Bloomingdale County Library has never been the most popular library. Sadly, however, for some wild reason, you find yourself here. As you walk through the cobwebs crowding the always open doors, you cough your way through the musty air inside. A stack of books fall from a cart being pushed, creating a curtain of dust, as you come face to face with Barry. His sunken in, shadowed, and tired eyes immediately tell you to run. But you can't. You have to get this done.
You walk up to the front desk, as a rusted and squeaky metal rolling chair turns around to reveal Desmond, an old, white haired lady. She is so thin its beyond belief. You swear you can see her cheekbones inside her face. She has the same dark, sunk in eyes as Barry. But with her round glasses, smile wrinkles, and cheery grin, you ask where you can find what you're looking for.
She waves a fragile hand out to the thousands of books and, with a knowing smile on her face, she says, "Look around. I can guarantee you'll find what you need...though perhaps not exactly what you want." "Um...thanks...?" You mumble.
You look towards the first shelf and notice something strange. None of the books have titles or authors. Everything is blank. Strange... you think, as you reach for a book. Before you can open it, however, yyou hear a distant, soft, lovely tone. You glance into a room and see a woman with black, curly hair softly singing. "Hush little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a book with words." She sings to the dolls she's knitting. As you go to open the book you picked up, she sings another verse. "Open that book, and don't you cry. But if you can't find your way out, you will die." And another... "But if you solve the quest, and find what you need. Just pick up another book so your eyes can feed." And even more... "This gets quite addicting child, I should know. We've been here for thousand years in a row. But if you try to leave, we'll make you stay. After all, we just want you to get your way."
The rest is history because...the rest is up to you.

Shh! This is a library!
1. No playing as the librarians unless I say you can.
2. No perfect characters. Each character must have one huge flaw...one spot missing in their life. That is what they must find through the books.
3. This roleplay would be much more fun if we all slide into the same books. I'll take it upon myself to write the first posts in order to show what I mean.
4. If you have an idea for a book they can slide into...real book or not...just talk to me.
5. To survive each book, the characters must live to the end of the book. The start wherever they open the book.
6. All J4T rules apply.
7. No powerplaying.
8. Use decent grammar.
9. You better join this because its awesome.

Form~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Why are they at the library?:
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw:

Remember...in the library there's no talking, texting or escaping.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

*Hush* ROLEPLAY Empty Re: *Hush* ROLEPLAY

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Form~
Name: Lucas Marliva
Personality: Quiet, so quiet that it annoys the poops out of his parents. Has a sarcastic side and mostly into that sort of humor. Has had it rough lately. Has been neglected and ignored.
Looks: Small mustache (cash stash Razz) wire rimmed glasses and green streaked hair. Wears a cloak and boots.
Why are they at the library?:To read dur
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Insecure

Last edited by Nothing5505 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Nothing5505 wrote:Form~
Name: Lucas Marliva
Personality: Quiet, so quiet that it annoys the poops out of his parents. Has a sarcastic side and mostly into that sort of humor. Has had it rough lately. Has been neglected and ignored.
Looks: Small mustache (cash stash Razz) wire rimmed glasses and green streaked hair. Wears a cloak and boots.
Why are they at the library?:To read dur
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Insecure
Accepted! Smile
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Form~
Name: Reyna Lawler
Personality: Reyna is your definition of tomboy. She's sarcastic, brutal, and has a knack for harsh honesty. Got a haircut last Sunday that makes you look like a lemon-head? Reyna will be the first to tell you. She hates anything girly, and will never even go near a dress or skirt. Reyna can tend to be a bit arrogant, walking around with the whole "I'm a lot better than you", vibe to her. She hates admitting that she needs anyone's help, and once walked around with a sprained wrist before anyone forced her to the hospital. Reyna holds grudges for long amounts of time, and isn't one to forgive and forget at all.
Looks: Reyna's hair is a dark brown, almost black, and goes just barely past her shoulders. It's a bit curly, and would be a lot longer if it weren't for the curls. Her eyes are a green color, wide and a bit close together. She has a spray of freckles across her squashed/potato nose.
Why are they at the library?: Reyna was looking for her younger sister, Nellie, and figured she might be at the library. She wasn't.
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw:Reyna lacks, really, friendship and love. She has never felt like she really belongs somewhere, like she has a friend or a loved one. Reyna has felt like a misfit in her family of girly-girls, never had a best friend in her life. She uses her "bad-girl" personality in the hopes of covering up how much she longs for love and friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Reyna

Reyna tucked a piece of thin brown hair behind her ear, eyes narrowed in determination. The rain was coming down hard now, but she kept repeating her goal in her mind. Find Nellie, find Nellie, find Nellie, find Nellie.

"If I was a brainiac of an 8 year old, where would I be?"
She whispered to herself, pushing her left foot backwards to give a boost to her skateboard. "Not the game arcade. Not the skate park." I wish.

Out of the corner of her green eyes, Reyna saw a library. It was a quaint and run-down little thing, with several strips of wood slowly falling off with a creaking sound, and the tacky paint peeling. It was, to put kindly, vintage. Just the sort of place Nellie would go.

Reyna pulled over at the large steps, kicking her skateboard up with her foot. She bit down on her lower lip as she climbed the steps, hand gliding up and down the railing with her board tucked under her arm.

The large double doors opened with a creak, the floorboard groaning as Reyna put half her weight onto it. "Nellie!" Reyna shouted, closing the door behind her, "Ya here?" There was nobody in the library, so she figured the whole 'no-talking-in-libraries' rules didn't apply here.

She began to walk through the library, walking up and down the aisles. "Someone needs a clean up," Reyna murmured, waving her hand and coughing at the musty and dusty air. She let out a squeak when a man suddenly just.. appeared in front of her.

His eyes were hollow and sunken in, cheekbones so thin it was as though he hadn't eaten in decades. Reyna peered at his nametag, making out the word 'Barry'. Though, thanks to her dyslexia, she wasn't sure if it was Barry or Darry, but Reyna figured Barry is a more common name.

She gripped her skateboard harder, ready to throw it to the floor and run out. Reyna walked backwards towards the front desk, which for some reason, was in the very back of the library. The woman in the rolley chair turned around to face Reyna, curly white hair frizzy and large.

The woman's nametag read something like Bezmonb. "Err, hi." Reyna leaned forward, "Have you seen my sister? 8 years old, red head, blue eyes?"

"Look around. I can guarantee you'll find what you need...though perhaps not exactly what you want." Bezmonb smiles sweetly, gesturing towards the thousands of books.

Reyna rolled her eyes, "Yeah, thanks lady, but I'm not here to read books. I'm lookin' for my sister." Though, she did turn around to face the bookshelves. A realization hit her:: all of the books were empty. No words on the spines, no drawings on the covers.. nothing.

She opened her mouth, prepared to say something like, 'Am I being Punk'd?', but a soft and careful voice filled the room.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a book with words."

Reyna ignored the shivers rushing through her spine, turning towards the direction of the voice. It was a woman, knitting several doors, her black hair long and tangled.

Reyna picked up a book from the desk, thumb and forefinger on the corner edges as she prepared to open it, the woman began to sing another verse, "Open that book, and don't you cry. But if you can't find your way out, you will die." And another...

"But if you solve the quest, and find what you need. Just pick up another book so your eyes can feed." And even more... "This gets quite addicting child, I should know. We've been here for thousand years in a row. But if you try to leave, we'll make you stay. After all, we just want you to get your way."

Reyna swallowed the lump in her throat, "I'm Reyna freaking Lawler, ladies. Your little songs don't scare me." With that, she threw the book down, walking towards the creaky double doors.

As Reyna tried to pry the door open, she realized:: she couldn't. The doors were locked from the outside. "Open the door." She said calmly, spinning to face the old lady at the front desk. But she was gone.

Reyna bit down hard on the inside of her cheek, walking stiffly towards one of the wooden chairs. She threw herself down, putting her head on the table. "This is why I don't go to libraries." Reyna murmured silently.

((I guess Reyna waits until everyone else gets there, then like.. They open a book together???))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Taylor:3 wrote: Form~
Name: Reyna Lawler
Personality: Reyna is your definition of tomboy. She's sarcastic, brutal, and has a knack for harsh honesty. Got a haircut last Sunday that makes you look like a lemon-head? Reyna will be the first to tell you. She hates anything girly, and will never even go near a dress or skirt. Reyna can tend to be a bit arrogant, walking around with the whole "I'm a lot better than you", vibe to her. She hates admitting that she needs anyone's help, and once walked around with a sprained wrist before anyone forced her to the hospital. Reyna holds grudges for long amounts of time, and isn't one to forgive and forget at all.
Looks: Reyna's hair is a dark brown, almost black, and goes just barely past her shoulders. It's a bit curly, and would be a lot longer if it weren't for the curls. Her eyes are a green color, wide and a bit close together. She has a spray of freckles across her squashed/potato nose.
Why are they at the library?: Reyna was looking for her younger sister, Nellie, and figured she might be at the library. She wasn't.
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw:Reyna lacks, really, friendship and love. She has never felt like she really belongs somewhere, like she has a friend or a loved one. Reyna has felt like a misfit in her family of girly-girls, never had a best friend in her life. She uses her "bad-girl" personality in the hopes of covering up how much she longs for love and friendship.
Accepted. justtobeofficial LOL.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:04 am

Form~

Name: Roxianne Geneva Louise (Or Rox.)

Personality: Rox, who nicknamed herself as she felt burdened with such a girly name, always felt like an outcast. Rox rarely ever gives anything a second thought. She's learned just to not care in life, due to her parent's harsh words and bullying. She used to be a caring, innocent girl; but was bullied harshly for taking everything into consideration, and taking things too seriously. She had a very lonely childhood, and was sheltered. Finally exposed to the world in her teenage years, she never really fit in with anyone. She's quirky, different, and struggled with that immensely. Rox quickly found her happy place...rock music. Once, during recess, while singing Alice Cooper songs to herself, Westley found her and took a liking to her. Not a lovey liking, but a best friend kind of liking. Westley (as described more in his form) was the most popular dude in highschool, and maybe even in the state. Rox had always hated the popular's guts...but Westley was different. They soon connected and began great friends. However, Rox never felt...well...comfortable with him. She never felt comfortable with anyone. She has many secrets that he doesn't know about. When he asks, she always assures him that she's fine.
She's not.

Looks:
pic because it's huge xD:
Why are they at the library?: To meet up with Westley and study.

Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Never able to let herself get too attached to one person, because she was afraid of getting hurt again. Instead...she hurts others by pushing them away.

Form~

Name: Westley Brooks

Personality: Westley has the 'laugh at everyone' kind of personality. Everything is a joke to him, and that sometimes hurts the people around him, which ends up hurting himself in the long run. He's one of the 'live and let learn', 'just sit and let life flow by', type of guy. His life motto is "Oops I did it again." He really could not give a flying crap about the majority of things...but he has his sensitive side, he just never lets it show through. He's very arrogant and full of himself, letting sarcasm coat his voice almost 24/7.

Looks:
pic. only in spoiler cuz it's so hot you'll die:
West has dreamy, sparkling dark green eyes, that draw you in with every breath you take, staring into those eyes. His jawline is perfectly speckled with a hint of a freshly shaven beard. He has shaggy, ruffled deep auburn hair, with natural tan highlights, that always falls almost perfectly into place. He has so much self-confidence, that it shines through his looks. Even if he looks bad...he looks good.

Why are they at the library?: Meeting with Rox.

Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Since everything is joke, he thinks he has no potential. He has no plans for life after highschool, which he desperately wants. He often ends up trashing the friends who stop worshiping him for being the most popular jock of highschool.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 am

((wOAH THERE WEST CAN YOU NOT WOAHHHHHHHH OKAY YOURE PRETTY GOODLOOKING))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 am

Taylor:3 wrote:((wOAH THERE WEST CAN YOU NOT WOAHHHHHHHH OKAY YOURE PRETTY GOODLOOKING))

((Unless that was sarcastic...looks like someone just lost the bet. ;D ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm

((not so fast girlfrand
i said
cute.
mako is a cute lil poop
west is hot
theres a big difference between cute and hot
so HAAAA))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:25 am

((okay okay so since reyna and rox have like the same personality, i NEEEEEEDDD TO GET THIS CHARACTER OUT OF MY SYSTEM K OKAY))

Form~
Name: Veronica "Ronnie" Berryman
Personality: Ronnie is, in one word, misunderstood. When she was 8, her mother died in a car accident, courtesy of a drunk driver. Ronnie somehow felt responsible for the accident. She immediately became very socially awkward, insecure, and anxious. Ronnie would get, and still gets, panic attacks. She's very timid, very shy. Ronnie blames herself for many things, and if anything goes wrong, it feels like a big punch in the face to her. There were two things, however, that kept her going. Writing and music. She carries a green journal with her everywhere, which holds many songs, and many journal entries. Ronnie almost always has earbuds in her ears, always quietly humming a song. Ronnie is incredibly shy about her music. She sleeps with the journal under her pillow, and will run if anyone tries to touch it. Ronnie is obviously very fragile and emotional. She's constantly walking on eggshells, afraid to lose anyone else, to make anything else go wrong.
Looks: Ronnie's hair is a shade of blonde that appears almost white. It falls about to her chest, always parted on the left. Her skin is almost unnaturally pale, clear and smooth. She's a bit small for her age, usually a few inches shorter than everyone else. Ronnie's eyes are a bright blue color, however, that seem to be a little too.. colorful to suit the rest of her appearance. They're always surrounded by eyeliner and mascara. Ronnie typically is dressed in black, usually dresses and skirts. She wears a silver necklace around her neck, with her mother's wedding ring on it. Ronnie never takes it off. Ever. If anyone touches it, she's likely to have a panic attack, due to fear someone will take away the thing that holds her to her mother. Light pink lips, chapped yet full.
Why are they at the library?: She typically spends a lot of time at libraries. Reading, writing.. It's a good way to get peace and quiet. Ronnie came across this one while walking, and decided to step in.
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Insecurities, maybe? Ronnie is quite screwed up, y'know. Panic attacks, anxiety, shyness, no friends or any real connection with the rest of her family. Ya.

((GUYS GUYS HER VOICE IS HOLLY HENRY
GOOGLE HER RIGHT NOW
SHE WAS ON THE VOICE AND I CANT
EVEN
OMG
SHE WAS SO GOOD GUISE OKAY THATS HER VOICE K))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 am

((WHAT THE WHAT, aw haaailstones naw. They do not have the same personality...I tried to make rox more emotionally connected and like...you know. But because SOMEBODY stole my character idea, apparently she ain't that different. xD
Oh, and you want cute?? BRING IT, SISTA. Prepare to meet...*dun dun dunnn* ...Miles Hicsirinkisi.))

Form~

Name: Miles Hicsirinkisi

Personality: Miles is the class clown, the kid with sharp wit, the quirky, spunky cute...all wrapped in one adorable package! He's quick to throw out a witty comment, but slow to purposely hurt someone. He truly cares about his friends and those around him, and has a thing for older girls. Likewise, he doesn't like getting hurt himself, as he's secretly sensitive.

Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Light Brown skin, adorable brown eyes, cute little dimples, all in one tiny package.

Why are they at the library?: To meet girls

Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: Though he's always smooth, and cool talking his way to popularity...all he really wants is someone to tell him that they love him. Just like his mom never did, never does, and never will.

((*FUN FACT* Hic sirin kisi means Cutest Person Ever in Turkish. So..about the bet then...))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 am

((Accepted btw xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 pm

((oMG you made an eight year old. i didnt read the age first so as i was reading i was like 'kcool' and then i scrolled up and looked at the picture omg i didnt see that coming "HE HAS A THING FOR OLDER GIrLS" oh golly))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 pm

(( xD I laughed so hard at that it's just...wooow. xD))

R O X

~As I opened my car door, an eerie feeling crossed me. I relaxed back in my seat, and turned my head to the knife sitting on the passenger seat. You're pathetic, you know that? I thought, scolding myself. Wanting to grab your oh-so-special knife because you think you're in danger? Grow up! I shuddered, pulling my gaze away and at my destination.
"De Libraria...?" I read out loud. This place gave me the creeps. Leave it to Westley to choose a place as ghetto as here. This place was a complete ghost town. No cars in the parking lot, no one around the outside, and no sign of life from the inside. People weren't even driving by on the streets. This seemed like the perfect place for some gang to be hiding...just waiting to murder some helpless chick.
I got up from my seat and got goosebumps, due to the chilling wind. I gave my knife one last glance, before hurriedly grabbing it and shoving it in my purse. Locking the car door, I thought Pathetic...
And I was. I guess I thought this stupid knife was supposed to make me look brave or tough or something. Like I was actually winning a battle with myself.
I walked up the gray stone steps to the freaking haunted library, and sat down, waiting for my best friend who was, supposedly, here just five minutes ago.
I sighed and checked my texts. Yup. He said he was already there. "Liar." I spat, rolling my eyes. I wasn't surprised though. He does stupid stuff like that.
I put my earbuds in and listened to my favorite hard rock songs. It wasn't long before I heard girly screams and cries of squeals and laughter coming from around the corner, even above my music. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Great. He brought girls.
There he was, prancing around with his 'swagger persona', with his muscular arms around two of the most popular girls in our school. He stopped to say goodbye to them. Of course he'd never bring them near me. If they knew that he knew me, they'd ditch him at once. Word would get out. I'd either get super popular or he'd get super lame; and I'm guessing it would probably be the latter of the two.
The frolicked off, giggling and shrieking like a freaking kid in a candy store. I cursed at them under my breath. They were so desperate. Wearing their shorts up their freakin' butt, and their tight shirts way down low. If that's what defines a popular person, then rule me out.

"Roxxxy! Babe, where ya been?" West crooned.
"Shut up, you stupid jerk. I've been waiting here for ten minutes!"
He chuckled, holding his hands up in innocence. "Woah... Someone's on that time of the month."
"Oh please," I said. "If you think I'm being a brat, you should open your eyes a lil' more. I mean, have you seen those girls?"
"Ah...you mean my 'hot chicks', placed in category 'I'd date them if I didn't have a girlfriend right now'." He said, coolly. See, this guy has all his girls in order, from ones he'd date and ones he hates. There's the uglies and the chicks, the athletics and the nerds, and a category to fit every girl. But no matter what category they fit under, he flirts with all of them mercilessly, despite the fact that his 'on again, off again' girlfriend and he are back together... after being apart and back exactly twelve times. It is completely ridiculous.
"Hot? More like...*ahem*...despera-ate!" I said in a sing-song voice. "You would kno-ow." He chimed. I knew that wasn't true at all, and he did too, but still. I playfully punched him in the arm, glaring still, and held the library doors open. "Ladies first..." I mumbled. He chuckled and walked through the door.
I immediately made eye contact with the elderly man who was knelt on the floor, picking up a pile of books. He had dark, sunken in eyes, and I started thinking, "Nope nope nope nope nope..." However, West pushed on past him, so I followed.
When he spoke to the frail, old lady at the desk, I glanced around the library. Something felt really unsettling about this place, but I shrugged it off. Nothing scares you, remember? You worthless, stupid, idiotic, piece of... "Rox.." Westley tapped my arm roughly and nodded his head towards a room. There was a woman in there with short black hair that curled around her face. Her back was facing us, so I couldn't see her face. She was rocking in an old wooden rocking chair, and knitting...dolls. They weren't realistic but...there was something to them.
I heard the floor creak, and snapped my head to that direction. There was someone standing in one of the aisles filled with books.
"I thought this library was abandoned...?" I questioned, more wondering out loud to myself than anything, as I knew that Westley would ignore me.
West was staring through the shelves where there was an opening, trying to see who it was.
"Who is it?" I asked lazily.
"It's...it's...oh, YO. It's a girl! Imma make my move, be right back." I groaned and followed slowly after him.
This is what you get for being best friends with the popular kid.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:39 pm

nevermind (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 am

[hey guise maybe we can all rp on the raound the world rp right right]
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 am

((dude you cant just advertise on this.
youre only supposed to post to discuss the rp or actually rp..))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:31 pm

((Yep, she's right. Seriously Johnny, you're a mod, you should know.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 pm

((shiz johnny get it together))

Ronnie

I kept a tight grip on my hot chocolate, glad to have the extra warmth
in my hands. It was, to say the least: cold outside. 
My practically-white
-blonde hair was whipping behind me in the freezing winds, the grey
beanie perched on my head doing little to hold it down.

I let out a sigh, smiling slightly as I watched my breath come out as a
little puff of white mist in the air. As I pressed a button on one of the
signs on the side walk, one to count down the seconds until I could
walk across, I adjusted the black bag slung across my shoulder, careful
to make sure nothing fell out.

The seconds ticked by as I leaned against the sign, picking lint off my red
 sweater, smoothing out my black skirt (okay, i'll admit that wearing a skirt
 in the middle of winter isn't exactly my best idea
), and tugging my black
 tights down. 

Finally, the green light flashed, allowing me to stroll across the street, the
 cars stopped. I held up a hand as a wave at the cars, hurrying across with
 the other hand clamped against the top of my head to keep my beanie down.

As I walked down the street, I tried to memorize every detail. The bricks of
 the buildings, marks of the sidewalk, the grey-ish blue-ish sky.. Winter is
my favorite season, personally. It makes everything seem just like a movie,
 like the ones my mom and I used to watch, made back in the day.

Not to mention, I've written some of my favorite songs during winter. What's
not to love? Songs, snow, socks, and, in my case, skirts with tights. It's
perfect.

I tossed my now empty cup into the garbage can as I walked past one,
glancing around for a place to stay for a few hours. I almost walked past
 a large building with double doors before walking backwards a few steps,
slowly opening the doors as quietly as I could.

A warm blast of air pressed against my face, overpowering the cold from
the weather. I gratefully squeezed inside the library, allowing the doors
to swing shut behind me as I walked inside.

It was... cute.

Not too big, not too small. It was warm and smelled faintly of vanilla or
something wintery like that. I placed my bag onto one of the wooden
tables, and then I saw her.

A woman with curly black hair framing her bony face, knitting dolls. Under
normal circumstances, I'd of thought it was nice. Old people. They're nice,
right? Except this woman was singing a song. An incredibly creepy song
that made me feel panicky.

I could feel my breathing start to increase, heart racing, my forehead breaking
 out in a cold sweat. A panic attack. Just what I needed in the middle of a
library. I slowly sunk to the ground, sitting on my knees. I buried my face with
 my forearms, placing my forehead against the floor. Anything to get away from
reality.

The familiar feeling of someone watching me filled my body, making me hesitantly
 lift my head up just slightly. A woman at the front desk was staring at me, eyes
 emotionless and sunken in, resting above high and fragile cheek bones.

I turned away instantly, now shoving my hands over my ears. The woman's singing
 from the other room seemed to be getting louder, entering my ears from the
cracks between my fingers.

A squeak escaped my mouth, my entire body starting to shake. 

I was going to die.

Right there on the floor of some library.

Reyna

I strolled through one of the aisles of titleless and wordless books. Between you
and me, I think all books should be this way. For dyslexic people like myself,
looking at nothingness is a lot easier than words.

More footsteps joined mine, and I instantly spun around, ready to kick some
freaky-library-old-lady-butt. Instead there was a guy, pro'lly around my age.

Lemme tell you, I know a player when I see one---and this chump had it written
 all over his face. 
"Can I help you?" I asked. For some reason, I felt a slight urge
 to start combing my fingers through my hair, and take off running to find a mirror.

Kidding, of course.

((i better get an A+ for formatting i even tried to type their names in a font similar to what i picture their handwriting to be snapppp))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 pm

W E S T L E Y

"Hey there, pretty babe."
I smirked. This one was okay...based on looks, I'd give her an 8/10. Nobody could top my smokin' 11/10 girlfriend, though.
"Pretty babe?!" I heard a voice scoff behind me. Then came her evil, dry cackle. Crap! I totally forgot she was still here.
"That's a laugh..." Rox walked up to my side, just out of my peripheral vision, probably so she could word out reasons not to go out with me, if there even are any.
I cleared my throat and side stepped in front of my 'best friend'. "I'm Westley... but, ah. Since you're a special gal you can just call me West." Just as I said that, I glanced across the room to find another girl. Checking her out, I thought Well this is my lucky day!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Reyna

I could feel my eye twitch. "Pretty babe?" I repeated, slowly processing what he said in my mind.

And then I started laughing.

"A-A-Are you serious?" I asked between breaths, tears starting to form in my eyes.

I glanced at the girl who was next to him and pointed at West, making an 'Are you kidding' face. "I-I-Is he bein' serious?"

Slowly, I managed to catch my breath and place a hand on West's shoulder. "Listen, ah, West," My lip quivered, threatening to start laughing again, "I appreciate the offer, but no thanks." I grinned, slapping his back as hard as I could.

"So, ah, your name?" I turned to the girl.

((quICK and crappy post bc i gotta go soon))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

"Just call me Rox. You?" I said, smirking at the girl. Usually, I hated other chicks right off the bat. But this girl she was...she was okay. After all, she wasn't head over heels for West.
I turned my head to West and said, "See? Told ya you're never gonna get all the chicks."

West shrugged and flashed one of his winning smiles at the girl, saying, "Ay ay i'll get her, eventually." He winked at the girl, before walking off towards the other person who had entered the library.
I rolled my eyes and glanced around the creepy library.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Reyna;

"Name's Reyna. Pleased to meet you," I did an incredibly exaggerated curtsy, "Can't say the same thing about Mr. Full-of-Himself on the other hand, though." I smirked, jerking my head towards the boy, Wes, who began walking away.

"Ay!" I shouted, "Yo! You might not wanna walk off alone. This place gives me the creeps. Feels like I'm about to get murdered or something," I hesitated before adding, "On second thought, you go on ahead alone."

I turned back to Rox, grinning. "Have you looked at these books?" I asked, "Completely empty. Then again, I'm horribly dyslexic; so they could say somethin', but. . ." I picked a book off a shelf, tossing it into Rox's hands.

----
Ronnie;

I leaned against the wall, hyperventalting and trying to calm down. I could hear everything; the woman singing, another woman clicking away on a keyboard, other people in the library chatting. It all sounded like screams, ringing in my ears.

"Stop," I murmured faintly, swallowing hard and squeezing my hands against my ears, "Please stop."

((twerq twerq
i want them to enter the hunger games oops))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:47 pm

((me too!! I have no idea how Ronnie's gonna handle the hunger games though. xD ))

Rox
I leaned against one of the bookshelves, glancing at the book Reyna had given to me. "Pssh, West has been like that for as long as I can 'member. Guess that's what i get for being best friends with the popular kid, huh?"
I examined the book a little more closely. "No, you're right. No cover, no title, no nothing. I wonder if there's something on the ins-" I stopped abruptly. I had heard a loud squeak, like someone standing up from a very rickety rocking chair (lol johnny). I turned to see the creepy lady standing...in the doorway...just staring at us.
"Should we...go somewhere else??" I started walking away, only to be greeted with another voice.

MILES
"He-ey there." I said with a wink, checking out the two girls. I was used to getting all the girls in my 4th grade class, but it was nice to scope out older girls for a change.
"And you are?" One of the girls, wearing a bandana, asked.
I sighed and looked at her. "I could ask you the same thang, sugar."
"Oh God. a shrimpier version of Westley, oh my God, I'm gonna puke." She turned to the other girl.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: