Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha.

2 posters

Go down

Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. Empty Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha.

Post by jess Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 am

So, I've been having some problems lately. See, I love my friends dearly. But lately things have just been...oh mah dear lawdy...B-O-R-I-N-G.
I think we're the lamest group in the entire school. Like, no offense to my friends or to myself or anything, because we're all...erm...awesome, in our own way. (yeahyeahletsgowiththatokay)
Seriously though, it's like, lately I've been leaving the 'group' (with all of, what, five people in it) and talking to my other friends, or people I want to hang out with. I actually had a really good time today.

Buuut... see, my friends follow me when I leave the group. Before you know it, they've all followed me, and by then the group I'm trying to get in with leaves to get away. Yeah. That's how bad it is. And my friends ask why I'm not staying with them? I have to bite my tongue in order to not answer, "Because some people don't want to die alone!"
Really, the group I want to get in with is the guy's group. Seriously, guys are flippin' awesome. They're carefree, they tell actually FUNNY jokes, and most of all...they make sense. They ain't gonna cry just because someone told someone they'd never date them. They're just...chill. And I'm a lot more like them than any girls at my school. I just can't get in with that group when my old group keeps tagging along.

NOT, IN ANY WAY, THAT I WANT TO LOSE MY OLD GROUP OF FRIENDS. It's just...grr, this is so hard. Like, seriously, without my friends, I'd be the complete loser loner at school. Sure, I can always find someone to talk to. But without my group, I'd be the annoying tag-a-long always pretending to be in the conversation, on the outskirts of the 'circle'.
Come to think of it...why do groups make circles?!? Like, to butt other people out?? Or what?!?!

Anywayy...yeah. I just...don't know. Advice??
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha. Empty Re: Haha...friends...hahahaha... Ha.

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Well... are you asking for advice on how to get into a guy's circle or how to get rid of friends without hurting their feelings?
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Both! :3
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:02 pm

for becoming friends with guys;
ignore the fact they're guys. just don't even. act the exact same as you would around your girl friends, your family, whatever. casually make a joke, the kind you'd say to anyone else you feel comfortable around. if you're so much like a guy like you say you are, the guys will laugh and probably say something back. don't treat them different because they're guys. sure, you don't wanna bring up how "adorable that guy other there is" and how "OMG my period was so heavy last month", but.. you know.. just talk and don't think it's so different because they've got somethin' down south and you don't xD

ditching your friends;
it's physically impossible to stop being friends with someone without hurting feelings. you just can't. honestly, i don't think you should get rid of them. talk to your new friends, the ones you want to be friends with, and instead of letting them walk away when your old friends join, start a conversation! encourage your old 'boring' friends to join in. ask them a question, one that's interesting and will get an interesting response. it's flatout rude to just ditch them because they're 'boring'. if the people you want to be friends with leave because they join, they're probably conceited and mean. if you want to be mean, and stop being friends with them.. then i guess you can just try to slip under the radar. don't say anything to them. smile and wave if they say hi, then say, "i gotta go", and go talk to the new friends. if they try to join into a group project or something just say "sorry, there's no more room!" you can compromise and say "i'll talk to you later, promise. okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:for becoming friends with guys;
ignore the fact they're guys. just don't even. act the exact same as you would around your girl friends, your family, whatever. casually make a joke, the kind you'd say to anyone else you feel comfortable around. if you're so much like a guy like you say you are, the guys will laugh and probably say something back. don't treat them different because they're guys. sure, you don't wanna bring up how "adorable that guy other there is" and how "OMG my period was so heavy last month", but.. you know.. just talk and don't think it's so different because they've got somethin' down south and you don't xD

ditching your friends;
it's physically impossible to stop being friends with someone without hurting feelings. you just can't. honestly, i don't think you should get rid of them. talk to your new friends, the ones you want to be friends with, and instead of letting them walk away when your old friends join, start a conversation! encourage your old 'boring' friends to join in. ask them a question, one that's interesting and will get an interesting response. it's flatout rude to just ditch them because they're 'boring'. if the people you want to be friends with leave because they join, they're probably conceited and mean. if you want to be mean, and stop being friends with them.. then i guess you can just try to slip under the radar. don't say anything to them. smile and wave if they say hi, then say, "i gotta go", and go talk to the new friends. if they try to join into a group project or something just say "sorry, there's no more room!" you can compromise and say "i'll talk to you later, promise. okay?"

I wanted to say something like this, but couldn't find the words. I envy girl's descriptive abilities.
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down