Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
My hands are still freaking shaking EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

My hands are still freaking shaking

4 posters

Go down

My hands are still freaking shaking Empty My hands are still freaking shaking

Post by jess Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 am

Wow.
Okay so...my friend called me this evening just to talk. She wanted to tell me all about her new crush, how much she likes him, how he said he likes her. Y'know the feels. So she wanted me to text him...I dunno why. Maybe the same reason I was stupid enough to make my best friend text my ex a couple years ago. So yeah, I texted him, no big deal. Here's how it went...and yes, the messages just got creepier and creepier.

Me: Hey this is *my friend's name*.

Person: who is this?

Me: *MY FRIEND'S NAME*!

Person: I dont know a *friends name* this is john i live in Kansas where are u from

Me: Oh ookay, John from Kansas. This is Darla, I live in Florida.

Me: Can I talk to Tommy now?

Person: I dint know a tommy miss please stop txting this number i dont know you

(So my friend called up this Tommy guy and asked what he thought he was doing. He said, "What? What are you talking about??" After a series of questions, he insisted he was just about to get in the shower, so she finally believed him and called me back. I tried typing the number in again to text it.)

Me: hey this is *friends name*.

Person: this is John.

(after talking with my friend for awhile about what to do, we decided it most likely really wasn't Tommy. So I, naturally, apologized, not wanting any trouble.)

Me: Oh...my God. Okay, hi, sorry. I'm so sorry to bother you sir. Oh my gosh. Okay, sorry. I thought this was just my friend being weird and tricking me. Wow. Okay. I'll leave you alone. So sorry man. Have a good night.

Person: If u txt this number again im going to call the cops and have them trace this nummber

(When I read this, my blood ran cold and I swear my heart stopped. The last time I heard this, it was a threat from my childish ex who I knew didn't have even half the balls to actually do it. But see...I had just called this guy, putting it on speaker so we could see if it sounded like him. I used the *67, but still. I heard a GROWN MAN answer. There was no way that was Tommy. At this point, my friend said, "okay...that's creepy. I'm kinda scared." I had a knot in my stomach, but I figured it was just some hillbilly threatening so that we'd shut up. so I didn't text back.)

Person: I just called the cops and there tracing the nummber

(I had a lump in my throat by now, and wanted to text my one guy friend, who's also my friends ex. I dunno...I wanted to tell him his ex got me into trouble and ask what to do. I dunno why I wanted to text him, but whatever. When I read the text to my friend, she realized just how much crap we were in... Just how much crap she got ME in. She said, "okay, I'm seriously about to start crying. I'm calling Tommy!" While she called Tommy, I texted, begging for mercy.)

Me: I didn't even text you. Please, I'm really sorry, I just got the wrong number! :'( please you're scaring me, stop. I'm blocking you.

(I really did block him, but apparently it just blocks calls. My friend called me back and told me that she called Tommy. No answer. The next message was probably the breaking point for both of us, though I didn't show it because i felt I had to keep calm for her sake.)

Person: It says that u live in *coughcough my state cough* in the *coughcough my city cough* ive bern there im going to get you

(After I read this text to my friend there was a long pause of silence... Finally, I heard helpless sobs breaking through the speaker. "I-its okay... It's fine .." I croaked, trying desperately to sooth her because I knew if she didn't stop, I'd freaking lose it as well. She called Tommy again, still no answer. We had lost all hope, and I was starting to think of how I wanted to spend my final days, and where to go so that my family wouldn't get hurt too. Thinking of my family...I wondered how to tell them that I got myself screwed so bad with the cops. I was mentally losing it. My concentration was focused on what to do what to do what to DO! Not how real the situation really seemed. Had I been in my right mind, these next messages would've proved...well...you'll see.)

Person: Im already on my way just bought my ticket online

(For a split second, I doubted that anyone could buy a plane ticket within two minutes. Then again, this guy seemed pretty set on killing me. My friend hung up again to try calling Tommy one last time. The second she ended our call, I burst into tears. I just kept praying, over and over, "God...please...I know I screwed up and I'm a crappy, stupid person, and I hate myself so much for getting so screwed up like this. But please, please help this to somehow really be Tommy. Please, please...it can't be real. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna go to jail. I want my parents to be proud. Please, please, please, please..." That moment, my phone buzzed again. As I reached to pick it up, I thought, "It's not real...its not...it can't be.")

Person: You think for i second im not gonna find you and hunt you down i use to be a special forces sniper in the army and a green Berea i can find you and i will

(I wiped my tears, accepting my defeat. The police would be here any minute. The killer would be here in a few days for me and my family. I swallowed down the sobs and clicked on my guy friends messages. I was in the middle of texting him...in fact its still half ttexted...when my phone rang. "Hello?" I croaked. There was a little ppause before my friend, who had stopped crying, said in a mad voice, "okay, Tommy is such a freaking a**hole." I literally shouted, "YES!! oh thank God!! Oh my gosh oh..." And it was like the sky opened up and the music that goes like "I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW, THE RAIN IS GONE..." was playing. So my friend explained, Tommy picked up and was laughing his butt off. When she snapped at him, asking what was so funny, he heard she was crying, and apologized, saying he took it way too far and he didn't mean to scare us.)

So yeah, that's my story. Now...reafing over this, I sounded really stupid and gullible. xD
But hey...I'd rather be a sucker for mean pranks than behind bars, soon to be dead.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My hands are still freaking shaking Empty Re: My hands are still freaking shaking

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm

The "I'm gonna call the cops" part sounds familiar. Aaaaay Jess
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

My hands are still freaking shaking Empty Re: My hands are still freaking shaking

Post by jess Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Nothing5505 wrote:The "I'm gonna call the cops" part sounds familiar. Aaaaay Jess
OH MY GOD, SHUT UP.
don't you ever bring that up again -.- xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by grapes Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
Nothing5505 wrote:The "I'm gonna call the cops" part sounds familiar. Aaaaay Jess
OH MY GOD, SHUT UP.
don't you ever bring that up again -.- xD
wat, wat happened?

grapes
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:05 pm

OH I REMEBER DAT, DAT SHTUFFZ WAS FUNNY

Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:OH I REMEBER DAT, DAT SHTUFFZ WAS FUNNY

You heard about it?! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum