Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements


Teenz Talk

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Hey guys, whats up? How have you guys been?
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

I've been pretty good, nothings been doing on lately though.

What about you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sat May 26, 2012 12:41 am

hey guys! ehh...i've been better. :-P how are you guys?

@FrozenPast --> Yeah it's been really boring for me too. NOTHIN'S GOIN ON!!! What's a teen supposed to do?!?! xD
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 12:29 pm

@Admin

So true T__T why is life so boring when you're not busy! But when your busy the world wants life to be so interesting

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 pm

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!
I mean, like just last week I had to finish up ALL my school work (cuz i'm homeschooled) and all my friends were inviting me to swimming parties and the beach and stuff, and NOW that I'm basically mostly finished...NOW THEY JUST STOPPED TALKING TO ME!!! xD so unfair. why did Murphy have to make his law? Murphy's Law!
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 pm

xD I hate that too.
I had to study because of my final exams that is worth 90% of my final grade.
Suddenly, EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE needed me; I was invited to parties, to the beach, to their houses, to the mall, to the store, to play video games.
Now that I've finished my final exams, everyone just doesn't want to hang out with me it's so annoying x.x.

I hate it when they just stop talking to you all of a sudden ;^;

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 pm

I've been pretty good. What is your guys favorite subject? Mine is Math. I've been kinda bored this week with school and all. so yeah, what do you guys wanna talk about?
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 9:23 pm

My favorite subject is English, I'm horrible at math so I'm not fond of it.

I'll probably ask some of my friends to join this site; there's only a bit of people here o:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, there isn't many people.
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm waiting until my best friend gets on a chat me and her go to and I'll invite her to join this forum o:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

FrozenPast wrote:My favorite subject is English, I'm horrible at math so I'm not fond of it.

I'll probably ask some of my friends to join this site; there's only a bit of people here o:

It's so weird! Every single person I meet, their favorite subject is English, and their least favorite subject is Math! Well same with me!! Ugh, I'm reviewing percents and profits and whatever and I really dislike it!!! Sad Pre-algebra? I'm betting all my money that I'll never need it. xD

Oh really?!?! That's great! Thanks for helping the forum, I appreciate it beyond words!!! Very Happy
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:My favorite subject is English, I'm horrible at math so I'm not fond of it.

I'll probably ask some of my friends to join this site; there's only a bit of people here o:

It's so weird! Every single person I meet, their favorite subject is English, and their least favorite subject is Math! Well same with me!! Ugh, I'm reviewing percents and profits and whatever and I really dislike it!!! Sad Pre-algebra? I'm betting all my money that I'll never need it. xD

Oh really?!?! That's great! Thanks for helping the forum, I appreciate it beyond words!!! Very Happy

No problem ^w^. I HATE pre algebra.. It's so hard and annoying ;^;.
If I'm unlucky next year I have to take Algebra 1 and I heard that it's pretty hard ;n;

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sun May 27, 2012 1:12 pm

FrozenPast wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:My favorite subject is English, I'm horrible at math so I'm not fond of it.

I'll probably ask some of my friends to join this site; there's only a bit of people here o:

It's so weird! Every single person I meet, their favorite subject is English, and their least favorite subject is Math! Well same with me!! Ugh, I'm reviewing percents and profits and whatever and I really dislike it!!! Sad Pre-algebra? I'm betting all my money that I'll never need it. xD

Oh really?!?! That's great! Thanks for helping the forum, I appreciate it beyond words!!! Very Happy

No problem ^w^. I HATE pre algebra.. It's so hard and annoying ;^;.
If I'm unlucky next year I have to take Algebra 1 and I heard that it's pretty hard ;n;
it is VERY hard. one of my friends does it, and she literally looks like a zombie because she has to study so much! xDD ok maybe not that bad...but still. alegbra is just..UGH who invented it?!
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:

it is VERY hard. one of my friends does it, and she literally looks like a zombie because she has to study so much! xDD ok maybe not that bad...but still. alegbra is just..UGH who invented it?!

Dx I don't want to take it! What's the point of alegbra when you finish college and stuff you'll never use it again. I mean the only things you need to know is addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You don't need to know long equations and how to do it for the rest of your life DX.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sun May 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah I know!!! I made a time capsule NOT TO BE OPENED until 30 YEARS and in it I had a note that said, "I sure hope that by this time I've been in a situation where I actually had to use x = 3.14 < y + xy% - 9^10 x 46.x. If I haven't used it by now, I think that I wasted my whole childhood in school, all for nothing." xD
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I should do that. My friends made one and they put two hundred dollars in there and video games xD. Like a Star @ heaven

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

xDD NICEE!!! xD I just put in that note, a couple bucks (cuz if I suddenly become homeless, I'll know where to go) a couple Carls Jr. coupons, pictures, and my autobiography in case I ever lose my memory...but i just realized that if I ever lose my memory, I'll forget where I buried it in the first place. xDD
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Sun May 27, 2012 11:46 pm

lol. I made a time capsule at my Grandma's house. and I don't know if anyone's found it yet. xD
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

xD.
That's a pretty good idea; but even if you go homeless will you even remember where exactly it was buried and how deep? Owo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 pm

FrozenPast wrote:xD.
That's a pretty good idea; but even if you go homeless will you even remember where exactly it was buried and how deep? Owo
yes, yes probably. '__' GAHH!!! why is everything I do so pointless? xD lol, just kidding! so anyway, how was your weekend? mine was awesome! I went fishing, and I caught this fish, and I named him Troy. Yeah naming him certainly did NOT help at all when I watched the workers kill and un-gut him. ';__';
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:xD.
That's a pretty good idea; but even if you go homeless will you even remember where exactly it was buried and how deep? Owo
yes, yes probably. '__' GAHH!!! why is everything I do so pointless? xD lol, just kidding! so anyway, how was your weekend? mine was awesome! I went fishing, and I caught this fish, and I named him Troy. Yeah naming him certainly did NOT help at all when I watched the workers kill and un-gut him. ';__';


Aww why'd they do that? ;^; My weekend was so awesome though :33

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 am

FrozenPast wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:xD.
That's a pretty good idea; but even if you go homeless will you even remember where exactly it was buried and how deep? Owo
yes, yes probably. '__' GAHH!!! why is everything I do so pointless? xD lol, just kidding! so anyway, how was your weekend? mine was awesome! I went fishing, and I caught this fish, and I named him Troy. Yeah naming him certainly did NOT help at all when I watched the workers kill and un-gut him. ';__';


Aww why'd they do that? ;^; My weekend was so awesome though :33

silent because we're going to have him for dinner one of these days...:'(!!! xD
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Well, I do remember exactly where it's at. xD

PWNED
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Rainbow on Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

exactly where what's at? Neutral
avatar
Rainbow
Ok you've been here awhile so what
Ok you've been here awhile so what

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:

silent because we're going to have him for dinner one of these days...:'(!!! xD

...xD
I don't like fish nor do I eat it. How big was he? xD


Drake- How do you even remember where it's buried at? Did you leave a sign saying "Time capsule over here!"? xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum