Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements


Teenz Talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, whats up? How have you guys been?
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Rainbow on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 am

xD Okay...so one of you is talkin bout fish and one of you is talking bout a time capsule. WELL GUESS WHAT?!?! I put a fish in a time capsule and it's STILL underground! xDD
avatar
Rainbow
Ok you've been here awhile so what
Ok you've been here awhile so what

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Rainbow wrote:xD Okay...so one of you is talkin bout fish and one of you is talking bout a time capsule. WELL GUESS WHAT?!?! I put a fish in a time capsule and it's STILL underground! xDD

Ew.. xD I hope someone doesn't open it. If they do they'll get that fishy smell and bones. xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Rainbow on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

FrozenPast wrote:
Rainbow wrote:xD Okay...so one of you is talkin bout fish and one of you is talking bout a time capsule. WELL GUESS WHAT?!?! I put a fish in a time capsule and it's STILL underground! xDD

Ew.. xD I hope someone doesn't open it. If they do they'll get that fishy smell and bones. xD

xD Yeahh...poor fishy. :'( It was a dare. xD Just think, in a couple hundred years when some scientists dig it up, they'll think that we buried fish in time capsules just for fun. xD
avatar
Rainbow
Ok you've been here awhile so what
Ok you've been here awhile so what

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Rainbow wrote:
xD Yeahh...poor fishy. :'( It was a dare. xD Just think, in a couple hundred years when some scientists dig it up, they'll think that we buried fish in time capsules just for fun. xD


Or maybe that fish is extinct and they'll put it in a museum. xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Like.A.Boss on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am

FrozenPast wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
xD Yeahh...poor fishy. :'( It was a dare. xD Just think, in a couple hundred years when some scientists dig it up, they'll think that we buried fish in time capsules just for fun. xD


Or maybe that fish is extinct and they'll put it in a museum. xD
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD
avatar
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Like.A.Boss on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS

Forgive me, for my unattractive usage of the human age. xD What I meant to say was Katy Gaga will be dancing atop the museum. xDD

_________________
Like.A.Boss and 8,943,000 others like this.
Hater's gonna hate.
have fun lovelys
avatar
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Like.A.Boss on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:39 pm

OH SHOOT! my signature is huge!!! xDDDDDDD

_________________
Like.A.Boss and 8,943,000 others like this.
Hater's gonna hate.
have fun lovelys
avatar
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS

Forgive me, for my unattractive usage of the human age. xD What I meant to say was Katy Gaga will be dancing atop the museum. xDD


What the.. xD
So we have two Katys' A Katy Perry, and a Katy Gaga. Who's the real one? xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Rainbow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm

FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS

Forgive me, for my unattractive usage of the human age. xD What I meant to say was Katy Gaga will be dancing atop the museum. xDD


What the.. xD
So we have two Katys' A Katy Perry, and a Katy Gaga. Who's the real one? xD

umm...i hate to break it to you...but they invited more people...

Lady Bieber and Justin Lautner. xDDD
avatar
Rainbow
Ok you've been here awhile so what
Ok you've been here awhile so what

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 18
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 pm

lol
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Rainbow wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS

Forgive me, for my unattractive usage of the human age. xD What I meant to say was Katy Gaga will be dancing atop the museum. xDD


What the.. xD
So we have two Katys' A Katy Perry, and a Katy Gaga. Who's the real one? xD

umm...i hate to break it to you...but they invited more people...

Lady Bieber and Justin Lautner. xDDD

HAHAHA. OHHH The horror xD. How many people will be there?!?
OVER 9000?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 pm

FrozenPast wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
Admin wrote:
FrozenPast wrote:
Like.A.Boss wrote:
xD...true, very true. xD I can see it now, in neon lights with Katy Perry dancing atop the musuem *COME SEE THE FIRST EVER REAL LIFE FISH...AND THE LAST!!! BASED OFF OUR NEW FISHING GAME FOR THE IPHONE4785th!!!* xDD

I doubt Katy Perry would live for a hundred years. xD
That'll be so cool to watch though xD

xDD maybe he means Katy Perry the third? XD FAILL LIKE.A.BOSS

Forgive me, for my unattractive usage of the human age. xD What I meant to say was Katy Gaga will be dancing atop the museum. xDD


What the.. xD
So we have two Katys' A Katy Perry, and a Katy Gaga. Who's the real one? xD

umm...i hate to break it to you...but they invited more people...

Lady Bieber and Justin Lautner. xDDD

HAHAHA. OHHH The horror xD. How many people will be there?!?
OVER 9000?!

Killed Me. That is what that message right there did. Killed me. xD
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Killed Me. That is what that message right there did. Killed me. xD

So true. I died a little inside. xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

IVE BEEN GOOD! sorry, i was too lazy to read the other posts, so im most likely offtopic (; xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm

rofl it's fine Taylor. So are you guys enjoying your summer?

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

i'm having a good summer :3 i haven't really done anything; and it's half over already Neutral i did go to a waterpark with a few friends xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by jess on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 am

Yeah same here...I mean we went fishing in the mountains...AWESOME...but we had big plans this summer. Like the beach, and then going to this one really awesome city and watching Circus Solei or whatever they're called. I just wish my parents would actually put into action what they said, because my summer's turning out to be really boring. and with only 48 more days left...gosh it's gonna be tough.

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenz Talk

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum