Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 16 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 16 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:29 pm

"Actually, bitch, we keep the water clean. Light Elementals grow the flowers." Ash smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"Apply water to the burned area Ash," Sky smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 pm

"Excuse me, but is it really necessary to continue the worthless argument about what element grows the flowers? Have you not thought about the fact that knowing what element grows flowers is pretty much useless? Maybe you weren't fit for a water element after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Gladly." Ash smiled. He raised his arms, a large wave forming behind him. Ash pointed his hands towards Sky, Lance, and Prim, blasting them with the wave. "Have a shittacular day. Sky, I hope you have a wonderful time being a shitty priss." He smiled and turned towards Lance. "Hi there, love. I think you can borrow some makeup from Sky. Perhaps you can share, considering Sky needs it desperately." Ash smiled happily. "And, Prim, darling, hope you have a wonderful time hanging around these idiots. Hope their stupidity doesn't rub off on you too much." Ash turned towards Sky. "I think you'll be needing a lot more water for that burn." He beamed and jogged away, snickering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

"Ah, well that just proves the fact that he is unable to keep his temper under control." Lance said calmly as he got some sunlight and dried off his clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

"What a dirty mouth," Sky sighed and dried everyone off and threw the water back into the ocean. "Waiting in the sunlight will taking too long... You all okay?," she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'm fine. Thank you, by the way." Lance said with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"That's good.. and no problem," Sky smiled. "Well. Luckily that idiot left, I was about to kill him with my bare hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Prim simply sat on the sand, her nose buried in a book. She squeezed the bottom of her shirt, dripping the water off. Prim flipped her pages, completely ignoring the others.

Ash was walking along angrily. They were all morons. He was going to get revenge-- he was going to kill them all. To do that, Ash would need someone to help him.. Someone powerful.

Rain walked on the beach, occasionally picking up a handful of sand, using her powers to blow it into the air, then down, then up. She glanced at a guy with an angry look in his eyes, stomping down the beach. Snickering, Rain blasted a bit of sand towards him, covering his body with it. She quickly ran away, trying to look innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:25 pm

"What shall we do now? Help Prim get more used to this world and help her control her new abilities?" Lance asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

"Sounds good. I might not be much of a use since I'm water not light," Sky said. "....You okay with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 pm

"I'm fine with it. You can help how her around and get her to get used to this place since she will be living here forever from now on."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 am

((Taylor, I re-did Raven's form and you never accepted or rejected it...so...xD
and btw, since you guys are already pretty far into it can my first post be where he's already gotten his powers and is just like walking by or what...? xD))

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 am

((oh sorry o:
yeah, she's accepted.
well we're still on the beach you get to when you first arrive, so you should probably make it be your character getting his powers and he's taken to the beach~))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"Sounds good I guess," Sky shrugged. "Prim..? You okay with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Prim glanced up at her book, thinking she heard a name. "Um.. sure.." She said, not quite sure what the conversation was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:21 am

"Okay," Sky smiled. "So whats the basics of Light? Growing flowers or something?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 pm

-Blaze was just strolling along the beach, enjoying his vacation. It was paradise here, watching the beautiful waves roll. The bronzed sand caressed his bare feet. The sun beat down on him, but strangely enough, he enjoyed the heat. It was almost as if the heat...belonged with him. In fact, it was getting a bit too warm, even though there isn't such a thing for him. He decided he'd run in the water to cool off, but that didn't really help, considering a huge, swirling ball of air came hurling at him. He caught it and threw it. he didn't care where it went as long as he got it away from him. When it landed it exploded into a huge volcano, erupting a load of light. Suddenly, five swirls appeared in front of him. He touched everyone, curiously, and each disappeared. Except for one. And that one, was fire. He now had fire power.
A voice in the back of his mind told him to leap into the ocean. He knew he shouldn't, but he did. And it took him to a whole new world. There were other people there too. "Hey.." he said. He felt unsure of himself but comfortable at the same time.

-Raven did the same thing except her power is Air power. She appeared in the same world as Blaze. She waved shyly to everyone.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Prim rolled her eyes as two new people appeared. They gave off a bad sense-- and prim didn't like it. "Not sure to be honest." she laughed halfheartedly. "I'd imagine it's to just grow flowers or something, like you said."
~rains marvelous quest o:~
Rain floated along on a swirling ball of wind, going up, then down, then slow, and then fast. She laughed and dove off the ball, tumbling into the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"Okay..Maybe it is growing flowers.." Sky smiled. "Hello," she waved kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm

-Blaze nodded at the new people. "I'm Blaze..and you??"

-Raven looked around shyly and said, "Hi...I'm Raven."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 pm

"Hello nice to meet you Blaze and Raven," Sky smiled. "I'm Sky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 am

"Yeah hi." Prim muttered under her breath, still uncomfortable with the new people entering. She cleared her throat, tucking her book into her bag. "We were just working on our powers...." Prim forget their names and smirked to herself. "So, why don't you join us?" She tucked her hair behind her ear.

(question, jess.. why is raven acting so shy? according to your forum, raven isn't shy at all.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 pm

"The more the merrier y'know," Sky smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 am

-Blaze nodded and walked over to the group. "So what powers do you guys have??" Blaze asked, trying to make conversation.

Raven walked over to the others and said, "I have Air power.."

((I dunno, forgot I guess.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down