Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements


One Direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Direction

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Do you guys like One Direction? I don't, but they seem to a be a 'fad' right now, so.. yeahh.:3 I'm getting very very very annoyed by What Makes You Beautiful.. I've heard it 10 times today D:<

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:37 pm

lol, I hate it when you here a song so much then it gets on your mind for like a week.

_________________
Haters gonna hate
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Dude, they're so annoying. I can't believe everyone thinks they're cute...even in the theaters one day, we saw a commercial for their new movie. My mom leaned over and whispered, "Is it just me, or is that the gayest dance move I've ever seen?"
:'O
I LOVE YOU MOM.


Last edited by Admin / Jess on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 am

Really?!?! You think they are cute?

_________________
Haters gonna hate
avatar
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 258
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 17
Location : Italia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 am

DUDE. FREAKIN LOOK AT THEM!


_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 am

That picture scares me xD They're all looking at different places O: The guy in the middle is like.. awkward xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Like.A.Boss on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

xD yah one direction are so photogenic!

_________________
Like.A.Boss and 8,943,000 others like this.
Hater's gonna hate.
have fun lovelys
avatar
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 pm

The middle guy is staring into my soul.. xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am

xD Okay, okay, okay so maybe they aren't cute. xDD They're evil and creepy...

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 pm

maybe, deep down, below their creepy-soul sucking insides.. they really are as cute as a unicorn xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm still scared at looking at that picture.xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 am

....xD....this topic just gets funnier and funnier. xDD

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ForevaTrains on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 am

Its not fully scary, its just Liam put his... creepy face on.
On another note, have any of you seen their video diaries? HILARIOUS!

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 pm

ForevaTrains wrote:Its not fully scary, its just Liam put his... creepy face on.
On another note, have any of you seen their video diaries? HILARIOUS!

xD Yeahh...still freaky tho. :] No i haven't seen their video diaries...do I really want to? xD

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ForevaTrains on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 am

Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

Why won't she let you on YouTube? D:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ForevaTrains on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want too. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-
Here is the first video diary:

I guess you wouldn't be on YouTube right? xD

On another note...

This is an awesome song they sing.

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Libbie :3 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

hate one direction xD
although, niall IS DANNGGGG HOTT <3

_________________
avatar
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Posts : 326
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by jess on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 am

Neko wrote:
Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

Why won't she let you on YouTube? D:

Something with the stupid comments and how, "INAPPROPRIATE" they are. d: Also how, "Just one little innocent search could lead to something very bad!" D: Sooo unfair. I mean, considering we have that freakin safety mode enabled, I think we're pretty much good, right? Well mom thinks that NOT safe enough! >:-(

_________________
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.
avatar
jess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1925
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 169
Location : USA

View user profile http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ForevaTrains on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Neko wrote:
Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

Why won't she let you on YouTube? D:

Something with the stupid comments and how, "INAPPROPRIATE" they are. d: Also how, "Just one little innocent search could lead to something very bad!" D: Sooo unfair. I mean, considering we have that freakin safety mode enabled, I think we're pretty much good, right? Well mom thinks that NOT safe enough! >:-(

Wow. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't know what goes on on the Tube... xD
But my mom does have that stupid safety mode because I am not trustworthy enough. -_-

On another topic: I am always entertained when there is a YouTube fight. xD

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:05 pm

ForevaTrains wrote:
Admin wrote:
Neko wrote:
Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

Why won't she let you on YouTube? D:

Something with the stupid comments and how, "INAPPROPRIATE" they are. d: Also how, "Just one little innocent search could lead to something very bad!" D: Sooo unfair. I mean, considering we have that freakin safety mode enabled, I think we're pretty much good, right? Well mom thinks that NOT safe enough! >:-(

Wow. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't know what goes on on the Tube... xD
But my mom does have that stupid safety mode because I am not trustworthy enough. -_-

On another topic: I am always entertained when there is a YouTube fight. xD


YES. I love when there's like 20 back and forth comments, it's so fun; good adventure xD i love when it's a non directioner vs directioner :3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ForevaTrains on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 am

Taylor:3 wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:
Admin wrote:
Neko wrote:
Admin wrote:
ForevaTrains wrote:Yes you want top. It is so so so so funny. xD

xD Ok i will...wait...it's on YouTube right? GAH. My mom won't let me on YouTube. -___-

Why won't she let you on YouTube? D:

Something with the stupid comments and how, "INAPPROPRIATE" they are. d: Also how, "Just one little innocent search could lead to something very bad!" D: Sooo unfair. I mean, considering we have that freakin safety mode enabled, I think we're pretty much good, right? Well mom thinks that NOT safe enough! >:-(

Wow. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't know what goes on on the Tube... xD
But my mom does have that stupid safety mode because I am not trustworthy enough. -_-

On another topic: I am always entertained when there is a YouTube fight. xD


YES. I love when there's like 20 back and forth comments, it's so fun; good adventure xD i love when it's a non directioner vs directioner :3

Yeah! It's so funny... (fights are the only reason I look at the comments....)
When on 1D videos, people are like angry when they spell things wrong and then start a thing about being a directionater.

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Silence on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 pm

i personally have nothing against 1direction. nor do i really care for them. their music isn't that great but i guess girls think they're hot and whatever? xD hahaha

and yeah, the tube fights are pretty epic. Smile

_________________


Silence
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 20
Location : up your butt and around the corner ;D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by ★SSSP★ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm

I really don't like them.

_________________
Forgive quickly, laugh uncontrollably and never forget anything that makes you smile ♥️
I just want to live when I'm alive!
 
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Direction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum