Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 Empty [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 8wehzl
banner is from tumblr
'Πόλεμο του Ολύμπου. book one
i'm waking up at the start of the end of the world

Δ The Olympians and their demigod children are no strangers to war, conflict, anger, hardship, or fear. But the bad blood between brothers, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, has run into the hearts of the other Olympians. After multiple halfbloods have been mysteriously killed, the other gods are pointing fingers at each other. Suspected murderers are Ares, god of war, Athena, goddess of wisdom, and every god or goddess who holds a throne on Mount Olympus. Demigod children at Camp Half Blood have taken sides, as well. Those who once called themselves a family are killing each other and bickering constantly. The year is 2053, the year the world is supposed to end. Natural disasters are occurring because of the Gods. All the mortals could do was diagnose these strange occurrences as the end.

As hatred ignites into the hearts of demigods and gods alike, if they let it, the end truly could be approaching. The Oracle at Camp Half Blood  has offered no help. Nightmares are creeping into the minds of mortals and halfbloods, bringing visions of the world blossoming into a living hell. Olympus is at war. Which side will you choose?

Ω rules,
» Follow all of J4T's rules, role-playing and general-wise.
» Characters should look and act realistically. No bright pink hair and rainbow eyes.
» I'd appreciate if you used decent grammar & spelling. You should use at least 3 lines of good, detailed sentences. No text speak, either.
» Technology is not allowed at Camp Half Blood. No cellphones, computers, or I-Pods.
» Don't reserve posts for your forms. Just take your time, fill out the form entirely, and submit it. No saying 'I'l fill this out soon'. If your form is incomplete, put into a word document and go back to it and finish it later.
» No controlling other people's characters. If you get into a fight, it should be fair. No blasting the other with lightning, killing them, as soon as the fight starts.

Φ form,
*= optional

name:

age (12-20):
personality:
godly parent*:
history:
weapon:
power*:

to see what i mean about powers, go view my post about cabins and read the paragraph i wrote under your godly parent's name. some of the gods have given their children 'powers'.

ӝ news,

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 Empty Re: [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Φ form,
*= optional

name: Finnick 'Fin' Cresta *gigglesnort*

age (12-20): 14

looks (picture allowed): Fin has relatively messy black hair. His bangs tend to fall in his face, lots of tangles and knots. Fin's eyes are a bright green color, almost like seaweed from the bottom of the ocean. His skin, during Summer, is usually tan. Fin isn't necessarily muscular, but he has a little bit of muscle on his arms.

personality: A lot of people think that Finnick is a bit rude. They only get to see his strong-minded, quick-to-react side. Fin is always the first one to jump into a problem, with no thinking whatsoever. He tends to tease people a lot. Sometimes, he'll start flirting with people he knows hates the talk of 'love'. Finnick loves to be a leader, and will usually fight until he manages to work his way up to be one. He hates being a follower, and wants to be in charge. However, Finnick is also a bit protective and cares very deeply about his friends. He tries not to let that side show, pretending that he really doesn't care about anyone but himself. It doesn't really work, considering he'll usually do just about anything for a friend. If someone notices this, Fin will usually get very flustered and redfaced.

godly parent*: Poseidon.

history: Finnick grew up with his mom, Sarah, a woman with light brown hair and blue eyes. She is a painter, and worked from home. Sarah, knowing that Fin is a powerful and dangerous demigod, was always very patient with her son, always being very kind to him. They weren't very rich, so Fin learned that he wouldn't get whatever he wanted at a very young age. Sarah, during the week, would also work at a frozen yogurt joint where most kids came to hang out after school. When Finnick was 12, he was attacked by a monster while walking home from school. A group of Laistrygonian giants attacked him, almost killing him after one of them broke his leg and scratched him with a sword. Finnick managed to crawl a few more feet, and he arrived in a strange summer camp . .

weapon: His best friend Kenna, from Camp, made him a special trident. At the press of a button, it can turn into a grappling hook. After throwing it, if he taps the cuff on his wrist, the trident returns to his hand. The cuff can also be used to sharpen the trident. In the Mist, it can just look like a metal cuff with a wave design on the edge.

power*: Like most kids of the Sea God, he can control the water and breathe under it without getting his clothes/hair/skin wet. He can dive under extreme pressures and not die. Finnick can swim extremely well, and can breathe under water.

Back to top Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 Empty Re: [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by jess Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Anthony - And boy, is he mad.

-I hardly payed any attention to the maniac girl scrambling all around the dining area. People here at camp are always screwing something up. Hence, my secret nickname for everyone here: Screw Up. I rolled my eyes at this embarrassment to humanity and, just as I was going to take another bite of my dinner, my dinner, in other words, took a bite of me.
Okay, yeah. Cheap talk right there. But it splashed up in my face, thanks to...what was she, a Hephaestus kid?
I looked up at her, a snarl on my face, and growled. I glared at her with my dark, devilish eyes...just long enough. Then?
"Are you retarded??" I snapped. "Seriously, who in their right mind would let a...whatever the heck that thing is for, other than ruining people's day. You call yourself a demi-god? More like a disgrace to your father." I rolled my eyes again.
I couldn't decide whether that was too harsh or not harsh enough.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Kenna Landy;
I'd sing along, wouldn't you too?

Alright, so, as a demigod, I'm used to having rotten luck. But really, this had to be the worst yet. A totally hilarious thing happens, thanks to me, but it happens to a guy with no sense of humor whatsoever.

"Hey, man, I'm sorry. It's just, um, things got a little out of control." From my time in foster care, I learned how to handle these kind of guys.

I just had to keep my cool, and try not to, ah, light my entire body on fire with anger.

"'Aye, watch your mouth. Just 'cos I don't control the flipping dead doesn't mean I'm a disgrace." I glanced over towards the Poseidon table, hoping my best friend, Fin, would step in to help.

Unfortunately, Finnick was a bit busy eating a triple hamburger. Rolling my eyes, I turned back towards Death Boy. "Anyway, that was funny. Get it? Fun-nyyy."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Anthony

-I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. Most of the food had fallen off my face, but I still didn't want to attract a lot of attention. Still...I couldn't help myself.
"You don't even know what it's like being a Hades kid..." I trailed off, wondering if I really even wanted to spill some dark secrets with this girl. I lowered my voice a bit and carried on, "Imagine if everyone hated you just because of your dad. You got dirty looks everywhere, called a freak, you know the deal. Yeah? Well how's your sense of humor now? Not everything is a joke anymore."

((wooowww that was sucky. .-. i suck at rp dialogue.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Kenna Landy;
I'd sing along, wouldn't you too?

It took everything in me not to burst out laughing at this guy. He doesn't control fire, like me. He didn't kill his little sister in a very painful way. His only power isn't frowned upon.

"Yeah, yeah, it's totally awful being an ultra powerful demigod." I shook my head, tapping my foot.

I crossed my arms, "'Sides, I get mocked too, y'know! My dad's a big, fat, hairy freak who got thrown off a mountain 'cos he was that ugly. I get called ugly, useless, and more, too. You aren't the only one that gets made fun of."

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands clamp on my shoulders. Turning around, I saw the familiar face of Finnick. He had a scowl on his face as he stared at Death Boy.

"Why don't you back off, Skull Breath? Leave Kenna alone, she didn't mean to do whatever is she did." Finnick frowned at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Anthony
-"Right, right. Sorry." I said, holding my hands up in innocence. I chuckled and added, "I forgot that it's all about you." I gave her little 'I have to get in the middle of everything' friend a face that told him I didn't think much of him. Then I grabbed my backpack and walked to my cabin.
About to sit down, I realized that I might have enemies, and locked the seven locks I had installed on the door.
This was going to be a long year at Camp Half Blood.

Kacela
-"Wow..." I breathed, taking in the dinner pavilion. First thing I noticed was, there was a huge bonfire in the middle of it all, with various tables sitting around the fire. Each table had it's own emblem, for each cabin I guess? I didn't know where to sit...but suddenly the Hermes table flagged me over. I went and sat down, "Hi guys..." I chirped, but they were all engulfed in their own conversation.
Maybe I did need Rachael to introduce me around.
It looked like there had just been a fight a few tables away. Well...not really a fight, but it was definitely something. I looked over there in curiosity.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Kenna Landy;

It took everything in me not to get up and run after him. What kind of a wimp starts insulting me, then runs off?

"Well," I turned towards Fin, "At least we've established that Death Boy's a total wuss."

Finnick laughed and ran a hand through his hair. My heart did a little somersault as he smiled at me.

I don't like Finnick that way.. I mean.. He's my best friend at Camp. And he could have any girl he wanted. Fin's the son of Poseidon. He's a powerful demigod. And, let's face it, he's gorgeous.

But there's no way he'd ever even think about going out with me. Not when there's a cabin full of Aphrodite girls who are perfect-looking, totally free.

"You okay?" Finnick raised one of his eyebrows.

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality, fanning my face with my hand to keep me from blushing.

Finnick smirked, "When you're thinking about something, you scrunch your eyebrows together and your eyes narrow. You start playing with the gears in your pockets, too."

I looked down and saw that, yep, I had taken a few of the spare parts from the workshop out of my pockets, and was fiddling with them. "Oh, sorry." I laughed nervously, placing them back.

Finnick shrugged, "Ah, don't be. It's kinda cute."

I bit my tongue to keep from squealing, rolling my eyes. "You say that to every girl, don't you, Fish Boy?" I stood on my tip toes to ruffle his hair, something I knew he hated.

Fin's hands flew up to his head, flattening it down back to perfection instantly as he stuck his tongue out. "Pshhh." He waved his hands, dismissing the subject. "C'mon, let's go sit."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Kacela
-I rolled my eyes, quietly listening in to the conversation. Makes sense. Can't beat em, pretend you're above em. Still, they were a bit rude. "Get used to it." a voice said, next to me, apparently knowing that I was thinking of them. I looked over to see a boy with sparkling green eyes, dark brown shaggy hair that was a mess atop his head. But in a cute way. He had an upturned nose, and a mischievous smile. In a way cute way. "Is everyone this...erm..." I started. He smirked and said, "Cocky? Imperious? Disdainful?" I tilted my head and said, "I was looking more for Rude..." He laughed and said, "Nah. Well, actually, yes. If you think they're rude though, then you should just leave now. 'Sides..." He continued coolly, "Death Breath had it comin'. He avoids everyone here. Now that's rude."
"Oh come on, I bet he's not that bad." "Well, I don't like to think so. I prefer lookin' at everyone's better side. Though you are all better sides." I smiled, but didn't let that compliment get to me. I was here to train, not "Uh...thanks? So you're kinda a love all, hate none kinda guy?"
"If you wanna put it that way. But I do have my enemies." He winked and and stood up. As he started to leave, I said, "Wait, uhh..." He turned around, as if he had been expecting me to say something. "You seem to know a lot about camp. Got any more tips?" He cocked his head and said, "Tell ya what...you're staying in the Hermes cabin, right? Well, stay awake, and once the coast is clear, how about we take a little walk?"
It sounds like trouble...He's made for trouble...Don't get into trouble... "We won't get into any trouble, right?" He smirked and said, "Not much." ...I like trouble... I felt like I had my good conscience on one shoulder, my bad on the other. No! No you don't like trouble! The good conscience screamed.
Why not though? Trouble can be fun...long as you don't get caught... That was bad conscience. ...and EATEN!!! And that right there was good conscience.
"Sounds great." I smiled. The boy grinned and said, "By the way...I'm Leroy."

Anthony
-I couldn't believe that people even tried to understand what being me was like. Like they had it worse than me. I was so sick of all this camp crap, and people had barely even started arriving. I hated everyone because everyone hated me. I loved dark magic. My only friends are the undead. No wonder my family disowned me.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Φ form,
*= optional

name: Leroy Quentin

age (12-20): 15
looks (picture allowed): [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 2 Normal_cco_036_01
personality: Leroy has always been the class clown. He kinda has a bad boy reputation, but he can still be the sweetest guy you've ever met. He's really likeable and friendly, always up for having a good conversation. He can easily make friends. However, Leroy has always been quite a trouble maker. Getting detention once a week made him the slick and sly guy that he now is.
godly parent*: Hermes
history: At 7, Leroy's insane mother had finally snapped. She went berserk, first putting her rage into...oh I don't know...completely smashing every piece of furniture in their small house? Leroy and his older sister, Tatum, hid with their little brothers in the kitchen cabinet until their mother had cried herself to sleep on the couch. That night, Leroy had awoken to a gurgling sound. He could hear his mom laughing manically in the bathroom. He looked across his room to find his little brother's bed empty. In horror, his sister came to his room and told him to run away. She looked like she had been...crying. Leroy ran, as fast as he could (which was pretty fast), to his friend's house, where he called the police. His mom was sentenced to death, and he never saw his siblings again. He didn't even know if Tatum made it out alive.
His grandparents adopted him from half across the country, and he finally started to live past that horrendous experience. Blessed with natural charm and charisma, he had no trouble fitting in at all in his new school. On a school field trip, when he was 12, the bus was attacked by Empousa and he was led to Camp Half Blood by a satyr.
weapon: Long curved sword, with a rag tied around the bottom, along with a necklace from his sister. Not a girly necklace, but a twine necklace with a rock tied onto it that said 'HOPE'.
power*: Very quick to think and very fast at any action. Can win people over with his choice of words. Can easily escape any trap, and is a master liar. Can also find great hiding spots very easily.

((Btw, I wasn't roleplaying him without your permission. I would've rped him talking to my character even if he was just a side character...you know, the extras in the rp. so if you don't accept this, i'll just edit some stuff and that'll be done. I don't see any reason not to accept it though lol...the more characters the merrier.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:15 pm

(( He's accepted c: ))

Ariana Bloom;

I sat down in front of one of the empty plates at my table, putting my elbows ontop of the table top. Puffing a strand of hair out of my face, I picked up a fork, swinging it back and forth in front of me.

I forced myself not to look up, not to look at any of the tables. Because the Dionysus table was strategically placed right in front of the head table, where my dad and Chiron sat.

Between you and I, I hate Dionysus. And I could never bring myself to meet his eyes, his stupid purple-y eyes, without feeling anger boiling inside me.

Heck, I'd even resisted the urge to look up when I heard the Hades kid shouting at some other girl. I guess I'd be used to it by now. I'd only been at camp for a few hours, and I'd witness cabins on fire, physical fights, and monsters being summoned in the camp.

Just one of the many perks of being a demigod, right?

((So, I was thinking we should have 8 characters at the most involved in the whole 'save the world' quest thing. I thought that at least one of them should die on the way, as sad as that sounds xD But yeah, I think you read the books (i think...), so I'd assume you might have some ideas as to what they should encounter on their quest?? I thought they could go to the Lotus hotel, get stuck there for a while, encounter monsters, formrelationships, and you know xD. So, right now, assuming all your characters and mine are going, we have 6 demigods going on the quest.. After all of our characters meet up and stuff, I think then I'll do the prophecy and they can begin the quest yay.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:33 pm

((Sounds great, so four characters each then, yeah? And yes, I've read all five books so yeah... And we need to get together and discuss the..dun dun dun...relationships. lets break some teenage hearts here.
Hmm...I'm thinking of who should die...xD ))
((Btw I'll reply later...sorry but I'm on my phone.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

((mhmm. but papa pig/madi/fluffy is making a character, so one of us can make a character that can die off, or just not make another one. oolala (; we have some good characters to make relationships with. a goth guy, a jock, a nice funny guy. mm gurl we gonna break some hearts. i might kill off ariana bc i dont really like her now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

((Ariana is kinda a loner so far...xD she hasn't really interacted at all.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:44 am

((to be fair, none of the others really have. they just got in a fight and thats it xD how are we gonna make all 6 meet up, btw?))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 pm

((Oh so the whole, what, four sentences back and forth in the fight weren't enough interaction for ya? xD Jk...
Hmm...the camp could hold a capture the flag?? (; ))

Kacela

-I finished eating and then walked slowly to my cabin, looking around. It was my first day, and I had made all of one acquaintance, who I knew wasn't a person I should be messing with anyway.
I didn't know where Rachael had gone off to. And it was getting pretty late. I was about to go to my cabin, but something held me back.

(( *brainfart* ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 pm

name: Hailey Brooks

age (12-20): 14

looks (picture allowed): http://fluff-butts.deviantart.com/art/Thing-383967961

personality: Hailey is a big optimist. She prefers to look on the bright side of things, even if there really isn't one. Because of this, Hailey tends to sugar coat things---and tell, what she calls, 'little white lies'. The white lies, of course, expand into huge lies, but Hailey doesn't admit that. Hailey is a bit of an airhead. Sometimes, she'll daze off into her own world, and then snapback into reality. Least to say, hailey isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Hailey is a bit insecure, which usually makes her a bit obsessed with her looks. She always has a mirror in her pocket, always ready to start dabbing at her lipstick, or start reapplying mascara to her already long, curled lashes. Hailey is very forgetful, which tends to make her have to write down notes or lists on her wrists. Because of her vain and narcassistic ways, Hailey sometimes look down upon those who she deems ugly or not perfect. She's a perfectionist, and wants things to be exactly how they should. If, when you first meet her, and you have even a hair out of place, Hailey will automatically crinkle her nose, and usually walk away. Hailey wants everyone to wear just the right amount of makeup, have their hair in just the right way, and be incredibly friendly. In other words, Hailey dreams of an impossible world. However, once you earn her approval (and she sees you wearing flawless makeup, and a great outfit), Hailey becomes fiercly loyal towards you. She's a bit spoiled, coming from a wealthy family, so she doesn't really know how to 'suffer' or 'be hungry', or 'not have a warm shower with plush towels'. Also has a short attention span, and can be caught off guard easily.

godly parent*: Aphrodite.

history: Hailey comes from a very wealthy family. Her dad is an actor, and has been in just about every tv show or movie there is. Hailey tends to play the, "Oh, my dad is an actor!" card to get what she wants. Her dad was usually always busy, which meant that Hailey usually had time to herself. Deep down, Hailey is mad at her dad. She wants to spend time with him, she wants to talk to him---but he always finds an excuse not to. Because of this, Hailey goes out of her way to make him mad, so he'll finally just notice her. She would 'accidentally' drpo a tube of hot pink lipstick on the carpet, staining it. Hailey would accidentally empty out her entire bottle of perfume in his car, leaving a permanent smell of vanilla. She would even go as far as to steal. Her biggest 'accomplishment' was with a small group of friends at the mall at night. Hailey and her friends practically raided every shop, and the police turned up the next day. When Hailey was at another mall, purchasing makeup, the lady behind the counter turned into a monster. Juliette, Hailey's friend who was with her, was a satyr, and took Hailey to Camp Half Blood, only narrowly escaping the monster.
weapon: Hailey is great at hand to hand combat, and unfortunately flunked with just about every other skill that would help her against a monster. She couldn't lift a sword, couldn't throw a spear, couldn't shoot an arrow properly, and just couldn't manage to use a dagger. However, Hailey excelled with hand-to-hand combat, probably because her dad enrolled her in karate at the age of 7. Her mother gave her a pair of black fingerless gloves, made of leather. If Hailey clenches her fists, they turn into brass knuckles. They're pieces of celestial bronze, on her knuckles, with armor covering her hands. There are celestial bronze spikes on them, so if she punches a monster it's deadly. Hailey keeps a dagger with her, but it's practically useless.

power*: Hailey has charmspeak, the ability to persuade others into doing what she says.

youre welcome Wink
Papa Pig
Papa Pig
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 am

((WOW what an extremely well written form you got there fluffy wOW i wonder how wOWWWWW you have such a gift im so impressed. but that drawing? shame.

uhhhm dont know what to post so uhmm ill make the prophecy soon???))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Kenna Landy:

"Chiron! Chiron!" A satyr stumbled into the dining pavilion, tripping over his own hooves as he ran towards the camp director.

He must of sensed urgency in his voice, because Chiron stood, in full-centaur form. He said nothing, only raised an eyebrow.

"Elizabeth.. S-She's... Prophecy.. Quest.." Then the satyr fell backwards with a gasp, fainting. Several others who had been serving Mr. D hurried over, dragging their furry-legged friend away.

Several campers took their place, dragging an unconscious girl with curly blonde hair. They placed her on a chair, crouching down to look at her.

New halfbloods were freaking out, saying things like:

"- Is she okay? -"
" - What the heck is going on? -"
" - I've had enough of this camp-"

But the blonde haired girl, Elizabeth, was the Oracale. And she was either about to tell a new prophecy, or the girl got clubbed with a sword or something.

Just then, Elizabeth jerked upwards, staring straight ahead. Her usually blue eyes were green, a smoky green mist coming out of her nose and mouth as she spoke,

"Seven half bloods shall answer the call
To Gods, storm, or fire the world will fall
One will perish by the Ghost King's hand
While others explore a forgotten land
New and greater enemies shall occur
And the walls will collapse in a blur
"

Instantly, the camp erupted into total chaos. Some campers ran off to their cabins, claiming they were going home. Some were begging Chiron to let them go on the quest.

"Enough!" Chiron stomped his hoof against the cement, a loud boom echoing across the dining pavilion. Everyone quieted down, staring at him.

"As to whom these seven half bloods are, I do not know. I am afraid I haven't had a quest requiring this many since. . " His voice trailed off, as if the memory of it was a painful thought.

We all knew who he was talking about. The prophecy of Seven, the Second Great Prophecy. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Piper McClain, Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque, and Frank Zhang. The greatest Halfbloods that had ever lived.

Chiron then cleared his throat. "If I've seen enough prophecies, this will all be cleared up soon enough. We will speak of this later, after. ." He paused, "After Capture the Flag. We'll hold a Capture the Flag tomorrow."

The Ares campers cheered.

"Yes, yes.. Now, erm, no campfire tonight. Off to bed with all of you!"

And that was that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Anthony

-I woke up to the murmur and chaos going on outside. I looked out my window to see everyone scurrying around. I yawned and slipped on a jacket, walking outside.
Whispers of, "Did you hear...? The new prophecy!"
"Yeah, Elizabeth...last night."
"One shall perish by the Ghost King's hand? Oh my gosh, there he is!"

I rolled my eyes. Jeez, all this gibberish just over a quest? Every time we got a quest, everyone was always buzzing around, worrying about 'who would get to go'. And every time, it was the same old same old. A hero died, and everyone whined like a little baby. Big deal.
Death is a reality, get over it.
I gritted my teeth and headed through the crowd. Stupid quest.

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Ariana Bloom:

After Elizabeth finished giving the prophecy, I rushed over to catch her as she fell, limp. One of the Apollo campers trickled a bit of nectar into her mouth, and her blue eyes instantly fluttered open.

"Prophecy?" Elizabeth asked, rubbing her forehead. I nodded and she groaned, standing up with wobbly knees. She pulled me closer to her and murmured in my ear, "Good luck on the quest.", then walked off towards the Big House.

I blinked a few times. Was she kidding? Nobody wants a child of freaking Dionysus on a quest. What exactly am I gonna do? Wrap grape vines around monsters while someone else does the dirty work? Yeah, as if.

The camp fell silent for a second, and everyone around me was turning around. I followed their cue, and discovered we were all watching a boy in all black, walking out from the Hades cabin.

It took me a while to figure out why. Ghost King.. Son of Hades.. Perish.. Oh.

Even I stepped back as he walked past me, though I couldn't help but call out, "Aye, Ghost King! Somethin' tells me you should be careful on that Quest!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Anthony

-I slowly turned to the wine girl. Half laughing hysterically and half growling with my usual anger I said, "What did you just say?" I walked over to her and said, "Listen, there is no way in heck that anybody would want me on their stupid quest, so bug off."

Leroy

-I was in the middle of the crowd, putting together all the information I had gathered from this whole fiasco. Suddenly, Death Breath walked into the scene. "Jeez...Death Breath could take a chill pill, amiright?" I whispered, chuckling, to Kacela, who was at my side. But she didn't laugh like she usually would. Instead, she stared at the Demon Boy. I decided to speak up, since she seemed interested in this little dispute.
"Hey, if no body wants you on this stinkin' quest then what's all the hubbub about the line, 'One will perish by the Ghost King's hand?', hmm?"

Anthony

I swallowed before stumbling over my words a bit and muttered, "I...I don't know...maybe it means my...my d-dad...or somethin..." I wasn't ever exactly excited about reminding everyone that Hades was my dad. What I was getting excited about was, in the very back of my mind, I dared to even dream that maybe...just maybe, they did mean me. Would I finally go on a quest again?! Or would they even consider me after...what happened the last quest I attended.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Ariana Bloom:

I laughed, crossing my arms over my chest, "Hades kills a lot of people. I highly doubt he has something to do with this quest, Death Boy."

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously you're the Ghost King. There's no other child of Hades at this camp, is there?" I looked around, daring anyone to step forward with a glowing green skull over their heads, claimed by Hades. Of course, nobody did.

A few other people began murmuring in agreement:

"- I guess he is the Ghost King..-"
"- No matter how retarded this is...-"
" - I am not going on this quest -"

I cleared my throat, getting their attention back to me. "So, Skull Breath, it looks like you're goin' on this quest, and we all know it. So. ." I looked around, "You've gotta chose six more demigods to join you. Take your pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Anthony

-"Oh, joy. I get to choose SIX people who treat me like dirt, to come with me on some extravagant quest that is going to be totally lame like always? Sqwee!" I said, with mock excitement and sarcasm. "Please, I'd rather die first. But wait, I'm the death kid! So death is my thing then? You think I like seeing people die completely horrifying deaths?" I said, not really sure where this was going. Jeez, I needed to get myself under control. It was like every time I talked to someone, the truth came out, about how everyone had treated me over the years.
I shook my head and said, "Anyway, more like who I won't pick. I would never voluntarily be in even the same room with you," I said to the Girl of the Drunks. "And it definitely won't be Swaggy McSaggy Pants over there." I said, glaring at Leroy.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Finnick Cresta

Kenna and I were leaning against the wall of the pavilion, Kenna's arm around me as we pointed out the more, ah, odd, campers, when we noticed the argument.

"Maybe if you didn't act like a prick all the time, we wouldn't treat you like dirt." I called out, dragging Kenna by the forearm over towards the group.

Kenna nodded in agreement, "'Sides, a prophecy is a prophecy. The last guy that tried to change what the prophecy said... Well. . let's just say the Minotaur enjoyed having a midnight snack." She adjusted the gloves on her hands, "And I don't think any of us are too anxious to go with you, either."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Anthony

-I threw my hands up in the air, raising my voice, "OH, okay so you treat anyone different from you like dirt, is that it? Huh? Funny since...you've apparently lived through such a huge sob story, I thought you knew what I was going through."
"And I don't care about what the prophecy says. As long as I don't go with you, I'll be happy."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum