Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 Empty [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 8wehzl
banner is from tumblr
'Πόλεμο του Ολύμπου. book one
i'm waking up at the start of the end of the world

Δ The Olympians and their demigod children are no strangers to war, conflict, anger, hardship, or fear. But the bad blood between brothers, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, has run into the hearts of the other Olympians. After multiple halfbloods have been mysteriously killed, the other gods are pointing fingers at each other. Suspected murderers are Ares, god of war, Athena, goddess of wisdom, and every god or goddess who holds a throne on Mount Olympus. Demigod children at Camp Half Blood have taken sides, as well. Those who once called themselves a family are killing each other and bickering constantly. The year is 2053, the year the world is supposed to end. Natural disasters are occurring because of the Gods. All the mortals could do was diagnose these strange occurrences as the end.

As hatred ignites into the hearts of demigods and gods alike, if they let it, the end truly could be approaching. The Oracle at Camp Half Blood  has offered no help. Nightmares are creeping into the minds of mortals and halfbloods, bringing visions of the world blossoming into a living hell. Olympus is at war. Which side will you choose?

Ω rules,
» Follow all of J4T's rules, role-playing and general-wise.
» Characters should look and act realistically. No bright pink hair and rainbow eyes.
» I'd appreciate if you used decent grammar & spelling. You should use at least 3 lines of good, detailed sentences. No text speak, either.
» Technology is not allowed at Camp Half Blood. No cellphones, computers, or I-Pods.
» Don't reserve posts for your forms. Just take your time, fill out the form entirely, and submit it. No saying 'I'l fill this out soon'. If your form is incomplete, put into a word document and go back to it and finish it later.
» No controlling other people's characters. If you get into a fight, it should be fair. No blasting the other with lightning, killing them, as soon as the fight starts.

Φ form,
*= optional

name:

age (12-20):
personality:
godly parent*:
history:
weapon:
power*:

to see what i mean about powers, go view my post about cabins and read the paragraph i wrote under your godly parent's name. some of the gods have given their children 'powers'.

ӝ news,

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 Empty Re: [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Kenna Landy:

I pursed my lips, trying not to become angry. "You don't know anythin' about my past, so shut your mouth." I knew exactly what happened when I got mad.. Something that started with F and rhymes with hire, if you get what I'm saying.

Finnick pushed me behind him, giving me a look that said 'don't even bother'. He glared at Death Boy. "You can't go on a quest by yourself, that's just suicide. And I'll bet you my dessert for an entire month that if I went on that quest with you, I'd end up saving your butt."

Back to top Go down

[war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου. - Page 3 Empty Re: [war of olympus] -'Πόλεμο του oλύμπου.

Post by jess Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Anthony

-"Right, Toilet Water's the one who would save me." I played over what I said in my head and then corrected myself, "I mean...! I wouldn't even need saving! I've got the dead on my side, and you all know it."
"Why are we all even making a big deal out of this?! We don't know anything for sure until Chiron tells us." I cocked my head at Finnick and asked sweetly, "Right...Waterboy? Fishsticks? Jellyfish Belly? Jeez I could do this stupid nickname thing all day." I smirked.

Kacela

-Even over all the arguing, my eyes somehow caught his glance. He didn't seem to recognize me, but I sure recognized him. "Anthony...?" I whispered. What. Had. Happened to him?! The dark eyes, the hatred, the no-social-interaction thing.
I cleared my throat and said, a bit louder, "Anthony!" He looked my way and gasped. I gave a little wave. We held the gaze for what seemed like hours. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing him again. He suddenly gave me a 'we'll talk later' look, and tore his gaze away.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Kenna Landy:

"Oh, for Posiedon's sake, would you just shut it?" My hand slowly drifted towards my belt, where my dagger was. "This is a big deal. We all wanna go see the world- the real world, man." My hand was wrapped around the hilt, ready to be drawn.

"Pretty clear you're the Ghost King, dude. We don't need Chiron to tell us that. And it said there's seven halfbloods, so just choose 6 halfbloods, man." I scratched the back of my head. "If it makes you feel any better, one of 'em will die."

I lowered my voice, "If you don't mind, would you choose an Ares kid to go? And kill that one, 'cos really, everyone hates 'em."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Leroy

-I leaned in to the group and whispered, "Yeah, we all hate 'em, but they're some of our best fighters. How 'bout you choose some air head Aphrodite kid, huh?" I smiled my wide, shining white smile and said, "Demeter's kids aren't much to be proud of as well."

Anthony

-I nodded at both of them, and replied, "Yeah well, Demeter kids are natural healers, and we could use one of those."
"Yeah? D'ya see any Demeter kids around here?" Leroy said.
I shook my head and argued, "Then why did you even bring them up?!"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Kenna Landy:

"Aw, you can't take a Demeter!" I frowned, sticking out my lower lip, "They're so innocent, and they're breath always smells like flowers. Plus, they help make our food. Y'know, the food we sorta eat?" I smirked.'

I jabbed my thumb towards Ariana, "If anything, you should take that one. What's a daughter of Dionysus got to offer?"

"Ah, well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm volunteering for this thing." I scratched the back of my head lazily, "After all, I'm feeling lucky. And death, violence, and running for my life are some of my favorite things!"

I walked towards Anthony and put my arm around his shoulder, "So, what 'dya say, Anthony, is it?" I said, "You want the best daughter of Hephaestus to come along with you?" I waggled my eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Anthony

-I shrugged her hold off of me and said, "Better to have breath like flowers than breath like yours." and smirked. "So...what, you can go up in flames? Thanks the gods that we'll all get to have smores." I joked, smugly.
"Alright, fine. If you're feeling lucky, I'll take ya." I said, half unsure of my decision.
I considered her suggestion of the Dionysus kid and thought, 'Well...she is kinda...hot. Wait, what's wrong with you?! You hate everyone, remember?'
"Would you even wanna go?" I asked the girl. "I mean you can't really do anyth-" I stopped short, realizing that these people get butt hurt over anything.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Kenna Landy:

I grabbed his shoulders, spinning him around to face me. Smug, I breathed right in front of his face. "Smell that? It's the smell of my dinner. Yummy, isn't it?"

Finnick began cracking up, pulling me away for a high five. "If I'm going, Finnick's going. We're a package deal." He nodded in agreement.

About his fire comment, I shrugged, "Well, actually, that's a pretty rare ability. Not many Hephaestus kids can make fire. Even I can't." I was lying right through my teeth.

Ariana Bloom:
I tugged on my braid, staring at the ground. "Eh, Kenna's got a point. I can't really do much." I shrugged carelessly.

"All I can do is make grape vines strangle people.. And, you know, I sorta made an Ares kid go mentally insane, if that counts for anything?"

"So," I continued, "if anyone in our little group has to die, I guess it's better if it's me?" I scanned Anthony up and down, "But if it's alright with you, I'd really prefer that when you kill me, you make sure its as painless as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Anthony

-I coughed and said, choking on her rancid air, "Wow, words cannot describe how utterly mature that was, Kenna.
You mean the same dinner that got all over me?" I gave her one last snarl, not sure whether to believe her or not. I was sure I'd seen her in flames before...
I looked at the wine girl and my glaring eyes softened. "Insanity...that's a useful power." I smiled. Suddenly my glare returned and I said, "Aw, now see that's just unfair...death is what I do. It's gonna be painful." I put an hand on her shoulder.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Kenna Landy:

"No, no, that was Jessica's dinner, silly!" I waved my hand in the air, shaking my head.

Ariana laughed, shaking her head playfully. "Totally, it's a blast to see people in excruciating pain." She nodded.

Ariana pushed his hand off her shoulder, brushing her shoulder off. "Well, aren't you a sweetheart?" She said sarcastically, trying to look mad, though her smile made the act a little unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Anthony

-I gave a cold laugh and said, "Yeah. That's exactly what people think of me. A sweetheart."
I heard Kacela speak up from inside the crowd. She laugh, but not in a nice way, and said, "Heh. I don't." She glared at me. I gulped, knowing that I was in for it when we talked later.
I cleared my throat and put my usual scowl back on, saying loudly, "Alright...any other volunteers for this quest?"

((brainfart, sorry couldn't think of anything to write.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Finnick Cresta:

I looked around, secretly hoping one of the Apollo guys would volunteer. Those guys know how to party, and they'd bring some good times to this quest.

Suddenly, a girl with dark brown hair and eyes that looked like kailedscopes stepped forward. I instantly knew she was an Aphrodite girl.

Her skin was pale, but not too pale. Her hair looked soft and shiny, eyes shining brightly. She was seriously hot.

"I'll go." She smiled slyly, showing off her pure white, perfectly straight teeth.

I glanced down at my pants, hoping I hadn't gotten too excited. ((OMG)) "Great!" I walked over and put my arm around her, "Name, sweetheart?"

The girl laughed, "Hayley."

"Ah, lovely name."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kenna rolling her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. She was murmuring something under her breath, not looking at Hayley or I.

Clearing my throat, I put my arms back to my side. "Right, so, it's settled then? Anthony, Kenna, Hayley, Leroy, Ariana, Kacela, and I." Some of their eyes widened, and I realized a few of them hadn't actually volunteered.

I shrugged, "You guys talked. That means you're going." I smirked, pushing my bangs out of my eyes. "See you guys in the morning for Capture The Flag." I winked, and walked off towards my cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 pm

((YO. WHOA. NO. NUH UH. NO. GURL, GURL LIKE...NO. YOU WANNA GET BANNED. NO. AIN'T NOBODY GON' DO THAT IN MAH HOUSE.))

Leroy

-I raised my eyes in humor, as I watched Fin and his little 'love at first sight' moment. It was seriously funny to see people change in the beat of a heart, just because some cute person walked into the spotlight.
I smirked at Kacela, and she looked quite nervous.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
She shrugged and said, "I don't even know who my godly parent is...how can I go on a quest?"
I saw her dilemma, and reassured her, saying, "Maybe the quest is when you'll get claimed."
She seemed like she cheered up, so I figured my job was done.
I decided to hit the hay, and let Kacela use my bed, as I moved my stuff to the very crowded floors of the Hermes cabin.
((whatagentlemanhawhawhaw))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 am

(omg im sorry i just thought itd be funny omg
btw hayley is papa pig's character but shes being a fart and wont post so im using her character yay)

Kenna Landy:

I hate Fin. One minute, he's funny and down to earth. Then, Little Miss "I'm so perfect!" walks into the room, and he ditches me for some fake, self-absorbed girl.

Jerk.

"Good night." I mumbled under my breath to the rest of the halfbloods still standing around, then stormed off to my cabin.

I closed the door behind me and threw myself on the bed, muttering swears under my breath. "Stupid quest." I  murmured as I pressed one of the buttons on the side of my bed, the lights instantly turning off.

I didn't even bother changing, I just closed my eyes, slammed my head against the pillow, and slowly fell asleep.

(ok so next post can be them waking up and capture the flag and shtuff..
then at night they can leave for their quest???)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 am

((I know, I did too lol. I was just kidding .-. ))

Anthony

-I woke up and groaned. I had fallen asleep almost immediately last night, after all the...drama. I went outside and noticed...some people didn't give me dirty looks, or whisper and point, or even look at me in fear. One even smiled.
Sure, there were still the jerks that did treat me the same as always, but I realized...if I came back alive from this quest, and didn't screw up too bad, I'd be considered a hero. And the thought of people accepting me?
It was too good to be true.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 am

Finnick Cresta:

I woke up to the sound of an angry knock on my door. Dragging myself out of bed, I ran a hand through my hair and waddled to the door.

"Whaaat?" I moaned, opening it.

Kenna was standing there, her arms crossed and a ticked off look on her face. "You said you'd be on my team for Capture the Flag." She's gritting her teeth, and then she looks me up and down.

"W-W-Why are you.. W.. Where's your shirt?" Her face is bright pink, the color slowly spreading to the tips of her ears.

I shrug, leaning against the doorway. "I'm a guy. We sleep almost naked." Waving a hand in the air, dismissing the subject, I carry on, "I am on your team, Kenna. I always am."

"The Ares cabin said you're on their team!"

I begin laughing nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "About that. ."

"Finnick Jonathon Cresta!" Kenna's eyes are flickering with anger, her hand slowly moving behind her back towards her bow.

"Ah, good luck out there, Kenna! Tell the Ares cabin I'll be joining them in a few minutes, gotta change!" My words blend together and I quickly slam the door on her face.

I lean against it, slumping down to the floor. The girl's already mad at me, and the day hasn't even started. I'll be spending Zeus knows how long on a quest with her and a bunch of other freaks--- not that Kenna's a freak, 'course.

"Way to go, Fin." I huff, snatching an orange Camp Half Blood shirt off the dresser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:38 pm

hip hip hooray another rp that failed horribly
hip hip hooray i should find another form to rp on
hip hip hooray

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 am

((-.- you know you could just be all, "Jess get yo butt on the rp" in the chatbox and the same affect would come out...I'll reply tomorrow :p))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

(i wasnt trying to be rude about it. i meant that i should try to find another forum that is specifically meant for rping, since you and i are basically the only ones who rp here. on top of that, the whole 'timezone' thing is really getting in the way of that. but anyway, i thought of a new rp idea that's basically this but in an alternate universe (highschool). soya)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

((I know. I'm not offended at all. .-. Um, I don't really get how high school is an alternate universe...? But yeah, make that if you want. I'm perfectly fine with this RP. I just got crazy busy before my trip, and then during the trip wifi cost like forty bucks for twenty minutes so...haha yeah, no way. But I'll be RPing on here a lot more now that I'm back.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Leroy
-As I made my way through the commotion of the Hermes cabin, I groaned on the inside. It was a Capture the Flag day, and I just knew I'd get some Aprhodite's on my team. Sure, they're great eye candy. And by great I mean grr-ay-ay-ate! But when you really take the game seriously, and you want to actually freaking win, they totally get in the way.
A lot of people don't know this, but we children of Hermes kids are crazy competitive. And that means we'll do whatever it takes to get what's rightfully ours.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:48 pm

((oh, sorry. it seemed like you were with the whole "-.- you could of just said on the chat for me to get on" thing. well, technically, this rp is based on percy jackson, correct? if you've read heroes of olympus, the followup to percy jackson, its revealed there's a camp for roman demigods::camp jupiter. the setting of each is at camp/camps, and they're all demigods. an alternatite universe would be, instead of camps, there's two highschools. Jupiter Academy and Chrion's Highschool for the Bright. (CHB and Camp Jupiter). The kids wouldn't be demigods, but they'd have 'attributes' of their 'godly aspect'. For example, a "child" of Apollo might be good at archery. A child of Aphrodite might be incredibly beautiful with a lot of persuasive abilities. To understand more, you'd need to read Camp Jupiter. The Romans are more strict, so Camp Jupiter would be a private school--- polo shirts, purple tie (purple is their color), etc.. Camp Half Blood is a public, laidback school--- no uniforms. The schools hate eachother and have a rivalry, they're always pulling pranks on each other. (I'm sure your school has a rivalry. At sporting events, whenever they play against eachother its a huge deal..) They do an 'exchange' sort of thing. Someone good at sports from CHB would go to Jupiter Academy. Someone really smart from Jupiter would go to CHB. Get it? It's basically an Alternate Universe because they're not demigods, and it's in a highschool instead of Camp.

ok that was a long post.
ill reply later))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

((Oh okay no I haven't read those, because I'm cheap and won't buy them. xD but yeah that sounds really cool. Surprised as long as we still keep this rp going...))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm

((*slaps you* go read them now. they're amazing dude o': i think someone uploaded the first book online im not sure though))

Hailey Brooks
(yes im using fluffys character bc shes a lazy poop and wont post)

I stood in front of the mirror, brushing my glossy hair over my shoulder. My hands flew to my perfume - one that arrived mysteriously in front of our Cabin the other night, may I add - instantly squirting the mist into the air and stepping through it.

As I breathed in the scent, I wrinkled my nose. It smelled like the ocean, salty and fresh. Disgusting. With a sudden realization, my mind began to process the gift. "He's mine," I murmured under my breath, spraying about half of the bottle onto me for good measure. "Those Quest Girls better watch their backs."

Once my Cabin had finished sobbing over my departure and given me a floral backpack with the basic survival equiptment- eyeshadow pallet, lipstick and gloss, ambrosia, nectar, and two little travel sized bottles filled with shampoo and conditioner - we walked off together towards the woods, where Capture the Flag was to be held.

Us Aphrodite kids were never one for the whole "Use weapons and get the flag" thing. I mean, it takes forever for us to hand-wash our Camp shirts, no way we're getting these things dirty, y'know? And that armor? Puh-lease.

I was sitting with Alexandra, one of my half-sisters, armor in my lap, when he came into my sight. "Finnick!" I squeaked, leaping off the bench and instantly running towards him.

"Hi, Hailey," He smiled politely, adjusting the straps of his armor, "What'ca doin'?"

I batted my eyelashes, shrugging, "I'm just having a bit of trouble getting this armor on," I pouted my lip, holding out the bulky armor out in front of me. "Think you can help?"

Finnick's eyes widened, "O-Of course!" He snatched the armor from my hands, instantly getting to work. His hands flew over the straps, tightening and loosening them with ease. "All set." Finnick's fingers lingered on some of my exposed skin for a moment, then he pulled his hand away.

"Thanks, Fin," I stood on my tiptoes, planting a kiss on his cheek, "Maybe I'll see you during Capture the Flag." With a wink, I walked away, leaving the aroma of salty and fresh air behind me, along with a flustered Son of Poseidon.

(wooowww crappy post srry didnt know what to post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum