Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm

"Okay, I've got the ibuprofen, allergy medicine," Rye said, grabbing some pills. "I'll get some antibiotics," she said grabbing Penicillin and cephalosporins. "Remember you're allergic to both of these, Rhailyn," she muttered while putting them in her bag. She reached some tetracycline, being the only antibiotic here she wasn't allergic to. Then she spotted something that'd be very useful for her, iron supplements. "Thank god," she whispered. She went up to the pick up counter and saw all the racks of candy, chips, and gum. She grabbed some of the chips and gum, but left the melted candy. Next to the counter was a fridge with drinks, the power was cut out, so all the drinks were warm. Thinking that the sodas and sugary drinks would dehydrate them, she got the only three water bottles left at the bottom of the fridge. "I think that's everything we need from here," she whispered loudly.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:56 pm

"Seems like so. We pretty much covered what we needed. Let's just go to the clothing store and see what we find.." Kiri whispered softly before walking out of the pharmacy and going to the clothing store. The store was empty, and seemed worn out. She looked around for a sign that said 'Girls' clothing' and soon she found it. "Okay need anything? Shirts? Pants?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

"Gloves," she said. Kiri looked confused. "Well, it'll hide more skin from zombies, and what good leader doesn't have a good pair of gloves?" Rye laughed.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 pm

"True, I'll get four pairs then just in case they get dirty and smelly.." Kiri said looking around for gloves. She finally found four pairs and put them quickly in her bag. "Anything else?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm

"Hmm....maybe some hats. Shield our eyes, skin, and stuff from the sun on sunny days. Also, if zombies become smart enough to pull on our hair, it'll be in the hat," Rylie said, over thinking because of her paranoia. "I think that's it for clothing, unless you want to get some long socks or leggings for cold or harsh weather."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

As Prim walked out of the store, she saw a rack by the shoes with what looked like sleeping bags. She grabbed 3, throwing one over her shoulder, giving one to Evan, placing one into her bag. Prim ran out of the store on her tip-toes, looking for anything that might pop out. Nothing. "Evan. Come on." She hissed, standing against the wall.

"Mkay." Evan whispered back, hurrying out. "Do you think we should go to the Pharmacy- see if they're still there?" He asked, aiming an arrow.

"No. They gave us the instructions; get back to camp. Now come on. Let's just sprint for it.. If any zombies come.. We should just try to out-run them.." Prim looked at Evan for his approval of her plan. He nodded and Prim took off at a sprint, trying to be as quiet as she could. Eventually towards the exit, she did see a small pack of zombies, but Prim swung her knife around, running around them. She looked behind her, Evan was right behind. After running for a few minutes, she stopped by a tree to catch her breath quickly.

"Come ooon." Evan complained, grabbing Prim's arm. "No time for breaks." He continued running, pulling his sister behind. They ran, Prim panting behind. Once they finally arrived at camp, he released his sister. "We made it." Evan mumbled, running his finger up and down the cut on his arm.

"Yup." Prim opened her bag and took out the clothes she got for everyone. She lied them out on the table. "Finders keepers." She sighed, also setting out the food and water, keeping some for herself. Prim adjusted her leather gloves, smiling. "Miracle." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm

"Hats would be good, I'll just get a beanie. I used to wear beanies all the time, but I wasn't able to pack some when all this zombie business started." Kiri shrugged and took several beanies and hats and stuffed them carefully in her book-bag. "Alright, let's go. I don't really need anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

"Hmm..I'll grab a beanie with a lip, and a baseball cap. I used to wear a camo one when my grandfather and I would go hunting, heh." Rye reminisced. "Alright, I think there's a hunting and fishing shop somewhere nearby. I think we could restock on ammo and find some camping supplies. Though, I think it's infested with zombies."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 pm

"Alright, go help yourself get what you want. Hmm. I can go check for you to see if it's safe. I'll be fine." Kiri shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm

"Alright, Cap'n," Rye responded, somewhat nervously. "After that, I think we'll be good, for now. Though, finding a vacant house with power would be nice," she laughed.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm

"Don't worry, If I get bitten you have the privilege to knock my head clean off and become captain." Kiri laughed. "It would be nice, but we're not with everyone just yet.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 pm

"Not that I'd want to do it......" Rye sighed. "True. Also, a house with power is kind of saying 'Yo, zombies, here I am!'."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 pm

"True that. But I do miss electricity, having so many candles make us seem like we're calling the dead." Kiri laughed. "We shouldn't have taken so much advantage of technology and electricity."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well, technology might've caused this downfall. But I guess it could also help us get out of it," Rye laughed. "But call me when you've gotten a genetic scientist at hand."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"You'll be the very first person I'll tell." Kiri laughed. "Okay, go hide I'm going to go check that fishing house out. I'll get what I can or what seems important. I'm serious about you knocking my head off if I get bitten though." Kiri smiled then left out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:51 pm

"Alright, if you're not back within ten minutes, I'm heading back to camp though," Rye warned. "It seems like she's expecting her death or something...."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

"I'll crawl back to camp and let you all bury my dead body!" Kiri said over her shoulder before disappearing out of Kye's sight. "Well, this is going to be a pain." she muttered softly re-loading her crossbow with an arrow. She soon reached the fishing shack, and she kneeled down near the door, making sure she wasn't above a window. "Alright Kiri, this is a matter of life or death, there could be or could not be anything in there but don't let your mind wander off to what you're doing." she thought in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Rye sat in her hiding spot and looked through everything she had. Eventually she found the iron supplements and looked around. "Ah, there," she thought as she spotted the market place clock. "2:03 PM." She opened the canister of pills and popped one into her mouth. "Everyday at 2PM. You need to replenish your red blood cells."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 pm

"Alright let's kick this dumb door open.." Kiri said after sitting their for a while not hearing anything. She got up, and kicked the door open, she went in front of it ready to kill anything that was in her way. She looked around and saw nothing she then sighed. "I got all worried for nothing..Well might as well just get the stuff I'm here for and get out.." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Wren anxiously checked the clock repeatedly. 2:05PM "Calm down, Rhailyn...Calm down."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Kiri kept her crossbow loaded and kept looking behind her as she looked around the room. It was a small little shack, and there were very few chairs; there was a small little table and a couple of plates were shattered on the ground. "Seems like they were eating while trying to escape.." she thought when she noticed grains of rice. She looked around and noticed a small dresser with drawers. She quickly walked over to it and looked in it for any useful things. The drawer just contained some ammo, a knife and a photo album. Kiri took all the items and stuffed it into her book-bag. "Even if it's weird stealing someone's photo album it could have something in it.." she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 pm

As Rhailyn's eyes kept darting from the clock to the direction Kiri went into, Rye's heart was anxiously pounding. Rye quickly realized her paranoia was getting to her and lightly slapped herself. "Calm down, if you start hyperventilating you're a goner. You're the only one with medical training. You have to stay alive, you idiot." Idiot. She quietly laughed, somewhat psychotically. It was a word someone used to call her.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Kiri raided and took all the other things in the drawers and cabinets. There was a few bullets, arrows, and journals with fresh paper in them. She quickly closed her book-bag and hurried to where Rye was. "Rye? Where are you? I'm not bitten, so you don't need to chop my head off." she whispered when she entered the clothing store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh thank god, here I am," she whispered quite loudly. "Find anything useful?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

"Couple of bullets, some arrows, and some journals.." Kiri said. "Let's get out of here, it's creepy enough walking around here." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next