Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY Empty Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 am

EVERY THIRD MOON~
{This is based off China's One Child Policy; The Hunger Games; and Harry Potter.}

PLOT~
This roleplay takes place in the future, 5000 years to be exact. Everything crumbled. People rebelled, the Government killed, and everything was a trainwreck. After years of effort, the Government managed to take over. They made the rules harsh and clear. Families were only allowed to have 2 children; no more, and no less. However, some families have decided they can't live with just 2 children. The families hid the kids for their whole lives, never even letting them by an open window. The kids had no experience with people; the only human beings they saw were their families, and the occasional Government Worker. After the Government found out about the families having more than 2 kids, they took the 3rd kids away, bringing them to an empty Ghost Town. They were sorted into sections; Time, Magic, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. The Government would perform an operation on the kids, dropping a vial of liquid into their blood flow to give them powers which allowed them to control their elements. Government also inserted a chip into your arm, which makes sure nobody leaves the town. The kids were then left to establish a government of their own and rebuild the town. After years of work, some of the kids grew, having kids of their own and sending them to The Ghost Town. Now, the Town is finally an okay place to live, but some kids are unhappy. They think it's unfair they were sent away from their families,forced to live at this 'cruel place'.. Those kids are called 'Rebs'- and they want to take down the Government.

RULES~
-Romance is allowed; to a minimum
-Killing is allowed;
-Don't use other people's characters
-No perfect characters
-Please don't make 3 characters control the same element.
-Read this whole post

SECTIONS~
When you arrive at this town, the Government runs a few tests on you, to determine which Section you belong in. These Sections all have a certain thing they do for the town, and a stereotype/personality. Each Sections also have their own powers. Keep in mind these are stereotypes, your character doesn't necessarily have to be rude if they control Time; but they can't be the nicest person around.

TIME: Kids who control time are known to be extremely rude, thinking they're better than everyone. This is normally where the 'bullies' go. These people can help the town by controlling the time to give the Workers more time to do their work; as the Government comes by everyday to make sure everything is in order. Time Kids can freeze time, but only for a few minutes, Reverse time (as far back as a week), and Fast forward time(A day). They have a rivalry with Fire- as Time Kids tend to get in a lot of fights with them. Time kids have to wear a necklace with a yellow stone.

MAGIC: Kids who control magic are known to be a bit sensitive. They have delicate feelings, and rarely get into fights. Magic Kids are a big target for the bullies- as most don't like to fight back- even though they are more than capable to take on a whole crowd of bullies. These Kids do a bit of everything for the town- help grow the plants, help cook, etc. They can do magic- levitate things, cast spells, make potions, etc. They have a rivalry with Earth; as the Earth Kids always tease them on being sensitive and shy. Magic kids have to wear a necklace with a purple stone.

WATER: Kids who control magic are known to be a bit boring and very wise or smart. They're extremely good with their powers, and they're incredibly smart. These people sometimes help Kids out with learning, and help with Rain and the Oceans. They can make waves, control the weather, make ice or snow, and are also rather good at healing. They have a rivalry with Air- as they're always competing on who's smartest. Water kids have to wear a necklace with a blue stone.

EARTH: Kids who control Earth aren't known to be the smartest kids in the pack. They care mostly about their looks- normally being incredibly pretty- but incredibly dumb. Most don't help out the town, but the few who do help grow food and keep the Town looking pretty. These Kids aren't necessarily liked by most people. They have a rivalry with Magic, as they think they're boring and sensitive. Earth Kids can make plants grow, and OLDER people can sometimes change the seasons. Earth kids have to wear a necklace with a green stone

FIRE: Kids who control Fire are known to be a bit full of themselves and have a lot of pride. However, they don't fit in very well. These kids help the town by cooking some food, burning down unnecessary things, and keeping the town Warm on winter days. They can control fire, turning it into anything they need. They have a rivalry with Time, as Fire thinks they're much better than them. Fire kids have to wear a necklace with a red stone.

AIR: Kids who control Air are known to be major perfectionists. They want everything to be perfect, and they tend to think they're the best Section. These kids help the town by controlling the Weather, keeping the Town cool on Summer Days. They have a rivalry with Water as they both think they're the smartest Section. Air kids have to wear a necklace with a white stone.

CABINS~
Each Section has 6 cabins. 3 are for the boys, the other 3 for the girls. Nobody from another section is allowed into someone else's cabin without permission from the Section's leaders.

LEADERS~
Each section has two leaders; one boy and one girl. They were decided by the Government when they first came to town. These leaders will never change unless
A) The Leader dies
B) The Leader steps down from their position
TIME'S LEADERS:
MAGIC'S LEADERS: Girl-Luna
WATER'S LEADERS: Boy- Greyson Girl-Lina
FIRE'S LEADERS:
AIR'S LEADERS: Girl-Claire
EARTH'S LEADERS: Girl-Alicia

WEAPONS~
Everybody gets a weapon. However, the only choice is a staff. Each Staff has a gem at the end of it; each Section has a different colored Staff- the same color as the necklaces; Green,Blue,Purple,Red,Yellow, and White. The staffs have your names carved in on them gently.

CLOTHES~
Each Section has a signature color. For example, Magic Kids have to wear a purple t-shirt and any pants/shorts they want. Water has to wear a blue t-shirt and any pants/shorts they want. The color of your t-shirt is the color of your staff and necklace.

FORM~
Name:
Personality;
Description:
Section:
Is your Character a Reb:
*Note: if you want your character to be a leader, in the Section part of the form, tell me why you think your character should be a leader.

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY Empty Re: Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 am

FORM~
Name: Luna
Personality; : Luna is very sweet and innocent. She refuses to even hurt a fly- let alone someone's feelings. Luna is always trying to be as kind as she can to people, sometimes burstig into tears if she makes someone feel sad or mad. She almost never fights back against someone, instead, she'll just start crying. Luna is obviously very sensitive and fragile. It's hard for her to trust people, as she's afraid she'll hurt their feelings, or they'll make her sob. In free time Luna loves ballet. She loves being able to be graceful and fragile, twirling around as if she's unbreakable. Also loves to work on her magic, and she's quite skilled with it.So, overall, Luna isn't the type of person to be rude in the slightest way, she's not someone you want to make feel bad unless you enjoy seeing people cry, and she loves ballet and magic.
Description: Luna originally had brown- almost black hair. Her mother dyed it a red velvet color, as she was always experimenting on her hair. manages to keep it a red color using her magic.So now, walks around with magenta/red velvet, straight hair that curls at the ends. Her skin is fair- not too pale, not too tan. Luna has big, innocent, brown eyes framed with curly eye lashes. Her eyes almost look like melted milk chocolate with tiny specks of gold. She wears her Purple t-shirt respectfully and white shorts or black pants, along with purple sneakers and her necklace. She has two dimples; one on each cheek, visible when she smiles.Luna has been told she's somewhat pretty, but she almost refuses to believe it, as she's quite insecure.
Section: Magic
Is your Character a Reb: Indeed
*She is going to be Leader of Magic*
pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FORM~
Name: Greyson
Personality; Greyson is normally very calm and relaxed. He tries not be too strict or yell too much, normally speaking in a relaxing voice. Greyson Is always trying to see another person's point of view; trying to relate to them. He likes to be a leader, and is always standing up for himself and others.
Description: Greyson has light brown, neat, curly hair. His eyes are a sea blue color, sometimes looking as if they're green. Skin is rather tan, as he loves to swim and go outside. He's tall and rather firm- muscly, almost.
Section: Water
Is your Character a Reb: Mhm
*Leader of Water*

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am

FORM~
Name: Lina Nanow
Personality;
Lina is very wise and good at controlling water, however she hates making too many friends at a time. She also has a very bad temper, and tends to snap at anytime. She also isn't very patient, and hates to wait for anything. However, if you get her attention she's quite nice.

Description:
Lina has dark brown curly hair that reach her shoulders. Her bangs cover her forehead, but a few strands of hair fall on top of her eyes. Her eyes are a bright shade of blue, almost as if they were fake. She usually has a light blue t-shirt on with dark blue pants, and black shoes. Her necklace is around her neck with a light blue jewel in it. Her staff is usually strapped to her back, whenever she tugs on the strap it'll loosen up and let her grab her staff. Her staff has her name engraved in it, with a light blue jewel on it.

Section: Water
Is your Character a Reb: Yes [Because she's a leader now so she has to be a reb.. xD]

[I find this short..usually my forms are like 1521214 words long. xDD]

Last edited by Frozen on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 am

((Accepted! c:
Do you want her to be the Girl Leader of the Water Section?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 am

((Sure, I don't mind o;))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 am

((Okie.
You can start RPing whenever you want c: Your first post can be just her walking around or what not xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 am

((Fine xDD)

Lina sighed while adjusting the strapped staff on her back. "Ah ha.. So bored...What to do..what to do.." she muttered softly. She looked around and sighed deeply. "...What to do.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

FORM~

Name: Clarisse (Claire) Morrows

Personality: Clarisse is very persnickety and very strict. She always wants everything to go HER way and HER way only. She is an extreme perfectionist, and basically dislikes anyone who doesn't agree with her 'rules' of how they should act. On the good side, if you get to know her well enough and gain her trust, the perfectionist side of her lessens and she can be very kind...but that is a very rare time.

Description: Claire has very pretty, curly brown hair, that trails down her back almost to her waist. Her face is very white, and her cheeks are slightly pink. Her eyes are big and brown, and her lips are thin. Her nose is pointed, and usually stuck up in the air, and she thinks she's the best of the best.

Every Third Moon: ROLEPLAY HAIR

Section: Air

Is your Character a Reb: Yes

*Note: if you want your character to be a leader, in the Section part of the form, tell me why you think your character should be a leader.

I think my character would make a good leader because of her strictness and her persnickety personality. She's the type that wants everyone to listen to HER only, and I think that it would create a bit of excitement when people don't listen to her or something. :3 But it's fine if you want someone else to be leader, I don't really care either way.

FORM~

Name: Kyle Sowers (I'm sorry, I just love this name xD)

Personality: Kyle is very proud and vain. However, with it being hard for him to fit in with the others, he usually slacks off and doesn't do his best job. He's always full of himself, and likes putting others down. He never really gets along with one person, just prefers to keep to himself. The good side of his personality is that he's really good at thinking of good ideas and is a major joker around people he feels comfortable with. But for the most part, he covers up the 'good' part of him with his pride. He likes it that way anyway.

Description: Kyle has black curly hair in a buzz cut. He has dark brown eyes that light up red and fiery when he's angry or using his powers...sometimes both. He has dark brown skin color and a slightly athletic figure.

Section: Fire

Is your Character a Reb: Yeah

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 pm

((Accepted c:
Thanks so much- you made your characters look like exactly what I thought they would. And they have the personalities, too xD

Shall we wait for more people, or does someone just want to roleplay now?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 pm

(( Not many people besides us role-play much anymore, so let's just start..Who wants to start? o;))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

((I guess I will))

Luna grabbed her staff, placing it onto her back. She adjusted her purple t-shirt and walked out of her cabin, closing the door softly. Luna glanced around for a few moments, narrowing her brown eyes. "I'm bored." She said to nobody in particular.

Greyson walked about the Town, calmly walking with his head up high. "Hey, Lina!" He called out to the Water Cabin's Female Leader. "Did you hear the Government swung by yesterday? Said the Water Cabin needed to be more organized." Greyson rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 pm

"How disgusting.. He should've came to say that to my face, he would've gained a lovely punch in the face.." Lina muttered. "I'm looking forward to the day his blood is all over my hands.." she sighed. "Speaking of which, how's it going Mr.Grey?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Greyson laughed. He could picture Lina punching the Government in the face. "I'm okay, I guess. Just had to stop someone from Water killing some girl from Air." Greyson rolled his eyes; they took rivalries way too far. "Hows about yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:41 pm

"They must be lucky I didn't see them. Heaven knows what I would've done.." Lina shrugged. "I've been good actually, these idiots behave whenever I'm around so I don't see fights usually. Strange isn't it?"

Last edited by Frozen on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

"Not like the whole Town is scared of you or anything." Greyson smirked.

Luna came up behind Lina, tapping her on the shoulder. "Um.. Lina.." She stared at the ground. "The leader of.. Air.. wanted me to give you a message." Luna was speaking quietly, as usual. "He said that Water is just a bunch of idiotic fools.." She wrinkled her nose, stepping back. "S-sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

"Haha. It's true, but I nearly broke someone's neck last time, so they behave so I don't kill them off.." Lina smiled before Luna appeared. "There's no need to say sorry, it's not your problem darling." Lina smiled. "Tell that leader of Air, to stop sending pathetic messages and hurry up and tell that to my face before I head over there and break his face.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"Okay." Luna blinked, smiling a bit. "I never really liked those Air guys.. I always thought Water was better." She whispered, laughing just a bit.

"Heh. Um. I'm Greyson.. This is Lina, as you already know."
Greyson shrugged, thinking he should introduce himself.

"I'm Luna.." She looked down. "From Magic Section.. You two are the leaders of Water, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

"That is correct, Mr.Grey here is the male leader, while I'm the female leader obviously." Lina smiled. "Quite nice to meet you Ms.Luna."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Cool. I'm leader of Magic.. Do you think you can.. show me some things you can do with water?" Luna laughed nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

"Depends on what you want to see. There's quite a bit of things you can do with water." Lina smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:((Accepted c:
Thanks so much- you made your characters look like exactly what I thought they would. And they have the personalities, too xD

Shall we wait for more people, or does someone just want to roleplay now?))

((Lol! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :3 xD))

Claire looked over a chart. The Air cabin was in good shape, and she intended to keep it that way. She frowned when seeing the inspection over their cabin had received a B+ due to more than half of the beds being unmade and she stamped her way over to the other Air kids. She held up the chart and in frustration said, "What do you have to say for this? How can I live with a B+?! You people think that you can get away with anything, is that it? Just because I might be younger than some of you? Well think again! You had better have our cabin in top shape by the next inspection day, or I swear, I'll have the government chop off more than just several of your heads! Now let's move it people! We've got plenty of work to do!!!" She steamed away and ran into her friend from the Fire cabin. When Clarisse had first come to be the leader of Air, she made a mental note not to trust any people from cabins other than hers. Well meeting Kyle had proven her wrong. She had not wanted to become friends, but their personalities fit together so well that she couldn't resist. "Ah, you...what are you doing here?" Claire asked.
Kyle smirked, "Making sure you didn't run into any more trouble than usual, what, being the leader and all. I need to make sure you don't turn into anything like those Time kids...gah..." He scoffed. Claire rolled her eyes and taunted, "Forget them, I'm just worried about becoming as low-headed as those Water kids." She made a snarl then said, "Did your cabin pass the inspection?" Kyle scoffed again. "Dunno. All I know is, if our big headed 'leader' says anything about it to me, I'm just gonna walk on by, and not say a word. He should know I'm too good for that, right?" Claire rolled her eyes. "I guess." She glanced over at one of the water children and scowled. Rivalries were more than just a little game to her...rivalries were a way of life. And she wanted to settle things once and for all on which team was best.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

((It's perfect xD))

"Oh, I don't know.. Maybe the basics first?" Luna's eyes were glowing with fascination until she heard a girl screaming; probably from Air. They were major perfectionists. She bit her tongue to keep from bursting into tears; Luna hated hearing screaming.

"Luna.. you okay?" Greyson raised an eyebrow, Luna's eyes were beginning to water. He glanced at Lina, as if to say, 'I didn't know they were this delicate'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm

'I know right?' Lina glanced back. "Ms.Luna..? Are you okay?..." she sighed. "Okay how about bubbles? I like making bubbles, they're quite fun, especially when you can drink them in mid-air," she smiled before swining her staff around letting the jewel on it glow a bright blue creating bubbles. "It's quite fun to be honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

"I'm.. fine. Those Air Kids.. Very loud." She whispered. "And, you don't have to call me Ms.Luna- just Luna is fine." Luna smiled, wiping tears from her eyes. Her smile grew wider as she saw the bubbles form. "Wow! That's so cool." She grabbed her staff, tapping the purple stone. Luna pointed it at the bubbles, and they began to glow different colors; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and even purple. "Pretty." Luna smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

"It's a force of habit, I'm so used to put mister or miss in front of someone's name, sorry about that Luna," Lina smiled. "It's indeed pretty, I must admit." she said still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next