Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
An RP Story! Chapter I EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

An RP Story! Chapter I

Go down

An RP Story! Chapter I Empty An RP Story! Chapter I

Post by ShadowStar Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 am

I've been working on this for quite some time now. It's a Role Play story of me, my friends, and some made up characters. There's a map that goes with this, but I can't find it xD It's a mix of adventure, politics, romance(comes later in zeh storeh) and action. Here's chapter I of many. The next chapters will be posted on this topic, to save space so I don't spam this catagory xD

WARNING: This is a story for teenagers(incase if there's any little kids here) There is some vile language. Only read this if you're 14+

“Don't concentrate too much. You'll loose your original focus. Relax your muscles.”
Shadow spoke with calmness and tranquility in his voice as he instructed his apprentice, Seth in the act of meditating. The two were sitting in the middle of the living room on the far west of the house, meditating on separate mats with the lights off, and candles burning the scent of lavender and cinnamon.
Seth soon became frustrated, and sat straight up groaning in anger and crossing his arms.
“Why do we have to do this ridiculous exercise? It's pointless. This won't increase my power. It's stupid.” Seth moaned.
“Meditating helps you find inner peace and relaxes you. You shouldn't always be so tense. It's not good for you,” Shadow replied, attempting to keep his calm tone, though his apprentice was irritating.
“Ha! Can you even hear yourself? You're never this “calm” or, “tranquil”. You're nothing like this. I bet you don't even want to do this.” Seth said, snickering at his master, still standing and refusing to mediate. He had now placed his hands on his hips, glaring at Shadow.
“So? My master taught me meditating is good, and I believe it does help. There's nothing wrong with a little relaxation.”
“Augh, this is stupid. I'm going to the kitchen to get some water.” Seth stormed out of the living room, slamming the door hard. He walked through the thin hall way, painted dark green and numerous doors on the side that lead to other rooms, mainly to bedrooms of other people living in the house. Seth had finally arrived in a large room with white textiles as a floor, a wooden table, a fridge, and the sink and oven. Seth quickly walked over to the fridge and opened it, leaning down and peering into what it contained. He snatched up a small Poland Spring Water bottle and un capped it. Seth began to chug it down still burning with the frustration from the meditating.
Seth turned around as he drank his water, resting his elbow and leaning against the counter. As he stopped drinking and brung his water bottle down, he saw Albereich was right there, all of a sudden.
Though it scared him at his unnoticeable arrival, Seth kept his cool. “What do you want?”
“I heard you quit your meditating with Shadow?”
“Yeah. It was lame.” Seth responded.
Albereich shook his head. “Next time, listen to your master. He knows what's best.”
Seth shrugged. “So? I only care about fighting for my clan. All this idiotic meditating is ridiculous.”
“Relaxing from time to time can help. You shouldn't always be so tense.” Albereich responded.
Augh, look at him! Albereich is a dangerous, lethal killer of the Akolites, as well as Shadow, and they both speak of relaxing. It's just not like them. How can they even be like this? They're warlords, they should be practicing fighting all the time, and fighting whenever they can! Why aren't they like how they were told in the tales?
Albereich shook his head. He walked out of the kitchen, heading toward the front entrance of the large house. He opened the door, and was gone.
Seth sighed. He walked over to the wooden table, pulled out a chair and sat down. He gently laid his arms in front of him, and rested his head on them, closing his eyes.
“What's up, shorty?” A voice spoke with a gentle touch of a hand on Seth's shoulder. Seth slightly rose his head too see that Ice was standing right behind him.
Ice was one of the few female Akolites who were in the war-like clan. She, as well as Seth controlled the power of ice. She was thin and tall, much taller then Seth or Shadow. She had light blue eyes and shinning white hair. Though, her hair now was all ragged and out of place. She was still in her pajamas.
Seth moaned a bit. He then placed his head back on his arms, facing to the left.
“Nothing. Just, irritated with Shadow's stupid training.”
Ice laughed. “What? You're irritated at his training? Doesn't he throw you around like a punching bag?”
Seth laughed. Usually when Shadow taught him in fighting practices, he did beat him up a bit, but that is expected during training. “No. He did stupid meditating. Says you need to relax sometimes, it helps you,” Seth mocked, attempting to speak in Shadow's calm tone.
Though Seth wasn't looking, he knew Ice was smirking. “Well, we're Akolites. It's a thing we do. We fight so many times, we don't have any time to relax. So, when we're given the chance to relax, we usually take it.”
Seth groaned. How can she be like this too?
“Though,” Ice continued, “ We haven't fought much lately. We try not to get into all the modern nation's problems. Too confusing to know who's truly right.”
Seth became more interested now. “What's happening now? Like, with the nations?”
“Eh, it's confusing. I'd rather not get into it.” Ice said.
Seth shot up getting out of his chair and standing right in front of Ice now, who had backed up from the sudden jolt. He stared at her with eager eyes. “Tell me!”
“Whoah whoah, buddy. When have you been so concern with politics?”
“Since now! If I know whats going on, then we could join a side, and finally get some action!” Seth said with excitement in his voice.
“Well, that's not up for you to decide. It's up to Albereich, Ghost, or Shadow.”
“Don't you mean all three of them?”
“Yeah, yeah. What ever.” Ice said with a sigh. She then stretched and yawned. “So, where is Shad at now?”
“He's still in the living room. He made it into his meditation room.”
As Seth told Ice, she had turned toward the counter-top. She opened up the cupboard and took out a bowl, then at the bottom drawers for a spoon. She was collecting the essentials for breakfast.
“You still have breakfast?” Seth laughed.
“Yeah. I'm too tired in the morning. Need some energy,” She said with a short yawn.
Ice had walked out towards the long hall with the multiple doors. She headed to the living room, and kicked the door open. The door slammed hard upon impact of the right wall.
“Shad, get out. I want to watch TV.” She said. She blew out a couple candles before turning on the lights. She jumped on the couch and placed the bowl, spoon, cereal box, and milk on the couch, and grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. Seth ran over to see.
As Seth came in, he saw Shadow was still sitting on the floor, body turned facing Ice.
“Really? Really?” He spoke with anger.
Ice whipped her hand out to a fold-able small table, shooting out a thin ice-like strand. It wrapped around it perfectly, and she pulled it over to her. Once it was close she unwrapped it, and put the spoon, bowl, cereal box, and milk on it. She opened the box, poured out some cereal, placed her spoon in the cereal and glared at Shadow.
“Yes, I'm serious. Now scam. I need to watch some TV as I eat. It helps me digest,” She said, sticking her tongue out at him.
Shadow sighed and stood up. He stretched his body, and jumped on the couch right next to Ice. As he landed, Ice was pouring milk. The blow made her spill the milk all over the table and floor, including herself.
“Oh, did I do that, Icicle?” Shadow mocked. He then turned to Seth. “Come, join us. We're watching TV. Icey, what show are we going to watch? I hope we watch Adventure Time. I just love that show.”
Ice was trying to stay calm. She gently placed the milk gallon on the table, and capped it firmly. She turned back to Shadow. “You just love annoying me, don't you?”
“All the time,” Shadow said, leaning back and placing both hands on the back of the couch.
Seth couldn't help himself from grinning. The two had always fought like this.
“Augh, get a room you two.” A voice from behind said. Seth slightly turned his head to see Ghost. He stood there, also in his pajamas with his droopy eyes and ragged hair. He stood very tall, with dark brown eyes and straight black hair, that was now sticking everywhere.
“Ah, Ghost is here. Why don't you join us? We're going to watch Adventure Time! Maybe you could help Icicle clean up the milk she so helplessly spilled.” Shadow said.
“Fuck off.” Ghost grunted, and walked away towards the kitchen.
Seth laughed, and so did Ice. “Boy, is he moody in the mornings.” Ice spoke, laughing and cleaning up the milk. She was freezing it, and putting it on the side table next to the couch.
“Mhm.” Shad grunted. He reached over Ice and took the remote. He changed it to channel 51, Cartoon Network. The show was Adventure Time and it was just starting.
“Whoohoo! Adventure Time!” Shadow said, attempting to get the scratchy voice caused by puberty for guys which the character Finn had, when he screamed it in the beginning of the show.
“Shadow, give me the damn remote!” Ice said, reaching over him to get it. Shadow had raised his hand, making it out of reach for her.
“oh it's Adventure Time, come on grab your friends, we'll go to very, distance lands. Finn the Dog and Jake the Human something something something it's Adventure Time!” Shadow said, trying to get the high child voice.
“You dumbass, you sang the song wrong!” Ice said, still attempting to get the remote back.
“Yeah,” Seth spoke, getting into the conversation, “You even mixed up the characters!”
“So? That's how I sing it when I first saw the show. Don't mock me!” Shadow said in defense.
“Oh my god, Shadow, give me the remote now!”
“Glob, Icicle. It's Glob.”
Ice screamed, forming a fist and slamming it into Shadow's stomach. He winced, cringing and bringing his arms into his stomach. He dropped the remote.
“Yes!” Ice said, lunging over Shadow and grabbing the remote. She then shot back into her original spot, and changed the channel. She changed it to 31. There was an episode of, “Law & Order”. Ice had immediately gone in a somewhat fetus position, wrapping her arms around her knees, and biting softly on her knees. She quickly got into the episode, just like that. Shadow had stayed where he was bringing himself to his old position. Seth had sat down right after Ice had acquired the remote and changed the channel.
“Ice? What about your cereal?” Seth asked nervously.
“That can wait. Law & Order is on!” She responded quickly.
“But, the milk will get-” Seth was cut off with Ice freezing his mouth shut. Seth froze, then slouched back, whining a bit. He was amazed and scared at the same time. For Seth to summon ice, he had to make arm movements, but Ice hadn't moved at all. She had used her mind.
Maybe she cold teach me... Though, Seth quickly changed his mind. He knew Shadow was a far better teacher. He was more experienced and strict, which though Seth hated, he knew it was good. Besides, Ice was still young, only 19, a 4 years older than himself, and Shadow could make his own version of ice powers with his Dark Magic, so he had experience with ice powers before hand.
Seth laughed to himself very quietly. The idea of abandoning his master just because he knew someone else who was advanced in his own power baffled him. He turned to look at Shadow, who was now very into the Law & Order episode, his eyes filled with curiosity.
During the show, Seth could hear steps in the hallway. He looked to Shadow, who was already studying the doorway.
“Ah, looks like Ghost has decided to come join us! Too bad we're not watching Adventure Time though. Icicle changed it to Law & Order.”

Ghost had finally came to the door when Shadow was done talking.
“No. We have some visitors.” Ghost said. He looked a bit more awake.
“Who are they?” Shadow asked.
“Team Aura.”
Who's Team Aura?
Ice had sighed. Shadow moaned.
“Send them away. I don't want to bother with their plead in help in the war. Drew's the one who got them into it. Shouldn't he be able to fix things? Since he's such a powerful general.” Shadow mocked. It seemed there was a long-lasting quarrel with Shadow and Team Aura, more specifically, with Drew.
“It's not Drew. It's Alturia.” Ghost responded.
Shadow froze, and paused. He placed his hand on his chin and rested his arm on his knee, leaning forward and thinking.
“Let her in, Ghost. But only her.” Ice had responded.
Ghost nodded, and walked out.
“What do you want to do, Shadow?” Ice asked softly.
Shadow grunted. “I'm not sure. Though, we should listen to what Alturia has to say. She's the only friend of Team Aura we have.” Shadow said quietly.
“What's going on?” Seth asked curiously.
“Come with us, and you'll find out. Do not say anything, do you understand me? Let the adults speak.” Shadow responded. He had risen from his seat and made his way to the entrance. He was quickly out of the room. Ice shrugged, and followed after Shadow. Seth continued too.
The group entered and passed the kitchen straight forward, to another hallway, but this one only had a few rooms. These led to the practice rooms for fighting and what not. They entered the room with the largest door. This room, was the Conference Room, where Akolite leaders had come together to discuss matters. This was the only time Seth would be aloud to come in it, for a long time.
Both Ghost and Shadow had pushed the doors open and stepped in quickly. Ice and Seth followed soon after to see a large oval shaped table with big cushioned seats all lined around. In the back, was a large white board, now had a detailed drawing of the world map. At the table, were three people, one woman, two men. Ghost, Shadow, and Ice had taken seats relatively near them. Seth sat next to Shadow. He seemed irritated at the presence of some of them.
“I see you're all still in your pajamas?” One of the men said. He was fairly tanned with dark brown eyes and short brown hair. He wore a somewhat tight green shirt and loose light pants. Around his belt, was a sword case with the sword obviously in it.
“Shush, Drew. It doesn't matter if we're in our pajamas or not.” Shadow replied rather hostile.
“Well, this is a meeting, you should atle-” Drew was cut off.
“Drew, shut it. This was an unplanned meeting. You came to us. You are in our household, so treat us with respect. You're lucky we even let you guys in,” Shadow spoke calmly but having a hint of anger. He then continued, “Don't come in here begging for help if you're going to be disrespectful. Also, I recall Alturia still being leader of Team Aura? No? I'm sure she can speak for her group.”
Drew's face screwed up with anger. He slouched back into his chair and mumbled a few words before turning his head away.
“I agree. Please, Drew. Let the leaders speak,” the woman said. She must be Alturia.
“But Shadow isn't even a leader!” Drew retorted.
“Actually,” Ghost spoke, stepping into the fight, “Shadowstar is the Director of Law in the lands of the Akolite Clan. He governs all laws and rules and enforces them with his Shadow Army to the citizens under Akolite Administration. He is also, ranked 3rd in the Government as advisers to Albereich, right under me. 4Th, is obviously Icewing, who is the Ambassador for the Akolites. So, technically, Shadowstar is a leader. And, I don't recall you, Drew, having any title-ship whatsoever in Team Aura, right? You seemed to have lost the elections to Syrsa. Him, as well as Alturia are the only ones in Team Aura who hold government positions. Unless, you've changed your government?”
Ghost's voice was so calm, so relaxed. It was emotionless, so stable and accurate. It was clear the man had no emotions. Weather they were never there, or he lost them.
Drew opened his mouth to object, but his soon closed it after Alturia gave him a glare.
“Drew, we are here to negotiate with another group, not bring up fights.” The woman's soft voice had silenced the room. She gestured to Ghost and Shadow now. “As you may know, we are at war with the Raven Empire, over border disputes between both nations, Team Aura and the Empire. Though, it sky-rocketed to a full out war when Drew lead Auran soldiers to the city of Galapoon and destroyed it,” With that said, Drew had smirked at the false accomplishment, “ And the Raven Empire responded with fierce military actions. We thought we could push them out of our land, but we couldn't. They have occupied our northern provinces. We, not myself, all of Team Aura is requesting you help us.”
The room was filled with silence once Alturia had finished. Ghost, Ice, and Shadow had looked at each in confusion. Weather to even respond or not.
“Why should we help you in the first place?” Ice had finally spoken. Seth could see the relief on Shadow's face. It was obvious he didn't want to break the silence.
“Because we've been allies for a long time,” The second man said. He seemed to be a bit shorter than Drew. He had spiked up hair and hazel eyes. He wore a black shirt, over that a black cloak with the zipper down. He wore somewhat tight skinny jeans. The man leaned in, resting his hands on the table.
“I still don't understand why we aren't so close as we were before. Just because Drew had spoiled your relations with other countries and canceled you guys from the outside world, doesn't mean you can't be allies with us. He was reckless doing so. It wasn't the Government who commanded it, it was him alone, with Shade.”
“That's a good enough reason to cancel the allianceship. Just finishing what Drew started,” Ice had said mockingly, “I'm sure that's what he wanted too.”
“Now look, Ice. Though he messed up, I'm sure he can be forgiven.” The man responded.
“He's messed up numerous times being driven by his careless emotions.” Shadow said.
“And you haven't?,” Alturia jumped in. Shadow narrowed his eyes, unable to respond to that remark. She continued, “Besides. Dragging him down because of mistakes in the past are absurd.”
“Ah, but if those mistakes are serious, they can last for quite a long time.” Ghost said. There was a short pause.
Again, the room was silent. No one spoke. Everyone gave glances at each other.
“I say we should help them.”
All eyes immediately turned right towards Seth, who spoke the words.
“Seth, be quite. I told you to let the adults speak,” Shadow said.
“Well, I frankly don't care. We should help them. From the sound of it, we've been allies with Team Aura for a long time. I'm sure every Akolite and Auran has some friendship with each other, right? So why not help them? Even though they've hurt us, we can't just stand around, knowing another nation is falling when we know we could've stopped it. It's not the Akolite Way, right Shadow?” Seth spoke with determination, though the last part was a bit mocking to his master.
Ghost had nodded. “He has a point.”
Ice also nodded.
Shadow shrugged. He looked a bit angry at his apprentice, but also proud of his words.
Shadow and Alturia had glanced at each other, and then Shadow and Ghost glanced at each other. Ice had already looked at Shadow with a nod, and Shadow nodded back.

“We agree to help you in the war.” Shadow said, breaking the silence.
Alturia had nodded. Shadowstar now stood up, and gestured Alturia to come. Shadow picked up a dry-erase marker and tossed it to Alturia.
“Show the occupation that the Raven Empire has on Team Aura. Do diagonal slashes on your territory, then label the areas of your current soldiers with the “k” representing 1,000. Once you're done, tell me.” Shadow ordered. Alturia did just that.
Shadow then turned back to Syrsa.
“How many soldiers do you have in your military?”
He shrugged. “Ask Drew. He's the commander.”
Shadow sighed, and looked over to Drew.
“Well?”
“We have 150k soldiers, and 200 navel war ships.” Drew responded. He then stood up to go to the map.
“Alright, here's what we'll do...”

Last edited by ShadowStar on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some important italics :D)
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

An RP Story! Chapter I Empty An RP Story: Chapter II

Post by ShadowStar Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 am

“I'm going to be a commander!?!” Seth exclaimed.
Shadow sighed, and nodded.
“Yes, only because I'm able to produce more Shadow soldiers. We need another person to lead the extra 10 units, and Ghost and Albereich decided it would be you.” Shadow spoke, with resent in his voice.
This is going to be so awesome!
“Where will I be attacking?” Seth asked.
“You'll be going up and liberating Burlington in the West.” Shadow explained. All members of the Akolites were in the Conference Room now. Shadow was assigning people to what armies they will be having, where they will be attacking, and what not. Some Akolites were even going to be commanding Team Aura's Navel Force since the chosen members had good Admiral skills.
Shadow walked back to the world map. He took a dry erase marker and gave army routes to free the Raven Empire's control in northern Team Aura.
“Albereich and Ghost, you will be heading the main attack, obviously, with roughly 300,000 soldiers. Generals Saphique and Drago will assist you in that. I, as well as Seth, and Ice will be heading the attacks in the West with 150k soldiers, and in the East, Dain will head that attack with 150k soldiers The rest of the Shadow Army will stay home in defense encase the Raven Empire attacks our homeland. All Generals that were not mentioned, will stay home also. Alright, disperse. You have all been given your locations. Go at them.” Shadow said, and capped the marker and turned around. Majority of them hesitated while Albereich and Ghost got out in a hurry.
“Well? Any problems?” Shadow asked.
“No..” Everyone stuttered.
“Good. Everyone knows where their armies are?”
Everyone nodded.
“Then what is the problem? Lets go!”
At Shadow's fierce command, all of the Akolites left the room, heading for their Armies to march into Team Aura and free the nation. Ice had stayed, and so did Seth.
Once everyone left, Shadow spoke, “You guys ready? We'll be taking clay birds to the locations. You'll all be wearing black Akolite cloaks, and we'll all separate into groups of 50,000 soldiers to front our attacks. Understood?” Shadow said. His voice was serious. He too, was ready for a fight.
Ice had nodded, and did Seth. Seth had a hard time containing his excitement. Through the whole lecture that Shadow gave, Seth was fidgeting.
“Alright, lets go.” Shadow said, and quickly wrapped around his black Akolite cloak. Ice did the same. Seth wasn't sure where his was, so he randomly grabbed one and hurried on after them.
Both Shadow and Ice had basically rushed out of the house to get to their army squads. Seth had to now run after him. When Seth already came out of the house, Shadow and Ice were already on their clay birds.
“God, guys! Wait up!” Seth exclaimed as he ran to hop on one of the birds.
“It's not our fault you are slow.” Shadow responded calmly.
“Shadow, don't be mean. He's still young.” Ice said with a gentle tone.
Shadow snorted in response. Seth had now finally gotten on his assigned clay bird.
“You ready?” Shadow asked, barely glancing at him.
Seth nodded with confidence, and Shadow smirked back. He turned back facing forward and all three clay birds rose up from the ground, flapping hard. Both Shadow and Ice were able to stand straight, while Seth had to hold onto the neck of the bird to even attempt to stand up straight. Ice had laughed a bit from Seth's mistake in balancing himself. Shadow ignored it.
Shadow had raised his hand forward, and from the side view, Seth could see a tounge flop out.
So that must be one of the mouths on his palms. It's so weird, and icky!
A clay bird shot out of his hand, and fluttered fast over the Shadow soldiers that were all in a line. They stretched on for miles, being divided by tanks every two sets of army soldiers. Each one looked like a perfectly normal human being, dressed in white with blue belts and shoulder pads. Each one had no guns, since they all possessed one of Shadow's techniques, or a combination of them. The Tanks looked normal too.
Shadow had now clenched his hand tightly, making a fist. Upon this movement, the clay bird had exploded, wind waves ruffling the birds and all three of them. Burning scrapes scattered everywhere. When the smoke had cleared, the Shadow soldiers hand begun to march forward. They all marched in synch. It was incredibly amazing. How Shadow could just control these by mind, and even two other divisions that were lead by other Akolites. Truly remarkable...
“Shadow!” Ice yelled, trying to sound over the soldiers' marching. The clay birds had already begun to fly forward, a bit faster than the soldiers to catch up to the top.
“What is it?” Shadow yelled back.
“Those tanks look awfully like the ones the droids had in Star Wars!” Ice said, with a snicker in her voice.
“Yes, I know. I loved the Confederacy!” Shadow screamed back.
Ice had giggled. “You're so stupid!”
“Thank you!”
When Seth had taken a closer look at the Shadow tanks, Ice was right. They looked exactly like the Confederate tanks from Star Wars. Though, the colors were changed to white with dark blue lining.
“Shadow!” Seth screamed.
“What is it?”
“How long will this take us?”
Shadow paused for a moment. “About 5 hours or so. Why do you ask?” Shadow responded, screaming a bit louder.
“Just wondering! Thought it was gonna take longer!” Seth responded.
A Few moments had passed. All the group had heard was the marching of the soldiers. Seth looked to the left to see Ghost and Albereich on the ground, leading their soldiers. Just in back of them were Drago and Saphique. They seemed to be talking to each other, just like Ghost and Albereich.
Probably to pass time...
Seth tried to peer even farther to see the squad that was going in the East. Though, he couldn't. They were too far away.
“Gah, this is taking too long! Anyway to speed this up?” Seth asked, moaning a bit.
“Yes, but it'd drain my energy slowly. I need to be fit for the attack.” Shadow responded.
Seth sighed. He couldn't wait 5 whole hours for this.
“Hey Shadow!” Ice yelled again.
“What now, Ice?” Shadow responded, now sounding a bit irritated.
“Wanna hear a joke about pizza?” Ice screamed back, having a mischievous tone in her voice.
Shadow sighed and rolled his eyes. “Sure!”
“Never mind, it's too cheesy!” Ice said, snickering the whole time she spoke. She broke out into a small laugh at the end.
“What? I don't care if it's cheesy or not, tell me!” Shadow yelled.
“No! It's too cheesy!” Ice responded, still laughing.
“God damnit, Icicle! Just tell me-oooh. Never mind. I understand it now.”
Ice laughed even harder now. Seth snickered a bit, but didn't really find it funny.
“Wasn't that funny?” Ice asked.
“A bit, not really.” Shadow responded.
A vibration noise began to ring the area. Seth turned, to see it coming from Shadow's cloak.
“Uh, Shadow?” Seth said.
“I know, I know.” Shadow said angerly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a thin disk. He held it firmly in his palm, bringing it in front of him. He clicked the center of the button, and a hologram opened up. It was Alturia.
“Are your mobilizing your troops?” She asked.
“Yes.” Shadow responded promptly.
“How long will it take you?”
“Roughly 5 hours or so. Why do you ask?”
“I just need to know. I wasn't sure of the speed of your Shadow Army.” Alturia responded.
Shadow laughed. “You don't need to worry, m'lady. We'll get there in time.”
The woman slapped her hand into her forehead. “Don't call me, m'lady.” She sounded irritated.
“Why not? It was your nickname during the bounty times.” Shadow responded, smirking. He looked around the area before looking back down at the Alturia hologram.
“Those days are over, and you know it.” She responded.
“Ah, whatever. I still call you that name. It never gets old.”
Altuira's sigh crackled from the static.
“Hey! Don't sigh! It makes you sound weird. Remember, you can't breathe in these things much.” Shadow said, continuing to tease the woman.
“Ah, what ever. I will see you soon. Good luck on your travels!” Alturia said. She waved, and the hologram ended. Shadow immediately shoved it back into his cloak pocket. Ice and Seth exchanged curious glances.

“Are you guys ready to depart?” Shadow asked.
The group had grown close to their departing checkpoint. Now, about 4 hours had passed since the Shadow Armies departed to help Team Aura in their war. By now, they we already in deep Auran territory.
Ice had nodded, and did Seth.
“That's good. We'll be moving out soon.”
Seth and Ice already knew which directions to take. The group had talked about it repeatedly over and over before they reached the check point. That, and the thousands of Aurans cheering as they saw the Shadow Armies passing through their land. They knew that the Akolites were going to liberate Northern Team Aura. They all knew.
They were all praised with cheers as they passed through a couple cities, and passed farmlands. Some people even fired fireworks into the sky. Ice smiled and waved back, and Seth did too, screaming at the people, yelling “it's so nice to be here” and such. Though, Shadow had ignored all of them. Ice even teased Shadow about his emotionless self. How, he was always unpredictable. Weather he was emotionless, or showed his vile angry and crazy side.
Shadow barely attempted to respond to her comments. Ice had even secretly told Seth that Shadow was a deep down sensitive guy. Said it was what “cancers” were. The Zodiac sign. How they had a hard shell, but deep down inside they were sensitive people, weather male or female. This made Seth wonder even more about his mentor. Who he truly was. What his past said about him. He was almost unexplainable. Just like Ghost. Though, Ghost seemed more non-humanly.
Ice began to sing an old song.
“Ripping my Heart was so easy,
So easy.
Launch your assault now,
Take it easy.

Raise Your Weapon.
Raise Your Weapon.
One Word,
And it's Over.

Ripping through like a Missile,
Ripping through my Heart,
Robe me of
This Love.

Raise Your Weapon.
Raise Your Weapon.
...And it's Over.”

Ice had given a short pause after the last lyric with a sigh. She waited about 30 seconds before singing again.
“Love your Ego,
You won't feel a thing.
Always number one,
The pen bent wrist Crooked King.

Sign away our Peace,
For your War.
One Word.
And it's Over.

Dropping your Bombs now,
On All we've built.
How does it feel now?
To watch it Burn,Burn,Burn.
Raise Your Weapon.
Raise Your Weapon.
...And it's Over. ”

Ice began to fade towards the end of the song. Her voice was so calm. She closed her eyes for a long time before opening them. Shadow had also closed his eyes.
“Such an old song.” Shadow said calmly.
Ice murmured in agreement.
“Alright!” Shadow said, raising his voice from calm to hyped. “We'll be splitting out now. You guys know what exactly you're doing?”
Seth and Ice both nodded.
“Good. Move out.” With that word, the whole one marching unit had automatically split into three sections. One kept marching forward, one went left, and the other went right. Shadow continued his way to the north, while Ice went west, and Seth took east. They all slowly moved in a diagonal position,not completely west and east.
“You guys will be given the command of the soldiers if things turn out badly. Remember, just think of a command, and they will follow, understood?” Shadow said.
“Yes.” Both Seth and Ice said.
“Good. Good luck to all of you. Lets hope this war ends quickly.”
Those were Shadow's last words before seeing him again.

Seth didn't bother making glances where Shadow and Ice would've been. He knew it would hold him back from the main thing; the war. He had to focus on it. He just had to.
By now, Seth had gain complete control and balance on the clay bird, and was able to stand perfectly, having his hands folded. The soldiers were walking through a series of crevasses in the Rocky deserts of Northern Team Aura. The scouts had detected a Raven military outpost, that had roughly 10,000 soldiers in it to defend. They had maneuvered almost all the tanks in the front to blast the first wall leading to it, which had about 100 soldiers defending it. They reported mass artillery force, but the soldiers said no need to worry. They could easily dodge and evade them. They claimed to have power of 10 of the average man. This made Seth a bit more happy about it his frontal assault.
“Troops!” Seth screamed to them, getting their attention. “Halt!” They did so.
“Listen up. When you get to the first gate, don't open fire, only if they do so. We shall negotiate with the commander of the first gate. Understood?” Seth said. He felt so excited having power over these soldiers. Though, he did relatively good in containing it and acting like a commander; like Shadow.
Though the soldiers didn't respond vocally,(they could sometimes) he knew they understood what he said once they began to march forward. Seth sighed with relief. He was hoping this attack through the first wall will be quick. And, he expected as much too, considering of what the soldiers' response was. He responded. Like a normal human being. It was like each one had their own mind, but bound by dark ties to Shadow.
“Sire! We are reaching the first wall!” one of the soldiers said.
Seth was shot back to reality, and quickly lost his train of thought. He looked up and narrowed his eyes, to see that the front tanks were about 50 yards halted in front of the wall. Artillery turrets were pointed down on them. Good. They've stopped too.
Seth squeezed onto the clay bird's neck, making it fly incredible speeds to to the wall. Shadow had also taught him how to control the bird. They gained their own consciousness once they leaved Shadow's range. Even if they were still in Shadow's range, he had given complete control to Seth.
Seth peered in closer to see one man with a large hat and big shoulder pads. He must be the commander. He was on top of the wall. Seth decided to land right near him. And he did so.
“Who the hell are you?” The man yelled at him as he landed down.
“I am General Seth. Who are you?” Seth responded, trying to keep his cool. He was somewhat intimated of the man. He seemed experienced.
“I'm General Frank of the Raven Empire.” the man responded, walking over to Seth. His face was shocked to see how young Seth was.
“Aren't you a little to young to be a general in the Raven Empire?” The man asked. He then looked over to see the Shadow Soldiers, still standing there.
“And, those don't even look like Raven soldiers.
“They aren't.” Seth replied. He remembered how intimidating Shadow was, with his sly but meaningful talk. You got this, Seth. You can do this Seth kept telling himself.
General Frank looked back at Seth with curiosity burning in his eyes. He turned to another soldier. He waved his hand, and gave a couple signals. The man nodded, and ran towards a door.
Seth shot his hand forward, ice crystals shooting out. They had moved around the running man and piled up against the door, sticking on it.
“No one's leaving. I have an offer.” Seth said calmly.
General Frank looked at him. He narrowed his eyes. “Very well. Speak your words, young child.”
“I am a General in the Akolite Army. As we speak, over 600,000 Akolite soldiers are swarming up Aura to free the nation of your rule. We will very well succeed in driving you guys out. Since your defeat is unavoidable, I suggest you pull out now, or those tanks down there, will blast down this wall and continue to the fort.” Seth spoke, keeping calm, his eyes fixated onto the general.
The general clenched his hands, looking down. His face screwed into anger and he looked up, waving his hand to the right. “You think you can just come in here and demand us to leave? Like that? Like we're nothing? You are pitiful, child! Your army is weak. Look! They don't even have any guns. How the hell do you expect them to fight? Get out of here now, before I kill you.” General Frank yelled.
Seth cringed at his fierce words. He flinched, backing away a little. He couldn't speak.
“Ha! You flinch at my words? Pitiful. Your as weak as your disgusting army.” General Frank mocked.
Seth looked at him, slowly regaining himself.
“So that is a no?” Seth said, almost loosing himself.
General Frank laughed. “Look at you! Weak, disgusting. Get out of my sight.”
Seth shrugged, and turned toward the edge of the wall. He raised his hand, and waved it over to here. The soldiers nodded, and begun the attack.
At the end of Seth's wave, the tanks raised their main guns, and charged. A couple pointed towards the turrets, while most pointed at the lower part of the wall. The turrets begun to slowly move to counter, but they were too slow. In seconds of the charge, the tanks fired. The was no bullets. Just bulges of dark energy, firing at tremendous speeds with explosive impacts. After the first charge of attack by the tanks, the soldiers began to swarm up. They ran into the main gates in the bottom, and some even ran up to the top of the wall. General Frank watched as the un-armed Akolite soldiers came in, swarming like bugs.
Raven soldiers poured out into the clearing with guns, firing at the Akolite Shadow soldiers. Though, none died. The soldiers moved in almost perfect fashion to dodge the bullets. As they got close, they smacked their hand into the Raven soldiers, and jolted them with dark electricity. Within minutes, the Raven defense soldiers laid dead, and the turrets, obliterated.
“You monster!” General Frank screamed. He drew his blade out, and charged at Seth.

Seth summoned his ice blade, and turned, both blades meeting each other at the last moment. With all his might, Seth pushed back, sending General Frank quite a ways away. The top soldiers had now charged at Seth with their guns, having somewhat long blades at the end of them. Seth was soon surrounded.
Seth stood where he was, looking at all the soldiers who had surrounded him. Before any of them could move, the wall shifted. The top fell, leaning to the back. It was going to fall right into the soldiers fighting.
As it tilted, a couple of the soldiers began to slide into Seth. Seth summoned another ice blade, and rammed it into the falling Raven Soldiers. Once he knew they were dead, he tossed them over to the right. I then reached over to the clay bird, who had immediately taken flight. As it lifted up,the top of the wall tilted even more. The tanks continued their heavy fire.
Trying to maintain a balance, Seth turned around and began to walk to the edge of the top of the wall, attempting to get to the clay bird, who was flapping it's wings, waiting for Seth.
“No where do you think you're going?” General Frank hissed, stomping over to Seth. Though, before the general could reach him, the top of the wall tilted again. Seth formed little ice hooks onto his feet to keep him in place. But General Frank did not have such thing. Loosing his balance, he began to fall towards Seth. The General maneuvered him to his blade going straight for Seth's back. Seth clenched onto his ice blades, and swung them towards the General.
As the blades met, Seth took one of them and sliced at the General's stomach. As the ice pierced his stomach, Seth left all force of the first blade and leaned his body to the side. The General, with no support, fell towards the clay bird. He screamed as he fell towards it, now changing his position to land on the bird. No!
The clay bird then faced General Frank as he fell. It opened it's beak up wide. A large clay spike formed in the back of it's mouth. Seth saw it, but the General didn't. He smiled at the bird opening it's mouth. General Frank thought it was welcoming him. He was wrong.
As General Frank entered it's mouth, the clay spike shot out instantly, completely destroying his stomach area. It went right through, breaking his lower spine and upper hip. The piercing sound of penetration into the human body was loud and clear. The General's blood dripped out of the large wound, and before he laid him, his coughed up blood. His body was motionless, his arms and hands dangling.
Seth screamed from the sight. He knew he was ready for death, and ready to kill, but not something like what the clay bird did. It was disgusting. It was horrible. Seth kept back from puking. He looked away as blood rushed out of his back and front, and oozed from his mouth. The clay bird's horn was drenched in the horrid red blood, with splatters on it's face. The clay bird slowly flapped to the side, and slided the spike back into it's mouth. The General fell. He fell, with a hard thud.
Another explosion caused the top of the wall to now completely break apart. The top platform began to slide off. Seth was jolted back to the present, bringing him away from the awful death of General Frank. With the clay bird still in position, Seth released his ice hooks and gently fell onto the bird. As Seth began to stand completely straight, the whole wall had been destroyed, slowly crumbling and falling down on it's own weight.
The clay bird slowly rose to a height into the sky. Seth looked down to see the tanks continuing to blow up the remains, trying to get a clear path to continue. Seth looked away from it and closed his eyes. He couldn't bear to look at it once again. Even the rumble reminded him of General Frank's death. Seth was confused. He didn't know why he felt this way. He knew he was going to kill him, but now that he was dead, and not by his own hands, of some clay bird, he felt so disgusted. To both not be able to Finnish him off, and to watch the horrible death. Shadow's creatures had no emotion. They could care less. That's what made them better at fighting, but still. It wash horrible for Seth to see.
“General! We have finished destroying the first wall! We will continue when you are ready!” One of the soldiered yelled up.
Seth took a deep breath and sighed. He looked back down to see barely any ruble.
“Good. How many casualties?” Seth asked, attempting to regain his calm self.
“Only five, General. But, they died when the ruble was coming down.” The soldier responded.
“Good, good. Continue your way. I'll wait a little bit before going on.” Seth responded.
“Okay, General!” The soldier responded, and they, as well as the tanks returned to moving towards the direction of the fort.
Seth didn't want this kind of warfare. He didn't know it was going to be like this. Yet, he asked for it, and he knew it. I just, wish I knew what I was getting into...
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down