Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE-

3 posters

Go down

-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- Empty -STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE-

Post by jess Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey Members!

Okay, I know we haven't got very many members here yet...but first come first serve right?? So you guys have complete access to becoming a Staff Member...if you choose. Remember that by becoming a Staff Member, you need to be very responsible. You are holding the site in your hands, and if you take one hand away to do something that distracted you, the site is going to fall down. So please take this into deep consideration. :]

Moderazors - Just the Moderators of the forum = ABILITIES = To move, lock, unlock, edit, and more to topics. Can also post special messages.

Teenz Helper - Basically CO-Moderators = ABILITIES = Have some power, and get more respect.

The Copz - Handle the bad members = ABILITIES = Can file a professional report to ban members, can handle some Court Cases, and can make special messages.

Artistz - These artists design graphics for the site = ABILITIES = Can run their own professional shop, get their graphics showed off, and have a vote in the SITE graphic contests.

Chat Boxers - The moderators of the Chat Box = ABILITIES = Can clear messages, kick members, and send more commands on the chat box.

? - Have another idea for a Staff Member? Just post it in this topic and it will be read! Who knows? Maybe you could be the next Schomaplopaloopa! xD Just use your imagination, and think of some ideas for new Staff Jobs. :]

Thanks guys!
~Admin

P.S. since I trust everyone here, I don't need there to be a big form that you must fill out. Just post which job you would want, and a few reason why I should hire you. Smile
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- Empty Re: -STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE-

Post by Like.A.Boss Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 pm

ok...

Can I please do two staff jobs? I would very much so want to be a Cop and a Chat Box Moderator. Cool I think that I would make a good Staff Member because I am online about 5 days out of the 7 day week. I have the awesome ability to type like a mature, grown up Johnny. And last but certainly not last, I have a good personality, and am friends with everyone...but not afraid to take charge sometimes. :} Thank you. Very Happy
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Just wondering, is there an age limit for this?
Like 13+?

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 pm

FrozenPast wrote:Just wondering, is there an age limit for this?
Like 13+?

No there is not an age limit. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:ok...

Can I please do two staff jobs? I would very much so want to be a Cop and a Chat Box Moderator. Cool I think that I would make a good Staff Member because I am online about 5 days out of the 7 day week. I have the awesome ability to type like a mature, grown up Johnny. And last but certainly not last, I have a good personality, and am friends with everyone...but not afraid to take charge sometimes. :} Thank you. Very Happy

Johnny...my gut says no...but I'm afraid I have to say, YOU'RE ACCEPTED!!! xD I'll see how you do for a week with both these jobs, and make my final decision then. *sigh* Congrats Razz
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi (:
I'd quite like to be one of The Copz because i like to help keep the site safe and happy, and make sure the members are all dealt with equally and in a kind and appropreate way
if possible i'd also quite like to be one of the Artistz because i love making graphics..lol (:
example of one of my grahics :3
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- ZdhKo

Libbie :3
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Libbie :3 wrote:Hi (:
I'd quite like to be one of The Copz because i like to help keep the site safe and happy, and make sure the members are all dealt with equally and in a kind and appropreate way
if possible i'd also quite like to be one of the Artistz because i love making graphics..lol (:
example of one of my grahics :3
-STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE- ZdhKo

Wow, that is amazing Libbie! I am very happy to say that you are accepted into both Staff Positions. Thank you very much! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:51 pm

I'd like to be one of the "The Copz".
I'm pretty mature, even regardless my age. I can handle a ton of power, and not abuse that. I do know how to type reports, and I can handle some court cases. I can file a report on a member, and do it without any grudges I may have against them. I also do want to keep this site friendly, and clean of bad members. I do want to keep people safe on the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Frozen wrote:I'd like to be one of the "The Copz".
I'm pretty mature, even regardless my age. I can handle a ton of power, and not abuse that. I do know how to type reports, and I can handle some court cases. I can file a report on a member, and do it without any grudges I may have against them. I also do want to keep this site friendly, and clean of bad members. I do want to keep people safe on the Internet.

Thank you for posting, Frozen!!! Very Happy You are accepted into the Copz position. Thanks again. Wink
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm

(Are we allowed to post? I guess so xD)

I'd really like to apply to become a Cop
I have had experience on helping sites/chats/etc stay safe and clean, and it's really something that I find important and enjoy doing. I do know the parts of the forums very well, so if I needed to move a thread, I could do it easily. I also know the rules of the site and follow them.. I understand the responsibility I would need, and I feel that I do have enough. I'm very mature for my age. I would come on every day or as much as I could. I love this forum right now, and I'd love to help keep it this safe and wonderful (:

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:(Are we allowed to post? I guess so xD)

I'd really like to apply to become a Cop.
I have had experience on helping sites/chats/etc stay safe and clean, and it's really something that I find important and enjoy doing. I understand the responsibility I would need, and I feel that I do have enough. I'm very mature for my age. I would come on every day or as much as I could. I love this forum right now, and I'd love to help keep it this safe and wonderful (:

You are accepted then!!! Very Happy Thanks for posting Taylor! :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: