Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 3 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 3 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Rain's eyes widened. "Someone's a bit sensitive.." She grumbled under her breath. Her eyes lit up as she heard Sky's words. "You're an advanced magician?" Rain repeated slowly. "How about I make a deal with you, Sky." She crossed her arms and smiled. "Apparently,I'm an Air Elemental. The problem is, I have no idea how to use my characters." Rain frowned slightly. "Maybe you can help me? Show me some techniques on how you do some of your.. Magic, how you learned them?" She smiled hopefully. "If you can help, I think I can work things out with that.. boy" "I know you're Water, and I'm Air, but.. you say you're advanced." She shrugged. "I-I-It's okay if you say no!" Rain said quickly, throwing her hands in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

"I'm only advanced because every since I've been born I've been talented. Talented in every single detail I did, piano, drawing, acting, singing.." Sky said softly, "Hm.. it'll seem fun so I can teach you the basics. Remember that guy eariler? How he made it rain? He made it rain due to his anger, mostly the weather around you changes when your angry. Since he is water, he'll only effect the ocean and the rain. The more angry you are, the more effect it'll have. However, if you're not very skilled or do not have enough power, the weather will change slightly, but it'll quickly stop when you're out of power. Let's say there's a higher magician then you; since their power is stronger then yours. There will be a small barrier so that person will not be effected; that's why I said my house wasn't effected earlier. The barrier is small though; and it only covers where the person either A lives or B where that person stands." Sky said sighing at the end "Try to think of something that makes you mad, and let's see if the wind changes even the slightest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Rain nodded as Sky explained to her. It all seemed so complicated, but she had to at least learn something. She took a deep breath and focused- trying to think. Her mind stopped when it arrived at a horrible memory; her friend just using her to get to her older brother. Rain tried to replay the event in her mind, even the slightest details. She slowly opened her eyes. "I didn't feel anything.." Rain muttered, throwing herself on the ground. "Did you?"
((Short xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

"I felt a small bit of wind, is this your first time using magic?" Sky asked while having her hand out to help Rain get up. "I know it's difficult, but try thinking of something even worse then that. Maybe that can cause more anger....." Sky said trialing off.

( Short xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

(I'm going to use my male character now)

Lucas walks slowly to the beach, noticing 2 girls. He walks up to them. ''Hey guys, what's up?''

(I have broken the shortness meter?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm

( Yes you have, but I shall also break it. xD )

"...Who are you?" Sky said going in front of Rain. "I won't allow you to hurt her if that's your reason for coming here.." She said muttering softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Lucas took a step forward. ''Hey, I'm not here to hurt anyone, and anyway, my name's Lucas. I was just walking on the beach and then saw you two so I decided to say hi.''

(Breaking the short meter ftw?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"I'm Sky, and this is Rain.. Nice to meet you Lucas.." Sky said moving from in front of Rain.

( I broke the short meter. xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm

''So what are you guys doing?'' Lucas said as he looked into the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Well, I lost my whistle and Rain here gave it back to me. Also I'm helping her with her wind magic since it was a deal." Sky said staring at the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm

''Oh?'' Lucas stared at Rain. ''Help with wing magic, you say?'' Lucas pointed at a flower nearby that was in the shade. Then, light spread towards the flower, helping it grow. ''Light power...don't know what I can do to help a wing magic user but, I guess I could help at least a little?'' Lucas said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm

"You should ask her; I'm the water element by the way. I guess she never used magic; or wasn't really able to embrace the power by all means. So she has to start off with the most basic." Sky said staring at the flower before water appeared on the flower "That flower was going to die, it barely had water."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

"Poor flower." Lucas said before he turned to face Rain. "So anyway, may I help you with your magic?" Lucas said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Admin wrote:[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..): Xenia Waterson (xD is that...nature-ish enough? xDD)
- Power: Water Power
- Description/Personality: Xenia has raven black hair, and dashing purple eyes. She's always been one to stick to the dark side and stay shy. However, after discovering her new powers, she knows that she must train and learn to use them...for the better of the world. xD
- Location of Home: (Do we choose one from the first post??) I would choose:
Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

Awesome RP btw!!! Very Happy I love the idea behind it! :]

Xenia appears next to the others and gasped. Some type of magic had just happened...she remembered walking along the beach. She remembered seeing these floating sparkling bubble things with different designs in them. She remembered touching the blue sparkly one that smelled of the ocean...when she looked close enough, she could see the tiny waves crashing into the realistic sand inside that tiny bubble. When she touched it, she tele-ported to this magical place. She looked around, and sighed a shaky breath. It was beautiful here. She looked the others straight in the eyes and said, "Where am I?"

(xD Sorry I didn't join this role play sooner...some stuff came up...so like what are they doing right now? rofl, I stink at roleplaying!!! xD )
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 am

Rain smiled slightly. "Sure, what have I got to loose..'" Her voice trailed off as she pointed a finger at the flower the others had somehow brought back to life, trying to make a breeze move it around. As always, nothing happened. Just as Rain was about to say something sarcastic, a girl appeared with jet black hear and violet eyes. Rain smiled at her question. "Welcome to your new home." She said simply, gesturing around, grinning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Sky watched the girl ask her question before she replied "At your new home, Welcome." Sky said smiling. "Oh, I forgot to say, My name is Sky. And yours?" Sky said still smiling, looking at the flower that was brought back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Xenia glanced cautiously at the two girls. They were both very beautiful...but yet...very different. She said shakily, "Thank you, but what do you mean by new home? I have a perfectly good home back..." Where did she come from? She could not remember precisely...she remembered that something had come up in her family, and that she had run away to walk along the beach and think. She was frightened when she realized that she had no idea what her father's name was anymore. "What happened at the beach? Why am I here? Who...who are we?" Xenia looked at the beautiful flower that Sky was holding. She suddenly remembered she had been asked a question, and said, "My name...my name is Xenia."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Rain couldn't help but smile while she looked at the girl; she reminded her of herself.. So curious and confused. "You're special, Xenia." Rain put a finger to her chin, trying to choose her words carefully. "Have you ever had any.. weird experiences? Maybe a small burst of fire? Or being able to control a wave?" "At birth, some people are chosen; chosen for a destiny of magic. You are an Elemental, Xenia. You can control an element." Rain cleared her throat, hoping she was good at explaining things. "Most people discover their powers at a beach. Some bursts of bubble-shaped things should of appeared, yes? They're teleporters. This-" She paused to look around. "Is your new safer home. You're here to help the Earth with your powers, and don't worry, we can all visit home about once or twice a year." Rain winked. "I'm Rain. Lovely to meet you." She stuck a hand out for Xenia to shake. As Rain scanned Xenia with her piercing eyes, her eyes widened. "You're a Water Elemental, hm? You're giving off some kind of.. Never mind." Rain muttered, still holding her hand out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

"Back home; the normal people would be terrified about your powers." Sky said after Rain finished speaking. "That's why you're here. If you didn't have powers, you couldn't come here. This is a place where people with powers reside. I control water." Sky said moving the waves closer to shore before moving it back. "Rain here, controls Wind. Lucas controls Light, we're all here because of our powers. This is a safer place to be then in the "regular" world." Sky said doing air quotations while saying regular.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Xenia nodded, holding on to every piece of information they were giving her like it was a piece of gold. She knew by the things they were telling her that she would need every single word they explained to her. When Rain asked if Xenia had any "special experiences" she thought for a moment...then it all came back to her. She remembered that day as clearly as if it was yesterday. It was her third birthday. She remembered going to her grandmother's house for her birthday. Her grandma had a pool. She remembered her parents keeping a very close eye on her for the whole day, and putting her down for a nap. Xenia had not been tired at the time, so she crawled outside, her parents back's turned. She remembered crawling over to the pool, touching the water, feeling the cool breeze that was skimming the top of the water. She remembered reaching too far in, and falling deep down into the water. Any other three year old would've surely drowned by then, but Xenia remembered the clear bubble around her body. It was allowing her to breath. She could move freely and with ease. However, being three, she was very scared and floated to the top, face down. Her mother cried seeing her like that, thinking she had drowned. But she remembered being pulled out of the water, being hugged and kissed so much, and crying her tiny little heart out...
Xenia woke up from her vision. She replied to Rain, "Just one thing," And described the story to her...watching for Rain's reaction. She saw that Rain's hand was extended towards her, so she grabbed it cautiously and shook it. Xenia watched in awe as Sky played with the waves. What did Rain say? She thought. Am I a Water Elemental too?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Rain nodded hearing Xenia's experience. It wasn't the first unusual story she had heard, and even now, sometimes they still frightened her. She couldn't imagine turning around and seeing a three year old floating face down on water.. "This must be a lot for you to take in." Rain pulled her hand away and adjusted the bracelet on her wrist made of grass, net and rope. "I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm starving." She frowned then peered over to the Cherry Blossom Mountains in the distance. "Anyone up for a bite to eat?"

((I guess in their world, they have bakeries, and juice bars because of all of the fruits lying around. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm

"I'm up for it!" Sky said smiling. "What we're going to eat?" She said still smiling but walking slowly.

[ Shortness level 9000! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Rain hesitated, trying to think of all the places to eat in town. "Well, there's a bakery somewhere around here; they've got all kinds of things." She replied, smiling slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm

"True, it should be around here..." Sky said looking around "Oh, over there, we're almost there luckily." Sky said pointing at a small little house, with a faint light in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 am

Rain quickly walked over towards the cozy looking building, holding the door open for the others. Inside, the place was small, but cozy with dim lights, quiet music, and a cinnamon-y smell. She smiled instantly, inhaling the scent and looks of the bakery. "I'll order for us, you can go find a table. What does everyone want?" Rain turned towards the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next