Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

>{Picture Perfect}<

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 Empty >{Picture Perfect}<

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

>{Picture Perfect}<
~"
Everyone is flawless, what could be wrong with that?"~
a Fantasy RP

~This idea was inspired by Scott Westerfield's 'Uglies' series~

>{The Story}<

You used to live in a world where everyone and everything was perfect. Nobody had any flaws personality and looks. The grass was always a bright green, the sky always clear.. What could be wrong with that? Well, You, just another Perfect, are tired of your carefree life. You want to run away. Run away to somewhere where things are constantly changing- where everyone is different..Otherwise known as; The Grid. As you travel through rough climates such as a jungle- you finally make it to The Grid.. Where all sorts of things are awaiting- including all types of evil.

>{Rules}<

No power playing (controlling another person's character)
-No Mary Sues (Perfect characters. Your Character will be rejected if you create a Mary Sue. I do realize everyone is 'flawless'- however, you are special; you have little flaws about yourself- mention them in your form).
-No bad language
-No killing
-Romance is allowed; but too a minimum. Hugging and Kissing are accepted- nothing too 'passionate'.
-No godly characters
-You may have as many characters as you'd like

>{The Grid}<

Welcome to The Grid. A place where run away Perfects come in search of a new start. While here, you're going to need some things, lucky for you, as a new arrival, you get yours for free. You will be getting a weapon of choice, a pet to help you, and a home. Choose wisely, as once you take your pick; you cannot change. You have come at a somewhat bad timing, though.. Until now, the government had no idea about The Grid.. Now, the Government is sending in all types of things created by their highly advanced science. Things we never thought possible such as Mutts and Monsters. You will encounter these Mutts and horrible creations- they are luckily, simple to destroy.. What you really need to prepare for is, the Government itself. You have been chosen to stop them; you must take them down, make them leave The Grid alone. Yes, this is a big task for a new-comer, but we know you can do it.
~Please note here at The Grid, we don't have Ipods, Cell phones, or any electronics.

>{Weapons}<

With the Government attacking, you'll need a weapon. We have a large selection to choose from, but remember; you will only get to choose once.. If you choose a bow and arrow, we will give you a dagger. Keep in mind, you only get to choose one:
Bow and Arrow
2 Daggers
Katana
A Sword
A Small Gun
Cross Bow
Slingshot
Ninja Stars
A Staff. *Only the most powerful and trained people are able to work with these. They produce real magic, stolen from the Perfects. You don't choose the staff; the staff chooses you. No newcomer is allowed a staff, though. There are only 5 people in The Grid with a staff.

>{Pets}<

Pets here at The Grid will be your guardians. They will protect you when you are attacked- always looking out for you. Again, you only get to choose one, so choose carefully;
A wolf
A hawk
A horse
A dog
A snake
A polar bear

>{Homes}<

We will give you a home for free, however, you cannot move unless you move in with 3 other people and you will be needing an upgrade. Choose carefully:
A Cabin
A tower
A large shack by the water
An apartment, attached to many others
A tree house
A cave

>{Form}<
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Looks:
Pet (and name):
Home:
Back story (life at the old town):

>{Feedback}<

If you have any questions, ideas, advice, or are confused on something; please pm them to me! I'll get back to you as soon as possible with a response. Don't be afraid to ask. But here's a really short summary of the whole RP;
You used to live in a place that was perfect, you run away to the Grid, which is a place full of people just like you who were looking for a new start, the Government of your old home is trying to destroy The Grid; they've sent in Mutts and Monsters, and you have to stop them.

>{My Forms}<
These are my personal forms for my characters. You don't need to read this part, haha.

Name: Shay Johnson
Weapon: Staff

Personality: She is quite the thinker- always trying to find a logical answer. She loves to think, always appreciating a great challenge. She spends a lot of time on work, reading constantly. Shay knows what she wants- and she'll always voice her opinion if she thinks it's best for her and the people around her. Shay is always focused and determined, her mind always thinking. It takes a lot to break her, she'll never give up, or put her friends at risk. She tends to show her brave side, however on the inside; she's most likely shaking with fear. She's loyal to her friends- defending them if insulted. She tends to get herself into a lot of fights, always trying to prove that she is right. Although Shay is almost always reading, she'll take time off of anything to help or talk to a friend.

Looks: She has dirty blonde hair that falls an inch past her shoulders in curls/waves. Shay has small side bangs that doesn't go across her forehead completely, and swoop against her forehead to the right; which she usually pins back. She has fair skin- a bit pale. Her eyes are a pale, leaf green. She normally has a stern expression on her face, or an annoyed glare that can frighten someone a bit. A scar that is on her forearm, staring at her elbow, traveling towards her wrist.

Pet (and name): A wolf named Aya
Home: A tree house hidden in a thick cloud of trees.
Back story (life at the old town): Shay has never been to the old town. Her parents lived at The Grid and gave birth to her there. When her parents died, she devoted her life to studying; trying to become the smartest person in The Grid; and many say she is. Her studies earned her a staff; surprisingly.

~
Name: Trace
Weapon: A sword with a gold hilt.
Personality: Trace has always been rather outgoing. He loves doing adventurous dangerous things, almost always ignoring people that say their unsafe. Trace is a born risk taker. He isn't the best listener, interrupting people at important times. Trace tends to trust people too easily, sometimes putting his life on the line for someone who might turn out to be an enemy. He tries to have a good time with everything- always trying to make a joke or sarcastic comment.
Looks: Dark brown hair that sweeps across his forehead, slightly covering his eye. Trace has comforting bright blue eyes with several gold flecks in them. His skin is fair. He has a small scar on the right side of nose and in the middle of his forehead- covered by his hair. Trace is a little taller than the average for his age.
Pet (and name): Hawk named Croy
Home: A cabin
Back story (life at the old town): Trace lived with his dad in the old town, who always forced him to do everything right, never allowing him some time off. He eventually grew sick of it and when he heard about The Grid, he instantly took off with no hesitation.

Back to top Go down

>{Picture Perfect}< - Page 2 Empty Re: >{Picture Perfect}<

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Kat sighed in awe. The tree house was beautiful. "Wow...I-...I mean...it's-it's amazing! Thanks." She smiled widely.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Heh, thanks. I think I helped build this one." Shay sighed dreamily. "Would you like to visit the apartments, or get some food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm

"Can we get some food? I'm personally starving, and I'm pretty sure Blaze here is too." She looked down at her wolf, "Isn't that right Blaze?" She patted him on the head and looked around. "So...where's the food court?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"I'm up for it~" Venus smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Kat smiled and said, "Let's go then! Lead the way, Shay!" She grinned at Blaze.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh? You have an wolf too? Mine is called Al," Venus smiled and moved aside to show the grey wolf behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Kat chuckled and said, "Yeah. You didn't notice him?" She joked. "Well, pleased to meet you Al." She smiled, "This is Blaze."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:11 pm

"Haha, no I didn't noticed sadly, I'm slow aren't I?" Venus laughed. "Hello Blaze~" she said petting Al.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Kat smirked, "Nahh, not really. Blaze is kinda shy sometimes anyway." She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

"Oh I see..." Venus smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Kat smiled and said, "Yeah, so, where we gonna eat?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 pm

"I was wondering that too..." Venus shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Kat looked at Shay and smiled, questioningly.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Shay, who had been looking at her friend, Zane, snapped back to look at them. "Oh, yeah. Follow me. They're over here by the Sword Fighting Cage." She smiled a bit, walking ahead, glancing back to make sure they were behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Kat played with Blaze, patting his muzzle playfully and said, "Okay, great!" She ran ahead of Blaze and he chased after her.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"Sounds good." Venus smiled then started catching up with everyone with Al trailing behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 pm

While playing with Kat, Blaze had accidentally scratched her arm and made it bleed. "Ow..." She muttered and pulled her hand away quickly. Blaze whimpered and nudged her arm, and started licking away the blood on her arm. She kissed the top of his head and said, "Oh Blaze, I'm okay." She smiled at him and continued walking with the others.

(Writer's block >.<)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2