Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

Go down

{Elements RP} Empty {Elements RP}

Post by jess Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}
-Only one 'power' per character
-Fighting is allowed with your powers, but no deaths
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers......
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
--
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
--
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
--
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Okay, now that I'm pretty sure I've gotten your attention, I'll start my actual message:

Taylor, I am...no no no, whatever you do, do NOT exit this topic! Please, I just want you to hear this.
Taylor I am soooooo sorry for offending you. I know it must've taken a TON of time to write that PM to me saying you're sorry for the whole accounts fiasco. After I read it, literally, I felt so much better about the whole thing the other day. To tell ya truth, I actually had a couple tears in my eyes just cuz I thought...ya know...that people just shouldn't insult each other just like that. Well you know what? I deserved all those insults! I'm a bad person...at least, sometimes it comes off as that. But Taylor, here's the truth:

I'm a 100% socially awkward and didn't have more than two friends until just like a year ago when I started school. So I really, really, really appreciate you being my friend.

You're a really awesome online friend to me, and (no weirdness or gayness here) I love hanging out with you. Really you're funny, have a great personality, we've had more than a few good times: http://logs.omegle.com/3eaf04

(Yes of course I saved that log...think I'd throw those good memories away??)

Taylor, seriously, I understand what I have done, and the one and only thing I want in the world right now is your forgiveness. Just please, don't hate me. I don't hate you! You are a great person, and I really hope you know that. If you don't, then shame on the people that know you for never saying so!

I really have no idea what else to say...I know it's really cheesy and not even very good, art-wise, and it...it's actually quite crappy. xD But here:

{Elements RP} XWbrm

(Friends Really Identify Everlasting Never Damaging Superb Friends)
Stupid, I know, but please; it was really hard to come up with something meaningful and not insulting...ugh I just really don't want to fight. :]

So it's your decision. Either:

Forgive Me = Please accept my virtual hug *virtually hugs you*

or

Don't Forgive Me = Slap my stupid virtual face and never speak to me again. *Accepts the slap with tearful eyes*

Your choice. And if you hate me too much to not read all of this...I understand.

~Jess

{Elements RP} Adventure_Time_Finn_and_Jake_by_NiGHTSfanKevin
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by jess Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am

Please see this Taylor!!!
jess