Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June-

2 posters

Go down

-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- Empty -DCT Sign Ups for the month of June-

Post by jess Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey everyone!

Since the site is going so well, I've decided that it's time to start doing DCTs (Daily Chat Topics). Many of you may know how these work because you might be a member of Bearville Insider. DCTs are very popular on that website! But if you don't know how they work, please visit the DCT 101 Topic. After reading that, you may create a Daily Chat Topic of your own by visiting here! So let's get started!

First of all, decide on what subject you would like to base your DCT off of. It can be anything! From cute little puppies, to the Hunger Games, to the end of the world! But please, always be sure that it is appropriate for the site and corresponds with the Golden Rules.

-DCT DO'S and DON'TS-

-DO remember to post your topic! I do not read and approve every DCT form just to never hear of it again! I understand if something comes up and you aren't able to post it...but please try to post it the very next day. I'm not strict on stuff like "You must post it at this time and date or else it can not be posted at all." Just be sure to post it, ok? Doesn't matter what date.
-DO make sure to either send me a Visitor Message, or a Private Message with your form attached. This way I will be sure to approve it within a nice amount of time, without risking the chance of not seeing it on this topic. Who knows? Maybe after you prove that you guys are responsible enough to handle that, I'll just let DCTs be a "Free-For-All" thing. Wink
-DO remember that there is not a specific time or date that you need to post it, unless further noted. You are free to post your Daily Chat Topic as SOON as it is approved!
-DON'T just not post your DCT at all...however. Even though you may post it whenever you want to, please be sure to at least POST IT sometime!
-DON'T sign up to host a DCT in June, then post your Topic in July. IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT! Whatever month you sign up for, your DCT will be active until either the end of the month, or until further noticed.
-DON'T post a DCT until it is approved!

-FORM-
Name:
DCT Subject:
Will you stay committed to hosting your DCT?:
Do you like this idea for the site?:

Thank you very much,
~Admin

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- Empty Re: -DCT Sign Ups for the month of June-

Post by jess Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

You may now ask to host a DCT!!! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

-DCT Sign Ups for the month of June- Empty Re: -DCT Sign Ups for the month of June-

Post by Like.A.Boss Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

I'll PM you this form as well, Admin, but I just wanted to show everyone what it looks like when filled out. Cool

-FORM-
Name: Johnny
DCT Subject: Cats xD
Will you stay committed to hosting your DCT?: of course Smile
Do you like this idea for the site?: YEAHH!!!

thanks
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum