Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Your Future Fantasy Family? xD EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Your Future Fantasy Family? xD

4 posters

Go down

Your Future Fantasy Family? xD Empty Your Future Fantasy Family? xD

Post by jess Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey guys,

I was bored, so I just thought of this. xD So what is your future fantasy family? Like your kid's names and stuff and their personalities and whatever else you can think of? xD

Mine would be...

Jackie - The oldest child. She would be a total tomboy and not be shy at all. She would be out-going, friendly, and obnoxious. xD However, she would still have a side for girls and have tons of friends, be the most popular at school, etc.

Juliet - The second oldest. She would be the complete opposite of her sister...shy...quiet...but VERY beautiful. She would only have a few close friends, but her best friend of all, would be her sister, Jackie. :]

Johnny and Joshua - The twin boys. Always doing everything together. End. Of. Sentence. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Future Fantasy Family? xD Empty Re: Your Future Fantasy Family? xD

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Hmm..

I always wanted a twin boy and girl, or just the same gender twins..

If it's both boys: Jason and Ryan
Both girls: Ivelisse ( This would've been my name in real life if only my dad approved of it. I love the name :3) and Destiny

Male and Female: Male- Jason ( I love this name personally. xD ) and Ivelisse :3

I don't mind their personalities. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

I guess I want 4 kids..I come from a big family, so it's what I've grown fond of xD I love the names Brooke and Brenna for girls, and Jason and Tyler. I wouldn't care what their personalities were, as long as they aren't mean and too obnoxious. I think it'd be really cool to have a shy daughter who does ballet though, I'm just not sure why xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 pm

lol yeah I don't really think I would mind what their personalities are...I mean, whatever they would want it to be, not just what I would want, right? Lol but I hope they turn out something like that. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Jason is such a popular name for you guys. (It is also my crush's name, so I approve!! Very Happy)

I want:
Triplet girls
Separate girl ( not a triplet)
And a boy

Names:
Triplet #1: Jizzavi (this is what I named my second character on my favorite video game (Drawn To Life and Drawn To Life; The Next Chapter) and I just love it lots.
Triplet #2: Krystal (It's just so pretty!)
Triplet #3: Clover (my fairy's name on pixie Hollow)
Girl: Kassandra (would have been my name, but my mom changed it last minute... xD) or Pandora (I like that name and then her nickname can be Panda Very Happy)
Boy: Jake (cute name)

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:13 am

Hmm...I want to have 3 kids but then...it'd be uneven so let's just say 2. (: I have actually thought of this before. I thought of what it'd be like to have kids with...yeah. Moving on haha.

this is just my fantasy so, i doubt it'll come true aha

Emmelyn: She would have long light brown-blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Her personality would be the somewhat shy, quiet type. She would be a daddy's girl and the kind who laughs a lot and she would be girly and a bookworm, always lost in the pages of some book.

Nikolas: He would have short dark chocolatey brown, almost black hair and light brown eyes. He would be sporty and the class clown, always cracking jokes. He would be the popular guy too and still love to play video games (trying to get his sister to play too)
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Your family's sound so awesome. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Err...I've always wanted at least 3 kids cause I want my kids to have family to depend on when I pass on. And I want 2 girls and a boy, preferably. I wanted to name the first girl: Wren Sage, second girl: Shiloh [haven't chosen a middle name...], and Luke Nathaniel. c:
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum