Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Do you believe in luck? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Do you believe in luck? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Do you believe in luck? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Do you believe in luck? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Do you believe in luck? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Do you believe in luck? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Do you believe in luck? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Do you believe in luck? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Do you believe in luck? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Do you believe in luck?

4 posters

Go down

Do you believe in luck?

Do you believe in luck? I_vote_lcap67%Do you believe in luck? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Do you believe in luck? I_vote_lcap33%Do you believe in luck? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Do you believe in luck? I_vote_lcap0%Do you believe in luck? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

Do you believe in luck? Empty Do you believe in luck?

Post by ForevaTrains Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:34 pm

So last month my "lucky" necklace broke. And ever since I had bad luck.

1: I started growing armpit hair. (and don't say this is just because of puberty)
2: Electricity went out. (I was about to explode
3: My water has been out for three days and I have to shower in pool water...
*more to come*

So... do you BELIEVE??!!

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in luck? Empty Re: Do you believe in luck?

Post by jess Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Awww I'm so sorry. Sad I hope your luck gets better soon! For me I have to say that I do believe in luck...but God comes first. For example, if I was going to a talent show and really wanted to win it, i would first pray and read the Bible, THEN I would do things such as rub my Lucky rock and cross my fingers. As for bad luck, i think it becomes real if you believe in it because you start noticing all the bad things happening and then you expect bad things to happen.

And the armpit hair, I'm totally on the same page with you. Mine started growing like three months ago but I didn't want to tell my mom, so I still have yet to learn how to shave...for now I've just been using scissors xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

sorta...i hope Admin has good luck on her date...........

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tee hee.)
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 am

Admin wrote:Awww I'm so sorry. Sad I hope your luck gets better soon! For me I have to say that I do believe in luck...but God comes first. For example, if I was going to a talent show and really wanted to win it, i would first pray and read the Bible, THEN I would do things such as rub my Lucky rock and cross my fingers. As for bad luck, i think it becomes real if you believe in it because you start noticing all the bad things happening and then you expect bad things to happen.

And the armpit hair, I'm totally on the same page with you. Mine started growing like three months ago but I didn't want to tell my mom, so I still have yet to learn how to shave...for now I've just been using scissors xD

i somewhat believe in luck but not really. i guess i think of it as more of probablility. ahhh i don't know. it's kind of confusing. XD like, i say "oh my cards suck. i have terrible luck." when i'm playing a card game but then i don't really think of it like that when it comes to sports, tests, performances, etc. you know what i mean?

and to admin about the using scissors, i heard that using scissors makes it grow even longer faster. :/ but yeah, i grow hair fast too XD that's awkward haha but it's true. i wax though. it hurts but i only do it during summer before i swim/wear tank tops.
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum