Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

2 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ The old thread had a thousand replies. So this is a new thread. Go back to the old one located HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for the storyline, form, mounts, ETC.

Rules:
Type as if you have an education please..
Deaths ARE ALLOWED. [Only for YOUR characters, not for anyone elses..]
No Cursing.
No double-posting [Even if you want to..]
[All rules from the original thread applies EXPECT the death one]

By the way, I'm CO-Owner of this roleplay[kinda] so just ask me or 'Neko' aka Kristy for any info. c:

[ I'm too lazy to type up the Luneru moments xD ]

--
"Dude, do you even have an idea where we are? How do you expect us to find them, if we don't even know where we are." Emerald said.

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some rules. c;)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 am

"So then let me get this straight. You bought rings in Amoria for a FRIEND named DORA that lives SOMEWHERE ELSE. First of all, that ring is for couples. Second of all, why would their name be Dora? So now she's an explorer? Last of all, where exactly is 'somewhere else'?" Luna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 am

"Sure I lied, everyone lies darling. The thing is. I'm a better liar then you are. Plus, Sapphire was always good at telling me who's lying and who's not." Emerald smirked. "It's my concern, she's my best friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 am

"Her name isn't Dora; it's just a nickname for her!" Kai lied through his teeth, his eyes narrowing. "She lives in Ludibrium; I've um, always liked her.. I was thinking of telling her how I felt with the rings." He muttered, turning towards Emerald. "Be quiet! Why do you even CARE?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

"OH REALLY? THEN I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THIS 'Dora'. THAT IS IF SHE EXSISTS!" Luna shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 am

"Let me get this straight..Dora, is an explorer who lives in Ludibrium the same exact place where Wren lives.." Emerald closed her eyes for a minute then re-opened them. "Liar. You like Wren don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:21 am

"I didn't know that was where Wren lived!" Kai instantly shouted. "And.. you guys want to meet her? Fine!"

Form:
Character Name: Adriana (Tends to have lots of nicknames from others, her liking Ari specifcally.)
Job: Arch Magican (Ice/Lightning)
Mount: Owl named Appa (pfft)
Personality: Adriana tends to keep to herself, allowing herself to be stepped over and told what to do without trying to standing up of herself. She does a lot for others, often going unnoticed; yet Adriana never minds. Adriana doesn't normally express her feelings, letting others around her do what they want; just going on with them as a follower. She loves seeing others happy- which is why she always lets herself be put down to make everyone else feel better. If you are her friend- it takes a lot to get her to do adventerous things- as Adriana would rather just hang back and watch with worry. Adriana often expresses her feelings when singing to herself; almost always singing whenever she gets the chance, an embarassing habit of hers she tries to get rid of. Her older brother, Kai, is extremely protective of her; always telling her to be more outgoing whenever he visits
Looks: Adriana has big, innocent-looking dark brown eyes. She has light brown hair that falls down her back past her shoulders. It's especially curly and wavy towards the end once it gets past her shoulders. Adriana has side bangs that sweep just across her brown eyes. She normally wears a silver necklace with a blue heart on it- given to her by her sister, and in her pocket, she stores away a locket broken off from another necklace. Her skin is fair- a bit tan. Adriana normally wears loose, flowy tops, with a pair of white shorts or denim jeans, and her teal converse she's had for years. She has a fingerless, black glove on her left hand- as she's left handed.
Home: Mu Lung
Pet: A bunny (xD)
And she's Kai's sister O:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 am

"Where is she now, then?" Luna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:25 am

"Show us her then." Emerald smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 am

"Gladly.She's visiting Mu Lung; her um, family is there." Kai mumbled, rubbing his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 am

"Neru, Gero, I'm going to be right back~" Luna said as she teleported to Mu Lung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 am

Kai, nodding to everyone else, quickly ran out the door, calling for Kelia. "Time to go to Ana's house.. Remember her?" He mumbled in her ear. Kelia nodded quickly and instantly took off; and they soon arrived in Mu Lung. When Kai spotted Luna, he quickly ran over to Luna. "She is staying in a light purple house- we should see it in a few minutes." He told her, looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 am

"Everytime you look down to me, it seems like you're telling me I'm short." Luna said, annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 am

"It's fine.." Faneru muttered.

"I'm going to~" Emerald said before she teleported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 am

Kai couldn't help but smirk. "Yeah, well, you are kinda short." He said, running ahead once Adriana's light purple house came in view. Kai waved them over, knocking loudly.

Adriana put down her book once she heard a knock, quickly opening the door. "Hello? Oh! Kai! Long time no see! How have you been?" She smiled, opening the door wider for him to come in when she noticed 2 other girls with him. "Oh.. h-hi.." Adriana turned away, leaving the door open.

"Hello, Dora.."Kai said awkwardly, stepping in. "My friends here wanted to meet you. Luna, Emerald.. This is Adriana- I call her Dora, though, isn't that right?"

Adriana only mumbled something as a response, letting her shy side take over once the two girls walked in. "Yup.. Dora.. What do you need, Kai?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 am

"Something seems fishy.." Emerald thought. "This girl is shy, but she's hesitating a bit.." she went deep in thought. "Adriana..Dora...nothing matches in their names..Why'd he want to name her that..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 am

"I wanted to give you something, Dora.." Kai gave her a glare that said 'Just go with it'. "I've um, always.. liked you.. Um.. Yeah.." He reached in his pocket, taking out the rings.

Adriana's eyes widened at the rings. "W-What? Well.. Um, thanks." She took the ring awkwardly, sliding it onto her finger. Nothing happened. "Thanks, Kai.." Adriana looked down. "I've um.. always.. liked you, too?" She tried not to seem too fishy; but she was just so confused.

"Yup.. So um, Emerald, Luna, you've seen her; now we should get going, I'm sure Ari- I mean, Dora has something important to do." Kai stood up, slipping the ring on; yet no effect happened. "Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:48 am

Emerald studied Kai's and Adriana's hands noticing no engavement nor an effect. "Bravo.." she laughed slightly. "I might not know too much, but rings are supposed to have your partner's name.." she held up Kai's hand. "Yet, the name is not there." she smirked. "Also, rings are forbidden to work between family members."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 am

"Yeah, well.. We're just so close..We can be considered family." Kai explained, shrugging. "Maybe the rings are duds." He slipped the ring off, putting it on the table.

Adriana, still looking down, took the ring off, too. "Yeah.. Considered family." She mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:54 am

"Duds..? No..that's incorrect.." Emerald held up her hand. "Why did Gero's name engrave on my ring, and Faneru's name on Lunas'? Explain that darling, we all brought it at the same place, and I doubt Amoria would have fake rings..After all..It's the town of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 am

"We're family!" Adriana blurted out, standing up. "I refuse to lie for you, Kai! I've done too much for you!" She turned to Emerald and Luna, trying to push away her shyness. "He's my brother! He doesn't call me Dora- that's some dumb cartoon." Adriana sat down, flicking the rings towards Kai. "Now why don't you tell me why the heck you're doing this?" She said in her normal, quiet tone.

"Those two kept trying to get in my personal, love life." Kai stuttered, a bit scared by his usually quiet sister's outburst. "A-And. I told them.. those rings were for my friend.." He looked down, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am

"Knew it, I may look and act like an idiot but I'm not dumb." Emerald smirked. "So Kai darling, who's the rings for?" she said twirling her ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 am

Kai bit his lip, looking away. "Originally, I had just bought them.. for anyone; everyone else was buying them.. I don't know; I just felt a little awkward." He shrugged. "Now, i think, I might give them to someone.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 am

"Give them to Wren, she's a nice and pretty girl." Emerald suggested. "I'm not saying that because she's my best friend, I'm saying it because it's completely true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 am

"The rings are for couples, Emerald.." Kai reminded her, leaning back on the couch. "Wren is just a friend.. I mean, if we were closer; then I might give one to her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:26 am

"So? You could become a couple when you give her the ring.." Emerald shrugged. "So you do like her? I see I see. She's a nice girl, treat her well or I'll slaughter you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next