Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
A Toast to August - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

A Toast to August

+2
YUSoObsessedWidMe
jess
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Toast to August - Page 2 Empty A Toast to August

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Happy August 1st everyone. Razz yeah whoopdeedoo I'm so excited to start school again yay. :[ ugh but besides that, I'd like to make a good luck toast to August. *raises glass of green spoiled milk* from this day forward...through the tough times, aka starting school, and the good times, aka Christmas is only five months away...may this August of 2012, be one of the best and luckiest Augusts of 2012 we've ever had. xD happy August guys...good luck!

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Toast to August - Page 2 Empty Re: A Toast to August

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes. TRUE THAT. So please, brighten up your attitude Johnny! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 am

xD^

Back to top Go down

Post by grapes Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

aha yea

grapes
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Thumb Up ^^
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 am

I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Omg are you serious?! xD I started school yesterday....not a pretty sight. ):
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:I start school September 3rd Razz I still have 2 weeks to relax Cool
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
Poor you Sad xD When did you end school? You probably ended it before me so it's logic that you start before me too.

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

I'm pretty sure I ended sometime in June...June 9th I believe. It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm homeschooled...so yeaah...I only go to school one day a week, and then the rest is my mom teaching me. woopee. xD
Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

Seriously?? I ended school on the end of May Razz Well, at least you're home schooled. I'm going to a new school in 2 weeks, I bet that one is going to be even worse than my old one -_-

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

Aww, I'm sorry. ): I know it's hard switching schools. Even though I've been homeschooled my whole life, I switched homeschools once a long time ago...it was pretty rough trying to get used to the knew way to do things. Don't worry, you get used to it soon. Smile Next year I'll be going to a real public school...FINALLY!!! I can't wait. Very Happy
I ain't really SWITCHING schools, it's just...well, I'm from Serbia and our school system there is different - we start school when we turn 7 and we're there till we turn 15 (which is now in my case), then we go to middle school. So this year I'm starting middle school which is a new school.
By the way sorry if my spelling and some things I say confuse you, my English isn't that good Laughing

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

I ain't really SWITCHING schools, it's just...well, I'm from Serbia and our school system there is different - we start school when we turn 7 and we're there till we turn 15 (which is now in my case), then we go to middle school. So this year I'm starting middle school which is a new school.
By the way sorry if my spelling and some things I say confuse you, my English isn't that good Laughing

Oh I see...wow. Very Happy that sounds pretty cool actually! Your English is fine. I just got back from a vacation, so I'm really tired, so that's probably why I didn't understand at first lol. Sorry bout that. But really, your English is great. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 am

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

Oh I see...wow. Very Happy that sounds pretty cool actually! Your English is fine. I just got back from a vacation, so I'm really tired, so that's probably why I didn't understand at first lol. Sorry bout that. But really, your English is great. :]
Thanks Smile I try my best.
Where did you go to vacation? Did you have fun? Smile

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:52 pm

I don't really want to say, because I live kinda close to it, but yeah it was super fun! Um, by the way, I edited your signature picture. I'm sorry, but we don't allow curse words on the forum. :/
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:I don't really want to say, because I live kinda close to it, but yeah it was super fun! Um, by the way, I edited your signature picture. I'm sorry, but we don't allow curse words on the forum. :/
Oh, it's ok. I'm glad you had fun Smile
Hehehe, sorry about that Laughing Won't happen again Smile

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:47 pm

It's totally fine. Smile A common mistake. :]
jess
jess
Admin