Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

+2
ForevaTrains
jess
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - Empty - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by jess Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

-INTRODUCTION-

Every year, each district must give up two children, one boy and one girl, from 12 to 19 years of age for the reaping. They will then be forced to fight in one of the various Hunger Games arenas, to the death. The winner of these Games will receive an enormous supply of food, medicine, and other items for their district.

-FORM-

Name of character:
Age of character:
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do):

-SETTING-

Your first post will take place just a few hours before the reaping, which will be held at the capitol. (due to the reason that we don't want to have a reaping in every district.) You can make as many characters as you want. It doesn't matter how many people are in the Hunger Games here, because more members might want to join than is needed. :] Remember that members can always join in late (such as in the middle of the Games). All rules apply to this roleplay. :]

-DISTRICTS-

District 1- Luxury (Great comfort or living)

District 2- Masonry/Stonework(not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 3- Electronics

District 4- Fishing

District 5- Power (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 6- Transportation (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 7- Lumber (Type of wood)

District 8- Textiles (Manufacture of cloth or woven fabric)

District 9- Grain (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 10- Livestock (Farm animals kept for use or profit)

District 11- Agriculture (The science or practice of farming)

District 12- Coal Mining

District 13: (Was thought to be terminated) Graphite Mining (Unofficially they manufactured nuclear weapons and among that housed and produced other weaponry). (Graphite is a type of rock).

{I got this from wikipedia}

you are now free to roleplay.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds, be EVER in your favor!
~Admin xD

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY - Empty Re: - THE HUNGER GAMES - ROLEPLAY -

Post by ForevaTrains Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:11 pm

WOOT WOOT, HUNGER GAME RP!

I'm gonna post my form later.

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey great RP, but i thought you might want to add the discriptions of the districts so that people know what they're talking about rofl. here ya go;

District 1- Luxury (Great comfort or living)

District 2- Masonry/Stonework(not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 3- Electronics

District 4- Fishing

District 5- Power (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 6- Transportation (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 7- Lumber (Type of wood)

District 8- Textiles (Manufacture of cloth or woven fabric)

District 9- Grain (not said officially in books, but later revealed.)

District 10- Livestock (Farm animals kept for use or profit)

District 11- Agriculture (The science or practice of farming)

District 12- Coal Mining

District 13: (Was thought to be terminated) Graphite Mining (Unofficially they manufactured nuclear weapons and among that housed and produced other weaponry). (Graphite is a type of rock).

{I got this wikipedia}

-FORM-

Name of character: Johnathan Wards (John)
Age of character: 17
District: District 10
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): In Johnathan's district, there are many animals that he must tend to. mostly farm animals, but some are wild animals. John usually spends his days, after he is done with chores, to go out with his friends and check out the wild animals. Hunting in this district is strictly banned. John is very outgoing and some of his favorite things to do is to get in trouble, flirt, and DAA-UNCE!!! xD
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GummyBear Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am

-FORM-

Name of character: Morgani
Age of character: 14
District: 7, Lumber
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): In Morgani's district, it is always,
LUMBER THIS! LUMBER THAT! OH! LET'S BUY SOME MORE LUMBER!!!" She's very bored of hearing everything Lumber...but she's not the only one. Her older brother is in a gang that smuggles metal into their land, and they make buildings hiding metal into the wood. Everyone can't figure out how they make their buildings so strong, but when the officials do, she can't even think of what they'll do to her brother.
GummyBear
GummyBear
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Name of character: Tommy
Age of character: 18
District: District 5
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): Tommy and his family are very poor. So he is trying to help his family survive. So he thought that being in District 5 then showing how great of a fighter he was to the rest of the people he probably would get picked for The Hunger Games. Then he could hopefully win the Food, Medicine, and other stuff for him and his family.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm

-FORM-

Name of character: Juliet
Age of character: 15
District: 1
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): Juliet lives in a fancy mansion, with a luxurious life handed over to her every day on a silver plate. Juliet has no troubles in life...her servants solve them all for her. Every day she practices for the Hunger Games...because in her district it is an HONOR to fight and win them!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

Name of character: Holly
Age of character: 13
District: 3
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): Holly usually just spends her time working in school and trying to feed her family. But when she doesn't, she hangs some friends and studies her district's specialty, technology. Holly also is very flexible and can do some gymnastics moves. She has no experience in fighting (except what she saw in recent Hunger Games) and she has a tough heart- she rarely finds herself crying.

Last edited by I<3TRAINSforeva on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 pm

-FORM-

Name of character: Joshua Patrock
Age of character: 19
District: 3
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do): Joshua usually just designs electronics for his district. But recently, when talk about the Hunger Games date coming close again once more, he was told that he would be fired from his job in hope that in his last year of working for the Hunger Games, he could be entered in it and WIN. Those people were right. He was fired the very next day, and his name was entered 83 times.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

-FORM-

Name of character: Violet Winter
Age of character: 18
District: 5
His/Her Lifestyle (what they normally do):Violet grew up with a poor family consisting of an older brother, and a younger sister. She lost her brother in the hunger games- but not before he taught her how their family survived. It turned out,Violet had a knack for stealing things. She could steal anything from anyone; the markets, and even peacekeepers. It wasn't anything she was proud of, but it kept her and her family alive. Her brother was a talented knife-thrower and fighter; which is who she takes after. Violet can throw knives just as well as her brother could. She was never allowed into the forest; even though she knew well that many animals and plants were in there. She did practice throwing knives in her house, though. Violet knows she most likely won't stand a chance against the tributes from the richer districts who were trained.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm

(Ok then...I guess I'll start it! Very Happy )

Juliet sprung out of bed, shouting a joyful, "YIPPEE!!!" Today was the day of the Hunger Games Reaping...and it was only in a few hours too! She could not wait! Juliet wanted to rush outside and turn a few cartwheels of rejoicing...but instead she sweetly clapped her hands twice, and a servant appeared within five seconds. "Yes, Madam Juliet?" She ordered for him to get her some clothes to wear, a nice breakfast, and for her room to be completely cleaned. She wanted somewhere nice to sleep when she got back from the Hunger Games. With a sigh, the servant said, "Yes Madam." And left to take care of his duties. Once she was in her clothes and had finished eating, she ran outside. All her friends were gathered near the expensive fountain, where only the rich people like them could sit. There was thought that if you let the steam from the water touch your face, it would give you eternal youthful beauty. She loved hanging out by it all day, and started to walk over to her friends. She suddenly heard a cry, and turned to see her neighbor's...who were poor and could not afford proper Hunger Games training...the little girl was crying while hugging her big brother. Juliet had not noticed the tear that sprain from her eyes, until her friends already have. "Looks like Juliet's got a soft spot for the homeless, I say!" They said in their fancy accent. Juliet wanted to say a good comeback at them, but she couldn't think of one. Instead she just said, "Whatever!" And walked over to the poor family and asked, "Are you okay?"

(So as you can see, your first post should take place a few hours before the Hunger Games...like it starts in the books. Smile Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Violet awoke from a terrible nightmare. She had been chosen for The Hunger Games. No- that would never happen in reality. And besides, if she was chosen, one of her friends would surely volunteer for her, right? No.. Nobody wanted to enter. Nobody thought it was an honor to be picked; not unless they were rough and tough. Violet wobbled out of bed and slid on her boots, an oversized, old jacket, and pants with several holes and patches of dirt. She quickly checked the pocket of her pants to make sure her throwing knives were there- and of course they were. Violet made her way towards her sleeping younger sister. So young and innocent. Fortunately, she wasn't old enough to be entered in the reaping, so she was safe. Violet planted a kiss on her forehead before walking outside. The ground was crunchy with leaves and the air was warm. She waved to her neighbors- an elderly couple whom she sometimes gave food for, and a family of 5. "Good luck today Violet!" One of them called out. Violet nodded weakly and went to the market. She did her usual routine- walked by innocently, swiping food from the stands, and the occasional dollar. When her pockets were loaded, and she had said goodbye to everyone, Violet ran back home. It was time for the reaping. She hid her food in the cupboards and rushed off to get in her 'nicest' clothes. And by nicest, she meant a wrinkled and gray dress with pale green trim. Her sister was now awake, dressed in a skirt and blouse. Violet's mother had done Violet's hair in a bun with elegant braids. "Good luck, sweetie." She whispered in her ear. Together, they walked to the town; where a screen from the capitol, peacekeepers, and sad, depressed children were. "Happy Hunger Games." Violet muttered under breath, taking her place with the 18 year olds.

((The poor family you mentioned wasn't my character, was it? xD I was a little confused on that, so I just kinda ignored it- sorry. Anyway, I hope this RP turns out nicely.. Im kinda thinking there's gonna be a lot of unfair fighting and powerplaying xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:24 pm

(no no no, it wasn't your family. xD Sorry for the misunderstanding there. :] It's just some random family I guess. xDD And yeah...I was just thinking of that myself. So here's a little update:

ATTENTION: YOU MAY NOT unfairly fight in the Hunger Games, or make anyone else's character do ANYTHING! You can talk to one another, but do not say, "When Juliet walked around the tree and tried to shoot the arrow, her head had gotten splattered by a knife. While Violet watched in terror, she had gotten caught in a mine field and was destroyed. Turns out, that I, Holly, had won the Hunger Games!" (These are just examples...no offense to anyone if...anyone takes offense to that.) xD And when your character dies, their spirit can still live on in the Hunger Games and talk to the other tributes. :] That way no one really "dies" or anything. Got it? Great!)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:"When Juliet walked around the tree and tried to shoot the arrow, her head had gotten splattered by a knife. While Violet watched in terror, she had gotten caught in a mine field and was destroyed. Turns out, that I, Holly, had won the Hunger Games!" (These are just examples...no offense to anyone if...anyone takes offense to that.)!)
(I especially wish that last example could be true.)

I open my eyes and it takes a moment for my brain to realize what day it is. I take a gulp down and just stare at the wall. This was my second year. I got lucky last year, I entered myself 54 times. I didn't even get the full amount of tessarea. Guess last you we starved a little more than usual and the Capitol was to cruel to give us what we deserved. This year I am entered 72 times. I get up and shake my younger brother up. He is 7, so he won't be entered for a few years. He is pretty skinny, but isn't everyone that is in a district? I wake him and his vibrant blue eyes see through me. He knows what day it is, and knows how much I am involved in it. I walk outside. In just a few hours my life becomes a raffle. I eat a small breakfast and head outside. I sit on the porch in an old rocking chair, and draw in a book. I pretend in my art that life could be perfect. But in a few hours there will be a raffle on my life. But it is okay for my family, and that matters most. We have a back-up plan for if I am ever picked. Everyone splits food equally. My brother focuses on school so he can have a good job and make money for the family. My mom and dad will work a few extra hours to feed my borther and themselves. I hope and pray I don't get picked.
My closer friends stop over early and wish me luck. We hang out together outside. You never know, this might be our last nice time together.

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 pm

((Ooo, I love that last rule about their spirits! That's gonna be great. xD))

Violet watched as that dyed-green hand moved about in the bowl of names. Hers was in there. 85 times. She could feel her heart pounding. She couldn't leave her family alone. They had nearly died without their old brother. If she left.. they'd be gone. A million thoughts were in her head, she almost didn't notice the push she had gotten. "Go." A voice whispered. "What?" Violet whispered back. "Violet Winter!" The peppy capitol voice chirped once again. Violet quickly turned around to see one of the local kids who was her age nudging her. She quickly scurried up the steps and faced her people. Violet kept her tears from flowing down. Her eyes locked with her mother's. Her younger sister was already crying, burried in her mother's hip. Violet bit her lip. "Excuse me?" Violet suddenly spoke out to the Capitol woman. "Mind if I say something?" She didn't wait for a responce, she quickly pushed the woman from the microphone.
"Mary."Violet spoke into the microphone, scared at how clear her voice sounded. "Don't worry.. I-I-I'm going to come home. I love you. Remember, I'll always be here.. Mom. Don't.. Don't let her die. I love you too." Violet now adressed the whole District. "Um, thank you. Thanks for listening.. And, thanks for.. keeping us alive." Violet quickly ran back to her spot. Everyone seemed shocked. Even the peacekeepers. She shook her head and stared off into the distance while the reaping continued. When it was over, Violet shook hands with the male tribute. She was quickly escorted away from her district, her family, her friends, everything.. "The odds.. are not in my favor." Violet whispered.

((Should the next post be like the chariot rides or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:07 pm

(Yeah probably. So chariot rides, and then...what...how about we just get to the good stuff after that? xD)

The poor boy looked at her, shook his head and said, "She's just sad because my name has been entered 103 times." Juliet held back a gasp, then suddenly found herself saying, "We are a wealthy district! You should be ashamed that you do not find it an honor to serve in these games!" She shook her head in terror. Did I just say that?! She looked at the family with fearful eyes and said, "Sorry! I...I don't know what's gotten into me..." And fled from the family.
*Hours later*
Juliet stood at the center of Town with everyone else, as she watched the Head Peacekeeper pick the names from the big glass jars. She knew that her chances of getting picked were slim...and her chances of actually going to the games even slimmer...because in her district, since it was such an honor to fight for them, people volunteered like crazy! She watched the woman's beautifully pedicured hand pluck the gleaming white piece of paper from the bucket...then watched as she stood at the podium. "Juliet Monroe!" Juliet didn't even waste her energy getting excited...she knew that someone would volunteer any minute. She was right. She suddenly heard a voice say, "I volunteer as tribute!!!" To her surprise, it was a male's voice. She turned her head, and in astonishment, saw the poor boy from next door. She put her hand over her mouth and shook her head in disbelief. No, she thought. No! I'm not going to let him die in my place when I could win it! How could she after her surly behavior this morning?! But again, to her surprise, the Peacekeeper said playfully, "Ah, Juliet, I see you have a fan! But he's a boy, I see. And as you know, dear child, a male cannot volunteer for a female in these games. Sorry!" Juliet had always hated how the Peacekeepers called them by "Male' and 'Female' like they were animals or something. If they cared, they would take the time and learn the villagers by name. But the next thing that came out of her mouth just angered Juliet even more. "Wait...is that a poor boy? In that crowd? Did a poor, filthy, rotten young poor boy just volunteer for a beautiful, rich princess like her? How silly of you! Citizens, I believe we have our tributes! Juliet Monroe, and the Poor Boy!" Juliet was so full of anger, that...that these rich, bird-nosed, baboons would make fun of them AND insult them that she spat right on the lady's dress when she made her way to the stage. That little fit got her a punishment, however. She would not be allowed to say her last goodbyes to her family. After shaking the poor boy's hand, she was led to the train and locked in. "Happy Hunger Games," she muttered gloomily, "and may the odds be NEVER in your favor!"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

(This is for my other character, Joshua.)

Joshua awoke...wait...no. He did not wake up. He had been awake all night worrying about the next day. But now it was here. And it sucked. He glanced at his holographic alarm clock and said gloomily, "Odds?" His computer awoke and said robotic-ally, "The odds in your favor are 781.63 in 1000.00. Happy Hunger Games Joshua." He grunted as he got out of bed, and said tiredly, "BED." And watched as the wires in his sheets moved and made his bed. Oh what a world it must be for the other districts, without this type of technology! He quickly put on his clothes, ate what he could of his breakfast, and called his girlfriend. They talked for hours on, about how much they loved each other, and how much they would miss each other, and all that other barf. xD When he hung up, he realized that it was time to go to the center of Town, so he grumpily got up and walked out the door. It was a beautiful day, but who would notice that on a day like this? He stretched, yawned, and looked across the street. He saw Holly, a girl that lived in his district. He walked over to her and said, "Hello Holly. How are you?" He waited for her response then said, "I'm not doing good myself, how many times is your name in? Mines in 283 times." He huffed. "I know this sounds rude, but I hope I never see you again. Why? Because if I did see you again it would be in the Hunger Games." He shook his head sadly, then thought of something. "Oh! Here, it's a watch I made on my last day at work. Just say anything, and it will give you an answer." He smiled at her, and when he walked away he said over his shoulder, "Happy Hunger Games...!"
*At the center of town**
He watched as the plump, golden plated hand of their Peacekeeper picked his name out. He watched his own feet as he walked up to the stage. And then, he watched his own face, when it was up on the big screen. Before he was picked, he was so sure he would be gone the next week, and so gloomy that he didn't even realize who his fellow female tribute was...and when he found out by shaking her hand? He passed out with terror for her.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 pm

After not being allowed to say her goodbyes to her family, Violet felt like sobbing. Her poor sister, left alone with a mother who would lock herself up in her room and cry until Violet came home in a wooden crate. She heard a knock on her door; her stylist most likely. Violet muttered "It's open." She was curled up on her bed, staring at the wall. Her stylist was a normal-skinned man with black hair and.. violet eyes. The two had a quick discussion about Violet's life in District 5 before her stylist announced he had an idea for her and her district partner. Two more stylists hurried in; two ladies, one with light pink skin, and another with pea-green skin. One was holding a dress.. A very, beautiful dress.
It was a silver dress, cascading down to her ankles with silver sparkles and bedazzles covering it entirely. The sparkles caught the light, making reflections. Suddenly, the main stylist pressed a button at the end of the dress. The dress almost began to glow.. like it was.. power. It seemed like the whole dress was lighting up the room. Her hair was braided down her shoulder. Several small sparkles were in her hair, also lighting up. For her makeup, they went with something very natural that almost made her skin glow. For the first time in her life, Violet felt beautiful. The pink skinned lady placed a silver tiara on her head and instructed her to stand proudly and confident; she was sure District 5 had a winner. Violet smiled warmly as she was led to the chariots. District 5's was a silver chariot led by two white horses. She looked around to look at the other tributes. They all looked wonderful. Particularly District 1, 2, and 4. It was a shame they'd be killing her; it seemed like they'd be good friends. Violet climbed into the chariot. Her stylist instructed her to pay attention to the crowd, but not to overdo it. Her and her district partners were to act amazed at the response, and be entirely grateful; as if being chosen was the best thing in the world. Suddenly, the chariot began to move and they were taken into town.

((Do you think we should do training? I think it would get the alliances established if there are any xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:07 pm

(Hmm...yeah that's a good idea. Then the characters can all meet each other and then we go to the Hunger Games?)

Juliet cried and cried in her train cabin. She was all alone. She did not get to say goodbye to her family. And worst of all, she was fighting against someone who she had already hurt so much. Suddenly, a man with bright pink skin came into her room. He had a blonde Mohawk with streaks of black in it. He had a pointy little beard which was also blonde, with one black triangle down the middle of it. When she looked into his eyes, she started getting dizzy. His eyes were flaming red, and if you looked deeply into them, you could see that they were turning...always turning...like flames in a roaring sea. When he opened his mouth to speak, she was greeted with a mouth full of fangs. "Hello" He hissed. "Juliet. Ah a noble name, full of power and wissssssdom." She rolled her eyes, knowing what to expect next. He said, "Oh Romeo! Oh Romeo! For I am just a poor girl who'sssssss going into the Hunger Gamessss!" He laughed, but stopped suddenly to see her sad eyes. "What'sssss wrong child?" She shook her head and said sadly, "It's nothing...just that, the other tribute...well, I had just insulted him this morning." His eyes lit up and he said, "Ooh! Got a lover boy here, do we??? Yessss! Thisssss will be BIGGER than the star-crossssssed love of Peeta and Katnisssss, our passssst Hunger Gamesssss winnerssss!" Juliet suddenly got very angry and said, "Look! If you're not going to help me dress for the chariots than you better get out!" He cleared his throat and said, "You're right, child, I'm ssssorry. My name isssss Petrak, (PEA-track) and I will be helping in dessssinging your outfit for the chariotssss." He looked her up and down, then finally said, "Ah ha! I've got it! Wait here!" And ran into the other room, leaving her alone for hours on.
*Later*
After Juliet had dressed into the outfit that Petrak had designed for her, she looked into the mirror and gasped. "What do you think?" He inquired. Her dress was made of 'angel's fur' as Petrak described it...with soft feathers all throughout it. She was wearing a thin, golden crown with jewels strewn about it. Her makeup was gorgeously done, with thickly eye-lined eyes glaring back at her in the mirror. Her full, red lips were perfect...and her skin was clear of any imperfections...any. She had gold implanted all throughout her dress, which curiously showed her body line. "I--it's bea-beautiful." She whispered. Petrak gasped and said, "Really?! Why I'm glad you think sssso! At firssst I thought I should go with ssssomething modern, like the other Disssstrict 1 tributesss...but then I thought of thisss massssterpiece fit for a queen....!..." He kept going on and on about this dress, but Juliet wasn't listening. Suddenly she interrupted him and asked, "Where's the other tribute? I want to see him." Petrak explained that she couldn't see him until the chariot parade. She cried until she was called for the chariots.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Holly's mother dressed her in a ocean blue dress. Holly put a brave look on her face, and when her mom looked away, she put a few small belongings in her shoe. An advanced cellphone her dad made her at work, a tiny pad on paper, and a necklace her grandmother had given her. She went to town alone, as slowly as she could. When she got there is was about ¾ full. Holly stood in a small crowd, and then a boy in the district she (sort of) knew asked how she was. "I'm... depressed." He asked her how many times she was entered. "72." Holly responded. She was shoked to hear how many times he was entered, but before she got the chance to say anything, he said things about how he never wanted to see her again because if he did it would be in the Hunger Game. He gave her a watch and walked away. Holly put it on her wrist. Not bad. "Are the odds in my favor?" Holly asked it. " The odds are 21.271 in your favor." She sighed, and took her place with the girls. The capitol person went on talking about before the Games and Holly managed to block it out pf her head and she prayed...
But the capitol person said something that came to her attention.
"Our female tribute is... Holly -insert last name later-!"

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm

(Yeah, after like a few more posts so all the alliances can form, we should start the actual games.. Oh! And do you think we should do the interviews?))

The chariot ride was wonderful for Violet. People seemed to love her and
her flashy outfit, but she didn't feel like herself. She would wave and
smile, occasionally blow a few kisses and catch roses. It was all very
different from her life in District 5. Violet tried not thinking about
home- she wasn't going to have a meltdown in front of everyone..When the
chariots pulled up infront of the president, she took the time to
examine all the other tributes. The stylists had done a wonderful job;
if she had the money..she'd defiantly bet this year. Bet.. Had Violet
done a good job? Was all the waving and attention-giving enough to get
her sponsors, or had she just gave them all the wrong idea? Violet would
need those sponsors.. A small pack of matches could save her life in
the Arena. She shook away the thought and payed attention.

---
In the morning, she was awoken again by her stylist. "It's time for
training." He had said simply, throwing an outfit on her bed. "I know
you'll do great. Your mentor already has a brilliant plan. Now, try this
on." He winked at her and walked out of the room. Violet quickly
changed into the outfit. It was a simple, loose leather jacket with
electric blue lines, black combat boots, and black leather pants. Her
hair was put in a high, loose pony tail with two braids flowing into it. Violet's body was again plucked of any hairs and soaked in steaming baths and rubbed with potions. All painful, but in the end, her body was smooth and hairless. Her makeup was once again very natural, her stylist claiming she has such wonderful skin, except from a few scratches. Her and her district partner simply chatted together. As they were talking, their mentor entered the room. She was a girl with light blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. "Here's the plan for training.. Stay together, but don't make it noticeable. No holding hands or romantic interest. Act as if.. you're friends. Best friends. Talk about eachother's interests.." Their mentor took a quick sip of water that was on the long breakfast table. Violet took a piece of bacon as she listened in. "After the star crossed lovers of District 12 from a few years ago, I hear the others are planning on doing that whole love junk." Violet nodded.
The lovers had been a big hit. Even some people back in District 12 wanted Katniss and Peeta to win rather then their own tributes. It was sickening. Would her own friends and family be betting on someone from another district instead of her, only because they pretended to be in love? No.. they wouldn't.
"Got it.. Act like we're friends.. Do we make any alliances?" Violet asked, rocking her glass of orange juice between her fingers.
Her mentor nodded. "If you think they have potential. Go for it. And remember, don't show off your main talent.. You two do have a talent, correct?" Violet's eyes lit up as she nodded. She took a knife from the table and positioned it in her hand. "I'm rather good with throwing knives.. and combat."
She threw it and the knife became a blur, going what seemed, faster than the speed of light. It landed with ease in the center of the circular wall decoration, two more following. "I can also steal things.. I suppose I'm quite fast. I know my plants." Violet shrugged and sat down on her seat. "Wonderful. There's almost always knives. If you're positive your speed will allow you to go into that Cornucopia.. Go for it. Meanwhile, at training, learn something new such as camouflage or snares. Learn some archery.. Maybe some spears." Their mentor took a quick bite on her french toast. "It's time." She muttered, getting up. Violet and her partner were quickly lead to the training room. Everyone was dressed in the same thing, however, each District had different color lines on their jackets and pants. Violet scanned the room for a possible alliance. She had a slim chance of surviving on her own, most likely.. There was no way she'd be able to get in with the Careers.. They were all ruthless killers with no hearts; each and every one of them. Maybe if she just threw one single knife, they'd be impressed with her and she'd have a chance of surviving in their pack.. Violet sighed and made her way over to the archery with her partner. She wasn't awful, but she wasn't the best ever. Violet could hit fairly close to the bulls-eye, but it wouldn't be her weapon of choice.. She was itching to lay her hands on those knives, but she knew she had to wait for her Private Session.. Violet glanced at her district partner and sighed. "Okay, Violet. Get yourself an alliance.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

(Excuse me...not trying to be rude here...DogZilla...but have you even read the Hunger Games??? xD) ((And yeah Taylor, that sounds good. So yeah interviews, training, then...yeah. :] )

*I'll post more later**
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 pm

((Dogzilla, I suggest reading the books. Or watching the movie. Your post was.. way off, sorry xD. And okay :3))

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 am

Taylor:3 wrote:((Dogzilla, I suggest reading the books. Or watching the movie. Your post was.. way off, sorry xD. And okay :3))
Well sorry I haven't had time to post in this role-play and so I just sent a post that had like everything you guys were talking about.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

((Someone doesn't just tell you you're going to 'fight'. District 5 isn't a rich district, therefor they don't have training. You get entered in a reaping. Most people aren't excited about being picked.))

((Anyone want to RP?))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm

The chariot rides went well for Juliet. When she saw the other tribute, the poor boy, in his outfit for the chariots she let out a breath of awe. He was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. His thick black hair had a wreath of golden jewels sprawled upon it. He was wearing a black and red plated armor suit, with jewels strewn about it. They had somehow found a way to make his eyes even more dashing, as she looked deeply into them and realized how beautiful his brown, sincere eyes were. While riding down the chariot lane, Juliet poked the boy and said through her smile, "Look, I'm sorry about this whole thing. I shouldn't have been such a brat earlier...to both you and your family. I just...I just wasn't thinking straight." He laughed and replied, "Oh Juliet, none of us think straight on days like this." She was surprised to hear her own name coming out of his mouth, and giggled, "Hey...I didn't know you knew my name. Wait, I don't even know who you are!" The poor boy chuckled softly and said, "I'm Nathaniel. But most call me Ethan." Juliet asked him why he never talked to anyone in school, but he didn't reply. A bit hurt, Juliet just continued waving to the crowd...glad she had cleared things up with Ethan.

((I hope this RP doesn't die lolol))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next