Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
School's Out~ EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
School's Out~ EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
School's Out~ EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
School's Out~ EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
School's Out~ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
School's Out~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
School's Out~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
School's Out~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
School's Out~ EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

School's Out~

2 posters

Go down

School's Out~ Empty School's Out~

Post by Daniellec: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

SCHOOL'S OUT.. FOREVER.

Before I even begin, this is a Maximum Ride roleplay. I do not own the idea; it all belongs to James Patterson. The only thing I own is my own characters, the title, and yeah that's all basically, hahac:

RULES
*All J4T rules apply :3
*Romance is allowed.
*Gore is allowed P:
*Try to be original; don't have the same powers as other characters!

ABOUT
Welcome to the School.
No, here you won't learn how to multiply, divide, and you certainly won't be learning about the history of the United States. You're an experiment. Your parents, or parent, handed you over (or perhaps you were kidnapped) when you were a baby. Us whitecoats, or scientists, have been working on your DNA.
Only a few of our experiments, unfortunately, have survived. You're among them. Rather you have wings, gills, or whatever, you're a mutant. Your DNA was combined with some animal and a human. Sound cool? Aha, no.
Erasers, half-wolf and half-human, are hunting you. Every hour or so, we'll let you mutant freaks loose in our yard, so the Erasers can have some training by, well, almost killing you.
You're rarely fed. Never bathe. Aren't allowed to communicate with others.
It's up to you to escape.

FORM TO JOIN
Name (no last names. keep in mind these aren't the 'real' names-- simply names your character chose):
Description:
Personality:
Powers (No more than 4):

DICTIONARY
You might not understand some terms I say, as most of them are from Maximum Ride. So, you can just look back here (:

ERASER- A mutant made in the Lab. They are half wolf, half human-- all killer. They were trained to hunt down flying kids like yourself.
WHITECOATS- The Scientists that gave you wings.
FLOCK- The group of children that have wings. Normally stick together.
LEADER- Typically the oldest member of the Flock. Isn't the strongest, though. Acts as a motherly/fatherly figure to the rest of the flocks.
ABILITIES- Powers you were given/mutating. Can be anything, really. Control water, blend in shadows, shapeshift, etc.
SCHOOL- The Lab where you were given your powers.

---
Oh yeah. If you think the post looks really messy and stuff; please tell me. I'm not good at this, heh.

Daniellec:
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

School's Out~ Empty Re: School's Out~

Post by Daniellec: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Poo this was a fail

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll join, when I get a chance on the laptop. It's just, there's a roleplay a lot like this one already. In fact its based off of Maximum Ride too. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

What? Really? There's a RP about a group of kids who can fly and live on the streets? I looked around and I didn't see one L:
EDIT: One of Taylor's characters on a RP I think is based off the main character of Maximum Ride. But I couldn't find an actual RP based off of it L:

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Ohh...sorry must've gotten mistaken xD okay well, I'll join when I get a chance.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Heh.. Sorry, I guess it was a little confusing, now that I realize how much Taylor copied me alike they were xD

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Meh..
I guess I should just delete this then.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Name (no last names. keep in mind these aren't the 'real' names-- simply names your character chose): Ashburn

Description: School's Out~ Angela-miller-pre-american-idol-you-tube-covers Except she has red streaks in her hair. Ash always wears eyeliner with dark eyeshadow. She's usually wearing her ripped black gloves and golden chains, with a blue jean jacket over her black tank top. She has black and red checkered skinny jeans that she wears with her black boots.

Personality: Ash is a rebel. She never plays by the rules, never listens to others, and never thinks twice about her actions. She is often amused by others, and thinks low of anyone who falls short of her awesomeness. As you can probably tell, she's quite the arrogant, cocky, risk-taker. Never needed anyone else in life, as she basically raised herself, due to her irresponsible parents, who were partying all day and came home every night drunk. They often abused her, so she learned to grow up tough, like a fighter. And a fighter she is. Though she can get pretty mean at times, she'll usually kid around and makes jokes that seem hurtful, when she really had no intention of hurting anyone. She's really funny, always been the class clown, but never really connected with anyone. She's always pushing people that care about her away.

Powers (No more than 4): Ash can control fire. By that, I mean use it to her will by throwing fireballs at others, hiding in a flame, and burning everything. She can use invisibility, but only for short periods of time. Ash can transform herself into the likes of a wolf. Becoming an animal entitles her to faster running on four legs and the ability to see better into the night, just like any wolf. As a child, Ash has also suffered from very vivid dreams...almost so realistic and relevant to her life, that she was not convinced they were dreams at all. Later, after many years of intense research, she found out that she was having precognitions. What may seem like a cool, awesome power...isn't. When you know that these 'dreams' you have will come true very soon? Especially when a dream involves death. Because of these dreams, Ash sometimes suffers from paranoia and anxiety, though she will never reveal her fears to anyone.
*Note that one of your characters will kinda be like the leader of the Flock. They'll basically be like a parent to them. You'll have to be very active in order to be the leader. If you're interested, at the bottom of your phone, you can just say that you want to be it :3*

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Name: Wren (chosen because her names resemble those of a wren bird's.)

Description: Somewhere among the lines of a young Diana Agron. Wavy blonde hair that's carefully trimmed monthly, falling to around her chest. Her eyes are a bit narrow, a hazel color, a muddy mixture of green and brown. Wren keeps a pair of goggles around her neck, since she always complains about dirt and stuff getting into her eyes. Her wings are a dark brown at the top, slowly getting lighter until, finally, they're white. They're speckled with tan dots, expanding at a wingspan of about 11.5

Personality: Wren's choices are solely driven by her emotions. She doesn't really think things through, only thinks about how she's feeling right at that moment. Wren is an insanely protective and motherly person. She thinks of all of her friends as a sibling, or her children. It can be a bit annoying, some calling her clingy and possessive. Wren's an optimistic person, naturally, and is always trying to look on the brighter side of things. She has morals, and sticks to them. Stealing? Nope. Lying? Heck no. Wren is very mature for her age. At certain times, such as sleep-deprivation and hunger, Wren can become very temperamental and mood-swingy.

Powers (No more than 4): She was given incredible speed. Rather running or flying, Wren can do it at extreme speeds. All of her other powers, however, revolve around her mind. She can get small glimpses into the future, though anything more than an hour can give her immense headaches. Wren can listen into people's thoughts, typically only bits and pieces.

Name: Mako (chosen because of his.. abilities. Mako fish)

Description: Mako's hair is shaggy and rough, trimmed with a knife. A very light brown, it falls about to his jaw, just above his chin. His eyes are a dark blue, like the ocean at night. Mako is often made fun of by his sister, Wren, because his eyelashes are very thick and long, like a girl's. His wings are a very light tan, almost on the verge of white. The very tips, however, are dark brown.

Personality: Mako likes to consider himself a natural leader. Some say he's power hungry. Underneath that, Mako is very laid-back. He's a bit of a trouble maker, typically playing by his own rules. Mako always walks around with an expression on his face that just warns all adults "This one's trouble". They're not really wrong. He likes to act brave, typically around girls. A few things, such as mainly spiders, will cause him to cower instantly, practically jumping into someone's arms. For the most part, though, Mako will jump at the chance to impress someone.

Powers (No more than 4): Like his name suggest, Mako's power revolves around water. He was originally intended to be a mutt of fish and man, but that failed, and the scientists agreed to make him bird/man. However, his powers were still created with the intentions of a fish/man. He can control small amounts of water, forming it into different shapes, raising and lowering the temperature, etc. Mako moves at a higher speed in the water, compared to flying and walking. He can breathe underwater, as well.

(so are all of our characters going to be of the same 'flock'?
heheh and i made mako. you know what that means...?
love.)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 pm

((I guess so...at least until we get other roleplayers. and hehehehehh... I'll make a dude character soon too. (; ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 pm

((questionn;;
so, like, ash is basically just half dog/half human, right? she doesn't have wings, like the characters in maximum ride/my characters?? xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 pm

((what they seriously all need wings like what the what. Okay fine, Ash is...some wolf-bat thing with wings. Done. xD ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 pm

((well i think she's a little overpowered if she can transform into a wolf and yet still have wings. the wolf is supposed to be for the Erasers---the things that hunt down the flock and try to kill them. lol. i'd personally just stick with the fire powers and wings. if you're attached to the dog thing you can give her long nails and sharp teeth?????))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

((OH. Okay, don't wanna be an eraser lol. So yeah...Just wings. No wolfycrap. Whatever.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 am

((okiee. so like
i edited the main post so that they're all still in the Lab, meaning they're still being abused and stuff by the Scientists. just because i had no idea how to start it if they werent still stuck in there ehehe))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 am

((guess what?
i dont like wren. she's boring.
i realized i usually make 'rebellious' and 'tomboy' characters, so yeah. lets do this bby))

Name: Willow, or, Will.

Description: Will's hair is naturally a medium shade of brown. It's a bit wavy, with curls at the end. Since she's spent her fair amount of time outdoors at the School, training, her hair has lightening some, to the point the ends are almost a blond color. Her eyes are a light blue color, they don't quite catch anyone's attention, but if looked at closely, they are a decent shade of blue. Will's skin is a bit on the pale side.  Her wings are a pure white color, however the tips are speckled with a light shade of brown.

Personality: She's very much a girly girl. Will practically forced the Whitecoats to give her a hair-tie so she could actually do things with her hair. She enjoys fashion, though she's never had any chance to do anything with her own fashion, due to being, you know, trapped in a Lab. Most of her personality will be developed once, or if, they get out of the Lab. She can be very flirty and outgoing. Will doesn't quite think before doing, just dives right in. She can be very vain, and really does care about her appearance. Will refuses to enter the public eye without fixing her hair. She is a bit scattered sometimes, with a short attention span. Will socializes with just about anyone, and at the end of the day, is a very friendly girl. Her feelings can get hurt easily, considering she's a bit dramatic. It's hard for her to lie. Of course, she's able to tell some fibs, but otherwise, she really just can't blurt out a lie at the top of her head. Will, once out of the Lab, would definitely be one to follow trends. Dying your hair neon colors? Heck ya! Glasses? Screw up her eyesight right now! Braces? Punch her right in the mouth, please. She'd listen to all the 'trendy' music, and absolutely love gossip. Oh, and she's a bit of a ditz.

^unorganized personality, yay.

Powers: Will can sort of control people's emotions. She can make them feel a certain way, particularly love and happiness. Will can also influence thoughts. Sometimes, she gets very short little clips of someone's thoughts, and then shoves her own opinions into their own mind. Suddenly, that person's opinions change to Will's. That, my friend, is why Will is quite persuasive. 

**in the lab, she would wear the required uniform. once outside, she'd wear a varsity jacket with a t-shirt underneath and jeans, with a brown belt, as well as flats. hahahahhahha sdhfsdhfsdhfsd
**her theme song is 'wings' by little mix
**crap im having fun making this character
**she looks like zoella k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum