Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Which one sounds best EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Which one sounds best EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Which one sounds best EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Which one sounds best EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Which one sounds best EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Which one sounds best EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Which one sounds best EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Which one sounds best EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Which one sounds best EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Which one sounds best

Go down

Which one?

Which one sounds best I_vote_lcap0%Which one sounds best I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which one sounds best I_vote_lcap50%Which one sounds best I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which one sounds best I_vote_lcap50%Which one sounds best I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which one sounds best I_vote_lcap0%Which one sounds best I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2
Back

Which one sounds best Empty Which one sounds best

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

which of these roleplays sounds most interesting? please tell me which ones you'd join, which one's you wouldn't. note that these are just really short prompts.

disease wipes out anyone over age of 18.

1-- basically, it would be that a mentally-ill, mad guy decides he wants to take over the world. he has this scientifcally enhanced bomb that can instantly wipe out an entire city-- the city your character is trapped in. he has managed to kill every police officer, with the help of this 'crew'. nobody gets in, nobody gets out, unless they want him to blow up the city. your characters are basically trying to stop him and stuff with weapons and junk L: it would be more thought out when i post the topic.

2-- this is inspired by the 'maze runner'. i haven't read the books, but it's based off the wikipedia page, haha. your characters are trapped in a giant maze for the rest of their lives. hardly anyone dares to go out;; and you are only allowed out if the leader gives you permission. the government flies a helicopter over your maze once a week, dropping supplies for you and the rest of the teens/kids living in the maze. your characters dare to go out of the maze, determined to finally tear it down;; first having to take the government down. {more detailed description==google the maze runner}

3-- a disease has spread, wiping out anyone over the age of 18, only leaving a few million people in the world. when you turn 19, you instantly die, as if the disease keeps track of everyone's birth. everyone frantically gets into groups/teams, determined to survive. you raid stores, houses, etc, for supplies. abandoned cars, homes, farms, etc are scattered all about, just for your taking. who will survive in this world without parents, school, and all the necessities of life-- including food and shelter for everyone? it's up to you to rebuild a new world, get rid of the disease, and make a new way of life.

^^they would all be muchh more detailed, organized, and better. haha.

Back to top Go down

Which one sounds best Empty Re: Which one sounds best

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I find 3 really interesting (: They're all really good though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

thanks for voting (:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

I would say probably either the second or third one.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum