Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)

3 posters

Go down

Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  Empty Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 am

Thornclan resides in the marshlands that twolegs have no name for, and choose to stay out of most of the time. Instead of thick trees, it is filled with wetland trees and pine needles. There is little to no grass, the ground is mostly muddy and cool. The camp is protected by brambles, with a small opening for warriors to return to camp. They are known for Stealth, ferocity, and have a dark reputation. These cats are mainly arrogant, loyal, proud, aggressive, ambitious, and cold- hearted. Their prey mainly consists of frogs and reptiles with the occasional blackbird or mouse.

Clan Conditions:

Season: Leaf-Bare (Winter)
Dangers: There is much less prey than usual, less herbs, more sickness, and more snow/ice. Crossing ponds is a hazardous act, and often leads to falling in. Frogs are not often caught during this season.
Weather: The air has been frosty and bitter. The air and skies are covered in mist and heavy, grey clouds. The threat of snow and blizzards grow nearer, if it hasn't happened already.

Leader: Creekstar
Deputy: N/A (Open)
Medicine cat: N/A (open)

Join Form Information

Name: Dont give your cat a name like "candlewick" or something "human-like." Cats, especially warriors, wouldnt know what a Car, candle, etc. is. Make the name relevant to the cat.

Past names: Ex: (Willowkit -> Willowpaw -> Willowshine ) Kit being a baby, Paw meaning theyre an apprentice, still learning skills needed for being a warrior, (Ending prefix) meaning that they are a warrior of the clan and have been taught all they need to know for being a warrior.

Clan: Pineclan or Thornclan (Pineclan forms are posted in this topic.)

Mate: Medicine cats do not have mates. Their clan must come before all others. Dont have graphic mate roleplays. You may have them walk into the forest with their tails twined, have them sit next to each other, etc. But no sex scenes.

Rank: Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat, warrior, apprentice, Queen, kit, or elder.

Appearance: How they look. Keep it realistic please. No "Sparkling purple and blue eyes and pink stripes." The occasional *lightly* colored marking is alright, as in maybe a small light blue star on their leg, but no neons or intense colors. Leaders may have a small star somewhere on their body.

Personality: How your character acts/behaves. Please dont fill this rp with "evil" cats. We arent looking for a clan full of traitors. You may have a character that doesnt enjoy following the leader's decisions on occasion, but if you are to have your character turn traitor then you should ask me/the leader of this clan about it. there are NO insane characters. These have only caused problems in the past, sorry.

Starting Age: (For now) you can start off as a warrior, elder, or apprentice. Warriors are especially needed, please dont fill the forms with kits and apprentices. I will choose the deputy/leader, submit a form if you want to be one of those two. this is not first come first serve.

Cats do NOT have powers. They cannot read minds, win every battle, or hear and see far places. This is not the series. Prophecies will be a "once in a blue moon" sort of thing. I will ask you if you want your character in a prophecy or not.

Example of entry form in comments.

Rules:

-Don't post one worded/sentenced rp posts. It's hard to reply to one rp to work off of.
-Don't get too graphic with scenes.. death scenes are alright, as long as you dont make your cat go "insane" and start slicing everyones throats open like its no problem.
-Your cat is not magical, they cannot win every fight.
-Dont harass others on this roleplay, if you have an argument to pick with someone, take it outside this roleplay and into private messaging.
-Listen to leaders/medicine cats/ deputies/ mods.
-Use proper english. Please. No "Homestuck, internet, or text talk." its easier on the eyes.
- Three cats maximum.
-Three strikes and your cat will either be killed, or you will be kicked out of the roleplay all together.

Warrior Cat language/name/other guide.: (Coming soon)

If you have questions ask me.

Olivia The Pig
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)  Empty Re: Thornclan~(Warriors roleplay)

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:30 am

Name: Creekstar

Past names: Creekkit, Creekpaw, Creekface

Clan: Thornclan

Mate:N/A

Appearance: Short-Pelted, dark tabby tom with greenish-yellow eyes and six toes on his left front paw. He has a right torn ear and a slight limp in his step. He is not a very pretty sight, but is aware of this and uses this to intimidate others.

Personality: Ambitious/Greedy. He is always trying to fight for that last bit of territory with Pineclan. He has reason to, however, seeing that Thornclan territory has such little prey and herbs.
He often takes his word above others when it comes to harsh decisions. However, he will trust the medicine cat's word the most when it comes to these situations

Starting Age: 23 moons. (about two years.)

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

Join Form Information

Name: FireClaw

Past names: Firekit, Firepaw

Clan: Thornclan I guess o-o

Mate: No one. xD

Appearance: Fireclaw is a dark crimson red. Her eyes are dirty yellow. She has black ears and a black tail with black paws. She has a black nose.

Personality: Fireclaw, before joining the clan, was a rebel. She was direspectful, hateful, and deceiving. Only over her years of training was she able to conquer her negative emotions and become the strong warrior she is today. Fireclaw is a hard worker, always trying doing her best. She believes in never leaving a teammate behind, and is always looking forward to the future. She can be quite a bit stubborn at times.

Starting Age: A year and a half
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Accepted o:

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:46 pm

((Okay thanks. So, what should our first post be??))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 am

((I got it man, btw my spacebar has shit under it, so if there are some mixed words in there thats why o-o ))

Creekstar laid down on highstone watching the dawn patrol assemble as rowdy kits bounced around them. He watched as a queen herded her kits back into the nursery, scolding them about how they'll catch a cold in the cold weather ofleaf-bare.

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm

FireClaw sat atop a grassy hill, gazing out at the other cats in her clan. She picked and played with the grass, thinking hard. She looked over to see another cat from her clan on top of a stone. She sighed and turned back to the grass in her hands, thinking hard about absolutely nothing. She wondered when she'd ever get to go on another mission.

((am I doing this right? xD I've never role-played as a cat before...especially not a warrior cat. .__. ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Creekstar shuddered as a cold wind rustled his fur, looking down at the shrinking fresh kill pile. He called together a hunting patrol in hopes of finding some sort of prey to eat.
"Fireclaw, go wake up Silverstreak and come with me. We're going to hunt near Horseplace and see what we can bring back. Even in leaf-bare horseplace never seems to be completely empty.."

Last edited by Olivia The Pig on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Name: Silverstreak

Past names: Silverkit, Silverpaw.

Clan: Thornclan

Mate: None yet~?

Appearance: Silverstreak's pelt is the same color for which she is named, silver. It is not so much as a dazzling, glowing silver, more of a very light gray. Her stomach is white, and tends to get dirtied up with mud and grass shavings. Silverstreak's tail has a simple darker gray marking--just a plain stripe or line running down it, coming to a short when a small tuft of white begins. Her eyes are a deep blue color, almost like the color of dawn.

Personality: Nobody really knows where Silver comes from, or what she does. She keeps to herself, often watching the clan from a rock. Silver doesn't get along well with others, and the few times she interacts with other cats, she becomes infuriated and begins a fight. She works best on her own where nobody can bother her, and when she is free to make her own decisions. Silver doesn't necessarily respect other cat's opinions, which tends to get her in a bit of trouble. She has learned to bite her tongue and keep her rude sayings to herself, but other times, Silver can't help but run her mouth. In the end, Silverstreak will become your friend, but only if you are a follower, and respect her decisions.
Starting Age: (For now) 19 moons.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 pm

"Sure thing, Sir." Fireclaw nodded, and turned off to find Silverstreak's tent. "Wake up!~" She called in a singsong-ish voice, stepping into the tent. She waited a few minutes before snapping, "I said, wake up! We're going to go hunting down by the Horseplace." Hoping that did the trick.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Silverstreak calmly opened her navy blue eyes, blinking the sleep out of them. "Hello, Fireclaw." She muttered, recognizing the somewhat annoying and highpitched voice. Silverstreak heaved herself up, stretching forward onto her front legs. "Who is in charge of the hunting?" She only acted under several leader's commands, and the rest, Silverstreak would find an excuse not to do orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

"Creekstar, most likely." She rolled her eyes. "He is the leader after all." She turned and walked out of the tent. She cracked her knuckles and flicked her tail, heading back up towards Creekstar.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

OMG!! I WROTE A WHOLE BOOK OF MY FAN FICTION OF WARRIORS!!!!

Do you want me to post it? I have A LOT of awesome warrior names!

oh em gee oh em gee ooh em geeeee

I'M GOING TO JOIN! O:<

Name: Shadowheart.

Past names: Shadowkit, Shadowpaw,

Clan: ThornClan

Mate: forever alone x_x

Appearance: Somewhat bulky black tom with a patch of white fur on his chest.

Personality: A bit arrogant and extremely defensive and always ready to get into a fight, but can be very funny and a valued friend. Shadowheart never stays on one side forever, since one side's views will always change over time. He sides with who he think is right no matter the consequence and is never scared to speak his mind.

History: Shadowheart used to be a warrior, so he has fighting abilities, but would rather be a medicine cat.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:25 am

Accepted o:

O girl i knew thered be warriors fans somewhere on here xD

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:38 am

Creekstar waited near the hole in the bramble wall, seeing there was no other way out of camp without getting prodded by thorns. He flicked the tip of his tail as the two warriors headed back towards him.
"Took you long enough," he huffed. "Now lets hurry before your bickering scares all the prey away." Creekstar flicked his ear in annoyance and padded out of camp towards Horseplace.

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down