Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
george zimmerman EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
george zimmerman EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
george zimmerman EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
george zimmerman EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
george zimmerman EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
george zimmerman EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
george zimmerman EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
george zimmerman EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
george zimmerman EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

george zimmerman

2 posters

Go down

george zimmerman Empty george zimmerman

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 pm

yeah so if you watched the news, youd know that george zimmerman was found

not guilty.

um so what are your thoughts on this?? did you hope he'd be guilty, or innocent?

heres a shortened version of what happened if you havent watched the news;;
basically, george zimmerman was following a teenager who was 17. the teenager wasn't really in 'gangs', but he was basically a 'wanna-be'. he wanted to be all tough and strong, so he usually acted like one. the teenager was walking around with his hood up, exploring his neighborhood. george zimmerman got out of his car and was walking towards the teen. the teen freaked out, but because he was, you know, a wanna-be gang member, he attacked george zimmerman. then george zimmerman got out a gun, shot him, and he was pronounced dead (obviously). some people say zimmerman did it out of 'self-defense-' but idk. . .

i personally think zimmerman should of been guilty. Y:

Back to top Go down

george zimmerman Empty Re: george zimmerman

Post by jess Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh I just had a conversation about these type of situations just weeks ago.
Someone had pointed out that self defense is protecting yourself, not doing anything over the top to purposefully harm the attacker.
I gave an example of how...if someone punched you on the streets, you could punch back. (Speaking of this, I don't wanna brag, but my grandpa was recently attacked and he heard two hits...him punching the dude, and the dude hitting the ground. Guess this ends all the 'my dad can beat up your dad' stuff. My GRANDPA can beat up your dad, right right.) But an example of an unfair self defense, therefore, illegal self defense would be someone hits you, and you pull a gun and shoot them.
Big no no right there. That's why you take martial arts, so you don't have to wuss out and use a gun.

Imo, guilty guilty guilty. It's scary that our justice system lets guts like that go free.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:49 am

The thing is, with all these shows like CSI and stuff, the jury and the judge want solid proof. They want something presented right in front of them, so it's hard for the prosecutors to prove that this guy is guilty.

First Kasey Anthony, now this dude..

Zimmerman is this short, fat guy, so I suppose he wouldn't of had much of a chance anyway against the teenager attacking him. Still, like you said, self-defense shouldn't be killing someone. L:

Aha, your grandpa sounds pretty cool. My dad was a football player and can beat anyone at arm wrestling if that counts for anything xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:The thing is, with all these shows like CSI and stuff, the jury and the judge want solid proof. They want something presented right in front of them, so it's hard for the prosecutors to prove that this guy is guilty.

True, true. But really, use common sense people. A teenager attacked this guy, and then some random person shot the teen out of nowhere? I know this world is screwed up, but really?
Ever imagine what the world would be like if everyone told the truth...guilty people admitted their crimes...people actually trusted each other?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStar Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 am

The prosecutors were lazy and didn't bring good evidence, that's why he was seen as not guilty. If I was there, I would've stood up, and just dissed on the jury, the prosecutors, the judge, and then cuss out Zimmerman before the cops would take me.

And maybe go ninja on those cops.
ShadowStar
ShadowStar
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum