Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
around teh world EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
around teh world EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
around teh world EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
around teh world EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
around teh world EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
around teh world EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
around teh world EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
around teh world EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
around teh world EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

around teh world

4 posters

Go down

around teh world Empty around teh world

Post by Like.A.Boss Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 am

story; you iz a lucky contestant, who has won a trip around the world. little do you know, this contestant was a huge scam, and tehre is a murderer among the chosen ones. and what else would be a more terrifying nightmare than to be trapped, on a plane, cruise ship, or train [which is what youll be traveling in, switching at various spots] with a murderer.
you try to escape but the travel attendants are serious, almost robotic, as they refuse your request to leave at all costs. obviously, something is going on. but you do not know there is a murderer, until you figure it out at the various stops you take, where there are hints, not purposefully put there.

rules; Use the most elegant and proper of grammar, as I so wonderfully do at all times. For the good Lord, you guys, do you not have any self respect?
keep violence to a minimum please. the travel attendants will not accept it.
romance often ends,,,in murder. kiss and diss at your own risk. Wink [to a minimum btw]
follow all j4t's rules,,,duh.
i will roleplay as the travel attendants and any extra characters i choose to add along the way.
pm me if you wanna be the murderer and i'll consider.

form;
name;
age;
ethnicity;
personality;
looks;
background;
thoughts on the dream vacation;
what people love about you;
what makes you suspicious;

have fun lovelys
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

around teh world Empty Re: around teh world

Post by Like.A.Boss Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

form;
name; Zan Kippan
age; 64
ethnicity; Chinese
personality; zan kippan has always believed in his life motto 'no one should be alone, no one should live alone, no one should die alone'. most ironically, he lives alone, in the middle of no where. he's a huge team player, always cares for the best of others. a bit confused most of the time, always behind the others thinking train. he's definitely not the whitest pair of underwear in the drawer. zan never leaves a man behind, as he served in the military years ago.
looks; zan has wispy salt&pepper hair, growing above his ears and around the back of his head. he wears glasses, and has a cheerful smile. a cute smile, the cute kinda way that only senior citizens can be. <33 he has smile wrinkles. usually he's seen wearing striped button shirts, a scratchy jacket, and plaid jeans. however he never changes his high heel shoes,,,just kidding. XD he wears moccasins.
background; zan has little to no memory of his background. he only remembers big events,,,like the first time he caught a butterfly, or when he served in the army, or watching his kids move off to college, or the saddest of all,,,the death of his beloved wife, Xia.
thoughts on the dream vacation; Zan,at first, was a little resistant to leave his house in the middle of nowhere. he hadnt even bought one of the mysterious Dream Vacation cards, as there were no stores around. he had found it on his front porch, under his lazy cat, Pewdles.
what people love about you; zan, like most elders, is a seriously sweet, lovable guy. he's always got a good story to tell, always happy for any company, and loves people. generally a good guy.
what makes you suspicious; with a mysterious, forgotten background, no one knows what is going through the confused man's head. he will also only write in Chinese. that goes for his letters, his grocery list [and then he remembers there is no grocery store], and any random notes. he sometimes doesn't answer people. when they call it to his attention, he waves it off as lack of hearing. he has been caught many times reading an ancient Chinese book, written by none other than Zan Kippan.
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 am

kISS AND DISS OMG
yOURE GONNA ROLEPLAY AS A 64 YEAR OLD i dont even omg im questioning everything i know about you. am i supposed to make a teenage character now or a senior citizen omg

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm so joining this.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

form;

name; Reagan Keegler

age; 16

ethnicity; Scottish

personality; Reagan is a rough and tough, extreme tomboy. She has not a feminine quality in her. She's very adventurous, always up for a challenge. She easily gets herself into fights, and spends a lot of time alone out in the woods. She loves hunting, fishing, and getting into trouble. She'll do whatever it takes to get out alive.

looks; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Except a more younger face like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

background; Reagan wasn't always the tough tomboy that she is. She used to be a sweet little girl, who's room was pink with lollipop stickers everywhere, and she would spend day after day dressing up like a princess and playing with her Barbies. That was, until, her parents were murdered brutally in the night. Some creep had broken into her home, and killed them. Why they left her, she did not know. They didn't leave her without making their mark, however, and cut an X into her right arm. A scar forever marking her.
She was sent to live with her mean uncle, whom she had heard strangled his wife. She feared the man, as he easily broke her childish spirit and made her into the tough girl she is today. He was completely closed off to his emotions, not caring for anyone but himself. Reagan quickly took on her uncle's character, and learned to fend for herself at a very young age.

thoughts on the dream vacation; Reagan is excited to get out and explore. She's determined to find the most death-defying, thrill filled excursions to go on as she can. However, she is not excited that she has to go with her uncle. She wants to go on this adventure to find adrenaline...not to make friends.

what people love about you; Reagan is always up for fun. She has a really lovable spirit, always cracking jokes, being a smart alek. She's very clever in her ways, and that makes people admire her.

what makes you suspicious; Reagan keeps to herself all the time, and doesn't do anything to benefit others, unless she gets something out of it as well. She's good with people, but almost never interacts with others, unless she really has to.

form;
name; Kennan Grant Keegler (otherwise known as Ol' Ken'Grant)
age; 46
ethnicity; Scottish
personality; Grant is a gruff, mean guy
looks;
background;

((I'll finish the second form soon.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:27 pm

we gon do dis or what
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 pm

*knock knock knock*
Zan gasped for breath as he got up from his rickety rockin chair in the middle of watching 'the real housewives of south east Asia'. "Herro,,?" He asked in his muffled, cartoonish voice to the face behind the screen door.

"Hello.' A robotic sounding girl voice said clearly. "Are. You. Zan. Kippan?' Shaking his hed he replied, 'Dan Carri-bean? Shorry u've got ter wong numberw,,," the mysterious metallic sounding lady smiled her flawless smile and shook her blond hair out of the ponytail. Opening the screem she plantwd a kiss on Zan's cheek and said "but zan - we need you - I need you,," she whinked at him but to no avail. 'Rook miss, for what is it that you need me?" [YODA LOLOLOLOLOL]

'Why, the journey around the world of course! The coptor's already here.. .. we just need you to get on board." Zan tickled his little chin thinking "whatdya say,,,captainmm?"

Minutes later, zan was all packed for his adventure. As he was leaving his little cabin house he stopped to pet his lazy cat Pewdles. 'Goodbye Pewdypie.,,br nice to mama." "Um what is that??!' The travel attendant asked Zan. He grinned a toothy grin and said 'my kitty Pewdles. He never leaves this spot lazy cat" he chuckled and got on the helicopter. The attendant glanced at the cat. One eye socket was hollowed out, some teeth were missing, and flies were surrounding it. "Uhm,., Zanny dear? Are you positive this feline is even still alive,.?"
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 pm

name; Marvolo Arimora

age; 21

ethnicity; British

personality; This man is your average geek. Only he has taken it one step further. He always carries his sword around and speaks with an air of curiosity. He has never made a complete decision in his life and is usually alone for nobody likes a geek nowadays. He has invented things like the bread boat and rocket boots that run on air. He is quiet, but observant. He is only going on this trip because his Mom thinks it best to get outside once a year.

looks; Wire rimmed glasses, Dark purple eyes, Black hair, a go-T, and seems to always wear a cloak.
Has a pouch that has been known to carry the most unusual things.

background; He got a degree in technology and robotics. He has lived alone in his Mom's basement.
He has never dated or felt any special connections with anybody.

thoughts on the dream vacation; Wishes he was back in his room, but hopes to see a flobberhorned Snorkake

What people love about you; Wut ._.

what makes you suspicious; Hasn't noticed anything
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:37 pm

forever crying when reading this rp om fg

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:02 am

"rickety rockin chair"
ohmygod
im crying what is this omg
Papa Pig
Papa Pig
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

form; George Obama
name; George Obama
age; 42
ethnicity; American.
personality; George is a proud patriot. He's loud, proud, and tough. George is a riot to be around, and often likes to play the 'tough-guy' act around strangers, then suddenly burst out laughing and put them in a headlock, ruffling their heads. George hates other people's opinions. You ain't American? George ain't your pal.
looks; George has a bald, shiny, smooth head. He shaves his hair, since he thinks hair is for commies. Da mn commies. George's eyes are a bright green color, with little smile wrinkles. He has a thin beard that starts under his nose and frames his mouth to his chin. Beerbelly, 6'3, muscular arms. George has a pouch full of those poppers you thro at the ground on the 4th of July. The pouch has the American flag on it. He also carries sparklers in the pouch, with a lighter. George has a pistol, as well, which he keeps with him.
background; George was raised in Texas as an All-American boy. He was on the football team, Quarterback, and later served in the Army when he turned 30. He decided to stay back in Texas once he was 35, where he remains. George works on the gun-range, still.
thoughts on the dream vacation; "I'm gonna get to meet some commies will travelin' with fellow Americans. Why not?"
what people love about you; Humor, his sense of pride, his stunning looks.
what makes you suspicious; His insane amount of pride for 'Merica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:19 am

name; Muhammad, but goes by HArold
age; 37
ethnicity; Middle eastern
personality;
looks; Harold wears
background; Harold works in the US. He is apart of the Geek Squad in Best Buy. Harold does not really know how to work with technology- he just googles what to do.

#hashtag ill finish this tomorrow
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:37 pm

sCREECHING MUHAMMAD AND GEORGE