Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T?

Go down

If YOU were the Administrator of J4T, what changes would you make?

Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_lcap0%Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_lcap0%Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_lcap50%Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_lcap50%Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2
Back

Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? Empty Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T?

Post by jess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Title says it all, share what you would change. Smile
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? Empty Re: Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

*I might delete members who only posted, like, once and never came on again.

*Change the background and layout.

*Delete/change the name of some sections of the forum, as well as fix up the groups. (the groups are mods, chatbox moderators, etc, right?)

c:

Back to top Go down

Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T? Empty Re: Weekly Poll :-: If YOU were the Administrator, what changes would you make to J4T?

Post by jess Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:*I might delete members who only posted, like, once and never came on again.
I would do this, but hey, it makes us have a big number of members. Even...if...they...never come on. xD

Taylor:3 wrote:*Change the background and layout.
To what, exactly?

Taylor:3 wrote:*Delete/change the name of some sections of the forum, as well as fix up the groups. (the groups are mods, chatbox moderators, etc, right?)

c:
I'm currently fixing up the groups (to answer your question, yes). What specifically would you fix up with them? Also, which sections? c: I'm not in anyway annoyed at your comments, I truly want to know. The purpose of these polls is so that I can improve J4T to the best it can be.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Background and layout: I mentioned it in the Halloween Contest thing (:

Groups: Well, I think some of them don't really have a purpose. I would do:

Admins
Moderators
Graphic Artists
Roleplay Moderators
Chatbox Moderators
Members (maybe rename it to Teens?)

I also had this idea that maybe once you get a certain number of posts, you move up a rank. There could be like.. Bronze Teens (100) Silver Teens (200) Gold Teens (300 posts).. So on, and so on. We could stick to colors;; bronze, gold, silver, lavender, whatever idek.

Maybe the colors of the ranks should be changed too? Sometimes all the neon and weird colors just really clash with the layout of the site. For fall/halloween: Purple, Gray, Black, Orange, White, Yellow.

Sections:
Remember all those banners I made for the sections? I only made them for the sections I think we should keep. Essentially, I think we could also combine some sections. For example, we have a lot of the same sections, if you get what I mean.

Feelings (vent), Blechh Stuff, and Seriousness all fall under the same category. We can keep Feelings and place it under Teen Talk. Looking at the sections I didn't make banners for, most of them have 0 or a few posts.

This is really hard to explain >_< I'm a hands-on person, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Nice suggestions Surprised
I would quote your message, but I'll on my phone, so I'll try to answer you best I can.

Okay, I really like the changing Members to Teens. I know some of them are pointless, and if you're referring to the Trees and Comedians...*sigh*...I am too. xD but I think it adds character I guess...plus, Johnny would be crushed if I deprived him of his Comic badge...Tim would be upset to not be a tree too. He wouldn't be able to use that ridiculous gif anymore. xD

I love the idea of bronze, silver, and gold teens!! c: how about if when you start out, you're a Red. Then orange, yellow, green...and it goes up the rainbow. (I like rainbows, okay) then when you reach purple...you're Bronze?

I would change the group colors, but its easier just to change the site colors until they match up. Sometimes it'll be crappy and sometimes it'll be good.

About the sections, I am currently switching them around. I was even wondering if you'd make a couple more, for some newer categories. I can't guarantee I'll get rid or combine all of them, but I'll see what I can do. :3

Again, thanks for your suggestions!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum