Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
the last of us// EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
the last of us// EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
the last of us// EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
the last of us// EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
the last of us// EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
the last of us// EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
the last of us// EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
the last of us// EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
the last of us// EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

the last of us//

3 posters

Go down

the last of us// Empty the last of us//

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 am

PLOT
It has happened. The day many considered impossible, while some saw coming. The apocalypse, the end of the world, has hit. The dead are alive, as bloodthirsty creatures. Those who die come back as zombies.

Mankind as we know it is crumbling. Brother have turned on brother, neighbor on neighbor. It has turned into an every-man-for-himself situation. Children are wandering alone for hours, then killed and turned into a biter.

Groups? Please. The few who have decided to team up always fail. Murder, dictators, robberies.. That's all that comes from 'groups'.

Most stores or shelters have either been raided to the bone, or infested with biters.

Nobody knows how this started. Virus? God? Who the hell knows? All we know is: you've gotta survive. And it's up to you to do that.

FORM
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Background:
Location (State/County):
Other:

Good luck to ya.

Back to top Go down

the last of us// Empty Re: the last of us//

Post by jess Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

FORM
Name: Cashmere (Cash) Brown

Looks: Cashmere has lovely, deep brown curls that fall to just above her shoulders.
the last of us// Long-brown-curly-hair-view-2

Personality: Cash is never open with anyone. Ever. Not even her little (and annoying) brother. She's often thought of as the quiet and shy girl, but in reality, she's far from it. Get to know her (which is a very unlikely accomplishment) and you'll find that she has a brave personality, ready to take whatever comes to her, and has a sense of humor as well. She's not in touch with her feelings at all, and rarely ever sheds a tear or shows her anger.

Weapons: Sword and a dagger.

Background: Everything has always gone wrong in life, for Cash. The worst was, at the start of the apocalypse, when she and her little brother witnessed both parents become undead. After that, she took her brother, jumped in the family car, and drove them as far as she could take them on a full tank. She hadn't even gotten her license yet. They finally ended up lost somewhere...in a deserted looking area. But didn't everywhere look deserted now?

Location (State/County): Unknown to them / somewhere in the USA

Other: Though she'll never show it, Cash loves her little brother more than anything.

FORM
Name: Conrad Brown

Looks:
the last of us// Long-boys-side-swept-bangs

Personality: Conrad seems like a sweet little boy, pulling you in with that adorably innocent face of his...and then BAM. The Spawn of Satan, as his older sister calls him, is off with your favorite necklace/wristwatch/purse. This kid's hands were made for swiping. When he's not practicing his thieving skills, he's breaking the number one rule of being a kid. He's playing with fire. Born a pyromaniac, Conrad has always had an absurd obsession with fire, and has learned to use it to his advantage.

Weapons: Bow and fire arrows.

Background: see his sister

Location (State/County): Unknown

Other: Conrad has a pet dog named Buzz idk

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Name: Peyton Dixon
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always wears a silver heart-shaped necklace).
Personality: Peyton is a generally shy and soft-spoken girl. She speaks with a voice close to a whisper. Peyton hates to see others cry, and values kindness greatly. She tries to be nice to everyone, equipped with a high patience and tolerance for others. If she sees any fighting, she'd gladly dive into it to stop it. It's very rare to see Peyton raise her voice. She's never shouted at any point in her life. When someone is really just bringing down her opinions, she might step up and say something, but definitely wouldn't shout.  Peyton has a soft soft for little kids, and would dive in front of them to protect one from a biter.
Weapons: She uses a simple bow and arrow strapped to her back. Peyton has a machete on her belt, due to pestering from her brother that she needs more protection.
Background: Peyton had a generally happy life before the apocalpyse. She grew up in Georgia on a farm---very much a southern girl. Peyton would hunt, ride horses, fish, drink sweet tea, the whole Southern deal. That's why her and her family outlived a lot of the population. They were generally safe on their farm, growing and hunting food, taking out what little biters came their way. And then the herd found them. At least a thousand biters. Her parents sacrificed themselves to save their children, and Peyton and Ryder escaped on two horses, with a bow, a few knives, and two guns.
Location (State/County): Georgia, United States. They live mostly up in the trees.
Other:

Name: Ryder Dixon
Looks: the last of us// Tumblr_m3sdmsHRtK1ruohijo1_500
Personality: Unlike his sister, Ryder is confident, loud, and outgoing. He's a proud Southern boy, not afraid to act like a total redneck. Ryder has a short temper and likes to get violent.
Weapons: He has two pistols on his belt from the farm, but mainly uses his hatchet that he picked up from a hardware store.
Background: ---see Peyton's---. He was very popular in school;; Star Quarterback, Prom King.. yooo
Location (State/County): ---see Peyton---
Other:

Last edited by taylor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 pm

oh oh and your accepted
hugs you// thank you for joining honey boo

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:oh oh and your accepted
hugs you// thank you for joining honey boo
((Yeah yeah yeah... Well I knew if I didn't hurry up and write the form I'd never do it. So ya, your welcome.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Name: Juliana Kendrick

Looks: the last of us// Curly-blonde-hairOf course, her hair is actually naturally straight and her skin is nowhere near that tan and flawless. Her 'daily look' is only done after hours of makeup and hair in the morning.

Personality: Juliana is, frankly, your stereotypical California girl. She was always the popular girl at school, always wearing the latest designer clothes and trends. Juliana is incredibly proud of everything she does and says, and is known to brag and be quite self-centered. Juliana is very flirty, not afraid to get 'touchy' with people early on. She has her moments where she really is like the Mean girls you see on TV (As in, she does make fun of some people behind their backs, gossip, etc), however, despite this, Juliana can be very caring with her friends. Would she do anything for them? Heck no. But she does genuinely care about friends (key word: friends. People she doesn't know? Juliana couldn't care less), and her family. Howeverrrr, Juliana cares about herself more. If it meant saving her or a friend, she'd choose herself in a heartbeat. "Anything to survive, right? Nothing personal."

Weapons: Due to her flexibility, swiftness, and speed, Juliana is relatively good with hand-to-hand combat. Of course, she can't exactly punch a zombie to death without a higher risk of being bitten, can she? Juliana has three knives---one on each side of her belt, and one in a sheath in her boot. The blades are long and light. Juliana really doesn't fight much, though. She typically does the whole 'run' when she sees a biter thing.

Background: Juliana was, well, spoiled as a girl. She grew up in a great neighborhood in California, near the beach. Her dad was an Actor, and her mom was a stay-at-home mom, an ex beauty-pageant-director (she was in charge of the pageants). She was definitely mommy's little girl. They did makeup, hair, gossiped, shopped. . . Juliana did gymnastics at a very young age, then did cheer when she arrived in middle school. She was always the flyer, always the captain, always the one who wowed people the most. When the apocalypse hit California, Juliana was at a football game. She was in the middle of her half-time-routine when there was a scream from the audience. The biters had arrived and taken their first victim. Most of the football team survived, and they took the cheerleaders with them. Most people thought it was a big joke--the Drama club or something. But then Juliana and the Cheer Squad watched as Nelson, the school nerd, turned into a biter after being bit. Then she knew something was up. Her boyfriend, James, and the rest of the Football team left in a panic with a few other Cheerleaders. They were actually able to live in Juliana's house for a while, with Juliana's parents. They were all convinced the biters wouldn't come near the beach, where Juliana's house was. Wrong. Just a few days after the attack at the field, a group of biters came. They were able to fight back of course, but they never hit the right spot. Biters had to be killed by a head-shot;;; they were always aiming for the heart, the stomach, everywhere 'cept the place they needed. James, Juliana, James' friend Brendon, and another Cheerleader, Brianna, made it out. Only a few were actually killed in the attack, while most of the others fleed without waiting for everyone else. The four of them stuck to rooftops. They would hide behind the satellites, chimneys, anything. . On a supply run performed by James and Brendon, Brendon was bitten and killed. Brianna decided to leave the group, once the remaining three ran into another pack of highschoolers from their old school. From then on, it was just Juliana and James.

Location (State/County): California.

Other: no go awayyy

Name: James Bolton
Looks: the last of us// Imageso sexy
Personality: James likes to consider himself a total badass. He's convinced he's the best at everything. James considers men the superior species, and definitely likes to show off in front of girls. He loves acting protective around girls. Due to his sexayyy looks, his little act works. James isn't quite as self-centered as Juliana, though, he does take great pride in his looks. He acts tough, but at the end of the day, if there's a bug on the wall, he'll call for his dad to come squish it.

Weapons: James prefers to use a rifle that he found in Juliana's house, though, to make less noise, he also uses a baseball bat.

Background: Like his girlfriend, he comes from a wealthy and comfortable family. No troubles whatsoever. Always Mr Popular, always the one all the girls talked about. In highschool, he was the star quarterback. Grades didn't matter---it was all about sports. And then the apocalypse hit.. ---Read Juliana's k--

Location (State/County): Californiaaa

Other: juliana is a b-word
Papa Pig
Papa Pig
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:20 pm

wOW PAPA SUCH GOOD FORMS 4 U WOW ACCEPTEDD

Name: After the Apocalypse happened, he goes by Fulton. No last name. No middle name. Just Fulton.
Looks: Fulton has short brown hair, with slanted and choppy bangs that only cover a few centimeters of his forehead. He has squinted bright blue eyes that seem out of place with the rest of his 'rebel-like' structure. All of Fulton's features are a bit scrunched up. Has stubble on his chin. He always wears a leather jacket and a plain t-shirt, along with jeans, cowboy boots, a belt (with his guns and knives) and a cowboy hat. For whatever reason, he also wears a chain necklace with a pink bow. He keeps the bow tucked into his shirt, and if anyone makes fun of him for it... Oh, you'll regret that. (I guess he looks sorta like Norman Reedus)
Personality: Fulton takes life easy. He gives absolutely no "craps" about anything. Fulton thinks you have to take off steam during the Zombie Apocalypse, and he does so by smashing random things at random times. Fulton has turned into something of a badass. He's always been a redneck, always hunted and such, so the apocalpyse was really just a step-up in life for him.
Weapons: He has a big bag full of guns that he puts in the back of his truck (in the backseat, easy to reach). Fulton uses whatever's closest. Hands? Sure. A guitar? Sure. His weapon of choice, though, is a baseball bat or a crowbar.
Background: Like I said, Fulton's a complete redneck. Born and raised in Fulton County, Georgia. He learned to hunt and fish at an early age. Fulton married at the age of 24, and had a daughter, Melissa. His wife and daughter were killed during the apocalypse, after Fulton returned from a hunting trip. He entered his house and he saw two biters, one biting his wife, one biting Melissa. That's when he turned into a badass. He developed an incredible hatred for biters. Fulton killed the biters without hesitation, not even bothering to think "Hey, this could all just be a joke", just grabbed the knife he had used to hunt and stabbed them. He buried his family in the backyard. The pink hair bow on his necklace belonged to his daughter, and she seemed to always be wearing it. The ring on his right ring finger is his wife's. That was all he took from their bodies to remember them. Fulton, like I said, was an avid hunter, and therefore had a relatively big supply of weapons. He grabbed them all and threw 'em into a bag. Fulton grabbed as much food, water, and matches he could fit into five backpacks. He threw the bags into his black pickup truck and drove off. Fulton doesn't "stay" anywhere. He travels where he wants, takes out most of the biters there, relaxes for a day, then moves, and repeats. Fulton usually kills the zombies in rather odd ways. He'll blow a whistle, attract the zombies, and then go on a rampage to kill them all. There was something missing about his life, though. . . See, Fulton always had a weak spot for Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownies. He loved them. Craved them. Every store he checked during the apocalypse never has those freaking brownies. Fulton's main goal in this whole thing is simple: Find and enjoy a Cosmic Brownie.
Location (State/County): Somewhere in Georgia.
Other: He doesn't call people by their names. Asks them where they're from, then calls them that. He doesn't even ask them what their name is. Fulton thinks it's flat out useless, names are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 am

Fulton.

I eased my foot onto the brake, coming to a stop in front of the grocery store. Eyes narrowed, I placed the car in park, taking the keys out of the ignition and jamming them into my pockets. I reached over to the passenger seat, digging around in my bag.

I took out a crossbow and banjo from an abandoned camp. Making sure there were plenty of arrows, I slung the bow over my shoulder, gripping the banjo in my hand.

Clearing my throat, I stepped out of the car, walking towards the door. I nudged the door open with my foot, stepping inside. The grocery store was quiet. Some shelves were knocked over, the canned-food  shelves especially empty.

I stood with my feet planted firmly on the ground. Smirking, I played a few notes on the banjo. Then I began to sing.

"When the work's all done and the sun's settin' low, I pull out my fiddle and I rosin' up the bow, The kids are asleep so I keep it kinda low. Thank God I'm a country boy!" I tap my foot to the beat, strumming and singing as loud as I can.

There's a few muffled groans and footsteps. "Well I wouldn't trade my life for diamonds or jewels I never was one of them money hungry fools I'd rather have my fiddle and my farmin' tools. Thank God I'm a country boy."

Yeah, city folk drivin' in a black limousine. A lotta sad people thinkin' that's a mighty keen. . Son, let me tell ya now exactly what I mean
. . I thank God I'm a country boy!"

"My daddy taught me young how to hunt and how to whittle. He taught me how to work and play a tune on the fiddle. Taught me how to love and how to give just a little.  ."

I drop the banjo the ground, replacing it with my crossbow. Laughing like a maniac, I shoot the first arrow, the tip lodging itself into the forehead of a biter. There's around a dozen of them, all crowding around me.

"Y'all want some of this!?" I shout, stabbing another arrow. "C'mon, baby, Fulton wants to play!" As always, it goes in slow motion. Arrow after arrow is shot, biter falls, a laugh escapes my lips. .

And then I'm alone, surrounded by rotting bodies with a green-feather arrow in the head. "Heh," I muse, bending down to rip the arrows out of the biters.

Once my quiver is full (bloody, but full), I make my way to the shelves sent from Heaven itself; the Little Debbie Desserts. There are practically tears filling my eyes as I scan the shelves.

"Zebra cakes," I read, "Sticky buns. . Oatmeal pies. . Nutty bars," I make a disgusted face, "Creme rolls. .Spinwheels. ."

It takes me a while to process what's happening, "That's it?" I say slowly, "That's. . that's all they have?"

I kick the shelf, knocking over the boxes, "I just want a God damn Cosmic Brownie!" I holler, "Is that so much to ask? Is that too much, big guy?" I scream at the ceiling. "Cosmic Brownie too much for Fulton?!"

"Where are my god damn Cosmic Brownies! Where are the freaking Brownies?" I fall to my knees, allowing a few tears to roll down my cheeks. "Where are those god damn delicious little angels?"

Where are they?

(crying while writing this omg omg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

The noise made by Fulton masked the sounds of shuffling feet, the moans of one with a taste for flesh... It was just closing in on him... Ice cold hands reaching....
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh ya...

Name: James Ziflara
Looks: He used to be handsome... He used to woo girls just by looking at them, but that all changed when the firenation attacked. just kidding. it changed when the zombies came. He had survived for weeks working out a solution for the virus. he had just made a major breakthrough when he felt cold teeth sink into his arm. He knew it before he felt it. The feeling of being infected. As a last resort he gulped down his "solution" and it saved him jut in time... At a price. He now looks the part of a zombie but he still has the mind of a living survivor.
The serum half worked. It stopped his brain from infection, but his physical features turned zombified. He is now the only human immune to the zombie bites. but will he ever convince anybody else that?...
Weapons: his cold dead hands. He used to use a war hammer and a bow.
Background: He was a esteemed scientist and a recognized genius at his school. He was an accomplished chemist and geneticist.
Location (State/County): He wanders around, but he is currently in Kansas
Other: He doesn't like guns... for obvious reasons
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 pm

((psssst what should our first post be?))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 pm

((um it doesnt matter??? just a regular day in your character's life now that its an apocalypse???)) as you can see by mine i just sorta did whatever i felt would give a good intro to the character's personality and stuff))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:01 pm

-Cash stopped the car and glanced at the gas. The pointer was getting closer and closer to the letter E. She sighed in anger and slammed back in her chair, smacking the wheel. "Great! Just great!" She muttered, talking mostly to herself.
"What's great?!" A voice behind her exclaimed, in his usual happy tone.
"Nothing's great at all, Conrad! My whole life is just an utter piece of sh..." She trailed off, realizing that her brother still had his child-like innocence, and she wouldn't dare bear a curse word upon him.
"What's wrong with our life? I'm still here!" Conrad said.
"Yeah, but mom and dad..." Cashmere stopped herself abruptly, and added, "...are coming for us soon."
She kept forgetting how she had lied to Conrad about their parents. Their parents weren't coming soon. Their parents weren't coming at all.
Their parents had been killed by the brainsuckers.

Cash blinked her eyes angrily, swiping the slightest trace of tears off her eyes. She wouldn't cry for them. What did they ever do for her?!
Suddenly, Conrad's voice got really quiet as he whispered, "There's another one, right over there..."
Cash looked to her left to see a zombie running up to the car. She quickly stepped on the gas pedal and drove away.
Not like she knew where the heck she was going.

(i have no idea okay that was a major brainfart right there, the first posts are always the worst.)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm

"Ryder, come on!" Peyton shouted over her shoulder as loudly as she dared. She ran with a loaded bow, an arrow pointing in front of her. Peyton somehow managed to sprint while being loaded down with two backpacks, a quiver of arrows, and a belt with two teeny-tiny knives. "The biters are gettin' closer! Ain't got much time!" She flinched at the word 'biters'. Even after at least two months in the apocalypse, they scared the heck out of her. With their skin falling off, blood pouring, and, not to mention; they wanted to kill and eat her.

Ryder scrambled behind her, carrying five bags, two guns, and a baseball bat. He was trying to disguise his panting; and failing. "I.. think.. I see.. Grocery store.." Ryder breathed.

Peyton narrowed her blue eyes, trying to see further. Sure enough, there was a small chain of stores; a grocery store in the middle. The signs were hanging off the buildings, paint chipping and peeling. "Let's go." She breathed deepyly through her nose, collecting the rest of her energy, and sprinted towards it. Peyton ignored the few biters that limped towards her in the street, ignored the bodies she tripped over, and ignored everything else; her main goal was to get to the store.

She took the arrow loaded in her bow and stabbed it into a biter's skull, wiped it onto her jeans, then reloaded the arrow. "Incoming!" Ryder warned, followed by the sickening sound of his bat smashing against a biter's skull.

Peyton pushed her body against the push-doors of the store, holding it upon long enough for Ryder to squeeze through. She slammed it at the last second. Instantly, the two siblings began pushing nearby displays of fruit, vegetables, and more against the door, holding it closed.

"Did you hear somethin'?" Peyton whispered, gripping her brother's arm. Ryder held a finger to his lips. There seemed to be some sort of... grunt, or yell. Not one from a biter. Biters' noises were more like a kid trying to talk with a mouth full of cake.

He very gently placed the bags near the door, placed his guns in his holsters on his belt, and gripped his bat. Peyton loaded an arrow and inched after him, towards the back of the store.

Before them, in front of the Little Debbie shelf, was a man. He was lying on the floor, pounding a biter's skull with a box of Zebra Cakes. Tears were streaming down his face as he let out the occasional scream, "I hate this world!" He screeched, "I can't get a da** Cosmic Brownie!"

Ryder glanced at Peyton before clearing his throat. The man immediately turned toward them, pressing a pistol against Ryder's throat. His cowboy hat was tilted, a stubble grew on his chin, and he looked downright angry.

"You listen to me right now, and you listen to me real good," the man grumbled under his breath. Peyton slowly began to pull back her bowstring, but before she could react, the man knocked the bow from her hands, "Y'all try anythin', even move an inch, I'll blow you both to bits before you can blink."

"I'm Fulton. I'm alone. I'm lookin' for a Cosmic Brownie. Why are y'all here?"

Ryder swallowed, holding his hands up in surrunder, "We were being chased by biters and saw the store. Figured we'd try to get in."

The man spit, "Right, then. Take your girlfriend there and get out."

"I'm not his girlfriend," Peyton spoke softly, "I'm his sister. My name is---"

He cut her off, "I don't gave a rat's butt what your name is, girl. Where y'all from?"

"Dawsonville. 'Cept he was in Atlanta when all this happened." Peyton murmured.

The man huffed, "Name's Fulton. Pleased to meet ya, Dawson and Atlanta."

Ryder shifted his weight, "So, you gonna kill us now?"

Fulton chuckled and shook his head, "Naw. I ain't gonna kill some kids. 'Sides, y'all look like you can handle yourselves; survivin' this long."

"We a group, then?" Peyton looked up with a look of hope in her eyes. Meeting someone that's alive was amazing; but being a group with someone would be unbelievable.

Fulton shook his head, "Nope. Y'all gonna sleep in that side of the store for the night. I'll be here. We leave in the mornin'. We can ration some of the food here. Take out some biters before we leave."

Feeling accomplished enough, the two siblings shuffled away, going to their respective side after grabbing their bags.

"Well, ain't he somethin'?" Peyton said, laying down on a bed made of flour sacks.

((i guess cash and comrade can like find the store and yay theyre all a group woop))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum