Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
>Insane Asylum< EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
>Insane Asylum< EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
>Insane Asylum< EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
>Insane Asylum< EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
>Insane Asylum< EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
>Insane Asylum< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
>Insane Asylum< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
>Insane Asylum< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
>Insane Asylum< EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

>Insane Asylum<

Go down

>Insane Asylum< Empty >Insane Asylum<

Post by jess Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm

>You never asked for it. Nobody did. All you know is, one day you woke up and realized that, you're not normal. Everyone has a problem, but yours was bad. Worse than most. And whether you get it treated or not, it sticks with you. These things don't freakin go away, sweetie. In fact, they get worse. What started out as someone having a hard time paying attention in class, makes it nearly impossible for them to sleep at night in ten years time. The problems grow and grow until somebody notices, and they take you away.
To the insane asylum.<

Insane Asylum Check-In
Civilians will be taken in to the insane asylum if they have one or more of the following disorders.

-Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
-Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
-Depression
-Bi-Polar Disorder
-Suicidal Thoughts/Actions
-Schizophrenia
-Anxiety
-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
-Social Phobias
-Eating Disorders
-Autism
-Personality Disorders
-and many, many more.

>Form<
Name:
Problem/s (can be any of the disorders listed above, or any that you think of on your own.):
Looks:
Personality:
Background:

I really don't know where I'm going with this, but I guess it's just a bunch of people who have been basically "trapped" in this insane asylum for their problems. Their problems have gotten to the point where they're out of hand, however, so... yeah. I dunno. just rp. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

>Insane Asylum< Empty Re: >Insane Asylum<

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 pm

>Form<
Name: Primrose 'Prim' Emery
Problem/s (can be any of the disorders listed above, or any that you think of on your own.): Depression, which led to anxiety, which led to her cutting herself/suicide attempts, which then led to an eating disorder. She also... sees people. As in; dead people.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except she's really not that pretty. a lot more skinny; in a really gross way. her hair is ragged and thin, falling out. i guess that's what she looked like before she went cray.
Personality: Before she went 'insane', Prim was your typical girl. She was actually somewhat popular in her school. Prim was known for being sarcastic and humorous, always finding the bright in dull situations. Prim had a tendency to be arrogant and self-obsessed. However, after the incident, she became much more reserved. She's very panicky now, getting jumpy and paranoid if she even hears a leaf crunch. When Prim talks, she tends to talk in long sentences; never really answering the question she's asked. She gets spacey a lot, becoming distracted easily.
Background: Prim lived in a family of an older brother and a younger sister. She had a good life, really. However, one day, when she was 11, Prim came across a few matches. Her friends started messing around with them, pretending to light them and such. A bark from the neighbor's dog made Prim's hand slip and actually light the match. Her and her friend flipped out, and Prim dropped the match onto the carpet. The flame spread quickly. They ran out of the house, screeching for dear life. Only after the house began to really burn did the fire department get there. Her family was killed in the fire. Her mother was asleep after a long shift at the hospital. She slept with her door locked. Her father died trying to get his wife to open the door, however, she was an incredibly deep sleeper. Her sister died when she tried to drag the large German Sheppard the family had out of the house. Her brother died trying to get his sister to come out. Prim was taken into a foster home, and that's when all her "problems" began. She claimed that she could see ghosts; that she could see her family and others that had died. She heard voices in her head; she saw things. Prim attempted suicide on many occasions, trying to get rid of the voices. She cut herself because it felt good being able to control her pain and not have to take it instead. Prim often mutters to herself, though she claims she's talking to the ghosts.

((wow ok insane asylums thats cool thats cool
maybe it should take a fantasy route later on??
like the people in the asylum actually have some
power or something idk and the government is
trying to contain them or whatnot))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Accepted, thanks for joining!

taylor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:((wow ok insane asylums thats cool thats cool
maybe it should take a fantasy route later on??
like the people in the asylum actually have some
power or something idk and the government is
trying to contain them or whatnot))
((YES. I've always kinda wondered like...what if everyone who had these "problems" actually had some kind of super human power like i dunno. like people who have maladaptive daydreaming have this really extremely amazing writing talent and the ability to make stories and ugh. I don't know where I'm going with this, but yeah. xD We should talk in the chatbox.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

((ya ya ya that sounds cool ok lets do this
what should the first post be?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 pm

((Either them arriving to the asylum, and getting thrown into their room or something...or, if they've been there awhile, it can just be them walking to their room idk just come up with something, i won't screech at you over an introductory post lol))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 pm

>Form<

Name: Michael Grand

Problem/s: Michael has been a Maladaptive Daydreamer for as long as he could remember. He became obsessed with daydreaming, and engulfed himself in the dreams so that he could come up with stories and adventures that he could really experience through his mind. If he watched a movie, the movie characters came alive and became his friends. Doing this for extended periods of time often made him involuntarily see and hear the people he had imagined. That was how he developed schizophrenia. He also has Multiple Personality Disorder.
After his girlfriend, Ginger, passed away...due to cancer...he developed anxiety, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. He became an outcast, only paying attention to his own world which he had created. To make things easy, he simply went insane.

Looks: >Insane Asylum< Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROjcRdQtyKfVZg_NFD1kk-3zARsI9FL4XKhRoeec0gEdPzNpRl
He has worried brown eyes, and a scared expression on his face almost all the time. He doesn't wear a fancy suit though...lol.

Personality: Michael had always been a compassionate and polite young man, always trying to do the right thing. He was very successful, and had a bright future. That was until...the accident. ( xD ) He still cares about the people who are close to him, and is emotionally unstable if he "allows" them to get hurt. He takes the blame for when bad things happen, and beats himself up over it for weeks after.

Background: As said before, Michael's girlfriend, Ginger, died of cancer when he was 16 years old. He wasn't the popular guy, but he was liked by the "good crowd" and was on the football team. All the teachers liked him, and he was all set to go to a good college. He was raised by his aunt and uncle who, after he went insane, refused to acknowledge that their nephew was anything but "perfect". Because of that, he never got the treatment and help that he needed for his problems; and so, the problems grew and became very extreme, until they simply got out of control.

>Form<

Name: Maxine (Maxie or Max) Connor.

Problem/s: Maxie is a major perfectionist. Always has been, always will be. After being checked out, however, she found that she wasn't just a perfectionist. She had extreme OCD. After further visits with the doc, she was diagnosed with ADHD and Bi-Polar Disorder. She's also a compulsive liar, and has major trust issues. Just an overall, over-controlling, bossy, has-to-have-things-a-certain-way, kind of girl. With just the slightest hint of impossibly insane.

Looks: >Insane Asylum< Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQwoFy7lM8RVIPnoEV8GH3GxqrUFcM3GPf3mPzM87DsdoGKpBhTQ

Personality: This goes there, that goes here. Red with red, blue with blue. With Maxie, everything has to be in EXACT order. She's overly hyper and has to have things her way. Often takes a tiny situation and blows it into some huge dilemma. She lies about everything and over-exaggerates everything. She's very over-dramatic and annoying, but somehow always finds a way to make things your fault. She's always been considered very narcissistic.

Background: There's really nothing to say about Maxie. She was adopted into a family of psychopaths, and abused mentally and physically.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

PRIMROSE //

"Stop!" I screeched, desperately trying to kick and punch at the big men dragging me through the halls. I didn't know where I was. But it was scary and I felt scared and I wanted to go.

"Please don't make me go! Please!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lizzie, my sister, walking with me. "Lizzie!" I cried out, "You have to help me! Please! They're trying to hurt me!"

Go with them. Go, you have to. Go on. You know you're crazy. You're useless. Crazy. Depressed. Go and you'll die sooner, just like everyone wants.

I pressed my hands against my ears, as though I was trying to crush my skull. "Make it stop!" I sobbed, "Please make it stop! I want to go home!" Of course, I had no home. Just the foster home where all the adults yelled at me for scaring the other kids. My real home was burned to a crisp because of me.

One of the big men opened a door, and out came a pure white room. The walls and floor were padded. The only thing in the room was a small white bed; a matress with a light white blanket draped on top of it.

"I don't want to stay here! Please!" I spun around to face the man holding me, gripping his wrists desperately. My eyes were wide and tears were streaming down my face. 

"Don't make me go," I whispered desperately, "I want to leave. Please don't put me here. I'm not crazy, I swear. I'm normal, I swear it!"

The man's face was clear of all emotions. He pulled me off of him, swinging me into the room. They slammed the door closed, and there I was. Alone in the room with nothing but a bed.

It was cold. Especially because I was just wearing a cotton dress.

"Help!" I screeched, running up to the door and banging on it, "Let me out! I'm not crazy! Not at all! Please! Help me! Let me out!"

This continued for hours and hours before I finally slid to the floor, sobbing and kicking the floors. A small flap through the door opened and a tray of food was slid in, then the flap automatically disappeared, impossible to see.

"Home," I whispered hoarsely, ignoring the food completely, "I want to go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:02 am

Michael sat in his room, but he was not alone. After being trapped in this place for over a year, he knew he couldn't handle watching new "prisoners" getting forced into their rooms while he was all alone. So, he invited his "friends" over.
Michael heard very intense screeching, and insane sobs. He shuddered, but then heard a comforting voice.
"Remember when that used to be you, man?" It was his best friend, Tyler.
Michael nodded and gently whispered, "Y-yes..." Shutting his eyes, and remembering his horrible experience of getting shoved into this hell-hole.
"You feel bad for those people screamin'?" Tyler asked, rubbing his chin which was covered by a goatee.
Michael nodded his head, trying to whisper. But his soft-spoken voice couldn't reply. He was shaking. What was happening to him.
Tyler tilted the gray fedora upon his head, and looked Michael in the eye.
"Look at it this way... you got over getting forced into this place... they will too." He said, trying to cheer his best friend up.
Michael looked gratefully at Tyler, glad his best friend could still be with him. Especially after that big fight they'd had, before Michael had gone insane. Last thing he remembered about that fight was that Tyler had said, "You're crazy dude...just plain, freakin', crazy! If I ever get caught hanging out with you again, it'll be too soon. Don't call me...like...ever. again." Something like that.
But Tyler was here! Just like Michael had always wanted.
Ginger was here sometimes too. To Michael, she wasn't dead. A long time ago, he had saved her. Before she died, he found the cure for cancer, and that's why she was still alive. She was going to meet him for lunch today!
Michael also sometimes invited his family to his room. Especially his older brother, Drew. He had always looked up to Drew. He remembered the crazy look in Drew's eyes when he caught Michael talking to his "friends". His friends who had either hurt him terribly or left his life when he wanted them to stay.
"Ah...Aaugh!!!" Michael screamed, as he got caught in a flashback.
There he was, two years ago, when people began to notice the internal battle that Michael had been fighting ever since he was 15.
He remembered when Ginger died, right there, with her face in his hands, at the hospital. She had no hair, due to the chemo, but was still as beautiful as ever. He remembered wiping his tears, which had fallen on her face, off of her smooth cheeks. Her lovely eyelashes that were closed shut when she died were laced around her beautiful brown eyes. Thank God she died with her eyes closed. Michael couldn't have stood to see the life drain from her eyes, into that pale, blank expression.
He remembered when Tyler walked into his house, when he left the door open and the windows smashed. He had cut himself multiple times in the bathroom, and Tyler screamed at the sight of blood everywhere that he had found. He remembered when Tyler interrupted one of his daydreams, in which he was talking to himself. He was sitting on the couch, crying, and hugging his knees, which were brought up to his chest. "Ginger...Ginger...Ginger..." He muttered over and over.
That was when Tyler left his best friend for good, and Michael never saw him again.
He remembered when Drew had walked in on him yelling at "Tyler" and "Ginger" for leaving him.
He remembered when his aunt and uncle handed him over to the authorities, without batting an eye.
He remembered.
He remembered.
He remembered.

Did they?

((Wow, I never realized how hard it is to rp a character who is insane. xD ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 am

((Okay, while I'm waiting for posts...y'know...ALL ALONE ON THE FORUM, thank you very much. xD I really gotta get these characters outta my system kcool.))

>Form<

Name: Katrina (Kat) Willows

Problem/s: Has extreme anger issues, suicidal thoughts/actions, post traumatic stress disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. Also abuses substances and is a smoker.

Looks: >Insane Asylum< 2bcfb_595ae_hair2C_hairstyles2C_Hairstyles_Pictures_81511f03cc32d7d504353c1ae50f79f7

Personality: Kat has simply never cared. Ever since she was disowned, she felt as if she was never needed nor wanted in the world. She fell into a deep hole of depression, and was trapped in a world full of self harm and suicide attempts. She attempted suicide three times, and cut herself every day. Kat is very mean and obnoxious, a horrible person. Manipulating people and very violent, she has a hard time connecting with people. She's often very angry, and takes it out on people. Very closed off to others, she usually sits by herself, and gets very annoyed if anyone tries to talk to her. She especially hates loud and bubbly people -- friendly people.

Background: First, it was the getting in trouble all the time in school. Then it was getting suspended. Then, she had to switch highschools, because she got kicked out. Getting bad grades, and only caring about the next time she could get high or crack open a beer, Katrina really wasn't leading a good life. The last straw for her parents was when she viciously attacked, and almost killed, her brother.
She was then disowned, and sent to a foster home. Foster home after foster home, she left scars for each family. Once, she even killed the family dog, because it annoyed her. She became obsessed with hurting things, but when she was trapped in this stupid insane asylum, the only thing she could hurt was herself. She still self harms, but not because she's depressed, just because she's addicted to the hurting things.
A little word of advice?
Don't get on her bad side.

>Form<

Name: Tyrone (Ty) Sanders

Problem/s: Depersonalization disorder and dissociative fugue. Oh yeah, and he thinks he's possessed by a demon.

Looks: >Insane Asylum< Rodney_bradford--300x300

Personality: Generally quiet and reserved, thinks before he speaks. That is, unless he's having one of his "fits". Where he'll scream at the "demon" to get out. He'll literally go through crazy moments like that.

Background: When his dad died, his mom turned to drinking. Ever since then, Ty has had to raise himself and his little brother. Nobody knows what snapped inside of him, but he inexplicably went crazy one day.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:45 pm

((what should our second post be hehehe))

>Form<
Name: Rhett Sinclair
Problem/s (can be any of the disorders listed above, or any that you think of on your own.): Nightmare Disorder, which causes him to experience very realistic and livid nightmares every night, Extreme paranoia, Dyslexia, and Pain Disorder; where Rhett randomly gets crippling bursts of pain somewhere on his body that can last for a minute to hours to days.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Of course, he'd look a lot younger; tad bit longer hair that's not very wellkept and is on the shaggier and messy side. No beard/stubble. He's a rather attractive guy, 'cept for his eyes that always dart around.

Personality: Unless Rhett told you, "Hey, I've got a lot of mental problems," you really wouldn't know. Honestly, the only other way you'd be able to tell is if you watch his eyes carefully and how they tend to nervouslly dart around. He's typically very polite and charming, never gets mad. Rhett is just. . likeable. He has a way to make everyone around him feel at ease. He's a bit bold, doesn't really think through his actions before just blurting something out. However, he is able to keep secrets and values them greatly. Rhett is a bit of a softy. He feels a lot of emotions, and isn't afraid to hide them.

Background:  Rhett's history isn't all that tragic. He lived as an only child with his mom and dad. Rhett's nightmares began at the age of 2, and he'd wake up sobbing and crying and begging for help. His parents didn't think anything of it; all kids had nightmares, right? They'd rock him back to sleep, tuck him in, and go back to bed. Of course, he'd wake right back up, terrified. Rhett soon discoered he only got the nightmares when he fell asleep, so he basically tried not to fall asleep. That developed into insomnia. However, one day when Rhett was 12, he had a panic attack of sorts; claiming that there was someone outside the house watching him (it turned out to be a scarecrow. paranoid). He passed out with all the panic, paranoia, and stress. His parents then decided something might be wrong with him and placed Rhett into therapy. The therapist basically gave him a whole bunch of pills and told him, "It gets better". After he took the pills, that's when the pain started. He'd get crippling pains, to the point he'd be screeching and punching walls. Naturally, his parents took him off the pills, but the pains still continued. The paranoia still continued. Nightmares still continued. Insomnia continued.  His parents placed in the asylum when he took a butchers knife and almost killed a new neighbor who was coming to say hello, because Rhett thought they were "murderers coming to kill us".

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 pm

((Woah he sounds pretty cool. o.o Accepted, thanks c: ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down