Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
do you guys... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
do you guys... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
do you guys... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
do you guys... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
do you guys... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
do you guys... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
do you guys... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
do you guys... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
do you guys... EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

do you guys...

4 posters

Go down

do you guys... Empty do you guys...

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Does anyone here do some or all of these things?

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school.
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing.
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time.
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty.
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect.
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone.
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell.
-Loves being around siblings.
-Is best friends with siblings.
-Does not have a favorite sibling.
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup.
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge.

xD I think that is all 100% FALSE for me. xDD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

do you guys... Empty Re: do you guys...

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school. - Not everything, but most stuffs
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone - NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing. - Not if I can help it...
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time. - OMG THE DINNER TABLE IS THE WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty. - lol no. Whenever my mom is like, "OH!!! So and so started her *hmm hmm* today! Did you hear so and so's voice change?!" I'm like, "..O__O...cool" *GET AWAY GET AWAY!!!*
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect. - They could use some small changes
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone. - I SOOO want to!!! But I don't trust them :/
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell. - NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, ON A DIFFERENT PLANET, IN A DIFFERENT WORLD!!!
-Loves being around siblings. - lol sometimes...
-Is best friends with siblings. - sometimes...mostly NOT
-Does not have a favorite sibling. - I have a favorite sibling...THE IMAGINARY ONE!!!
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup. - It used to bother me like cray-cray. But now I've gotten used to it. xD
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge. - I have my evil moments...xD

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

I<3TRAINSforeva wrote:I swear we're twins.

...xD...I actually don't have a hard time believing that. xD WE WERE SEPARATED AT BIRTH MY SISTER!!!!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Admin wrote:
I<3TRAINSforeva wrote:I swear we're twins.

...xD...I actually don't have a hard time believing that. xD WE WERE SEPARATED AT BIRTH MY SISTER!!!!

LOLZ.

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

xD why'd you delete your post? rofl
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:xD why'd you delete your post? rofl

My computer has social problems.

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:51 pm

O__O xD OHHkay then
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm gonna post my full thing now.

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school. Nope, never, not once.
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone. NOOO. My mom would try to set us up.
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing. Nope. Then I wouldn't get to go, and that would suck.
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time. No. No, no no no no. NO!
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty. God no. She is always talks about puberty in a weird voice and I like talking about it with my friends because we are more joke-a-tive and comfortable.
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect.*Laughs* HAHAHA no.
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone. I would if nobody else is around and would make him promise his life not to tell mom.
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell. Yup.
-Loves being around siblings. Sometimes
-Is best friends with siblings. Heck no, not anymore. Used to be because when I was 3 he was the only person I hung out with (no kids in my neighborhood)
-Does not have a favorite sibling. I do, if my brother's fiance counts as a sister...
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup. No because my mom makes me take it off.
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge. I want to throw my mom off a bridge.

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school. haha, yeah, they wish xD i never tell them unless i need help on a project; then i tell them about the class xD
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone. nooo. i only tell a few close friends xD
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing. NO xD
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time. i don't really mind being at the dinner table..but i don't know how to handle the situations. when it gets awkward, i just kinda ignore the question and move my food around xD
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty. I am comfortable when my mom talks about it to me ABOUT me, not about some other kid. when my dad does.. it just doesn't feel right xD
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect. no; but i love them anyway (:
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone. Well kinda; I only tell my older sister :3
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell. Older sister only xD and hey, she tells me hers. so if she ever does tell... i have something to revenge her with xD
-Loves being around siblings. at times but not when im trying to do something.
-Is best friends with siblings. no, not really.
-Does not have a favorite sibling. i love all my siblings; but my older sister is always there for me, so i guess she's my 'favorite' :3
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup. i don't need makeup because my skin is clear and my eyelashes aren't short.. but when I do decide to wear some.. I HATE WHEN THEY ASK ME xD
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge. oh believe me.. if i had the chance BYE BYE EMILY xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

xDD OMG your guy's answers are so funny!!! Very Happy
@Taylor: Yeah i just wear makeup to..um...have something to do I guess.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:xDD OMG your guy's answers are so funny!!! Very Happy @Taylor: Yeah i just wear makeup to..um...have something do I guess. xDD but yeah i HATE HATE HATEE it when my mom asks me, my dad doesn't really even notice (xD ), but yeah when my mom does, she of course just ALWAYS ASSUMES that it means I have a crush!!! >:-(

YES! my mom is like "Honey.. is there a boy I should know about?" xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:
Admin wrote:xDD OMG your guy's answers are so funny!!! Very Happy @Taylor: Yeah i just wear makeup to..um...have something do I guess. xDD but yeah i HATE HATE HATEE it when my mom asks me, my dad doesn't really even notice (xD ), but yeah when my mom does, she of course just ALWAYS ASSUMES that it means I have a crush!!! >:-(

YES! my mom is like "Honey.. is there a boy I should know about?" xD

xDD Yeah whenever my mom is like, "Are there any boys in your class that you...LIKE?!?!" And she like gets all in my face and like obsesses over the fact I might have a crush, so I just act all grossed out like, "EW!!! NO!! Why would you even say that?! OH GROSS! The boys in my class are total morons! MOM!!! WHY?!??!?!" xDD I mean, at this age you don't really date and have crushes because you actually LOVE them and wanna be with them FOREVER. You sort of start training for love I guess...idk. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:27 pm

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school. Yup
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone Nope
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing. Nope
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time.Mhm
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty. Yea
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect. Yup, I'm a mommy's girl and daddy's xD
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone. Nope
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell. Nope
-Loves being around siblings. Nope
-Is best friends with siblings. Nope
-Does not have a favorite sibling. Nope
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup. Nope
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge.
Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 am

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school. - lol nope
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone - lol nopr
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing. - lol they don't care
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time. - lol HATE IT
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty. - lol no
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect. - ROFL NOPIE NOPIE NOPERS!!!
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone. - JUST MAH BRUH!!
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell. - JUST MAH BRUH!!
-Loves being around siblings. - lol nope
-Is best friends with siblings. - JUST MAH BRUH!!
-Does not have a favorite sibling. - JUST MAH BRUH!!
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup. - O__O I'm gonna choose to ignore that. xD
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge. - i can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of throwing Timothy off the Eiffel tower. BEST. DREAM. EVER!!!
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENNA Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 pm

-Tells parents about every SINGLE thing they did at school - Nope haha
-Tells parents about their latest crush on someone - It depends
-Tells parents when an outing with "friends" is actually a boy-girl outing - Last time I did that, my mum ****************************************
-Loves being at the family dinner table because they know how to handle the embarrassing questions that their parents ask during that time - Heeeelll no
-Is extremely, 100% comfortable when parents talk about puberty or other kids they know experiencing puberty - Lol no
-Thinks that their mom and dad are perfect - HAHA, NO
-Tells siblings about their latest crush on someone - Depends which sibling
-Tells siblings their darkest, deepest secrets; because they are sure that they won't tell - ^^^^^
-Loves being around siblings - Idk lol
-Is best friends with siblings - Well, me and some of my sisters are really close lolo
-Does not have a favorite sibling - oh hell no
-Loves it when parents ask if you're wearing makeup - I wear a lot of makeup, so my mum just has to deal w/ it lol
-Does not want to throw at least one family member off a bridge - Yeaaaaah I love my family ha

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :( inapp)

JENNA
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down